RIGHT WING DIRECTOR SQUAD

(((Hollywood))) as we all know has been the the single greatest tool to demoralize and brainwash the western world. That's old news, but imagine if we could use the kikes' own weapon against them.
These days it is nearly impossible to win the culture war unless we can harness the power of television as nearly everybody is ingesting the poison oozing from the High-Definition-Jew. I don't expect anytime soon for us to control the mainstream media, but imagine if we could produce some quality right-wing material that made it's way into millions of homes or movie theaters. It could be subtle, or it could be Ben Garrison tier shit that pushes the boundaries of what is acceptable on TV, and spark controversy and news stories only to give us added publicity; or get shoahd like world peace. That is weaponized autism my friends. Political correctness is beginning to wane and we can take advantage of this shift and propel it further. Look how much revenue Shia's new film made, now either people are tired of Hollywood cramming their politically correct horseshit down their throats, or having any opinions forced upon them.
Until the day jewish propaganda is eradicated, we have not won the culture war. Consider the possibilities /pol. This is how to wake up the normies.

Personally I say TV and movies are pointless.
Younger generations focus more and more on Youtube and other web based entertainment.
Youtube stars are supplanting the movie stars among the young.

Recently we've seen Youtube doing a lot to try and cripple its big names. Demonetising videos and whole channels.
Meanwhile old media has worked hard to encourage businesses not to advertise via Youtube.
Google of course approves of all this, they can take the hit and are compensated anyways.

If we could but provide an alternative and have that become as well known as Youtube is today?
We'd win the culture war by virtue of seizing the young.

We could take over vid. me and make it just as mainstream at jewtube. Although, I'm not certain that vid. me is any less kike controlled, just has less popularity.

Vid. me has potential.
But overall I think its insufficient. We need something bolder. Something grander.

But most importantly it has to be possible for the content creators to make money off of it.
That's what propelled Youtube to such heights.
Video monetisation actually enables a large number of content creators to make a living off of shitty youtube videos.

What you're trying to invent is ecelebs. But Holla Forums is too autistic for anything normie friendly.

Holla Forums itself will never be able to pull something like this off. It would just come off as larpy autistic kekistan-tier stuff. What we need are sleeper cells that infiltrate these institutions. That's the whole point of a stand alone complex. Climbing the ladder in places like these won't help in a dotr situation, but many people aren't in a position to be a supah hacka let alone build a bunker innawoods. If you aren't a 1337 h4x0r or a militiaman, you have to be a sleeper cell or you aren't helping the cause.

that's a very poor job
it's like all the OC makers use paint or are retarded or something

While a good idea.

I think for us providing a new platform that can supplant Youtube would be a good option.
Problem is dragging together the skills and financing from our hive mind into a sufficiently organised subgroup that can then enact the creation of such a platform.

Then the wider Holla Forums can shill it everywhere.
After a while it overtakes Jewtube by providing everything they used to provide.
Then we can begin subtle purging. Quiet purging.

I'm not great at photoshop but I did this because OP's attempt was sad to me

We barely have proper bunkers for this board. The only way for that to work is if, as you say, an organized subgroup from either tox or some obscure irc or whatever have the resources and know-how to put that together. Even then, how would an ebul notsee platform get advertising? Are we going to have another creepy whale controlling everything like ole Jimmy-boy? It's a neat idea that I would love to see happen, but ultimately there are so many problems with it I can't see it working out.

You're not going to get very far. If it is even slightly too far right of what the producers deem acceptable, you're getting nowhere.

You can't pierce the mainstream without the mainstream allowing you to. This is why they're cracking down on the internet and YouTube in particular. YT loses money every year, its a money sink, but they keep it running because Google makes so much it doesn't anyway. Then the main reason is that YT is a great platform for social engineering, research and propaganda. We're using YT and other sites well, our message and memes are breaking through.

I also suck at PS. make one that is missing WOOD and is only Holla Forums

Jew studios will buy a script just to ice it and keep it from ever being produced. So if you write a script about pedo rabbis for example, and follow the formula from some other popular movie to actually make a potentially good film, the studio will pay you for it. It won't get produced, but you put a few hundred grand in your pocket. This is something Holla Forums can do.

They've been censoring worst than Youtube.

Speak for yourself, loser.

You know what would really cripple Hollywood? Taking away their monopolies on popular ideas, copyright. Think about it, in any other industry, if the kikes engaged in the exact same kind of anticonsumerism as the kikes in Hollywood do, they'd go out of business. However, because they have copyright, which is a state-grant monopoly, they can do whatever they want. People can complain to them, but what happens if their complaints are not heeded? Nothing happens because it's not backed by any meaningful consequences.

In fact, Disney knew this was going to happen, which is why they lobby congress to extend copyright by a decade or two. But if you go even further back, the original copyright law, the Statute of Anne, was lobbied for to secure the future profits of the stationers' company. It was never to help the poor and downtrodden artists, and you can see their true intentions through the parties involved.

Without copyright, the kikes will care when they lose their market shares and their consumers go to their competitors for quality entertainment instead. That opens up the potential for Right-Wing directors, actors and writers to make their marks on film history. But to get to that point, we need to recognize that the problem here is that copyright is a law lobbied by kikes for kikes.

China and India will keep them in business for the next 50yrs

okay lads, it seems we need to ramp up our jewtube propaganda as that is the most realistic approach. We need to be creating normie digestible OC at high energy levels.

The trick is to not be political.

Provide the freedom Youtube denies and you may be able to encourage people.

download unreal engine four and blender or the new 3d paint and make some animated 3d movies. make kids shorts featuring animals to tell traditional myths and fairy tales that have traditional morals that will teach kids strength, self-responsibility, self-reliance, initiative, leadership, how to conceal your power level, who the real enemy is, etc. etc.

This.

AND DON'T FUCKING COMPROMISE ON ANYTHING

it is just kids movies too it doesn't have to be anything fancy. put it up on youtube and spam some links around. it is pretty easy to get these things going now and there's tons of free assets around. just focus on quantity over quality at first, get the message out there, and your skills will refine themselves as you go.

brainwashing is bad in all cases because it removes thinking from the equation. doesn't matter how redpilled your movie is, dont be a kike making propaganda.

its not as though hollywood is going to last much longer anyway. the younger generations spend less and less time watching tv and consuming mass media. Holla Forums wouldnt exist without savvy youths disaffected by mass media.

Check'd, but Goebbels was doing it wrong all along? Answer: No :^)

yes, goebbels was doing it wrong all along. the merit of a good government shouldnt need you to be brainwashed to believe it. it should be readily apparent.

The average person cannot think independently. They need to be told what to believe. You don't have to lie in your propaganda, in fact, effective propaganda often doesn't need to lie. Effective propaganda just needs to get the message out there. Kikes lie in their propaganda.

I strongly suggest reading Mein Kampf.

Underrated pic tbh fam.

Somebody is out of touch.

Exactly.

Good point. Subversion tactics have been proven to work wonders (or horrors).

I've often thought about how we might rearrange the wiring in a lemming's brain and permit him or her to understand what is blocked out by the overwhelming compulsion to conform, to be fashionable. I've spoken in the past, only half jokingly, about the oak-table-leg method of persuasion: about putting a lemming on a diet of 500 calories a day and beating him half to death with an oak table leg about once a day until he gets his thinking straightened out. That's the method the Communists used in their so-called "labor reeducation" camps, and it seems to have worked pretty well. It's also the method the Allies used on the German population after the Second World War to make them realize the error of their ways in supporting Hitler. Eventually they had most of the Germans blaming Hitler for their suffering instead of the people who were raping, beating, looting, and starving them.

W.L.P. "Shocking Differences" April 14, 2001

citizen journalism > state journalism
citizen entertainment > state entertainment

from where i'm sitting, we're winning the culture war by momentum alone. the unsightly death throes of msm is just a bonus

and i don't mean winning just by redpills and memes, but through extraordinary citizens across the western world making ordinary videos about the beautiful and the true things in their lives that unwittingly provide the antidote to being subjected to years of degrading, demoralizing and dehumanizing 'entertainment' programming.

Truth will always be more interesting than lies.

what do you expect from >pic related? theyre grossly out of touch with reality. the closest example in history i can think of is the ineptness of ww1 generals to realise that cavalry charges won't break through entrenched machine guns, and smear campaigns don't work when the smearing is meant to be heard by people who don't even watch your content (eg; pewdiepie and jon tron being called anti semites by msm, yet the viewer base for them don't watch msm).

Essentially, the greatest man to have lived within our lifetimes.

The world is both boring and darker without him.

The same way schooling and Chinese prison camps work, start small and build:

Spoiler that shit man!

this ugly fucker is being blown by a fit bird and basically you're fucking stupid. how? >>>pol

Your response implies you have a mental condition, you nonsequitous retard.

its a meme. theyre popular with the youths these days.

Jesus fuck, this thread.

Get the fuck out. All of you.
You wanna brainwash people? Join a fucking gay parade. You wanna tell people what to think? Join feminism. You wanna censor "inappropriate content" and only allow what's approved as "good"? Talk to your local rabbi.

Christ on a pike, what the fuck happened to Holla Forums?
One year ago, people were proud of being able to argue. Anons here had evidence, studies, proof. They were not afraid of talking to people.
That's how we slowly grew. We didn't tell folks "Hey, get in the car, time to kill jews!"
We showed them. We told them what the jews did. And slowly, one by one, people started flocking. And they believed our cause because they could see the same line of reasoning we could see.
You can't force someone to believe white genocide is happening. You have to show them. Make them fear for their future. Make them understand their position.

Now half the board communicates with fucking Facebook memes. SERIOUSLY, not even in an ironic way. The other half barely remembers the story of the board itself.
Or why we do what we do.
It's just "hurr, the Jews" and that's enough for you all to bust a meme-nut and crack some jokes. Great fucking job.

This thread is 37 posts in and I haven't seen a line of code, a proposal for someone to host shit, a fucking project name, nothing.
Just bickering about who is a jew and who isn't.
No wonder the coders left. No wonder the sciencefags left. No wonder historians left.
This place turned into a shitshow filled with facebook-tier memespouters and Larpers.

Fucking christ, get a grip Holla Forums.
shills don't even need to do anything now, you guys are your own blackpill.

And to had to this:
The whole "hurr durr, fuck college" narrative really did a number on the board. Burgers keep thinking college is the same everywhere in the world, where you shackle yourself to a debt that takes years to pay and get to hang out with SJW's 24/7 until your brain pops and you turn gay or comunist.

Guess what, fucknuts, there's colleges out there in other parts of the world and even in America that are SJW free, don't cost a fucking fortune and teach people shit like advanced mathematics, engineering of all kinds, history and philosophy and computer science.

But nearly all graduates are fucking gone and the board is chockfull of tradeschoolers that couldn't set up a website by themselves with a fucking manual.

When was the last time any of you built something? When was the last time any of you did anything more complicated than pasting a dozen pictures in paint, calling it an "infographic" and then retweet it for days?

The fucking hipocrisy of this entire fucking board is condemning the left's "slacktivism" and then doing the same fucking shit.

Holla Forums is dead and we killed it the moment we drew the attention of 4faggots and redditors.

Good night, sweet prince.
8/pol/ - 2014-2016, he never got laid

Television is inherently passive. What we need to truly impress redpills is an active medium, because that allows to actually "live" them.
I propose videogames.
They're modern, at least casual games are played almost universally, and it requires a minimum of active attention.
This also has the benefit of easily keeping anonymity, which wouldn't work for TV productions, unless you're talking animations.

I like the idea of a Holla Forumstube though.

Sometime soon a director will accidentally make a film that perfectly captures the modern zeitgeist of white society and make a ton of money. It won't be full 1488 or anything. It will be something as simple as showing a completely white happy family unirnically and without mall be. And then a lot of people will latch onto it without even realizing why, but their brains will know why. Like the guy version of Frozen celebrating brotherhood or some shit. And no one in the media will be able to explain its success.

*malice

Holla Forums needs to build its own video streaming platform and call it…

HOLOCAST

Trying to supplant TV, or video streaming, is the wrong approach methinks.

But I think there is a lot of potential for building something that uses crap that they've made and layers over the top of it. Think of it as satire a la carte. Much like we comment on articles and happenings here, we should be able to comment over the top of their subversive video content.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. People will watch our content, be amused af, and have their eyes opened about the persuasion tricks that are used by video editing and narrative creation, as well as pointing out obvious bullshit in the most dank way.

Closest analog to this might be SoundCloud, where people get to post comments at certain points in time during a song.

The end result is that we use their monoculture against them, and we teach minds to recognize it for the filth that it is. We render it inert rather than try to crowd it out or extinguish it.

bump

(checked thricely)

We had a thread on this a while back. Idea was to pay some script kiddies or low key user mod makers to whitewash video games with mods. Absent the eye gore of muh stronk dykes and muh magical negroes the video games that are popular but feature human characters are always inherently right wing and militaristic anyways.

I would disagree. I think I'm charismatic enough to pull off a normie friendly show that still has natsoc underpinnings. I just have massive fear of success and live like a turboneet at home because I've devolved into a comfort seeker. Still think about starting up the podcast game for myself all the time though.

Underrated post of the century.

I was thinking frozen before you even got to frozen. People already still like whites. We need leverage to get more white casts going though, which is tough because Asia buoys the fuck out of Hollywood these days. They doubled the domestic usa box office for the latest fast and furious, and that's without Paul walker (nice move landing Charlize Theron though). No sign of gooks and niggers giving up on paying to watch popcorn, and at this point popcorn is big enough to pull double duty of subsidizing jewish "art" and "comedy" films and pushing it's own agenda with casting and script choices (the white guy always cucks, until he has to carry the film like Thor and iron man, in which case you better hire a studio babby).