Thousands Are Escaping the US; Departing Flood Accelerating

THE STAMPEDE has begun. Flee if you can.

- 235 persons renounced their US citizenship in 2008.
- 731 persons renounced their US citizenship in 2009.
- 1485 persons renounced their US citizenship in 2010.
- 1781 persons renounced their US citizenship in 2011.
- About 3000 persons renounced their US citizenship in 2012-13.
- 3415 persons renounced their US citizenship in 2014.
- About 6500 persons renounced their US citizenship in 2015. (Source: US State Department via Wikipedia)

archive.fo/frGN3

I am not running away kike.

Kek, kikes think because they're pussy and run from every fight that everyone will.

F-, Schlomo. See me after class.

I'd think a lot of these people are liberals. Typical pattern really: They fuck up a place with multikulti, racemixing and degeneracy, find out they don't like it, but blame it on capitalism or something equally ridiculous.
They then move to another place and start destroying it in the same way. Rinse and repeat.
Lel.

What makes you say that, there was massive spike half way into Obongos first term.

Spot on. They ruin an area with their cancerous ideologies and then flee when it goes to shit. Then they blame muh 1% and repeat the process in the next place.

Thats how white flight works.

Buy cryptocurrencies with it.

There is literally now where to go except the frozen north.

I'm afraid it's no refuge here.

l plan to leave the state l live in (CA) but l don't think l'd leave the US.

Also people who don't want to pay income tax.

I'm debating leaving the US for central or Eastern Europe. Rather not be specific.

Things in the US are bad enough that I have little hope I'll ever be able to start a business like I used to dream of doing. Or even be able to settle for a job that could provide a lower money doe class life style. America is just a land of broken dreams now, which is made all the more unappealing by the blacks and Hispanics.

Since I am from Central Europe:
Be careful about coming here. When (not if) Germany collapses, there'll be war. If you bring women, Eastern Europe might be the safer choice.

Is there any demographic data on who exactly the people leaving are?
it would hilarious if even just a quarter of them turned out to be jews
Oh vey why is this country so anti-semitic? All we've done is support the importation of brown people who hate jews. Where could this rise possible be coming from!??

when you do this type of reasoning what makes you think you will be accepted there?
why shouldn't the people already living there see you as part of the cancer infecting their homes?

nowadays you can see that retired people in western europe discovered eastern EU countries as places where there pensions go a lot further than in their home countries where they can barely cover rent
so they move to some village in the carpathians where the houses are listed as costing about as much as a car, only to arrive there and find out the every levels of locals from shops, craftsmen to cops and county official screw you the fuck out of your shekels untill they go back crying to their home countries

and these are EU citizens that should be able to live there visa and other such things hassle free, so once again why do you think you will be accepted
and if your country of choice was intended to be germany i am not even going to begin to argument why your choice was stupid

Tell me more?

Learn how to read nigger. He said they ruin everything they touch and leave the shithole they create

These are bullshit stats. The only place that gained are millionaires than ZOG was Australia last year. Anyone who can afford it is fleeing France due to tax level and terrorism, Germany is losing a lot, UK with uncertainty with Brexit. Probably any spics and muslims who can get into Canada are, which is actually a great trend. Send them all to le weed man.

There's so many millions more.

And thanks for all that pot money currently flowing north out of Colorado and California.

Give up being a citizen of Israel's #1 ally? That's anti-semitism, outlaw it!

Construction of the wall hasn't even started yet and the mexicans are already leaving.

It's going to be a great 8 years.

off by 2

fucking learn to count moron

Taxes. This is about taxes.

I did contract work for $100k+ around the 2011-2014 time frame. Taxes fucking RAPE you. Not only are you in the highest income bracket, of which you have to pay each quarter, but you get fucked in the ass by having to pay "self-employment" tax as well.

The shit is ridiculous. Imagine having to cut $25k checks to the fucking IRS every goddamn quarter. People wouldn't stand for that shit, and that's why they do the whole "paycheck withholding" scheme. Because if everyone had to pay quarterly, there'd be a fucking revolution by April.

On top of all that, if youre looking for work, the jobs are scarce in eastern Europe. Every Romanian I know that is still there tells me the job situation is fucked over there. It appears this isnt an isolated deal in Eastern Europe.

You want to know how I know you're a nigger?

I remember when this was (quietly) talked about in the media for 30 seconds.

I knew then why they changed it. Shitty times a comin.

To be fair the 1% is mostly jews and shabbot goyim though.

Ulaanbaatar is nice this time of year, horses are free, so is land, it takes a little getting used to

Rotschild island + potential bad alien shit.

The US has literally hundreds of millions of citizens. This is literally a fraction of a fraction of a percent. We are not talking about a trend in demographics or attitudes, we are talking about the tail end of a bell curve.

In other words, this is a non-story.

I would never go to Germany. I was thinking Czech or Slovakia. Places that respect that they have a culture, unlike Germany with its clowns running that place.

Because I have relatives there who I'm in contact with.

Part of moving there would also mean I'd probably have an easier time funding a business rather than depending on someone else supplying a job.

=An patriot==

An Patriot

I made myself memorize that Ulaanbaatar is the Capital of Mongolia was in the 6th grade because I thought it was obscure enough and knowing that would come in handy one day. I'm 27 now.

It never came in handy.

The story is the exponential increase in the number of people leaving faggot. Not the actual amount. The story is that if this continues, in less then ten years we could be having a hundred thousand people renouncing their citizenship every twelve months. That would send great signals about the countries future wouldn't it.

TAXATION
With the open borders under obama there was no point having a citizenship if your rich you buy one in some tax haven and do business as usual