President Trump Realigning Geo-Political Alliances, and Few Paying Attention…

What did that action cost Trump? Armchair strategists BTFO

>China agrees to the framework of a 100 day outline to assemble the trade way-points for renegotiated bi-lateral trade deals.

>For the first time ever, China did not support Russia in a U.N. Security Council veto vote surrounding Syria. China abstained.

>China turned around 12 fully loaded cargo ships laden with imported coal from North Korea. 400,000 metric tonnes refused unloading. China begins an embargo against North Korean coal. China begins importing coking coal for steel-making from the U.S. coal mines.

>Additionally, in furtherance of economic sanctions – China halts oil exports to North Korea.

>Additionally, in furtherance of political isolation – China halts direct flights between Beijing, China and Pyongyang, North Korea.

>And in the most stunning seismic shift of geo-political alliances, China says it is now open to discussions of a denuclearized North Korea, meaning getting rid of N-Korean nukes, WITHOUT N-Korea being included in the talks. Hello? China, the United States, Japan, Russia and South Korea discussing how to de-nuke North Korea. (A new Marshal Plan of sorts)

>See how this works? What affirmative action did President Trump have to take in order to get China to move toward the position of mutual benefit? Answer: None! Foolish people think President Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing. Again: Position yourself at the furthest oppositional point when it costs you nothing, and leverage inward toward your opponent as they expend their resources to meet the position of mutual benefit…

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4go4L
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Three things appear odd: #1) How no-one amid almost all media can see how effective this approach by President Trump has been; and #2) Nothing has been expended in order to achieve these remarkable results; and #3) Accepting all of the above, Donald Trump has planned this out for a long, long time.

2/2

inb4 format fuck up

tl;dr

TL;DR 983459232374821374210D chess anyone but Trump is too stupid to understand

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/15/president-trump-realigning-geo-political-alliances-and-few-paying-attention/#more-131360

archive.fo/vCOlr

Filtered.

It's an over-elaborate bill mitchell boomerpost about how trump is mindfucking everyone again

no user didnt you get the memo? if PLUMF does anything at all its always a case of MUH CHESS MUH UNDERWATER SHOGI and it always means something about kushner and t_d and uhh bibi and something yeah

It's almost like politics are convoluted. Sports are more your speed, buddy.

So Trump advances Yinon Plan, by paying China to stop supporting Assad in Syria and fucks over North Korea, because they are arming anti-Israel states.

How is this good?

I don't care actually, I hate amerikwa.

bingo

also OP that article is trash

Nice manipulation of the subject matter there, kike fuck.

China was ROBBING US blind. They were doing it on purpose and USA is full of traitors who were paid of to do so. All Trump had to do is say, "all deals of the table - unless."

China plays the long game. They'll wait until some other President comes into office. Some

then why post the shit OP, there are no upvotes to earn here.

Art of the deal

And therefore the most convoluted explanations with the most assumptions and biggest leaps of logic must be the correct ones.

And what assumptions or leaps of logic are you referring to?

to your tiny brain, maybe

good. we get to meme the next pres too so they can still get fucked. Or go fuck themselves collectively. either way they can fuck off

I'm not willing to ascribe to 11d chess, that which can be explained by Trump caving in to the Washington machine.

Why not? I don't care for upvotes. I want reactions and discussion. Holla Forums seems dead to me. No enthusiasm, burning hatred or smugness left. Just black pills and bitterness. Very low energy. I miss you Holla Forums. What happened to Pepe?

You insufferable nigger

Go jerk off to some anime weebo faggot.

Read the article. It's full of them.

Nah, to any objective brain. You're probably one of those clinical retards who doesn't understand the difference between opinions and facts either.

I read it. Enlighten me.

Art of the Deal.
He demanded a lot(currency manipulator) and got much more out of the deal. And he's D&Cing the Russians and the Chinese along the way.

It's beneficial for the US that Trump boasts a lvl 100 negotiator skill WITHOUT buffs.

Threadly reminder that Kissinger went to Trump Tower several times after the election, and likely helped him to plan this.

No comment on whether or not Trump has been kiked, but Kissinger is definitely an arch-kike if there ever was one.

Is this the application of the Faggot's Dildo I have heard so much about on Reddit?

Trump's doing pretty good with a remarkably shitty situation.

OK I read the OP and understand where you're coming from. I don't disagree with it, but I need to ask
Is he playing chess with his cabinet? They want war with Syria, and came right out and said it multiple times. Also, Syria and North Korea are two of the remaining 4 nations without a Rothschild controlled central bank. What are the motives here? How do you know YOU are not the one being art of the dealed and pulled into a neocon agenda. That seems to be happening with a lot of people… slowly moving over to neocon philosophies. Why? Well perhaps for the same reason you stated: art of the deal tactics.

Why are the dreamers still here? Do you really think he's going to move to get rid of them? Or perhaps "art of the deal" you into forgetting about that idea as a concession? He's embraced Saudi Arabia and Israel – but campaigned on getting to the bottom of 9/11. Where is that investigation?

Where is the investigation that grabbed headlines days into his presidency regarding illegals voting in the election? Seems like a major major national security issue with immediate implications. Much more than Syria or South Korea. But that's where his focus is.

tl;dr: Have you considered that he is using these exact tactics you describe on YOU and his base – to bring them over to more neocon ideas?

You obviously didn't since the whole article is one big fucking series of leaps of logic and assumptions.

The premise of the article is:
1. Trump promised to do something about China (correct)
2. He didn't do anything directly (correct)
3. But he actually did secretly through his magic willpower mojo (assumption)
4. Here are the direct consquences of 3 (leap of logic)

China is getting a shit deal, from having to hold worthless US treasuries. They're much better off to tell US to fuck off at this point. Trump has shown he'll keep the fuckery going as long as possible. Also, he intends the same wars that Clinton did, because they serve the same masters. Trump unearthed the tomahawk, and that means war. This is the kind of signs the globalists like to display, right in your face, while they laugh at you.

Doesn't seem to be much of an assumption if Trump's indirect actions are "magically" influencing China's policy as you say. Interpreting consequences is part of political analysis, it's predictive. Of course assumptions will be made. Can you qualify the analysis as having "the most" assumptions and "biggest" leaps of logic? What is the rational interpretation?

Filter and hide concern shill posts

To what ends is he influencing? To help install two more Rothschild banks? Does that help move the America First agenda forward? I see the base moving toward a more neocon friendly agenda. The base is much more open to it now. Perhaps that's the consequential influence we should be talking about.

Is that what's happening? OP's post is backed up by actual policy changes in China demonstrating real effects, what do you base this claim on?

There are 4 countries left in the world that don't have rothschild controlled central banks. Two of them are Syria and North Korea. Do you consider this a coincidence?

No it's not a coincidence, however it doesn't seem relevant in this case. Is it Trump's master plan to deliver these countries to lord Rothschild?

That's what happens after we free the shit out of a country. There were four more countries on this list of non rothschild banking in 2000. Iraq, Libya, Sudan, and Afghanistan. At a certain point, a critical thinking citizen must understand the inductive patterns to their government's geopolitical motivations, and react. You, sir, are not reacting.

It's debatable if Trump is even aware of his role in it.

Libya is debatable. Primarily because Libya currently has what is it now three seperate governments?

And Trump is a part of that plot, or a liability to them? Speaking of reacting you should realize how much the political atmosphere has been changing globally. There is also the issue of global economics being zombified already, the old system is likely to be thrown out rather than restructured. Rothschild power is waning.

Then debate it.

does anyone have the nork airforce in formation forming 105 handy? thanks dudes

Right, and before our intervention they had a high standard of living and one government. Let me ask you this question. What is more important to national security? Getting rid of the fed and ensuring forgieners cannot vote in our elections, or fucking around in Syria and destroying North Korea? How about investigating and dissolving the biggest money laundering scheme the world has ever seen via RICO that funds our deep state. Starting with the Clinton Foundation?

Remember, all these things – he ran on.

But we're overseas fucking around. In two countries that are right there on the list next in order for a rothschild central bank. Meanwhile we're all infighting over how tolerant we should be about neocon policies slowly infiltrating the platform of our president. Why is this OK with you?

Why, because you believe Trump is against them and the world is fighting back; not being corralled into a new false dilemma between "nationalism" that isn't really nationalism and whatever the SJWs are. Trumpeted by Alex Jones who is an Israeli/Saudi operative? All to keep us infighting and distracted with a new form of hating one another, while the Jews continue to trash our culture, country, and wealth.

Lybia was getting ready to roll out a gold-backed currency for the arab world, and that's just not allowed.
They stole all the lybian gold too, after torturing their leader and killing him.

Of course, and the way Trump is running shit, we'd be doing the same thing now cause of
Only an idiot couldn't immediately see how the chemical attack was a false flag. He clearly knew. But went forward anyway after tossing us the bone "Assad will stay" to make the flip flop less flagrant. Now it's
Cognitive dissonance to the nth degree there.

Because they tried to stack shit too high. Trump is only a symptom of it breaking down, same with nationalism and populism. Rothschild required a safe transition to the next step, probably global currency of some kind. Things are not safe right now, politically speaking. Their power is an illusion of paper.

Well this is fair enough. I don't disagree. But if our symptom is a contingency against us in the end, it's a problem that needs to be recognized. I hope to FUCK I'm wrong. I want to stand behind him, and I still do publicly. At the same time, we need to be able to discuss these issues openly; which is difficult because of the developed and necessary defense mechanisms to shill tactics. I've already been called shill in this thread. There is no way one can bring this shit up without being labeled one. I get it. But makes this problem even worse as there has been a complete breakdown of legitimate analysis of all this.

sundance went full shill. shows the limits of cuckservtism.

First we must ask how much does Trump know of the reality of the world?
Is he aware of the Rothschilds and their power?

I thought so before, but in the end it was speculation. Now I don't think so; and at worse, is compliant.

today is sunday in north korea
Current time in Democratic People's Republic of Korea ‎

2:14 AM
Sunday, April 16, 2017

Faggots.

I came here to smug at you.

Christcuck boomer can't fathom what might be bad about an Israel-first president surrounded by Jews, after all Democrats are the real racists, at least it's not Hitlery right?

You forget that the federal reserve is going to be audited very soon. The second it does the rothschilds are doneski

lol, he's an old dumbfuck. are you retarded?

>>>/northkorea/

Not a single mention of Chinese military activity around the waters of Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan and Japan. China is using Trump to reel back North Korean under its influence.

There won't be war in NK.

You have to go back.

oh look, asatrucuck taking advantage of the situation to D/C by pointing out edgy satanist worshippers as old christian boomers.

rotting christian boomers only care about dying and going to their dreamworld, they have given up on politics and everything else, any boomer who calls himself a christian and interferes with politics isn't really a christian, its a kike hijacking the mass and using moralfaggotry to convince people, just like every politician with a bible on their hands.

meanwhile paganism is approving gay marriage, you have to go back

>>>/asatru/

Nigga North Korea threatens everyone, I wouldn't be surprised if they had threatened fucking Finland.

The Finno-Korean Hyperwar technically never ended

He's close friends with conspiracy theorist, Roger Stone. Stone dedicated one of his books to Victor Thorne, a "virulent antisemetic" journalist. If Stone was secretly reading Thorne and his ilk's work, then you would think that Stone would be wise to the Rothschilds and Jewish power…Even though he's a professional kosher conspiracy theorist/political hatchet man that never publicly utters a word about Zionism/Jewish power. The question is if Stone would have discussed this with Trump in private. Not sure. Also, Trump allegedly kept Mein Kampf on his bedside table. Also, the "antisemetic" dog whistles couldn't have been an accident.

The norks have got some bantz I'll give them that

It's an elaborate plan to force China to give up North Korea to save face. A unified Korea is a black eye for the chink power structure.

China knows they need the Norks, as retarded as they are, as a buffer state. But they are a brutal regime and literally literally a broken starving nation that can only survive off foreign hand-outs…

China if forced to support them publicly, would rather give it up.

sure
dogwhistles by definition are unprovable, and even if purposeful don't mean he was in the know on word selection aimed at his supporters.

Did you enjoy passover user?

Passover was a gas. Many egyptian babies killed. Beautiful babies. The greatest story ever made up.

I never even considered that angle.

Holy fuck someone who correctly breaks links and archives. Mein Bruder, we may now list this as one of Trumps 100-Day accomplishments.

Why do new to Holla Forums people never lurk fora good amount of time before posting anymore?

(checked)
It would seem they lost the db of bans during the rebuild and a migration from halfchan has shit it up substantially guessing the mlp pol merge april fools joke didn't leave a good impression- dunno don't care. I also think a few black-pills came over from the bunkersit should quiet down after a month or soI hope

sage for offtopic

A Zionist who claims Nixon didn't really hate kikes and was implicated in a sex ring linked to Israel ( archive.is/4go4L ).

Stone isn't. Robert Morrow, the co-author, was friends with Thorn, that's why the book was dedicated to him.

Not Mein Kampf, My New Order, a book of Hitler's speeches that was given to him by a kike, if I remember right.

That was probably all Bannon. A lot of people have some crazy ideas about him, but he's an expert and tricking "anti-Semites" and White Nationalists into embracing neoconservatism.

Isn't that the one released after Hitler's death and full of fake, unsourced speeches, that contradict everything Hitler has ever said in order to play into the manufactured narrative about him?

Or am I thinking of a different book.

So OP claims Trump managed to get something from China for nothing, due to his awesome negotiation skill. What tangible results did he made?

North Korea is firm in China's sphere of influence since the end of the Korean war. The speaker of China's foreign ministry made it clear, that China still see it that way. China warned anybody of an intervention. China's sanctions of North Korea did exist before Trump became president. As for North Korea's nuclear weapons, China had always held the position that it wanted a none nuclear Korean peninsula, that includes US nuclear weapons (implicit US presence).

US-China economic relationship, did something change? Except from Trump backpedaling of his threat to declare China a currency manipulator? Didn't notice the Chinese changing anything.

Shouldn't we speak about the 400 pound gorilla in the room, nobody dares to mention? Chinas enormous land grab in the South-China sea. China pushing its border to the beaches of the Philippines, its encircling of Vietnam, coming dangerously close to mainland Malaysia, Indonesia and the strategically important street of Malacca.

Crickets

No wonder Xi was very satisfied after leaving Trump.

You havent figured it out?

China is going to burn by America and Russias hands. They are setting up survival areas at these bases for their millionaires and billionaires, then letting foreign interests cleanse their land with nuclear fire. Screencap this post

who's corpulent?

feel free to make an argument

they weren't in egypt, of course it was made up

Why should nuclear armed China let hat happened an why should Russia help his enemy USA to destroy its partner China?

The Chinese naval bases in the South-China sea were a bold move of China and a wager, a wager China is going to win.
Those bases are of very little military value, can be destroyed very easily, but that would mean going to war with China. Their political value is enormous. It is casting China's claim on the South-China sea in concrete. It gives China a permanent presence in that part of the world. China still needs a navy and airforce to defend its claim, but so far nobody is willing to wage war on China.

Win China

Fucking this. Don't forget that Americucka still haven't extended an olive branch to the Russia, in fact, it is antagonizing Russia even more, attacking its Syrian allies and extending sanctions even further. Meanwhile Russia has some very deep economical ties with China, and Russian population in general hates America and likes China.

Underrated post

Actually consider sealing yourself in a chamber and inhaling some fumes.

No, you're thinking of Hitler's Table Talks.

How did that action benefit Trump's supporters?

I don't know and I don't care. I voted for him thinking of the US and the indirect advancement of white nationalism.

>>>/gaschamber/

If you don't care then why are you even here?

And we shouldn't be waging a pointless war against either them or China. In fact, what the fuck is Trump even doing bullshittng around with all these globalist projects, he should be spending his energy and effort at home not overseas like a typical neocohen kike would

Fuck them

meant as a response to

Except that China NEEDS an aggressive U.S. as their strawman. They don't want a strong America, of course, but on the other hand if the U.S. ever goes down, they'll get called on their bluff, and the truth that their prosperous society is all show and no substance will be made painfully clear. Bullies rely on the appearance of strength, and will fold at the first sign of opposition.
So all the blustering, all the saber rattling, and all the backroom dealing will still keep going on. It's up to a shrewd leader to take advantage of it.

President Trump is not our guy, he never was, he never will be.

Get over it already you pathetic loser cucks.