ITT we post things that make autists not buy a game

ITT we post things that make autists not buy a game
It dont matter how good the game is otherwise if one of these are true autists wont buy it

Might wanna try reddit instead if you are looking for good goys you shill

if it has the last two things it's probably not a good game anyway

I usually don't call people redditors, because I think it's just a dumb way to say "ur opinion a shit", but this does sound like a post straight out of reddit.

It's bait, mate.
Also I'm gonna post some spider sex I hope you don't mind.

lel wrong image

Resolution I can deal with. If you're making an mutliplayer shooter with a tickrate < 30 you need to be publicly executed.

(edit: typo)

I don't mind at all, you ____slut

Let me aid you

Hey, having a season pass or DLC doesn't stop me from buying games, I've bought games with that stuff. …Once they have a GOTY/Definitive/whatever version that includes all that stuff in one purchase. DLC and all that is okay as long as eventually you get a version that wraps it all up in one package. If it never gets that, that's the game that never gets purchased.

read

The aftermath of all that would be pic related.
Spiders have a lot of children.

I bet you only play FPS you fucking chad

How many of the above do you have?

why does it look like they're fighting? how does it actually work? is it painful for the female spider? is the male impregnating her by eating her out? i don't get it.

I forgot this one

Some spiders are aggressive, and they also tend to bite. The males just want to mate and leave before the female gets angry.
First off: spiders don't get "pregnant", they lay eggs.
Secondly: male spiders don't exactly have penises; they use a palpal bulb in their pediplaps (those little "arms" at the front of their body) to inject semen into the female's sperm receptacle. Considering the pediplaps are so close to the mouth I can see how it may look like cunnilingus.
Not that I'm aware of.

this

Who hired you user? Was it Microsoft? Sony? Or perhaps Ubisoft?

cool, thanks.

And I'll thank you for having an interest.
Spiders are really quite fascinating creatures, it's saddening how many people overlook them just because they're small and "creepy".

yeah, spiders are cool. i really like them because they kill mosquitos and other annoying pests for me.

I love spiders. They eat insects that spread diseases, create awesome web formations, do not cause problems to humans at all. Spiders are the best.

Some of them are extremely cute, as well.