Berkley Best Video and Image Material Thread

Berkley Best Video and Image Material Thread

The content is slowly seeping out on the interwebs. Let us share the best findings here.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

This way we don't all have to search for them separately.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njVj4WSzHRo
youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
youtube.com/watch?v=g9Yg39jog70
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-nathan-damigo-alt-right-20161115-story.html
archive.is/5xXf4
atkhairy.com/tour/model/ven020/Venus-Rosales
atkhairy.com/tour/model/ven020/atk-hairy-Venus-Rosales

salon.com/2015/11/25/i_fcked_a_republican_on_thanksgiving/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOnaJof2Sq4&feature=youtu.be
rarbg.to/torrent/ztrfa38
youtu.be/ZOnaJof2Sq4
youtu.be/VmvgQ1BYIkI
youtu.be/IVtJhPmhnAc
youtu.be/hOXT2ExHLOY
youtu.be/YmRu2iJFOVM?t=1m5s
youtu.be/FioL53uxK2Q
youtu.be/KWhwNjmrtUU
youtu.be/z4ftMf35LTw?t=1m5s
youtu.be/X-TiLE_vq1o
youtu.be/6M3t07ytSBI
thepiratebay.org/torrent/17220755/ATKHairy.17.03.02.Venus.Rosales.Toys.XXX.1080p.MP4-KTR[N1C]
youtu.be/z4ftMf35LTw
youtube.com/watch?v=z4ftMf35LTw
nypost.com/2017/04/13/komodo-dragon-blood-could-be-key-to-life-saving-antibiotic/
archive.fo/Ys9RM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All leftists must be purged praise be to kek. We will live in era where the thoughts of leftists will have them thrown in prison. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking shill.

Is that a man or a woman that he's punching? I legit can't tell.

Fishnets are also flammable.

How dare you try to assign gender norms, you patriarchal sexist racist fascist.

Ironically, many many years ago I was far-left but years of that kind of shit pushed me all the way Natsoc. I mean, you can only be called a "Nazi" so many times before you investigate what a "Nazi" actually is and realize it's the only tenable position.

MY SIDES!

He punched the biggest mouth cunt that was in every fucking WeAreChange scene. He's a real human bean.

CIVIL WAR NOW

Guy fucking jump kicked a Commie, KEK!

It seems like Based-Pepsi Man was downed. But this sheboon is talking about how her 'bwotha' received a pepsi can in the head.

My pics from the other thread.

The black brother was just "walking to work" right through the "riot".

Say it with me..

He din du nothin'

Hitler and Kek both approve

Is this shit on the news?

Well, his 'work' was probably protesting. Soros being his empolyer

Holy shit looks like the alt-lite/right/kike really came through on this one.
Credit where credit is due.

AYO HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN HE TYIN'GET HIZ L'FE ON TRAK HE JUS FINNA WA TO WORK SUM RACIS CRAKA THROW A PEPSI

Here's the best quality version of that punch, in slo-mo HD!

twitter .com/detgrim/status/853391025141932032

If you're left, and start seeing that the left hates 9/10 of the things that matter to you, and the right accepts the other 1/10, well,…

mp4

actually this is fake and this is a troll twitter account
h ttps://twitter.com/lucjan_zdzislaw/status/853390614225989634

the picture is 7 months old
h ttps://archive.fo/8VAEg

Thanks for correcting the record user.

Was the girl fighting? This looks bad. Punching a girl right in the face. He is definitely getting arrested tomorrow.

KEK DESTROY ALL NON WHITES

She entered the melee. She wanted to fight like the "men" of antifa. She got the same treatment they were getting.

use .webm next time plz

That's even funnier

the guy's got tattoos. he's degenerate.

You can't discern that in a mob

Nothing is more American than punching a commie.

anyone got links to antifa trying to spin today as a win?

(even though they should had all been gassed if there were no cops).

GLORIOUS

youtube.com/watch?v=njVj4WSzHRo

Kek I thought I recognized Nathan Damigo. Anyone know if he is facing charges for the punch?

If you keep saying his name he will, genius

Before getting punched, she wanted to punch some guy. It was self defense.

It's cool, Nathan "I will call the FBI on you" Damigo is probably an informant. One of his fed buddies will make the charges disappear.

People keep saying this but never providing any evidence or proof. I think he's legit.

That's the one I got too

That's some seriously impressive critical thinking skills you got there.

I hope none of you are stupid enough to give all of these infos about you.

There's no way he's not building some kind of database with all of the questions he asks in the recruitement screencap.

I just think there's a collective paranoia on Holla Forums causing it to become a meme that literally everyone who represents right-wing values in real life is a shill or controlled opposition. And I think that the real shills are encouraging this attitude.

DON'T SHARE YOUR BELIEFS IN REAL LIFE GOYS

DON'T MEET UP WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE AND ORGANIZE

etc….

They are literally going to try to write us out of the history books aren't they?
They are going to steal all our technology, and pretend we never existed.
There can be no survivors of our wrath.

It's nothing new.

Anyone have the legionnaire kicking antifa in the face?

Yes. They are scared as fuck. ANTIFA never grew over the years. But Right-Wing movements are booming with new recruits.

that's fucking old fam. that was the first appearance of stickman

Have a bigger thumbnail there, Satan?

There was live coverage of the fights, best knockouts compilation and doxxing of all the Antifa involved on cuckchan.
Here it's only pro-Trump and anti-Trump shilling.
This place has turned to shit, it's time to move back. Bye, enjoy your containment board.

Bit of info

A good chunk of them are and this one is most likely one too. Since the right has started to rise, kikes have been trying harder than ever to defang it.

She hasn't a leg to stand on logically or legally
Stop white knighting faggot

In the court case the only thing that holds any significance will be the fact that a straight white male assaulted a defenseless (((woman))). He's lucky if he doesn't get charged.

the ones under 25 years of age are most likely not shills (assuming they are loyal to the movement).

If their loyalty is questionable, they CAN be shills.

Fixed.

see here

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

It's not about the loyality, it's about the screencap of this post which clearly shows he's building some kind of database of all potential right winger in America.

It's not paranoia if it's based on consistency. You should be ashamed for being so naive.

based Sparta has a lillith tat. nice
also no regrets not that faggy no regerts shit

Once again, make them prove their loyalty. Fakes can easily be spotted with a quick online conversation. Do not reveal your identity and use accounts that are not linked to your name/personal info, until you are certain that the person on the other side is a right-wing gentleman.

CHECKED

I'm going to have to agree with you here. Jews use language to subvert and control. This is their battleground and how they control ideas.

We can't win using their language based on their definitions and subversive ideas. By doing that we are allowing them to set the rules and control the discussion.

This is how

Many normalfags don't know what the fuck ANTIFA is or what their motives are. If you enounter such a person be ready to give them the correct answer They are communists

sage for cross thread posting

Yeah, a couple of months ago I started being more open with my friends about this. I guess I didn't realize they were all left wingers cause they all immediately left me. Feels man…

POST YOUR FUNS
You gotta be well armed to fight commie faggots.

Sure FBI, let me show you all of my guns and here are the serial numbers for them as well.

Feels bad man but eventually you'll get to a point where you just can't stand normies/leftists and start self improving and find other like minds.

you and me both brother , every last damn one of the fucking pussies

T H I S
underrated>>9724726
fuck off fbi

it's okay sir. I got rid of a few. The good ones stayed. The rest were degenerate subhumans.

As somebody who is likely to clash with antifa scum in the near future, what kind of weapons can I get away with bringing? I'm guessing a knife is out of the question, but what about a few of glass bottles to throw and bash with?

who got the noods?

their side were throwing explosives, i.e. deadly weapons. Being cuckifornia he will likely be charged but if he is smart he will take it to the supreme court.

LOL

ASHLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Don't bring anything that can be considered a weapon. It's not worth the prison time.

Take something legal but dangerous like a kitty cat keychain. It's legal in MOST states to carry and not bad for self defense.

can you use your keys in america?
Pepper spray since apparently the cops dont care
rocks/bricks lying around
flag poles
shields are a great weapon (ask the romans) make sure the edges are sharp to fuck them up
glass coke/beer bottles
homemade stuff that you can dispose of after use

Gender is just a social construct.

shit i didn't consider that. He could be just what the kikes need to promoter their "ebil trump-lovin nazeez attacks peaceful protestahs" narrative. who remembers webm related?

fuck off nigger.

Everyone at this protest is the goodest of goys. This is exactly what the Jews want I bet they masturbate to this shit.

FUCKING BIGOT OMG

Did you just assume xer gender?

Is that her? No, no, the correct quetions would be: Is there more?

communists have no gender

Another option is pic related.

braindead zombies. muh games of throne.

thats what i wanna know..i'm sure theres an uncensored version of this
also, this is supposedly her three years ago before SJW took ahold of her

Seconded, we need more. I am filled with anger and need to hatefully fap to this bitch and then feel disgusted by myself.

The gunt is real

This seems like my best bet besides glass bottles. I live in Chicongo, so the laws are probably going to be pretty strict regarding weapons.

anyone still have "tfw they paid you in ground beef' from the DNC?

this is where that was
https:// twitter.com/KcGatsby/status/853405940665774080

What are you fucking gay?

FRONT
BUTT

Are they shaming autism?

SHAME

What are these?
Armoured motorcycle gloves?

Keep a wrench hidden in your sleeve and brain any commies who go for you.

Sap gloves I think

Heil'd

I like the Mechanix hard knuckle gloves better but it's down to personal preference

Doesnt matter. The only way their attempts at this can be successful is if muh pr is allowed to take hold again.

I revealed my powerlevel 3 years ago. Lost most of my 'friends' who I didnt consider friends anyway since they were mindless leftists. The friends I didnt lose werent afraid to reveal their powerlevel after I had revealed mine. I even had a couple of the leftist idiots eventually came up to me to apologize "you were right, user"

And at the end of the day the only way ideas grow is through discussion. Had I never heard or read someone pointing out the inconsistencies of my old normalfaggot thoughts I likely would have never arrived here, and its likely that a large amount of the rest of anons had the same experience.

If you have an idea or belief and yet you are afraid of the consequences of uttering it so that it can be heard then whats the fucking point in the first place? Might as well just go full black pill and lock yourself up with a couple vidyas and a canister of helium.

from another video

Sap gloves is right

I love those. Comfy as fuck for working but if you think you're punching shit with those, lol

There is only one way to defend yourselves, kids, and gloves ain't it.

Kill muslims, beat antifa, slave africans, gas jews,
Meme responsibly.

If their men and women didn't look the same, it wouldn't be an issue.

Actually.

You mean if their women would stay out of brawls it wouldn't be an issue. I don't give a fuck if its a woman that looks like a model who could never be mistaken for a man, if she comes at me to engage me in combat I'm going to put her on her ass, its her fault for not leaving fighting to the men in the first place.

What is the multimeter for?

Antifa chicks either stand in the front to soak a push or shove or two so the rest of them get a casus belli or they stand at the back, egging the limp-wristed nu-males on.

How street legal would sap gloves be in a protest? The cops went all out on anyone with more than a dull twig. No flagpoles, no bricks, no "other".

the prongs make great shivs.

Thanks. It's strange that people would completely turn on you just because you don't believe in the holohoax, but it's whatever. I have other friends now. I'm more cautious with telling them my beliefs but I've also been able to give them a couple of red pills here and there. In the end, some people see me as an intelligent speaker while people like my old friends just saw me as a crazy conspiracy theorist.

You're right, and I completely agree. I used to be a right-wing who was blinded into believing I was left. I used to think that I was so uneducated in politics that I could never discuss it without looking like an idiot. Now I realize that the beliefs I was forced to have was what made me that idiot and now I feel well informed and filled with purpose the more I look at the world around me, and more people are seeing that in me as well.

Well that's getting involved. Break the nose of every one of them that does this and most will stop this shit real quick.

Your neighboring Holla Forums coming in with a gift.

Just block out the serial number, goy.

In the United States, weighted knuckle gloves are illegal in the states of Massachusetts and California[3][citation needed]. In New York, sap gloves are not specifically denominated as unlawful weapons by state law.[4][5] However, they may be unlawful to possess with intent to use them unlawfully against another.[6]
In the United Kingdom, weighted knuckle gloves are legal to buy, sell and own. However, possession in a public place without a reasonable excuse or lawful authority is illegal
-wikipedia

Oh man I bet that little faggot's getting flashbacks from highschool from Chad giving him some wedgies.

And go to prison forever. Even disagreeing with them is rape now, m8
More seriously, look at the recent burqa exception to facial covering in German. Soccer hooligans stopped wearing balaclavas and started wearing burqas instead.
I'm sure you can find some other implements useful in combat that is clearly just an expression of your newfound faith.

Oh shit is that gameplay for the latest call of duty RWDS edition

Do you know that Hitler was sent by Hilderberg to infiltrate the NatSoc party by the Heer?

This made blood flow back in my veins, Holla Forums.
Please bring this shit into Yurope.

What a waste.

Well into the gas chambers she goes!

BRRRAAAAAPP

This is one of the baseline reasons our society is degenerating refusing to go along with it is well worth a couple more years in prison.

Thanks user. Hopefully we see more sap gloves on the patriot side in the future

Chad nationalism is rising

LIBERALS POISON EVERYTHING

SHOO SHOO SHARIA BLUE

You win by winning. Nobody is winning shit in prison.
Nice try, demoralizingfag

We can't do shit for you, be the Hitler you want to be see in the world.

As a german, your riot cops are pathetic.

The walking part I can believe, but work?!

Put them up against 100 muslim's, they'd let them run rampant.

now that's a front ass!!

Reminder that even Hitler served time in jail for standing up for his beliefs.

Berkley pd is the most pozzed in the whole country. And it is only in communist run cities where the cops tolerate this shit.

Come on let's get this going

If you're not proactively euthenizing the promoters of this culture and all these white slags then you are the problem

That's actually good advice.

Fill a tiny spray bottle something like pic with 200 proof alcohol and carry around a lighter. If anyone asks, you're germophobic and use the bottle to disinfect things. You can also carry around a pack of smokes if you want to explain the lighter, but it isn't illegal to carry one so that's up to you.

gets good at about 24:24

Checked, supported and
TOTEN JUDEN

Didn't lose any and If they do ditch you then they weren't friends from the start.

Would spiritus vodka work wekk enough for this?

*well

Every little far right demo with 100 supporters has way more protection than what I saw in the videos from Berkeley. Keeping the political opponents seperated is the one most important thing.

You should ask yourself if they wanted the escalation. I didn't even see policemen most of the time in the videos…

Look how it's done in Germany.

it is for her pants

Brick breaking is kind of a magic trick though. I guess you fill it with steal bi-bi gun shot and sew it back up?

Holy fuck these people need the gas chamber.

The police were ordered to stand down, there's a video with someone asking the police why they're not getting involved and the first cop says, "You should ask the chief of police that."

That's excellent work. Quite lovely.

mI fucked called it hours ago, in profile she has a very Aryan nose, and if you can imagine her without the rat's nest hairdo….anyway, no fucking mercy. Youwalk right into a brawl wearing a mask where bodies are flying everywhere. Also, it's not even a hard punch, if you see the tape it's more like a light jab than anything else, the cunt has just never been hit before.

That's what you get parents when you send your daughters to fucking Berkley.

WTF really…

Look at what happens in Germany when Antifa goes nuts: youtube.com/watch?v=g9Yg39jog70

Not embedding to not shit up the thread anymore.

Did it piss itself?

Dude, that will leak. I use to light up aquanet in gym class. It was fun but the flames only for about an arm's length away so you're not going to get anywhere with that

Also, millwall bricks are way underused in America. I'd still say take the sap gloves first unless you don't have enough money

Checked my dude.

that reason makes zero fucking sense. It's it's thread worthy, it should be embedded. If not, don't fucking post at all.

Yes, that's normally what happens here but commiefornia is retarded.

Of course (((they))) wanted the escalation. This isnt the first time this has happened at berkley. One of the more recent ones caused a shit ton in damage and one guy got his head bashed in with a rock while he was laying on the ground unconscious.

These communist run cities are always the places where the niggers and antifa faggots are allowed to run rampant. If it was Trump supporters on the attack the whole time I guarantee the strong wymyn police chief would have order the police to arrest them all.

He's actually getting pretty high profile. So I don't think preserving his anonymity will work anymore. There was a long article about him in the LA Times last December. latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-nathan-damigo-alt-right-20161115-story.html
Archive: archive.is/5xXf4

Most clear alcohols are usually 40 proof (about 20% alcohol per volume), so no. They're mostly water and wont light. 200 proof is 100% alcohol so it will burn very easily. Most stores never carry them though since it's illegal in some states, but you can probably buy some 190 proof alcohol which burns about as well. You might want to practice lighting it beforehand since it's kind of tricky to get right the first time.

Nude

The bonus of a millwall brick is that it's just a newspaper. Not a weapon. And discarding them during a riot is really easy. It's literally just a piece of trash.

It's fucking Berkley, of course they did. Sure they assumed the Trump people were going to get an ass-kicking, and were wrong this time. Maybe the Soros bus was late.

Poasted

What country though?
You should the Nordic Resistance Movement.

Ditch the paper and pocket the coins. Easy.

Everyone who got injured should be able to sue the police chief for deliberately allowing it to happen.

i condone fighting jews and leftists, but seeing a nazi salute is just shitty for america.

many us soldiers died far away from their families somewhere in gookland jungles and here in europe to end that crap.

there has to be another way. also, fuck drumpf. he's yuge embarrassment for america. literally a clown. on the other hand, you voted for him and therefore he represents you. think about that.

greetings from europe

Did you grow up playing box or field lacrosse? Get a flag pole and use it like you would use a lacrosse stick.

:^)

I bet he's circumcised too.

You had me going until "fuck drumpf" You are a clever one.

This makes it all the more enjoyable to see her punched in her fem nazi face, take that bitch, ka-pow!!!

She does have good titty genetics. Shame she's going to waste them.

found under a pile of rocks hopeful;ly

In to the oven kike.

Your cops arrest people for filing a police report against rapists if they so happen to be Muslim. All of Germany.

Berkeley is a town where this bullshit happens.

Also, with that set of hips, she could easily handle 6 or more white babies. Really such a shame she will end up getting impregnated by mystery meat and that will be gone forever.

I was borderline cringing for the first 7/8ths, but this straight up gave me goosebumps and chills.

Leftism, not even once.

atkhairy.com/tour/model/ven020/Venus-Rosales

Porn name:

Venus Rosales

Anons already said millwall brick earlier in the thread.

Oh it's worse than you think, much worse atkhairy.com/tour/model/ven020/atk-hairy-Venus-Rosales

SOON

Give me a legion of those kamikaze autists and NOTHING shall stand in my way

no

yes

so i'm a kike now?

it takes one man to make a change. If you're in Germany or Sweden it's probably too late.

#empowerment

none of this matters im afraid

Jews ruin EVERYTHING

And there you have it. Her mother is a fucking cunt who couldn't keep a man and she grew up seeking the approval of men because she never got attention from a male as a child like she should have gotten in a traditional home without a femicunt mother. Then she does porn to gain male attention and make money. Runs with antifa because the only attention she gets from men is now sexual. The pansy faggots in antifa give her attention that isn't with their dick because they think she's a gommie and she's fulfilled.

That's one gross-looking snatch

Not a single day goes by where I pray that I'll never evoke the wrath of the chans. It's fucking horrifying how quickly one user or the other can find dirt on virtually anyone they set their sights on.

That dude punching that stupid cunt got me soooo fucking hard

Get a real fucking saw, faggot.

Not gonna lie, how quickly cuckchan found the cabin Shia was staying at in Finland convinced me the CIA should actually be scared of them.

Why were they fighting over control of the dumpster?

thousand cock stare

Checked.

You don't just come in and start pushing a commie's home around without them fight back, user.

GOod find.

She doesn't shave her arm pits anymore.

I hope Nathan's punch woke her up.

She should have been a homemaker, a mother and a wife, not fucking around with a crowd of people who are tired of commies who get violent.

Shitlord

Not Germany nor Sweden, but I agree. I cannot fathom how, via legally means, can both those countries be fixed.

Nah, still hairy as fug.

Updated

SPOILER THAT SHIT YOU NIGGER

Usually I'm not some cunt (no pun intended) when it comes to nudes, but that nasty shit honestly deserves a spoiler.

Fucking hell liberal women really let themselves go. Goddamn disgrace.

Just another reminder. More keks to be had on the 29th. NatSoc/Trad/NF in Pikeville, KY.

some glorious shit today

Felony littering?

The best weapon for a riot is a blunt punch. Pic related is a push knife. Make one that is just a blunt object one shot to the ribs or the abdomen I guarantee NO ONE WILL FUGG with you.

Thats a good video to circulate.

Feels good to be dating a virgin girl without nasty-ass beef curtains like that.

FUCKING SPOILER THAT, FUCKING GOD. Global reported for assault.

Ugh, christ, I can smell it from here.

I hate this fucking normie shit, but this is one instance where it fits.

Unlikely anything will really happen, not many commies in Pikeville.

Lord give me strength.

I've seen worse cunts than this, but fuck man can you at least spoiler?

Chad has some great moments

Trump supporters are the fucking best.

That must be one itchy pussy.
And please, Spoiler these in the future.

I can't see them not showing up in some capacity. Antifa is everywhere there's a major university and they do drive to these things. Ohio is pretty rife with antifa and so is NC. I hope some of them try to fuck with my family. Almost all of my family are going but I live a days drive away.

How many cocks has it seen jfc.

also, spoiler that shit you fucking cunt

What a fucking waste…

No wonder she was so distressed today, guess you could say she had a close shave!

Goddammit Carlos!

Berkeley is commie central, we just watched them get their shit kicked in on their home turf. It should be obvious that nothing's going to happen in Pikeville.

It shat itself through the frontbutt.

Fucking god damn it WHERE IS HER FATHER? It's time for a goddamn intervention.

Carlos, you have to go back.

pick one

Thank God Russia is arresting (((Eurasianists))). (((Dugin))) needs to be shot.

Fucking perfect!

let me have hope, damn it

I like you Carlos.

I'll deport you last

That's one punished looking anus.

You gave me tinnitus you cunt

It's this type of shit that makes me terrified to have kids, lest I have a daughter. Despite my best attempts, it seems like anything could go wrong and she could end up like this commie whore we're seeing.
I fear for the future anons. I really do.

this is much worse than gore, fuck this thread

this thread

just raise your kids in a house with a happy mom and dad. the rest is up to them

user the biggest hurdle is finding a woman I feel comfortable trusting with my children. 25 years on this planet, and I still haven't been on a date because of this.

This needs to stop

Those hemorrhoids LOL

Welp.

==OY VEY, NATHANIEL! IT'S WORKING! BY THE BEARD OF MOSES IT'S WORKING!

i wasn't expecting this to come out of commies getting rekt today

I'm not afraid to breed user. I'm afraid of failing my children.

http s://aestheticwyrd.wixsite.com/hecaterosales/graduate-collection

You know what, it had a spoiler, and I still opened it.

I deserved that one.

As a wiser user once told me this is a reason to have more kids, not have no kids. As long as you raise them right most will turn out ok and you can disinherit the fuckups.

It's a very strange feel. That odd mix of hilarity and disgust.

Kek has one in store for you
keep on keepin on brother
you made it this far for a reason

Now we need some cinemafag to make a webm of him punching her in the twat as she cums.

Oy vey how intolerant.

I hope so user, I really do. I thought I found her, and even asked her out. Then at work I saw her on the security cameras fooling around with her ex. I don't have a good track record.

Is..is that..a piece of flesh over there?

Do you really want to know, user?

Found moar

She could have been a qt Aryan princess. She could have been a great wife bearing beautiful Aryan children to save the White race. Now look at her, she a disgusting commie whore brainwashed by the the left-wing Jews.
WHAT MAN WANTS HER NOW

Eh, these arent bad.

Who can tell who is a man and a women with those faggots?

not multiple choice faggot

Ì can't even believe these full grown military aged men are using peper spray as a weapon.

I wonder how many other degenerate antifa girls have nudes on the internet?

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!

The human body, female in particular is a work of art, but even the greatest masterpiece can be ruined if you throw a bucket of shit on it.

Based off the current track record, I think it's safe to assume all of them. Even the fat ones.

Why are people still butthurt about the Pepsi commercial?
It was just Pepsi trying to sell his stupid drink. It was in no way offensive and there's nothing to make fun about. It's an unfunny "joke" that became popular for no reason like Harambe

ESPECIALLY the fat ones

especially the fat ones, they will have a tumblr full of nudes, crying out for someone to boost their confidence

Found from this link

Theres more there, I dont feel like downloading them all.

I came to see antifa get fucked up, not to see the degeneration of a qt over the years.

Antifa must be
DELETED
ahahhh yeeessss

Tyrone, those niggers take any gutter trash.

Man thing. The dumpster probably got pushed into someone, and someone pushed it back. Notice all the high-test right wing guys jumping in one by one to help? Doesn't matter why the obstacle is there or what it's doing. They see a brother struggling and rush to his aid. No thinking about it, because thinking doesn't matter at that point. An opponent is present to struggle against.

Plus pushing heavy things is just high test, plain and simple. Ever get real amped up and just want to move something heavy?

how fitting

user, user, user… Do you still remember what lulz are and how to farm them?

THE ANTIFAPPENING

Because they're inserting politics into the carbonated jew.

Disgusting.

The time for arguments is over.

What a total waste. She reminds me of a nice car with nigger owners. Dents on one door, broken tail lights, scratches all over, and the car is a year old.

She is a shining example of what happens to women under leftism.

Someebody posted this and a second picture with the brush inside the asshole. Unfortunately I didnt save it or it got deleted.

If some user out there has it plz post for my collection.

What a fuckin ghoul

Seems legit.

(checked)
Got no arguments against that.

The camera re-visits her after that punch.

that fucking img

This thread is more of a tragedy than any shill could cause it to be.

yep. moving boulders up in the mountains prospecting yesterday brother. made it to 9600' too before the snow got too thick

I love these /woo/ posts

What a waste of good titties.

Time to unveil
THE FINAL ARGUMENT

Could also make it a baphometi video with how fugly they are…

damn, that was pretty powerful

Come on user, whenever these cunts are spotted it always devolves into showcasing how these sluts completely destroyed themselves under Marxism.

I'm disgusted, yet intrigued by this notion satan.

An Emirati told me that when he was a kid a guy at his mosque said that pepsi stood for Put Every Penny (to) Saving Israel.

Fucking assholes.

It's mostly leftists who are upset about Pepsi. I don't see a fucking reason; if they said they didn't support Trump and clumsily tried to make something that appeals to them then why the fuck do they turn against them?

Regarding right wingers, I though you guys didn't like Trump anymore

I havent checked since the site went back up, is /woo/ shoah'd?

Literally brain dead zombies, my sides get shoahed every time.

Couldn't help but swing that hook nose around, could you Mordecai?

It's back it just has 3 o's dummy

I believe you're wrong, user. Know the leftist by its mark.

I still think he fucked up in Syria and he seems pretty comfy with kikes but we can still milk him for all he's worth when it comes to radicalizing whites against the brown/kike threat, building the wall and deporting bad hombres.

Everyone in my area is upset about Pepsi and I'm in a deep red region.
I'm talking normalfag republicans mainly.

Forgive me for triggering your autism user. Thats a force that needs be summoned upon those in needing of deletion. Im gonna head on over to /woo/ :^) right now and atone for my sins

If I were a Jew why would I want you to dislike Trump?
Jews is all Trump talks about.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-berkeley-trump-rally-20170415-story.html

Wear a tent for fuck sake.

You admitted you weren't right wing you commie kike, thats why you red scourge

Believe it or not, before the Agency was completely taken over by totalitarian one-world government baby-rapers, finding anyone anywhere in the world was one of their core missions. And they were pretty good at it. We sure could use another JJ Angleton.

WE NEED TO MEME PUNCH A COMMUNIST

Pick some American fictional hero punching a communist and then stick these photos around it so it mirrors the punch a nazi meme

Bitch, you could have been home with your children but instead you chose this life. Enjoy.

If there is a pic of her with the toiletbrush up her ass where you can see her face then put it next to a pic of her in her antifa gear and meme it. Let normies see antifa for who they are.

i didn't mean any offense
b-bolieve

what's this sluts twitter she needs to see this kek

10/10 user.

I wonder if she is having a moment of clarity right there, questing her numerous poor choices that led her to that situation.

Doubt it. Shes in full blame the patriarchy mode instead.

What a sad faggot.
I don't browse Holla Forums, that's what I meant.

Does anyone remember the freak who punched dicky spencer? He paid women to eat their shit or something.

Put a photo of him and miss hairy pits in their antifa gear next to a photo of them both doing gross shit and spam it for normies to see.

Expose antifa as degenerates

No problem, chico

I'm using #PunchACommie

Ovens are in your future Chaim

I'd actually go with a pair of leaded / weighted gloves. Go with body shots only to avoid killing people

Do you even know where you are?

Agreed. After all, the whole "punching a nazi is american tradition" is pretty dumb when you realize the US has a much greater record of fighting commies than nazis.

heres ur (((you)))

I don't see how much good pop culture will do, but here. Cap. America is still very prominent and has historically stood up for civic nationalism. A few tweeks and he'll be right on our side for good.

This is what yurocucks really believe

Didn't Captain America go
recently?

What kind of swedish cuck are you?

Do you really need to RP nazism this much?
I didn't even say anything against Trump or right wingers. Do you often make up enemies in your mind to occupy your time?

I'm just gonna save that one for later user
good shit

Do you really need to show everyone what a faggot shill you are this hard? We figured it out from your first post Chaim

It was retconned after some backlash. Anyway the creator of Cap is a jew and so is the one who created Indiana Jones. Fighting racially aware whites is a jewish tradition more than anything else, who'd have thunk.

hi Shariahblue

What am I doing with my life…

Saved.

The Oakley's you most certainly can punch with. Not sure about the Mechanx ones, but the Oakley's are like a second hand and punching wise I've hit things as hard as I could that would otherwise break my hand (solid mud hut walls, concrete, brick walls). All I got was bruising.

Same thing as people in mech shop who'd weld solid cylinders that you could wrap your hands around when closing a fist. It's a force multiplier. Gloves just keep that on the outside so you don't fuck up your fist.

Top tier, saved

This is Holla Forums, not Gawker, you fucking shitskin halfwit.

Alec Empire made some great tracks, but Atari Teenage Riot was kind of shit.

I don't know what that is even supposed to mean, but I appreciate your salt.
Checked.

Holy shit. I never noticed Stickman in the background making an antifa good.

With how Salon is, it's hard to believe it's fake.

Just keep meming about their atrocities. The punching and much more will follow naturally. Gotta let the normies think it was their own idea to stop tolerating globalism.

=Finesse==

Posting porn makes you a faggot, and if you argue about it, that makes you a niggerfaggot.

Goddamn that's some of the most degenerate shit I've read in a while. Also kek at nearly all the sidebar clickbait links being kikes kvetching about trump.

Getting some RT with the #PunchACommie this could cause some asshurt, fire up your twitter fag profiles

You didn't answer my question. Are you worried I revealed your delusions?

You don't learn so good, do ya?

Top Cuck
Its not like I'm beating off to it, I'm shitting on the degeneracy of our enemies. Grow the fuck up already.

Holla Forums is the one place I didn't expect to see my OC made into other OC.

That one octaroon looks aroused by our roman saluting lad

Liberal women are all whores user.

Reading that article reads EXACTLY like she cucked herself. Degenerates get off about betraying even their own value system. Self-destruction becomes arousal.
GAS IT

Mine always get instantly flagged as "suspicious" and then need a phone number

(Checked)
Have a vomit webm for those dub dubs

I made a point of telling my cat lady friend who had something like five abortions her first problem was not dating me back then.

What the fuck is that actually her?

anyone else hear tom hanks scream get the flag?

The picture is, the article isn't. It's quite illuminating, if you will.

salon.com/2015/11/25/i_fcked_a_republican_on_thanksgiving/

I'm disappointed that whites are so divided and fighting each other, but at the same time this fills me with some ancient feeling, something approaching a lust for battle and glory. The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon is real.
DEUS VULT

Hahahaha, that faggot antifa pussy backed down from the wheelchair bound vet. When faced with determined resistance, even a crippled man makes them faggot antifa losers back down.

10/10 saved

gadzooks

Can't unhear.

lmao what a hero, fucking A

I might back down from a cripple too, wouldn't feel right hitting one.

WHITE PEOPLE AWAKE
SAVE A GREAT RACE

I'M A FUCKING PATRIOT!

Mex Cavalera

You know how pot legalization worked?

The most effective argument was pointing out (((cops))) profited off of prohibition.

He may be a cuck, but he's our cuck. May he smash many antifa faces in the future.

Holy shit. I have achieved a fully torqued erection.

doing god's work user.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B8qPM3UwXI

yasss

no thanks

Considering the entire "movement" is about signalling, it's not surprising that it's also mostly about fashion.

By hopping around like a retard and proceeding to get decked in the face?

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

That guy though… Aryan supermen still walk among us.

Look at these fucks going 5 on 1 on a person on the ground

Why are the protest happenings in California? Is that where the race war is going to start?

Couple more riots away from the patriots bringing their rifles and unloading on these fuck wits.

I know I feel it building up. It'll be nice.

We're going to do just fine when SHTF

Kekd

Hopefully this experience will convince her to shave.

Saved.

Hopefully, her head, armits and her… thing, whatever you want to call that sandwich between her legs.

Her nose looks fine in the picture on the left from before the event, but when she is approaching tatted blonde white guy her nose looks broken.

I don't want to imply any harder but it has to be mentioned

Her smile and optimism gone

Most likely, since it's the only state that has people willing to fight the commies. The rest of the US seem like a bunch of fags tbh, letting niggers take over their freeways and whatnot. I'm sure the kencucky rally will be a low energy event with a bunch of sister fuckers out shouting USA. Pathetic rednecks really.

I love you

IT'S A TRAP

THAT ITEM IS ILLEGAL IN COMMIEFORNIA!!!

Right there with you buddy.
In fact I would like like to sincerely thank Hillary Clinton for calling me a deplorable white supremacist. Without that I never would have dared come to Holla Forums but by her calling me that it destroyed all warding power those words ever had.
Now I am a nazi and it's all thanks to her, and the wonderful volk of Holla Forums who helped the scales drop from my eyes. For I was blind but now I see.

Checked for low-quality.

Glad to have you aboard.

can i get a webm version too?

What the heck is all over her arms? Tree bark? Leftists always look like they have a foul odor, by the way they dress and style their hair. Just looking at her I can smell the old cigarette smoke, BO, and cat piss.

The black sun on a shield made out of skateboard decks. Pretty radical.

we're fighting in the streets with sticks pepper spray bricks and fireworks, thanks for the heads up but I think we are past the point of doing things "by the book"

Fixt that for you user. No one even protested Trump here in Indiana that I saw. There's a small number of anitfa they're all sickly manlets that would get their jaws broke from one punch of a corn fed midwestern boy.

Good complete video of the events with a fitting song.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOnaJof2Sq4&feature=youtu.be

Why am I even alive?

Commies are such retards. Everything they do has the stink of failure about it.

I'll just leave this here:
rarbg.to/torrent/ztrfa38

Fuck I love RAC.

I can't wait to see what comes of this, good thinking user

She was intending to fight, yes. Bragging about the scalps she was going to determined to get.

It's a demon!

You call that a saw? THIS is a SAW!

I am genuinely not sure what to make of that image. Is that a parody of some kind, or did Facebook really post that to their audience?

So I suppose this is what a Slaaneshi daemon / follower would have been like in real life… Both sexual and disgusting.

10/10

Figures

No fucking shit it's a troll, my guy

I like that guy who slaps the buzzfeed journalists camera out of his hand as he's running by.

Sup, Brittany. Loving the bantz.

checked

Yeah that was definitely a couple Gs of equipment destroyed. Not talking about much when we're fighting the government, but fighting wanna-be hipster journalists? That's still scratch for organizations like theirs.

4/pol/ were sending these images to her younger brother. It's strange how we've become the more civilized board.

So… who's going to start spamming her nudes to her parents and their parents neighbors?

checked

but user, I'm quite lowbrow who's her brother? tbh I'd rather have her twitter tho

I love those faggots sometimes.

That's Identity Evropa, he's basically head of the West Coast faction but he's not in control of the organisation or how they vet. I believe they also require DNA proof that you're not Jewish or non-white

C'mon that is funny.

You guys… Zero Hedge is getting pretty fucking redpilled.

Illegal to send porn to a 15 yearold.

Better them than us then.

Still funny.

We are under much greater surveillance than the half channers so it is alright for them to do.

You do know 8ch isn't even extreme anymore right?

2 extreme 4 hitler

Right, but for the wrong reason. They're %50-%60 percent h'whites and shitskins, it's natural for them to go to prison. This is simply fulfilling the circle of life.

What group is he talking about?

This is how it should be. It's not about civilized but this chan is more conducive to serious discussion, but more importantly, the planning of ops. halfchan/pol/ make good foot soldiers for executing ops due to their superior numbers and youthful exuberance.

here's an angle I haven't seen posted yet

Needs a slow zoom in on 'God will Judge You' to end it.

I'm not even a christcuck and I think that dude deserves a medal. He truly did Deus vult.

Not religious either, but the day the crusade starts Deus Vulting will be had.

It is a real shame he didn't follow up with a soccer kick or a stomp when she went down.

Those finish people easy.

Are christian's finally uncucking themselves?

PUNISHED ANUS
A woman deprived of a father figure.

The Deus Vult meme has really taken off in the normiesphere, and a lot of young Christians are becoming far-right thanks to all this Islamic bullshit.

I bet that punch literally rocked her world in every conceivable way

When you hang out with faggots all day (which I used to, you guys really helped me through a dark time in my life) you really have no idea how fucking powerful someone can be, and if you find out the hard way it's a real fucking shock and a half

They also greatly increase any potential charges pressed against you AFAIK

GAS

Yep, me too.

He looks like he would be Shane's younger brother.

stickfaggot got arrested again today

This. I still regularly lurk Halfchan for bants and rapid-fire memetics. Cripplechan is for when you want to talk to someone over the age of 15 with a triple digit IQ.

Now that's what I call quality OC.

What is she holding?

Is this the quality of newfag we're saddled with today? Imageboards only ever get worse.

You really need to go back.

shes getting fisted m8

Kyle needs to chill out before he gets slammed for real and his little Elliot Roger grows up without a father.

How about this obvious as fuck demoralization shill post?

This is a much better compilation (without nigger music and based Pride theme).

Hmmm, if you mention that maybe I'd just try to give her a huge haymaker and hope she hits her head on the concrete when she goes down.

I mean it is all good fun to beat up some idiots but getting into trouble is not nice especially if you want to travel overseas one charge for something violent and you're not going nowhere.

cuckchan memestics are shit bitch
go back

Follow her stage name to a FL account. Then to a T Hooligan. Antifa all over that place and all sorts of pics.

This is the best one, because you can see that she just kicked someone before getting punched. She 100% got what she deserved.

nice hitler trips

Requesting edited version of first pic with wryyyyyy across the top and the menacing kanji

Say goodbye to your teeth, then. In a fight, you always throw straight, haymakers are for niggers.

Spotted this big guy at 3:44 (checked) in OP video. That brow and gaze is worthy of the masketta man himself.

There is a part in here where a dude jumps up in the air with both feet a dropkicks a dude and takes a flag. I saw it more on the WeAreChange kids video

You can put more force behind a haymaker, now normally I'd advise against it anyways because the extra force isn't worth the likelihood that they land blows more than you. When dealing with someone that can't fight at all and is going to go down in one hit regardless may as well make it as good of a hit as you can though.

youtu.be/ZOnaJof2Sq4

GOOD NIGHT LEFT SIDE

But on a stupid bitch who has her guard down why not unload the night train?

Yeah this is what I was getting at.

This

Us, you dummy!

Happened to me too, man.

They weren't real friends in the first place though, they were just distracting you from meeting real friends. Now you're free go make real friends who support you.

Let's be honest…

Pros:
1) Nice rack
2) Very fuckable body…

Cons:
1) Unkempt body hair, dirty, unfeminine appearance
2) Nigger poop jenkem hair
3) Ugly bird beak nose, not very European looking.
4) Tattoos, not even once…
5) Poisoned to the core with cancerous ideology

Overall:
Would still fuck. Send her via train to the sex camps on DOTR.

If he hit her in the jaw he could have knocked her out, she got lucky

Left wingers are far more intolerant of political differences. The thing they don't get is we're going to come to the next argument with tanks. It doesn't occur to them that anyone would ever consider politically-motivated violence against them because they know for sure their motives are good and pure, and what they're doing is right for all mankind. They're utopians of the most delusional stripe.

OHHHHH It's the guy's arm who punched her, gotcha!
I kept seeing a deformed potato masher German style grenade.

for defending against a knife wielder

It's natural selection, user. We're facing a 21st century bubonic plague. Find yourself a good woman and have as many children as possible. Raise them as well as you can, and the strong will survive. Don't give up, though.

Friends help you move.
Real friends help you kill niggers.

Holy kek, dubs confirm

Some findings from my salt-mining.

Berkley involved ANTIFA Channels
youtu.be/VmvgQ1BYIkI
Apparently they want to liberate your children from their "oppressive mother and father":
youtu.be/IVtJhPmhnAc
Antifa needs liquid courage to face oath keepers & proud boys
youtu.be/hOXT2ExHLOY
Antifa Flag burned in revenge for lost trump hats
youtu.be/YmRu2iJFOVM?t=1m5s

Antifa driven from square
youtu.be/FioL53uxK2Q

Cops Ordered to Stand Down
youtu.be/KWhwNjmrtUU

Favorite Spartan bloodied after hit with bricks (Blood Compilation)
youtu.be/z4ftMf35LTw?t=1m5s

WWII War-vet called anti-American
youtu.be/X-TiLE_vq1o

Pepsi Riot Commercial Trolled
youtu.be/6M3t07ytSBI

Is he having another shekel raiser?

Have as many children as you can afford to raise well.

American WWII vets are only laudable if they fought for Germany.

Holy shit is garth kicking ass. Party on.

You guys are fucking great :)

They called him anti-American, you can't get any more American than fighting for Israel.

Did they actually get mad and be all "omg fucking fascist pig" or were they just apolitical and didn't want to hear you rant about it? If you shove your views down people's throats who generally don't care about the subject, it can be pretty annoying. Not saying that's what you did, but just saying.

I'd wager you can deal more damage with a proper cross than a haymaker. The power comes from the hip twist (though if you have a weight in your hand, the haymaker might work better)

I wonder if Catwoman ever used this as a weapon. If comics weren't such shit these days, it would fit perfectly.

He was one of the hardest fighters there with one of the most distinct appearances and you're the first person to accurately point out his bravado

Try thepiratebay.org/torrent/17220755/ATKHairy.17.03.02.Venus.Rosales.Toys.XXX.1080p.MP4-KTR[N1C]

Seen this yet?

This, especially to the jaw. Also if you miss or they dodge, a proper cross is easier to regain your composure from.

pic from youtu.be/z4ftMf35LTw

You fucking disgust me.

You know if she farts they didn't put it in the preview.

Haha, apes

Nah, I never got preachy. Just asked questions during their political discussion (Trump is racist? What did he say, exactly?). They started to tell me I was "annoying" and give me shit, I finally decided to go public about not hating trump in kikebook, got called a Nazi by an overweight lesbian lawyer that used to live in Egypt and be married to a muslim (it's Canada, man, whaddaya gonna do?). Jokes on her, though, since I actually am a Nazi and I'm proud af.

And you believe that?
She's having difficulty keeping in her laughter as her fellow actors do the psyop kneel and stoop (to hide the 'injuries' from view).

HAHA THE PORN WHORE IS IN THE 'FAVORITE SPARTAN' VIDEO SAYING THE REVOLUTION ISN'T GOING TO BE EASY

What is it with all these autists running around with their zombie apocolyse uniforms?

I guess once you've sold jogging gear to every fuckwit this side of china you gotta come up with another excuse to sell them an outfit.

Interview with her @ 3:00

I can't fucking believe I missed all of this, we hadn't seen any chimpouts in so long I was off guard. This is so fucking good, lads. So good to see what they're reduced to when the ebil gnadzis punch back.

The hive mind is real.

Trump shit is passé since the strike on the SAA you insuferable faggot.

Someone splice this

onto the end of this

The answer is a simple one

I wore these to a Trump rally, if anyone had tried to fuck with me they'd have had a very nasty surprise. Steel Toe boots are great because you can always say that you have to wear them for work or whatever and they pack a real kick.

Niggers have the right to riot because it' empowering and they're fighting institutionalized racism but the moment whites step out of line they need to be gunned down with snipers?

It's supposed to get naive young right-wingers "fired up" and in the mood for senseless street violence.
Notice too that it always seems to be the most outlandishly clad "demonstrators" who end up being serendipitously filmed as they dish out "righteous violence" against the left.
This is one big psyop.

Everything they do is about style and conforming to trends. The clothing is just another example of that.

well whiteys know how to oppress, nigs must have an opportunity to learn man

I watched it. She has patchy leg hair like a dog with mange and she spends most of the video talking about how natural and hypoallergenic the grease is that she rubs into her vile, yeasty tuna casserole. Also she tries to hit on the cameraman a couple times but he blows her off kek.

I rate it 3/5 shoveldogs

nice mental gymnastics bruh

They have been for a while. Their whole comments after the attack on Syria were blaze with anti-jew comments.

I'm pretty sure that's low energy bait and you all fell for it

I invested heavily in Trump memes instead of Pepes, the exchange rate was in my favor for a year and a half.

checked

I'm still going to get it and clip the best parts.

If he were a real superman he'd have done pic related.

That was the Mike Tyson strategy if I'm not mistaken.

Where do you think you are?

Most shit is to some degree, heavily influenced by (((them))). It's not about avoiding anything that might be a psyop, it's about doing such a good job that they lose more than they gain from it

Oh fuck off you insufferable faggot, Assad is getting new planes, new defenses, and it cost 4 traitors and slightly decreased operational capability. If Trump was going to really fuck Assad, he would have spiked every military base he had and done away with him.

Probably still homeless because of the divorce settlement.

Uhh, what

And yet the one that's being spread the most this time is a guy in a dress shirt and slacks.

How long until organized Battle of Nations style fights to the death? I'll participate for team Kek.

Look(and for all the other anons that want to go to riots such as these, with no police intervention or just a straight up hit vs antifags), just don't go like the fags in the videos, don't go undisciplined. Have at least 5 of your guys with you, if you cannot be 6 people.. 3 will suffice for hit and runs. Take the alleys, flank them. Protective gear is a given, communication with your team too. Now weapons.. you need bludgeoning weapons, you can take a bat, hard rubber batons, even a wrench(just wrap some newspaper over 1-2 wrenches) use your imagination and for fucks sake do NOT go near police with weapons, conceal them until it's time for the deed. Bring some smoking-agent(smoke bombs) to cover your retreat if things get ugly, or your approach. Do not go into the middle of the fray, as I said above, flank them and never go berserk. When you get out of there, change clothes, make sure you have a stash nearby with spare clothes, avoid identification by the authorities. And remember, discipline is key, don't go around waving your hands and legs like a sperging idiot. Antifags are aggressive-coward-pack mentality fuckers, they usually carry sledgehammers, axes, knives, bombs etc where I am. They've been given lots of ground, they even have full state-police support now, fucking commie gov.

t. Greek that has been in some fights with antifags.

not posting the original

Why even live?… Oh, right - so my grandkids can do that. Feels good.

No context of what sparked the conversation, and all we know is what blacklisting entails to him. Just saying he's going to call the FBI on them does not imply he's FBI. To me, it clearly means he wants to root out agitators from his group, "Let's go bomb this place!"

While being user I would never want to do this, I don't see how this is a big deal. Most parties or groups you join in meat space ask all these questions. Also, the tattoos question is clearly to weed out skinheads for PR purposes.

That said, I don't know much about his organization. I just see these posted sometimes as "proofs" of a honey-pot, and they're not conclusive in the slightest.

How long till we are out there with sword and shields , just straight jousting?

POST YOUR FAVORITE NATIONALIST PUNCHES

God, I miss Team Fortress Classic. That was the shit. That, Day of Defeat 1.3 and Sven Co-op 3.0.

Checking these trips of truth

I tried a while back to get anons into this because it's a good workout builds tactics/team work etc, got called a LARPing faggot and that it was good for nothing. So wrong

The reason mankind has survived and, in fact, excelled, on this planet infested with killing machines like bears and sharks, is because we cooperate. It is no coincidence that the only real competition mankind has ever had in the animal kingdom has come from other social animals like wolves.

An organised army of 300 will defeat a rabble of thousands. Work together, protect each other's flanks, assist in attacks, and keep an eye on the flow of battle, and you will easily overpower the enemy (who celebrates weakness and is too busy blindly agreeing to actually learn how to work as a team of individuals).

The collective paranoia is both useful and detracting for Holla Forums. You're absolutely right, though, that the jews take advantage of it and try to get Holla Forums to never support anyone outside of this place.

Same here. I lost a few friends and alienated a cousin I was pretty close with, but woke up quite a few other friends and family as well. We're a dying race and should not keep our mouths shut about it in fear of breaking taboos. It needs to spread far and wide.

user our antifa are very different from your government funded types. Everything else is pretty decent, but for gods sake anons at the least buy a pair of sap gloves and learn how to throw a solid punch.

Friend. You cannot be serious.

Everything about what you just typed is totally ridiculous. I'm up for japes but sweet fuck, be slightly intelligent.

PLZ tell me you watch the Tim Pool youtube video from today? At the beginning based nationalists bitch slaps Antifa and you can hear the smack…!
youtube.com/watch?v=z4ftMf35LTw

To me it's not LARPing if you can get seriously injured and even die. Just look at how hard they hit you in the fights. That said, Battle of Nations bans thrusts which makes it very inaccurate, and they seem to have poor tactical skills (except Russia which seems to be decent). They often just devolve into just swinging around as hard as possible.

Give it time user.
Most are caught up in the LARPing meme at the moment, but theatricality and deception are going to prove to be some of our most powerful tools. Every man wants to charge the enemy lines in search of glory earn via the iron in his hands and the hot blood in his big heart, when he's not busy enjoying delicious food and making love to his wife for the purpose of reproduction.

Eventually, they'll realize the path of the LARP always the true path, and their lives would not have been complete without bashing pinko skulls onto the pavement with a morning-star while mounted in full-plate.

Checked.

Prime Tyson's strategy was uppercutting people's heads into orbit. Too bad he didn't do that to Don King when they first met.

well done, user, well done.

Bethesda really knows how to pull on my sides.

Remember that we could have murdered Shia the Beef if we'd wanted to. Taking his flag as a prank was just a signaling exercise; we are a modern day guild of assassins, spread all across white nations.

what a fucking ubermensch

Richard Spencer is going to go ahead with his cancelled Auburn University speech and go there and make one anyway. I wonder if anti-fa will make it there. Any anons in the area?

I've also been more impressed with Spencer lately. Since the Syrian attacks, he's starting to be more warrior-like.

Depressing? That little girl dehumanized herself and faced to bloodshed.

Tricky Dicky is going to get punched again like the faggot he is.

Pretty much, during Liverpool we've had anons from just about every country in the world pledging to fuck up his flag if he takes it to their area.

Of course, this thread and its mirrors on 4chan will be infested with operatives tasked with out-grouping anyone who asks questions.
Show me a photograph of the "injured" girl's wounds.
of course, they moulage an attractive young woman because it is easy to control young men, leading them by their dicks.
The same usual suspects are all over this bullshit, the same groups who have been urging street violence for the past year.
Go ahead, join in, but don't expect to walk away like the secret service actors "based stick man" or, if you're a leftist, like Richard Spencer's "attacker."

I did SCA for a while, can confirm this is very practical knowledge and
(checked)
is right it's not LARPing. Takes a lot of skill and there's not a lot of other ways to learn about crowd combat/control very useful stuff

Spencer serves his purpose: he's getting white genocide out in the open. When more whites wake up, some better leader will step forward.

making sweet, sweet love for the purpose of bonding is not degenerate

Finally, I knew my preparation and learning the ancient shield making techniques of my ancestors would pay off. I cant quite make swords yet, but I am a competent bowyer and shield maker. Ill have our men equiped.

Thank God I can't see mine…

Not the webm, his post

Guess we'll have to wait to see how many arrests there were today.

Checked for the enemy mobilizing our forces for us and faggots thinking thats a bad thing.

Never said it was user, never said it was.
Bond the shit out of her.

tbh Spencer started getting more woke after NPI and the alt-lite turned on him for the salutes. Holla Forums may never trust him but he is way better than he was and has a use.

He's still a flaming homosexual. Next you'll be asking us to embrace Milo.

We are going to make fantasy real. Meme magick has already created mages/wizards and antifa battles (muslim battles in Europe) are creating warriors. The old gods are rising again, specifically Kek. People are starting to realize the value of things like honor once again. All we need now is to genetically engineer some dragons.

On a related note, it is my dream to see a new Renaissance. But I hope to see it go further than the previous one and expand to all the Indo-European religions and hopefully aid in the reconstruction of the Proto-Indo-European religion which I have been trying to restruct personally for years. We must return to our roots.

Nice National Action imagery you have there.

Typical Liberals. Always attacking somebody and then blaming it on the ones they attack. mainstream media likes to do this alot.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

SCA seems like fun. I wish I had some valiant bros to get into historical fighting styles and tactics with.

These pictures remind me of that creepy spirit cooking witch Marina Abramovic.
Maybe we should look for a connection between the two?

This will always hold true

Spencer is out in public fighting the Left.

You're posting pictures of dildos on an image board.

Start making shields. Swords will be less effective in these street brawls then good old fashioned sticks and stones

That's not even Spencer, you mong. This is a great example of this post:

Do you even understand how politics or awakening normalfags works? Stop putting words in other people's mouths too. Milo is a jew and denies the JQ, downplays white genocide and just pokes fun at SJWs, an easy target; Spencer is Aryan and names the jew and white genocide.

Also, there's no proof Spencer is gay. He's just a rich, plantation owning rich intellectual who is turning out to be not that bad. As for Johnson, he probably is a flamer, though.

Cool story.
So which shackles of globalism have been defeated by this staged battle at Berkeley, between controlled opposition fighting amongst themselves?

I didn't make the video user, go on Jewtube, find the channel, bitch at them if you like. ;^)

Dragons were not necessarily beasts of scale and fire user - they were threats, monstrous and huge, metaphors as often as monsters.
Our dragons already exist.

Fantasy was always real, user.
There's a reason Pelennor Fields stirs something in us.

Never said it was, you fucking moron.
Ahahahahahaha,.

It's about creating a home here.

nypost.com/2017/04/13/komodo-dragon-blood-could-be-key-to-life-saving-antibiotic/

Forgot link because I'm retarded

So fucking what?
You're still using the imagery to somehow imply that fighting teenagers at a staged event around Berkeley is somehow akin to being a superhuman Nazi stormtrooper with glowing red eyes.
You're a fucking moron.

antifa are SJWs.

they were the same people involved with the riots and shootings at Milo's talks.

Torfagging should be banned tbh.

Wrong, watch him speak for at least 10 seconds, there's all the proof you need.

You are indeed correct if you want to get into the psychological substance beneath the metaphorical structure of the basis of mythological narratives. However, I still want to ride a fire breathing, winged lizard.

Who knew? The Jew!

B…but he is red pilling normies user!
Don't worry about poison in your coolaid, it's the unpoisoned part that matters!

Just don't..

Yes, this is what I was trying to convey, work as a team, a disciplined team and you will learn to overcome these types of enemies and also know when to retreat.

Well, give them enough time and resources and they will become more and more dangerous, this is what I know.

Just make sure you meme that fucker big and strong enough to fly while carrying human weight. If we can meme them into reality, we sure as fuck can tame them.

You got a bee in your bonnet leftypol.

He doesn't sound gay to me, just a bit of a man-child with narcissism. And whatever you say, his actions and speeches have been effective.

Hi Reddit.

Oh, I'm sorry lad, I thought you were talking about the video imagery. If you think I'm going to read your effort post image about some douchey clique, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

You're making a claim with no real evidence that the whole thing is a staged event, and accusing anyone who questions your apparent concern trolling of also being hostile foreign actors trying to motivate… What, exactly? Young right-wingers taking to the streets to combat pinko vermin? Boo-fucking-hoo. Oh, but its a psyop, so we should be super concerned, right?… Fuck off.

0/10 would not breed with
tbh wouldn't even enslave to be a maid because she'd probably redistribute the household items
Fucking worthless.

The no arguments man has actually undergone an enormous ideological transformation since then.

Some day user, some day.

Nice job defending yourself torfag.

Trips of kikery calling

Idk how anyone takes that faggot seriously.

Does the shill know he shills, or is it an instinct? Some unconscious drive to spread the kike-lies?

You don't have to take him seriously, but you should see his usefulness.

Are we going to have to start reciting the Old Code?

Not as cool but still better than nothing. Also I thought lefties love taxes.

Why? The Indo-European religion is the basis for all European religions and traditions. They all descend from that common root.

yeah, it stinks of shilling when people growing and getting more redpilled is completely ignored.

They don't imo.
The support here is voiced by contolled op running what's known as astroturfing.

Underrated post

This thread has been comfy AF stop bickering you fags

thats cool, but I want like fantasy dragons, like what we would think a western dragon would look like. Non of that gay eastern dragon shit.

He says from a "jewish" clan, like his mother was born in a jewish area. Maybe he was trying to get some virtue points?

Though I've never liked him, something always strange about him and his wanting to destroy the family unit.

What is the old code?

Yeah, my bad, I didn't explain. I meant the whole indo-european theory. It's fine going back to your roots, honour, virtue, morals.. just this indo-europe shit is tingling my autism.

Careful what you meme for user…

I'm well aware, and I want this.

Lefties neither love nor hate anything, they simply dogmatically regurgitate what (((the chosen))) tell them too

The hippie bitch getting hit is a queer feminist & atk hairy model named Venus Rosealma.
archive.fo/Ys9RM

Whatever you say, (((user))).

Why not both you fag defender?

Sorry user, Spencer is such an obvious controlled op, I don't understand how anyone could even defend him here.

praise kek

The only good thing that came from this thread and this event was the keks we got from her porn pics. The state that's filled to the brim with illegal immigrants and blue pills at every corner is only going to call these people nazis after what happened. This only furthers their bias and does nothing for us.

What problems do you have with it. The only real conflicts that exist in the study of the Indo-Europeans is the Migration vs Invasion of Aryan tribes into Northern India.

Did you even read the thread?

He's a weird sketchy dude… But he's becoming less shit.

Checked.

I wouldn't be surprised if it actually changes her mind. Women have a proven and time-tested strategy of cleaving to the ones who punch them.

Didn't knew Dicky "Absolutelly Implicit" Spencer had a Dicky Spencer Internet Defense Force.

How about this big motherfucker?

ehh, its not as A E S T H E T I C as I want

APRIL 29th MOTHERFUCKERS

AINEN! AINEEEEN!

Fuck I can't believe I forgot that shit

Good. The more these people shout 'NAZI' as Civ Nats and fags in Pepe shirts, the more people become desensitized to it. Calling someone a Nazi has lost almost all social impact outside the circles of the most-extreme bluepilled and libshit factions.

"You're a Nazi!" now often-as-not meets with the response of "Yeah, okay, and?". Its amazing what a slight shift in the Overton window can make possible.

Choose one and concern troll elsewhere.

There is no indo-european race, no indo-european culture or religion, there is no trace of it, it is all modern speculation, kike propaganda in my book. But this is derailing, user, doesn't matter now.

If you do not fear (((their))) terms, the have no power over you

Just like the statement "You're a racist!". The marxist cucks are losing the very weapon that is holding back the tide.

Indeed and the thread is near the limit. I contest what you claim, but will save it for a proper thread related to the topic.

Yeah it's kind of an ugly animal tbh, and current theories suggest that it didn't even fly

However, the fact that it even existed is testament to the plausibility of your dream-meme becoming reality

Fuck, why did I open that

What you guys would have wanted is a tamed Megalania with a saddle on it. It was a giant monitor lizard or goanna, related to komodo dragons. If the aborigines hadn't wiped them out, the white man would have tamed them.