GTAV torrent installation requires 100gb of free space

Are you fucking kidding me?

Welcome to 2016.

welcome to megatexture

GTA V is shit anyway, like IV and SA before it

What other games have online like GTA and let me play as a girl?

uncompressed audio files

IV is GOTD (game of the decade)

more like texture files

There hasn't been a bad mainline GTA so far.
Fags like you need to burn in hell

Get the RELOADED version. It's about 20gb bigger than the 3DM version but the installation time is far quicker and requires much less space.

If any open-world game was going to be game of the decade, it would be Red Dead Redemption, not that fucking atrocity. GTAIV is dogshit.

GTAV came out last decade, the one with the PS2, Xbox and Gamecube in it. If you're trying to use decade to mean since 06, you're still competing with way better games near the end of the PS2's life cycle and the actually good games from last gen

I think IV gets ripped on too much as far as GTA in general goes, but you'd have to have atrocious taste to think it's the best thing in the last 10 years, or of the 2000-2010 period

How old are you? 30? Go back to shitting your diapers. I bet you'e a niggerlover too.
I swear, kids born after 1979 shouldn't be allowed on Holla Forums

can you make being a contrarian any more obvious than this?

i know that feel, bro

Then you'd have about 4 fucking posters, grandpa.

GTA IV has the best physics ever made and the most detailed environment manipulation in video game history. No PS2 garbage can come close. GTA V is shit in comparison.

Red Dead Redemption is trash.

Then this place would be almost dead retard.

Maybe, we would have a considerable rise in posting quality though.

YOU'RE A FUCKING UNCOMPRESSED ASSET

but user… it's already almost dead

dubs

Who is that woman and why do you keep posting her?

you're going to far now user

Online killed the Offline Star

WHO IS SHE??!?
WHO THE FUCK IS THAT STUPID WHORE???!!

Stop being a retard.

Who is she?

That's my gf. Back off, bub.

I'm not telling.

Please go back.

Eeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Aaaaaaaauuiiii
UIIIIUUUIIUUUAAAAAAIOOIIAAAAA

Small guy thinks he's in control

Yeah, all summer. Now please, get the fuck out, stop with the fucking ">it's an x episode" memes, it's SHIT

Blackface Jenny.

ты долбаёб?

It's Jennifer Lawrence.

Get this hothead outta here

maybe you should ask your mom to raise your allowance user

Ok I can understand not liking V and IV, but SA, really?

Well GTA IV is 2009 and RDR is 2010 so different decades
That said GTA IV is by no means the best of that decade, Gen 7 game that decade is debatable however

The game has a fuckload of pre rendered videos and music.
Thats what bloats games nowadays.

Just play San Andreas, V didn't have much content.

GTA 5 cutscenes are exactly like the rest of the 3D games, camera angles and animations. what really gets them is poor/no compression (muh console cpu use) and the fact that it is a pretty big game indeed, nothing that excuses it's size though

how the fuck do you browse the internet? this is what i've used in 17 days

Its the next anti-piracy measure. Obscenely large downloads that take too much time and space. They shoot themselves in the foot though, because a lot of potential customers see that size and can easily walk away to something else.

I wish this meme would stop existing, for fuck's sake it affects everyone with a bandwidth cap, you faggots are the only ones making a connection to piracy

you really like education videos.

yeah, lots of sex ed videos

Now now, he means that even people without caps are turned off by it by the pure amount of time it can take up, even at high speeds.

My bro was ended up cancelling and refunding the steam version of GTAV and got a pirated a repack that was like half the size instead when he realized how long the download would take.

And THAT is the situation that user is talking about.

As that fat jew Gaben used to say, "Piracy is a Service problem."

Wouldn't say they are doing it on purpose though, more that they are just plain incompetent these days because the "Codemonkeys are replaceable" revolving door mentality meaning companies just want unskilled cheap labor and give little time for polish and optimization.

The story was shit. Only niggerlovers and sand
box casuals like this game.
VC should've been the last GTA.

This. No wonder those kids like SA so much if they subscribe to that commie jibber jabber that quantity is a quality of its own.

That's the good point, that they're incompetent; it wasn't a bunch of men in suits in a smoky room deciding "heyo we should artificially increase the size of the video games to sway pirates", that's just plain dumb

nigga, have you noticed how longs those shitty in game tv shows are?

haven't watched them a lot but the anime is pretty good

I agree SA was complete shit, Holla Forums is full of brainwashed ghetto nigger lovers.

TAKE YOUR NIGGER OBSESSIONS AND GO BACK TO Holla Forums, DEGENERATE.

THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR KIND HERE.

Every Grand Theft Auto game is shit. Open world games are mostly shit.

A legit, updated version of the game is 66 GB. About 7 GB of MP only updates.

How can they use 100 GB? The only thing I can think of is that they used two levels of compression, so you have to decompress a temporary zip file, then decompress that file.

holy fuck

Her entire vagina must be one big callus.

nice falseflag attempt not really

I agree with you jack thompson, and people who play counter strike are terrorists, people who play need for speed are top members of organized illegal street racing, people who play mario crush turtles for fun and so on.

I like GTA 5 a lot, they did a good job, and on PC the fps view is great. I'm glad that the devs got the money I paid for the game and downloaded legally on steam, and used that money to take care of their loving families. That's what its all about in the end. God bless.

Do you live in a third world country or something?

Nigga what? Bandwidth caps are first world jew shit. No one here in South Murrka has one since the 90s.

Internet is shit, but at least it's unlimited.

Australia is the real shitshow.

How do you see this?

…but it's 2016!

What else is he going to use? Vivaldi? Opera? Internet Explorer?