DUMB B*TCH

Leftist snaggle tooth weeboo from Canada moves to Japan and sexual identifies as, "Japanese". American identity politics are now infecting other countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIy0F2mx3aM

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Kanadajin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafcadio_Hearn
youtube.com/watch?v=VkpzQrFyTwE&
youtube.com/watch?v=wBpXy69_3jg&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder how many nips will get offended just by the mere sight of this cunt.

The result of being born in the mixed pot nation called Canada. No culture to attach to, no national identity, no cohesion among its people. This is a insult to any Japanese person who takes pride in their heritage.

I am not extremely concerned. She's probably shunned to hell by the actual nips and she knows it, so she overcompensates.

Stopped there.

?

The poor deluded retard.

while she approaches it from whole "muh identity" perspective it's actually not that wrong. She was fascinated by a culture, went to that country and got completely taken over by it. Worst about this, is that even though she got assimilated, she brought "muh identity" with her.

Except being Japanese isn't just a goddamn culture, it's a fucking ethnic identity.
She can't be Japanese any more than those fucking shitskins pouring into Germany can be Germans.

I mean sure, be obsessed with nip culture. Heck I am as well to an extent. But I also don't think I'm a fucking nip nor do I have any desire to BE a nip.

No matter what she does in her life she will never be Japanese. She will never have the close genetics that all Japanese share. She will never have an understanding of the Japanese language, like a natural born. she will never know the nuance of the culture. She will always be a gaijin, a filthy Canadian.

The Japanese are really really socially conservative. She'll flee back to the West crying after realizing how conservative it is and how the Japanese give her cold stares for being a retarded foreigner. Tokyo may be the only city she could be because it's the most liberal part of that island.

liberalism is a mental disorder.

What's even worse is that she seems to be one those sjweebs and is VERY negative and rude in the comment section.

She even tries to imitate the speech of a native Japanese person speaking English as a second language, holy shit what a mongrel.

Aokigahara beckons.

Notice how she disabled ratings, but continues to spout propaganda in the comments. She always needs the last word, the dislikes weren't giving that to her

oy vey this is cultural appropiation!

This chick has fetal alcohol syndrome.

That buck-tooth mutant can be fed to sharks for all anyone cares. She's just another deluded piece of shit who worships niggers before they rightfully kill her off anyway.

Is she imitating the accent or has she just become so immersed in the Japanese language that she acquired it naturally?

I did my part, back to fapping,

Slide thread.

It's put-on.

If you completely learn a language under age 13, then you will never forget it and speak it without an accent. So… Since she learned English under 13 years old, she will always have native fluency.

Also… for the propagandafgs and memeists out there… we should be spreading this video. Stuff like this highlights the absurdity of leftist philosophy. If a normie watches this video, they can clearly understand the faults because it's obviious. Then later, when they meet a moderate SJW irl, they will be empowered to pick up on the subtle nuances.

Or at the very least, save this video and put it in a montage or something.

Basically, the more attention and validation this girl gets, the better off we are.

That channel is ancient OP go work for FOX news.

Let's get her deported.

Female weebs are mentally ill.

Where the fuck did you come from you little shit?

first thread, dont know the rules here. playin it safe boyos

Go back to reddit you fuck

please be to me

God damn Tyrone, get your shit together.

ok, i haven't been to japan but I heard that they have their culture still in tact but have you been to germany? Because I have and it's a lost cause. There are so many turks who consider themselves to be true germans that there is no point to count.

another example, even worse than germany would be uk(because you can easily get rid of 2000-today "refugees" but empire was racemixing for few hundred years), where all they have is civic nationalism and somehow a second generation asian from bangladesh can be considered an extreme nationalist.

Now that's some quality eternal anglo genetics.

The ultimate problem is that while this is true, we never should have allowed anyone other than Anglos into any Angloshpere country. Canadian, American, and Australian should be exactly the same as being British. We allowed people to assimilate, but they never really did and they believed they were no different from those who came before. Even Vox Day has that assessment.
"All Europeans can be Canadians".
Now that that "who can be x" is weakened by this much, it is easy to see why it goes further than that.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. They think that they are, but in so thinking they simply break what German means. They have loyalties to Turkey still, they have familial ties to there, their religion is from outside. Any other group in Germany other than actual Germans or Turks are likely to believe the same thing. Let's say Albanians for instance, they may also think they're truly Germans. What happens at that point is that multiple groups of people who aren't the actual natives believe themselves to be natives but have outside genetics and cultures and of course opposing interests.
This happens all the time in the Angloshpere countries, even when only talking about Europeans. Especially if they only arrived a generation or two ago.

What about Osaka?

Meh she comes accross as a femnazi cunt, but after living in Asia for 10 years (most of it in China) I cannot really live in yurop anymore.

I don't think I'm chinese, but I have adapted what's good about the country and since I was rather young when I moved (early 20s) I became a different person along the way.

I know most here only see what's bad about China (constant jewing, pollution etc.) but Chinese people are super hard working, family oriented and while not great at creative thinking still pretty smart. They're race realists as well and got their muzzies in check.

She's Canadian, not American, and white Americans have a cultural identity. It was robbed of us by kikes and we're forced to share it.

It only gets that label due to be a world city aka globalist centre. Look at the kind of people natives of Tokyo vote for their mayor. They're further right than we are and 2ch makes us look like Swedes.

You have to go back. (Although, I'll admit I can't make any definitive statements as to the truth value of the last point).

I have been living in Japan some time and it's definitely not a place for even the nicest kind of immigrants.

They have a strong racial and cultural identity and will never see foreigners as equals, no matter how well they speak the language etc.

Instead of accepting her life as an outcast at the sidelines she goes full SJW like that jew Debito Abeito.

Stop making threads.
Lurk moar
Ideally don't post until you have lurked enough
When everyone is saying nigger kike faggot, bitch is the least offensive word
But ideally, go back to >>>/reddit/

To Yuropistan? No thanks.

I grew up in a mudshit ghetto and that was already enough for me.

If I could live in an all white place like Utah I'd give it a go but I'm not murican and yurop is a lost cause + much more commie than the PRC.

I agree. My home is now this bitch's house. Surely she doesn't mind if I shack up over there for a while.

Canadian? That's already half asian, innit?

Chinese Internet Defense Force pleas go

German here, been speaking Engrish all day half of my life and been living outside of Germany. Some people remark how I have an accent and how my behavior is not very German when I came back for a short visit after 10 years or so, so I'll give her the benefit of a doubt.

Fuck off Leaf.

Is she attempting to look Japanese by keeping her eyes closed and having fucked up teeth?

This. All of those people who think that Japan is some sort of electric candyland forget that unless you are Japanese, 98% of the population does not look like you, act like you, or think like you. They are extremely xenophobic, and I sort of respect that.

I didn't know there were right-wingers on /pt/

"Getu da fuku a-u-to" - every Jap

All of them.

Weebs are the scum of the earth, and this is why.

I might be studying the fucking language so I can do business there, but 私は日本人じゃない。

The only Japanese nationals that I know who are liberal are all hafus who moved to the U.S. Even then, one of my hafu friends is socially conservative by U.S. standards, but still thinks he's liberal because of Jap standards.

Someone who speaks Japanese should make some authentic-looking magazine covers like pic-related, but with The New Japanese instead.
Having asians in the media screeching about the evils of immigration could help us.

I could do that when I get back to my desktop from Easter.

It'll say:
新しい日本人! (New Japanese people!) with images of black weebs.

She'll never be accepted by 80% of the population, the other 20% will try and get some easy white pussy.

Came here to say this

the fugliness of that nicely ill-timed cap tricked me, I thought this was going to be a Pixyteri thread.
Nope though, not fat enough. Or dirty enough. Or filled with enough potholes.

topkek, the only whites a tiny percentage of waps will find acceptable are slavic lolis (ukrainian mostly)

she has a screechy voice and is super confrontational which is a no go in japan

she most likely will be approached once a year at most but probably never and become a bitter femnazi like most foreign women in Japan

This crazy fucking bitch.

Do nips fetishize white women like mudraces?

Closest I remember them getting to non-nip miscegenation was Francesca Dani apparently still attracts fleets of nip neets willing to act as her bridge from building to building even 20 years later.
Nobody else I've seen has gotten anywhere near this level. (She was also kinda japan's first foreign "internet e-celeb")

at least post them in their natural habitat.

check the context.

I was thinking more along the lines of full-on nignog weebs.

People actually believe this ancestry. com tier bullshit.

No, but when a group lives separately from another for sufficiently long of a time that their DNA goes under sufficient mutations to become distinct to that region, it would.
Although not true, let us consider a theory where all man stems from a single pair of humans. They'd have the exact same DNA. Suppose one pair of children of this lineage goes to location X. As a consequence of location X, certain adapatations/mutations occur, ones that, overall, wouldn't occur wherever the original lineage was located. As a consequence, given sufficient time, this subgroup of the people will become distinct from that of the main lineage (this isn't even taking into account mixing with other races/groups under the supposition of there being multiple distinct groups at the beginning).
Dumb faggots who can't into "Ethnicity == location after a sufficient amount of time".
Even if we consider the interesting perspective of: there is no Japanese group since there are many Japanese groups (compare a person from Osaka and Tokyo or whatever). Then note the following, Japanese, the nationality, is defined as the set of all the actual groups that naturally arised on that island. I.e., those with DNA more so like one of Osaka, more so like one of Tokyo, more so like those of a northern prefecture, etc. Since her DNA does not match any of the groups existing in this set used to define "what is Japanese", she is not Japanese.

Japanese will refer to you as Japanese if you move there, become a citizen, and fully assimilate.

No they won't.

t. My Japanese friends

But in muh weeb games even people who are three-quarters Japanese get referred to as foreigners. Even if they're born in Japan.

They fetishize hair color and eye color more than anything. If ts a blond with blue eyes they'll go crazy for them, if its a woman with dark hair and dark eyes they won't care about them.

No, they won't. If you're not Japanese they'll still treat you like a stranger or visitor even if you have a Japanese citizenship.

She looks like Quasimodo.

You've never been to Japan have you? They treat everyone as strangers even other Japanese.

Good lord, man. Spoiler that shit.

That's because most people are strangers no matter where you go. He should have said "like a foreigner".

My bad, I should've said "foreigner".

Sheeeeit, I remember this girl now.

Japanese people will be nice to you if you are a spectator to their culture and they can show off their country and culture to you. Once you try and become a part of it, as an outsider, you are completely rejected.

Japanese culture is something they want to show off. They are very proud. They also know that once they let outsiders in, they will lose what they are proud of. So they shun them all.

This woman is like an autistic child who thinks she is surrounded by friends, but all the people around her want to kill her. She probably doesn't know it, because most Japanese will feign being polite and friendly to you, even if they hate you. I can't even begin to fathom the horrible things they say about this retard behind her back.

Best girl all year every year

ABSOLUTELY DELUSIONAL
There's a nigger in the comments bitching because people in the UK don't consider him a fellow british just because he took the citizenship.
LMAO

It's great when the Japanese show us what they think of weeaboos.

she was born in Northern Ontario, in a tribal village that is too small to fit on a map. She used to have a video showing her audience footage of how she and her family used to have to survive by killing wildlife but she has taken down the video due to numerous complaints she received from PETA noobs. Her dad is a drug addict and her mom drank heavily while pregnant, which resulted in Mira's fetal alcohol syndrome features. Mira was a heavy weeaboo, admitting in earlier videos to frequenting izakayas and latching onto the first Japanese man who would take her to Japan.

Who fucking cares? I don't know who this idiot is. Is there a reason you wanted more clicks on her video? Do we gain anything from watching it?

Mocking leftist identitarians is just engaging in a self-indulgent circlejerk. This woman is just some random civilian. Her life doesn't matter, at least not to me. Americans are not well liked in my country, and if an American came here and started spraying this shite everywhere they'd just get laughed out of town. I don't think SJW-ism is as prevalent outside the US as you might think. Some single idiot on youtube does not mean the whole world is turning into identitarians. I think there might be bigger things to worry about.

Is she just a random? How many westerners do you know go to another country and claim they are apart of an ethnic state, simpley because she "identifies" as it. She's no small fry with 250k yt subs. I think she is a the perfect poster retard for SJW in Japan.

Thanks, this thread suddenly turned into top tier entertainment.

It's about the angle. Normalfags will look at this bitch and think, "Is she insane? She's not Japanese just because she lives there."
Then they're either forced to admit that Turkroaches in Germany aren't German, or go along with this Rachel Dolezal bullshit.

there are some non-ethnically Japanese though:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafcadio_Hearn
Πατρίκιος Λευκάδιος Χερν == 小泉八雲

but yeah it's so fucking rare for a reason, Japs really wants you to assimilate, not "assimilate" like the "melting pot" mongrel nations of North America.

when trump nukes japan this wont matter

Isnt this a good thing actually, I assume a lot of weebs will hate her for being so fake, she actually reminds me of applemilk, thats how bad she is.

Along japanese ppl probably hate her too.

Its a win-win really, weebs will know to not be like her and nippons will see that immigration is a bunch of shit.

oh yeah, the weeb was a race-mixed Irish-Greek lordling who was ABANDONED by his parents and family, and was mired in conflict between the Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox faiths.

The weeb had always been a damaged orphan, desperate for an identity.

Trump better not nuke Japan.

no suprise they're disgusting

Sorry to double post, but I just saw this. If this is the case, I feel sorry for the girl. No wonder she wanted to run away into a different life, a different place. Not her fault her mother drank whilst pregnant and they had to hunt to survive. I don't think that's anything to laugh about. Sure, she might have turned into a moron now, and say what you like about her as an adult, but laughing at or mocking her shitty childhood is a bit of a low blow.

I've never met anyone who has gone to an ethnically homogenous country and claimed to be one of them. There are a lot of youtube channels with similar numbers of subscribers [assuming they're not half bots], but youtube isn't the real world. What influence does she wield outside her own echo chamber? Who are her subscribers? Fellow weeaboos?

Shit, didn't mean to end up with a triple-decker reply, but where I live, if someone says "I'm German" and they're of Turkish descent, you can actually see people falter and a bit of confusion in their eyes, and they won't refer to the Turkish person as German, they will say "he's from Germany but he's Turkish". Normies have a hard time accepting that kind of thing, even if they try their best to do otherwise. But then I don't live in a cultural marxist shithole.

without clicking on the link i'm going to assume she is another one of those inuyasha fangirls that trigger japs because she speaks like an anime character and behaves like an over-exaggerated stereotypes. how close am i? also in two years time she'll be doing jav.

Fucking this. Sounded like she was trying to pretend to be a Swede talking in English or something. What the fuck is this cunt? Fucking FAS eyes and snaggle tooth. Guess she had to move to japan to get with lesser men to have any hope of reproducing.

Some more videos to trigger your brain into shutting down.

Insult Japan? Insult my culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=VkpzQrFyTwE&

My kids WILL be Japanese
youtube.com/watch?v=wBpXy69_3jg&

Checked. Those filters looks weird as fuck on chinks. I don't even know what to say about them on that fetal-alcohol syndrome thing.

we are probably the largest breeding ground for wiggers and weeaboos on the planet

Pol culture is real culture

also, this chick needs to kill some koreans ASAP if she wants honorary gook status, she already has bad teeth

She must be close to killing herself… How do people even get to that state of retardation?

WAITO PIGU GO HOME!

have heart, Holla Forums.
everyone needs a sense of identity and belonging, as a child does a family, and they'll get it one way or another.

once it was upholding the family name in a tight knit community, being from this side of town as opposed to the other, being for blood, king and country as opposed to another's blood, king and country, and being the rightful heir to your ancestors' legacy.

now we have young adults consuming and being consumed by alien cultures, purchasing their way into commercially invented sub-cultures, and now themselves inventing new psychostrology identities
truth and beauty is self-evident, but these poor souls have never seen it.

You're dead on right.

POST TUNES

The attraction to race-mixing really is just bestiality at its core.

Somali one is off in that last pic, that could be one of 5 tribes. none of which are Somali

A strange white beast
The shadow of a crude joke
To be cut in twain

See this is how the Jew convinces mixing within the media.
Once you believe nothing is pure than you can only think in degrees of impurity!

Post-modernism in action btw.

I bet all of them NTR too.

Fake culture on a fake boat.

This bitch has more subs than varg…

Left a comment, waiting on reply.

I bet you're a race mixer. Please leave.

┻━┻ ヘ╰( •ε• ╰)

The title of the video enrages me to levels almost equal to that of when I see niggers at the SSA.

We do we encourage the mentally ill to be proud of their illnesses? I'm not even going to blame this on Jew psychologists, western "culture" is dead.

She actually has a Japanese facial structure. Must have been a Jap in her last life

I hate this bitch, thank god she has less than 1 million subs and no influence over Japan, it would cause me great pain if the country ever turned left wing.
Where were you guys 5 months ago when she uploaded an "Japan is not Islamaphobook xD kawaii" video, we needed more backup on that since the whore had a lot of support from fans.

The left side of her face looks like it's going through a fucking stroke. I'd hate to call you out leafs, but why is it that most outspoken Canadians are such cucks in self denial?

I have no ability to create. To add further insult to injury have it say "The New Sick Men Of The East!"

I'd rather be Janese than Canadian too.

topkek, first engrish teaching sexpat

So another applemilk/Emiry. OP ain't the first, and won't be the last. It's weaboo tradition now. :^)

she has her own encyclopedia dramatica

sorry for double post. I forgot to add. She did blackface too lol

TOP KEK

who is that sexy hambeast by her side hahahaha

You get lost on your way to >>>/reddit/?

lol she looks better as a nigger than a nip OR a cancuck
Maybe she's appropriating the wrong culture here.

jesus fuck, that girl looks like a down's syndrome chipmunk…

What is it about Japanese culture and anime that attracts people like this?