What would a Disney reboot of King Of the hill Be like?

What would a Disney reboot of King Of the hill Be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WR3xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Peggy hill will be the main character.

Bobby will ether be gender fluid or a outdated brony parody.

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS user

Dale would either become aggressively left-leaning or be a punching bag as the resident alt-right conspiracy theorist

Remember all those episodes where they passively mocked feminists, college students, and easily riled retards where Hank would come out on top for being level-headed and rational? They wouldn't have anything like that. Every episode would be a 'teachable moment' situation where Hanks gets sat down and put in his place by a black lesbian or a muslim blogger or a transgender app designer.

Mike Judge did not die for this.

Alt-Right conspiracy theorist would be the safer bet, but they would have to work in him knowing about and enjoying being cuckholded.

Boomhauer will be replaced by a butch dyke. That toxic masculinity is just unacceptable these days.

Wait he died?

Luanne's VA is dead. Would they just write her out or would they recast her?

They'd do one better and raceswap her

Luanne can become transgender

Even with the original creators of the show, it would probably be cucked considering how retarded some of them got. This, The goon, and Hellboy are the only things that actually hit hard when the creators became hypocritical faggots.

The goon was never good to begin with.

Hank - Sells gluten free ethically sourced free range propane and propane accessories. Also add cuckold and a vegan.

Peggy - Sassy black woman who has an IQ of 185 and has 17 PhD's in STEM fields.

Bobby - Mixed race gender fluid tranny who also has an IQ of 185 and 17 PhD's in STEM fields. Protests white privilege on the weekend and cures incurable diseases during the week.

LuAnne - 500 pound raging feminist who is redefining beauty for current year. Never bathes.

Cotton - Doesn't exist.

Dale - Retard level IQ yeehaw shoot them mehicans MAGA MAGA WHITE POWER. Villain of the show.

Written by Jeph Jaques.

Spare me user, but I must know…what happened?

I too am curious. I used with read Mignola's stuff religiously till I got sick of it.

CharcoalED

Nice.

Is it because they voted democrat in the election?

YES.

That's it?
Thank fuck, I thought he was making an ass of himself on twitter or some retarded shit like that like so many do these days.

Modern Family

No bully but i dont understand why this would be so.

Image King of the Hill constantly bitching about politics on the level of Family Guy. Politics are the only reason rebooting/making new episodes are on the table. There will also be some bullshit that would ruin the good ending in the last episode.

Isn't that basically the Goode family?

the Goode family made fun of liberals though

archive.is/WR3xc

Oh fuck.

No. Some things shouldn't come back, they had a perfect ending. The only thing they should bring back is Futurama. I liked the new episodes. I only missed them when they aired because it was on Comedy Central. That ending left me wanting for more.

Daily reminder every show you ever loved will be shitcanned early or rebooted by shit writers with no understanding of what made the original good

Don't let 'em do it, Mike. We want the show back, but not like this.

Which is worse?

The latter. At least with the former, you have good memories and you walk away wanting more. You're left unsatisfied, but you still had a good experience.

With the latter, you have to sit there and watch that thing you like turn to shit and die a slow, painful death.

He already did the goode family. You'd think that would have been good enough for him.

I'd rather see what a King of the Hill reboot of Disney would be like.

In which case you might be interested in Roy Disney's 'Save Disney' campaigns

NO
Don't even joke about that shit