Maine Democrats celebrate white suicide rate

(((Richard Fochtmann)))

In a undercover event of the Democratic party in Maine, (((Richard Fochtmann))) is caught stating that white suicide rate rising is a good thing. The audience which is filled with Democrats, laugh wholeheartedly at this statement.

2 media outlets in Maine have already refused to report on the video, if the source is not disclosed. Other outlets and independent media are now picking up the story and it is becoming viral. Time to genocide the Marxist.

When the Daily Caller inquired (((Fochtmann))) over his statements he chuckled and stated "a joke's a joke isn't it?".

He went on to explain that; "I'm a white male. I'm an old man, and i'm appalled by what's happening to a lot of people my age, and their either lack of morality or whatever it is," he paused and continued. "There's no big protest going on about the (implied Trump) administration."

"It's anathema to me. I hear a lot of people out there espousing things about being good Christians, being patriots and what not. We just read different history books. Different Bible, everything."

"I don't really know what to say," (((Fochtmann))) paused and then conceded. "I thought the point of the joke is that it won't be long, and this won't be a majority white nation, and i think that's a good thing."

"I think it's about time Americans come to terms with we are a melting pot," he clarified. "We've been calling ourselves a melting pot forever and ever and ever."

"So there you are, you know, one of these days we'll be in a big melting pot stew and it won't predominantly be white people, and that's OK with me."

If that's the case, why does (((Fochtmann)) choose to live in the second whitest State in the union? Why doesn't he live in one of the States loaded with the MS13 gang members who are dumping headless bodies at children's playgrounds? One of the States filled with rampant crime from niggers who litter the streets.

The Maine Democratic Party ignored multiple requests for comment on the statements on the video. No immediate removal or sanctions will face (((Fochtmann))), it is clear the Democratic Party thus agrees with this statement.

twitter.com/mainefirstmedia
dailycaller.com/2017/04/14/maine-democrats-laugh-about-rising-suicide-rates-among-white-males-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KCC1A1aJbPw
spokeo.com/purchase?pid=1957504801&q=Richard Fochtmann&type=name&url=/Richard-Fochtmann/Maine/Leeds/p1957504801
youtube.com/watch?v=q6B1Nn1qwWQ
christophercantwell.com/
christophercantwell.com/contact/
minds.com/WDGaster
mainedems.org/press/mdp-statement-far-right-secretly-recorded-video
archive.is/iHN5U
connexions.org/RedMenace/Docs/RM4-BakuninonMarxRothschild.htm
henrymakow.com/2015/04/Karl-Marx-Was-Rothschilds-Third-Cousin .html
antinewworldorder.blogspot.com/2007/10/who-was-karl-marx.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9728567.html#9729093
youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8
discord.gg/sKJ7W7C
unz.org/Pub/Century-1883feb-00602
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White suicide rates and comparison to other races.

Bump..this needs spread.
WE MUST MANIPULATE THE - NOW - TO MAKE WAY FOR OUR FUTURE

Bumping for those webms. Nice job OP.

For some reason i expect so called "white men" get more angry and active against any propaganda of this kind. There's a trick to it, like getting them all in pro-israel alt-kike groups from sheer force of anger towards liberals and democrats. Its not guilt propaganda alone, but also a bait for uncertain people.

People must secure stance towards nationalism somehow, to not give alt-right any power over established ideals of it. Because today they celebrate deaths of white males to gain anger, tomorrow they invite in controlled opposition and proceed to convincing them to fight for israel. And i don't believe i am overthinking this.

probably should delete the other threads for being shit format

Meh, didn't check catalogue, but those would get deleted for low effort usually. Not sure what mods are doing.

Let them..the world ALL know that THIS is why we are coalescing. Not because we simply woke up one day and decided to be neo nazis and clowns like the enemy brokers want us to be.
But why we woke up one day and found out that some groups of people in the world were trying to kill us because we are Europeans Whites.

I'm going to spread this around town. None of the local news media is reporting on this at all.

sounds a lot better than just a day

Did my part, spread this on my kikebook and twitter. The jews are getting obnoxiously bold, and it's time for it to stop.

Who is Richard Fochtmann?
I tried looking up who and what he is, and there's no Wikipedia entry or anything substantial about who he is. Is he being memoryholed already? Or is this just a nobody?

It did work well for Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Looks like a jew to me.

Mods have been shit for at least 2 years now. Yesterday a cuck thread and anti white thread stayed up for hours. And they've been range banning indiscriminately leaving a lot of anons out of discussion and digging. I've been crosspostin on /polk/ here lately.

Both propped up by the USA. If USA collapses, kiss these states goodbye. The white South Africans will take over.

At least he didn't call himself a "white man."

Anti-whites put their foot in their mouths every 15 minutes. Get this episode some exposure, T.B.H.

D.C. is on it. Well, that's good, a lot of people read that one.

Fuck this makes me rage. I'm new here but the future looks incredibly dark, how do you stay positive Holla Forums? I want to have as large a family as possible, but I don't want to be selfish and force them to grow up in some terrible multiculture hell.

TYPICAL TRICKS SCHLOMO

He already got national attention. If the party doesn't respond and the news media here stays silent it will only expose them further. Most people here don't read the press there is a very large silent conservative base that loathes the establishment thanks to how shitty and apathetic everything is here.

If you lose hope, you can't keep converting people like the one in pic. related, user.

CLASS WAR NOW

"It won't be me."

Gonna drop my vid here, too. Has some additional sources and remarks. Might go down easier for normies than a shaky webm with no context. youtu.be/KCC1A1aJbPw

I tried looking up this guy but unfortnately I think he's really just a pleb. Seems like he tries to run for senate but failed miserably and is one of those "never did politics but Im a man of the people" types that is also not a man of the people. If it was a bigger fish it would've gotten a bigger splash. But it's a good story, still.

Regarding the third picture, why this explosion in the number of suicides compared to 2000? That's a massive change for such a short amount of time.

I’m a time traveler. We win.

Don't get doxed user.

The boers are biding their time, but struggling.

Actually read the article before commenting, he did LARP as a white man when confronted with his statements.

Drugs are being pushed, specifically heroin which is destroying families. Economic crash has further aided in seeing peoples future and homes stolen from them leading up to the crash and after it.

As tragic as suicide of whites is I think the white race has a LOT of genetic deadweight it needs to sluff off. In the long run I think it's a good thing.

Makes sense, thx.

It's not easy, but I try and think of my future children.

Think of the world you want to live in and make it so for your children

Holla Forums celebrates it as well because they have no nuances about the drug usage driving it besides muh degeracy muh dueterte.

FUCK JEWS
FUCK JEW APOLOGISTS
FUCK RACE TRAITORS
FUCK RACE TRAITOR APOLOGISTS
FUCK ALL ANIT-WHITES

I just want to kill these people. I don't mean "I wish someone would teach these guys a lesson," or "I hope they die." I mean that I want to kill them. I want to see their blood. There will be nothing safe in this world as long as this filth continues to pollute the earth.

It's cute that he thinks this war will be over when the boomers die off. That'll be the beginning, not the end. I'm 20, so I can guarantee I'll still be around after this kike is dead. The only lefties my age are nu-males and trannies. They won't be hard to deal with. Niggers are more trouble because they hunt in packs, but next year, I'll be CCing. The only things standing between the kikes' coalitition and oblivion are the "pigs in a blanket" they wail about. Once the guys with badges and uniforms stop punishing (or just cease to be able to do so) white men who resist, it's fucking Happening.

Regardless, I'm glad we continue to accumulate evidence of white genocide. The more attention this stuff gets, the harder it will be for normies to sit on the fence. You're either with the White race, or with the jews.

*anti, not "anit"

My God, those graphs are an eye opener. Literally no one in political leadership cares. And the average white normie likely would not care either. After all, we're all just individuals, goy!

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence or concern can clearly see what is happening to us. Yet so few care, and those of us who do are maligned, attacked, destroyed, ignored, chastised.

Remember these people, look up all their info, spread it out. This is the face of your race traitors, they do not care for you. You cannot compromise or forgive this.

It's a good thing that boomers are killing themselves

That sounds pretty accurate, unless we skip everything up until the weeek of the rope.

Fuck off shill.

If there wasn't a government breathing down our necks we'd be shooting the boats who try to beach onto our southern shores. We'd be killing anyone who smuggled shit accross our nations border. Anyone who would be legally arrested by the government, would get a personal visit from us after their time when they come out of prison.

That's how you deal with it fuckers, they do not give a shit about our people, therefor justice is eye for a eye. Anyone who pushes poison onto others is someone who deserves death. When they flood cheap drugs into your country, children will partake. If we would be allowed to do our thing rather then sending the DEA/ATF/CIA to "wage war on drugs" but who are actually complicit in drug smuggling, there would be no rampant drug problem, that shit would end quickly.

It would become a luxury and only upper echelons of society would be using, the producers who made it within out borders would be actively hunted and they know the punishment for their crime would be death.

Reminder; Cartels are trained by CIA, Cartel leaders were given clemency by Barrack Obama under presidential order just before he left office!

Gib source or go poopoo somewhere else

breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/19/obama-commutes-life-sentences-four-mexican-cartel-leaders/

Los Zeta's are trained by CIA. Even were caught several times with thousands of pounds of cocaine crossing the border by patriotic minutemen. CIA collude with Zeta's.

Latest operation 'Fast and Furious' exposes their weapon smuggling, the gun who would eventually fall into a European Terrorist their hands.

borderlandbeat.com/2012/04/origins-of-los-zetas-and-its-founders.html

I hope you all know that suicide rates and (((statistics))) in general are very easy to manipulate. When conducting a study, or just gathering data, a lot of the interpretation of that data is subjective, it's based on the researchers own interpretation. A researcher can, and they have, manipulate the sample of data to show whatever they want.

FOR EXAMPLE

If a researcher found a particular social class of whites that did have high suicide rates they would interpret this as ALL whites having high suicide rates. Consider the social class of white heroin users all across the country for example. If suicide rates in this group are high, a researcher could view this as high suicide rates among all whites and not among drug users.

ALWAYS REMEMBER

That researchers use scientific means of discovering unkown values of the population by sampling a very small amount of any given population. This very small amount (n=500 or less) is then used to blanket an entire population that could number as high as the hundreds of millions, in the white population case.

STATISTICS

Is a branch of mathematics that is VERY subjective based on the researchers. They may use scientific means of figuring out various data points like the Standard deviation, the variance, mean, assumed Standard deviation and assumed variation of the population.

IN PLAIN TERMS

Some democratic researcher that hates whites conducted a very skewed T-test on a very small population of whites and is now pushing this as some sort of finding.

I genuinely can't see any fucking reason to do that other than he profits directly from it?

What do the Dems benefit from anything that would undermine their "white people have zero problems, ever"-narrative?

The brookings institute is a leftist researching tank. What do they have to gain to publicly state whites are crooking over? Wouldn't they be trying to hide it?

Your skepticism belongs to the data of scientific research where indeed usually a agenda is being pushed, these are factual death numbers. One could argue some death might not be ruled as suicide by a mortician but that seems highly unlikely to occur at any significant numbers.

Black budget income to use in regime changes? Overall corruption to enrich themselves? Off-the book funding for their own agency? Who knows; we just know that they have dirty hands.

The dems have, at this point, devolved into full fledged anti-white, shit posting, rhetoric.

The numbers being researched are based on an interpretation. Raw data isn't always looked at the same by two researchers looking at it no matter how obvious it may seem.

I mean, sure, they can be irrational and put themselves in bad spots because of poorly thought out strategies. But I really don't see how they would think to benefit from making it public that whites are suffering.

Seeing how weakness is value in these times of muh oppression, I don't think they would try to make whites out to be anything else than privileged souls without a care in the world.

So if the cartels are infiltrated by deep states, fighting them through the shallow state solve this?
You need to stop making drugs cost more than they are worth, it is among the largest off-the-books trade, with illicit arms sales and human traffic. You really can't kill your way out of this, especially when it means white fratricide.

Duterte argues otherwise, his policy have proven to be effective when he was mayor of a large Island. Now that these same policies are employed nationally, drastic changes have been occurring. Meanwhile the NGO human rights retards are screeching about poor criminals and their rights, after the population has suffered for decades at their hands. Once criminals realize the punishment is death and it's being dished out cold, they stop their behavior, full stop!. Those who double down eventually get a lead surprise, further setting the example. Snitching on them is rewarded with money and the drug pusher is dealt with through swift justice.

Drug problem isn't cost, drug problem is easy accessibility, poor social cohesion and aid to help citizens during trying times. White's aren't pushing it, mexicans and the deep state are.

Legalizing drugs doesn't help anyone, especially not hard drugs. People have proven themselves not to be responsible enough to stay a recreational user. Weed is a different discussion.

We need to force the issue. Ask our enemies directly if they're anti-white or not. Force them to either defend whites in front of their peers or come out with their racial hatred.

you want to turn white deaths of despair into white deaths by right wing death squads. That is asinine and not a pro, cui bono? If drugs were affordable for wagecucks, they wouldn't have additional criminal dysfunctions besides their vice (I'm talking exclusively of white addicts) this is an opportunity to take weak people are scare them straight into your arms. We obviously need brute force but the way Duterte does is not portable to the USA.

He can start by killing himself.

Am I the only Mainer ITT?

There is an astounding lack of young right wingers here, the group I threw together only has two members.

If there was a conspiracy against whites wouldn't those rates increase in Europe as well?

Because the only European country lousy enough social-wise to have such rates is RUSSIA.

You mean the European nations who when faced with numbers they don't like change the way they measure something? Anything coming out of the EU is garbage lies to fit their narrative.

Whites not having children is the prime reason we have multicultural hells tbh. Have as many as you can.

I live here too. Most 20 year olds are just a political a lot of them hate liberals, but just don't give a shit or are uniformed.

Just searched for a similar stastic for Germany, doesn't exist.

I can't find pictures of this guy, which seems hard to imagine for even lowest tier political candidates, and judging by distribution of name it may be german not jewish

I want to hug whoever recorded this

That's almost as big as the original story. Throw the bums out.

schlomo pls.

True, the blissful ignorance of the locals is almost impenetrable. I think it's because you can go weeks up here without seeing a minority or interacting with urban life in general.

(checked)
It also pisses me off that the media won't comment on this. Maine first media got in and infiltrated them which is awesome. Media outlets like them need more traction, some of the editors and writers BDN and PPH put out articles that are just blogposting with no substance. I went to the Trump rallies here in Bangor there are a lot more conservative supporters, but they don't do much outside of infrequent events like that.

The scene here in the southern counties is pretty much 100% a bunch of old rotary faggots and shriners doing "conservative" meetups for tax reform, they're toothless. I don't even want to be around them on account of them being essentially investor-class cucks.
At least I don't live in Portland…

We have it too good up here man. It's apathetic as fuck, but there could be a lot of potential in turning that around. Say if we had more industry. There needs to be a ton of reform in schools and public life for people to stop being faggots up here.

I do enjoy how this state has kept the rest of country from setting up shop here, by being so prohibitive that only major local industry makes any money. It's probably because of how many liberals retire here who don't want to see things turn into a mid-atlantic-style liberal state, full of minorities, crime and overpopulation.

Keep the protectionism, I say, but get rid of the boomers.

You think things will get better when they finally die?

I think that the political class will use it as an opportunity to attract outsiders to prop up the real estate market, which is going to tank hardcore once they start dying off and their relatives all try to sell their property off simultaneously.
It will be a good thing for morale, but it will be (((capitalized))) on. Would be a good move to coordinate the "alt right" into buying up Maine property to keep it the whitest state in the union.

did you mean apolitical?

Someone should start a petition to get him to move into a majority shitskin neighbourhood. Not a small majority either, see how he likes the results of his "melting pot" hypothesis when he can't leave his house in the current year.

If you americans really love your guns so much then why don't you fucking use them? This is literally what the founding fathers intended you to use them for.

alright fbi simmer down now

Post it on military vet forums, one of them will sort it out.

Kill yourself, nigger. These faggots are flaunting about spouting propaganda against the majority race of their country because they think they are untouchable. Start killing them and be amazed when they finally shut up.
That game is RIGGED. Just fucking kill them holy shit. Nothing is more easily understood by every culture and language than violence. Even the mentally disabled can understand getting hurt means don't do that. Even with Trump's constant winning and beating the press at their own game has not stopped any of this anti-white or pro-communist or even fucking anti-trump propaganda. At least one bullet can. Shit if I had enough money for a plane ticket and a gun I'd do it. Even if it meant I'd die in the process. Someone's got to stand up to these faggots or we'll all die.

I mean I agree with you, I'm just not going to say it out loud every time because it's implied by me being here in the first place.

I'm listening, user. I'd love to buy property somewhere up north, so I'll be on the lookout for price drops in Maine. New Hampshire is my ideal location though.

We shouldn't exactly encourage this. But at the same time we also shouldn't try very hard to stop them from saying shit like this. The democrats are already increasingly having trouble finding successors to the old white guard/leaders of the party. The more they push white people away from the party the better. In fifteen years they could turn into an even worse version of the South African ANC. Unlike in Africa were your constituency is going to be almost entirely black people. In America they're gonna have brought so many different people from so many different backgrounds, (who are all secretly hated each other) who are all going to be advocating so much for their group and their group only. That they are literally never going to able to accomplish anything.

embed related coming to a congress near you in twenty years
just look at the white guy in the lower center when the fight starts. Doesn't even flinch or bother looking back.
Supreme levels of black pilled

He ran for state senator of Maine last year. He's a democrat, possibly a jew observe the double 'n' in the last name

According to ballotpedia, he got almost a third of the vote from District 22, but still lost to the Republican incumbent Garrett Mason.

I did not need to see this thread today. My state is so beautiful and it was truly a great reminder as to why I wanted to live here driving through plentiful white neighborhoods filled with cars of family visiting for Easter and children playing joyfully outside in the front yards.

Wow how unsurprising.

10/10 you've successfully rustled me. These (((people))) need to be removed.

spokeo.com/purchase?pid=1957504801&q=Richard Fochtmann&type=name&url=/Richard-Fochtmann/Maine/Leeds/p1957504801

Good on you m8, this place needs more good blood.

I have taken particular offense to this. I was almost one of those statistics myself, because the system was literally built to kill us. I became a rampant alcoholic and survived multiple suicide attempts. My father fought for this country. Years afterwards he suffered from years of alcoholism as he uncovered facts about his past, then by a preplanned assisted suicide, because he couldn't turn the gun on himself.
Heroin has been the most successful way of purging us off of this planet, because they've managed to successfully fuck so many of us mentally.
Those who manage to find the light, the answers and the motives for why this is happening are then in withstanding to attack it. I am one of these people.

I will be launching a full out information war on the democratic and the republican parties of Maine.

The time has come, It's time for the donkeys to go fuck IsIs. It's time for the elephants to starve to death. It's time for the frogs to multiply, and destroy our enemies. When I leak these dossier's of the people I research….you will know

Are you on discord? we can meet in CC or the big Holla Forums group in the "serious" chat if you want

Is there a full talk or longer video?

And if he said that about any other race? The shitstorm alone, Jesus Christ.

I would argue that legalizing hard drugs wouldn't increase racial solidarity and drug dealers are basically race traitors in the first place. Would you consider someone dumping arsenic into your drinking well an ally? As the other user said, hard drug users have proved time and time again to be unable to keep the shit recreational. If the junkies are feeding their habit instead of their own kids, is that selfless parenting?

It's bad enough that you have Jews trying to off you out of their own ridiculous paranoia, why help speed up that process?

Cocaine, ecstasy and beyond will never be legalized on account of the mafias surrounding them being completely unhinged junkies and psychopaths. I would support an even harsher war on drugs if marijuana was nationally legalized so as to eliminate foreign competition in that already so-established market.

I'm here user. Southern edge of Portland, I see the wealthier (middle class+) end of diversity. The middle class Somalis loathe their kin, though they stand as "spokesmen of the community".
If things go sour you can expect these rich ones, or their college going kids, to be moles. I believe they would assist a purge if given the context of a race war.
Religious war? They're the ones likely buying the bomb parts. The college level well to do's fill their iphones with sing song koran verses. Like Christian rock, but less wishy washy.

I know one man learning to lead a church who is sympathetic, but damn near everyone else I've met is so many shades of blue or apathetic grey. Honestly went a little crazy once you guys convinced me of, well, all Holla Forums stands for. Glad for it though, every bit of my health improved save that my eye often twitches, reminding me of my unceasing rage.

I don't care for weed myself. I think it's a bad habit (not that I don't have a few myself, mind) thing but if legalizing it would pull the rug out from under the hard stuff, I'd take that loss, Super Hitler. Killing off the source and dealers would be a great step, but it's dealing with the homeless and poor in terms of getting them back up on their feet too and keep them away from the shit in the first place. Sure some druggies are middle and upper class, but it's pretty hard focused on the poor. I think that's honestly more of an enforcing better cultural standards on people in general, especially the need of producing and properly bringing up children and making sure that they remain the goal of adults, bringing up kids in a world they would be proud to leave them in. It would be an uphill battle like anything else dealing with the Jews however, especially in mass media, but memes are some of the strongest ways to get shit out there.

Wow, what a great revelation: The US democratic party prefers to rule over a third world shithole than serve in white people society. IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

In the last decade (and even before) it has become abundantly clear that the only thing these fucks care about is POWER, be it in the US or Europe. These people are the incarnation of crab mentality. In a healthy society they would be decorations on street lamps.

Radical Agenda EP289 - The Franchise

youtube.com/watch?v=q6B1Nn1qwWQ

Report this to Chris Cantwell who lives in Maine, he comments on alot of anti-white activity like in his previous episodes.
What is funny is that the things and opinions he is raising usually goes into other conservative reports. Alot of people who are not cucks but more dependent on funding and not loosing their (((grants))) or (((funding))) seems to listen to his show in secrecy.

Anyway, he makes good points on things that usually slips into more established newsmedia.

Contact him and he'll make a show about it.

christophercantwell.com/
christophercantwell.com/contact/

On the bright side, trannies kill themselves too at a high rate, and people of color are more likely to identify as LGBT.

They're already fucking killing us.

http:// www nydailynews com/new-york/bronx/bronx-radiator-killed-baby-girls-freak-accident-article-1.2903362

Maine couple moves to an apartment owned by notorious slumlord (((Moshe Piller))). Their kids are burned to death by steam from a radiator reported broken a year ago.

http:// bangordailynews com/2017/04/04/news/owners-wont-rebuild-historic-maine-mansion-destroyed-by-fire/

A historic Maine building, where our state flag was designed, mysteriously burns down after being bought by former (((Madoff))) victim (((Dan Goldenson))) who plans to build a hotel there.

this is fantastic to repill people on the fence

Combine with barbara spectre for full spectrum dominance

How about this neo-cohvn jew cocksucker facing ZERO consequences for what he said? That's what it really sunk in, the sort of "machine" we had built right around time of Paris (strategize ideas here, then dump it on cukchan for useful idiots to spread it everywhere) was over.

For those who don't know, theses the original like neocon, son of the founder of the movement and architect of iraq war along with his jew neocon buddy wolfowitz. he's faed absolutely no consequences, wither for Iraq or for this statement. Just imagine if he'd said "blacks" rather than Whites….

t. Chris,

stop shilling your show here

The Jews have marked our people for extinction - why would the media or anyone else care.

A couple more things before I go.

The reason Maine is white is because we had a very slow rate of immigration, and the immigrants were absorbed into the mainstream population instead of being allowed to isolate themselves in ghettos. For example, Bill Cohen's mom was Irish-American, and he ended up married to an African-American woman. This makes everyone LESS racist because everyone has the same culture – there's nobody to blame but yourself. Sometimes even the guys who tell you they're racist really aren't, when push comes to shove. I am not the most conservative guy on this board, but I think it is important that Maine remain lily-white for this reason.

Holla Forumsacks please move to Maine. We need fresh blood and you can get a camp for

godspeed, ye humble servant of kek

if taxpaying white-collar whites could be druggists instead this would be moot. the founders had Taliba-tier drug garden and almost lost their shit for taxing whisky.This must be repatriated and nationalized to deter the obvious transnational influences.

my gratherfather who died at 98 and lost his fucking hearing in WW 2 after being used as cannon fodder in the Jew war clipped coupons. Fucking slimy like, when he needs the White working class to fight his wars for Israel, then he sings a very different tune.

This is the LEADER of the fucking neo-cohens literally calling for White Genocide and not a single person–not even kikebairt or gateway pundit (unless I missed it) gave enough of a shit to write an article…

Go to /meadhall/ to organise a discord and maybe a meetup with some pollacks.

Start weight-training and talking politics, you'll build a brotherhood through them activities in no time - I've done it whenever I move.

I just bumped the new england thread

minds.com/WDGaster they tore apart my twitter, I predicted the march today two weeks ago

discord is run by literal kikes

so is cloudflare and every other major service connecting you to the internet right now

Everything is run by literal kikes

Jesus christ

Actually im a eurofag

Aren't we told from birth we live in a free, inclusive and unbiased society that welcomes all opinions and believes in well reasoned arguments with basic common sense?

we should take a look at opiates again as well. It worked for the Victorians.
For every 4 bankrupt dumbasses who would've found some other drug to kill themselves on anyway, you got an epic and innovative writer out of the mix. What were they doing then that isn't done now?
Poe used it, Fawcett used it, Asimov used it, and either Doyle used it or he used the culture to make Sherlock seem more superhumanly deductive than normal.
Might do well to set up an 'opium den think tank' of some sort wherever it first gets the clear signal.
For chinks, it completely destroyed them so I think the mitigating factor is actually genetic, not cultural. Unfortunately all the (((research))) done I've tried to dig up hasn't used that hypothesis as a starting base.

mainedems.org/press/mdp-statement-far-right-secretly-recorded-video

>>(((We))) just read different history books. Different Bible, everything.
You don't say?

Makes me feel something every time.

I have long noted in conversation how different races tend toward different substances; Anglo-celtic whites, on average, prefer caffeine and nicotine; American blacks, marijuana; Germans and nordics, alcohol.

Back in the old days, if a lobsterman was cutting buoys or pulling up other people's traps, the other lobstermen would leave a shotgun propped up against the pier. One day the shotgun would be gone and the scumbag would just never show up in port again. Can't we bring back this tradition?

How can these Jews do this? How can they do this? How can they be such liars!?!?!?!

How can they live with themselves!?!?

Because empathy for the "other" is an inherent white concept. Most races have empathy for kin alone, only learning for others out of necessity if at all.
This was our blessing. This was our bane.

Yes but it's a lie too.

Actually it's far worse. The second picture is the only one showing European statistics and it doesn't say these are for "whites". Non-white populations in Europe who aren't killing themselves would tend the average lower.

Since Europe has been getting a constant stream of immigrants proportional to their land mass that could be why all those countries are tending to the 40 mark. Now I've heard from some AU people that Austrilla has been taking in a host of migrants as well, I'm unsure about Canada back then but it's no coincidence they are all tending to same mark except the US.

If I am correct then by this graph the US has taken in the least number of immigrants while having the largest population of whites. While in all the European countries they've normalized the rate by taking in non-whites.

Alright everybody. I want to introduce where this starts to get fun. Where we start to see the swamp in Maine. This is going to be where people start getting broken. There must be a master of symbolism here, while I think that is a OES necklace, it very well could be something else. BTW this is the top dem in maine her name is Chellie Pingree and she has her hand in some very interesting businesses.

No need to fear, he'll become all to familiar with the noose soon enough.

AYY LMAO

Mainefags should start false-flagging these assholes. Print out some documents with the Maine Democrat Party letterhead talking about the good news of rising white suicide rates and how your donation can help with the goal of reducing the numbers of whites in the U.S. Put the letters in official-looking envelopes and start mailing them to random citizens. The party will be torn between disavowing the letters and admitting that it's their actual position.

Quads confirm false flagging is the best strategy.

Great idea.
Right Wing Mailer Squads
COMMENCE

Send the letters to white gangs and other assorted violent people if you want results.

Now overlay suicide map with demographic map

Dude, this is Maine. Only niggers and edgy 16 year olds have gangs because our gun laws are so fucking lax.

I listen to this song and I think about Holla Forums and my Opi

The more babies you have and the better you raise them the less likely they are to grow up in a multicultural hell. There is a lot of alarmism about birthrates but the birthrates of all races has been declining lately so if whites get them up to even 2.2 or 2.4 before others we will dominate demographics in the US for the rest of the century.

at this point having white children is just making slaves for arabs and africans

Okay Schlomo, I will have no kids then, you are truly our greatest ally.

Fuck off kike, gas yourself immediately.

Not that user but having a white kid:
1-Is a liability while it's a free money for all other races
2-Will not like you and will rebel against white ways due to programming he/she will not be able to escape
3-White kids under 18 in the US will be a smaller minority than Christians in egypt come 2030.

I don't want to see it so I won't have kids. Killing a niggress will stop 3-7 niggers from being born that in turn will create 3-7 more. What you have to do is kill darkie not have children.

Then get the fuck to it, and let the rest of us breed the next generation of the people who need to fucking live?

This kike and whatever group(s) he's part of can be targetted tonight and tomorrow with shadowbrokers 0day very effectively. Strike while the opportunity presents itself.

Make more money then or take advantage of the same tax write offs and welfare that shitskins do.

Keep the television out of the house, take time to discuss what they learned in school and un-teach the kike nonsense, and give them redpilled books for christmas and birthdays while maintaining discipline and it will counter that.

Given current trends, yes. More reason to reverse those trends by having 3+ kids, also conservative whites maintain a birthrate of 2.2, the below replacement average is a composite of degenerate shitlibs having 1.2 and white conservatives breeding significantly above replacement. But if you want to kill Jews go right ahead, target Jews instead since shitskins are a smaller priority.

No.

You're not alone.

Bernie comes to town on Monday, what can we print and hand out to the cucks? I need ideas fam

That's a medal of honor… no mysterious symbolism here.

check the /meadhall/ thread

Bernie's just swinging by for some payola, it must be easy up here

These faggot liberal cucks are so fucked! Haha, you can tell, they are getting desperate, they know the rope is coming soon.

not sure the jew connection is confirmed though

who is he, why is it relevant, and did he actually earn it?

I sure hope he doesn't trip over and shoot himself in the head several times.

Tell me more about it.

Is this guy a confirmed Jew user?

So the Question is. Why is he still in Office? Trump should do something about it

He isn't.

No, he isn't celebrating the suicide of White "people", he is celebrating the suicide of White MEN.
This conflating of men into "people" whenever women want to ride male suffering is a good sign of internalization of feminist dogma within the right.
Keep on the lookout for phrases like:
Whenever there is victimhood or glory to be stolen, feminists will conflate purely male deeds by using the word "people", "humans", ".
Whenever the topic is negative, it's back to "men, male, man", e.g "A pedophile's victim may be afraid to report him."
tl;dr fuck this feminist shit.

Check this out. Looks like they denounced the "far-right recording" saying the apology was cut purposefully.

archive.is/iHN5U

it used to mean turning immigrants to US civilized citizens, speaking english, following the the american ideas, and lifestyle, nowadays it just means destroying whites, and civilization

The fact that there's a public dismissal/rebuttal at all is a sign of weakness, they probably didn't coordinate with DC before putting this out.

They were pretty triggered by this. It shows the type of people that show up to these events, so what if some dude apologized right after? To me that is irrelevant. Maybe the response was right in way that there aren't any "far-right" gatherings here, but if the dems keep getting exposure like this there will be.

They're sorry they got caught.

good content, but your anger boils through too much. don't get me wrong, the reason i won't make a video about this is i would be able to stop swearing and shouting

i also don't get why everyone jumps straight to the 'double standards' - that's not what angers me about this

what angers me is that I've been suicidal for 10+ years, it's a pretty shitty feeling, and I know there are people who continue to create the environment that makes me feel life is not worth living - and here we have one of them stating it openly

i've seen and heard it a few times with my own eyes, it really stuck with me - here we have it in video form - every white male needs to see this

That line about there not being any "far-right" gatherings was what illustrated the petty nature of the apology, they couldn't resist the urge to editorialize, which is classic local government kneejerk.
This didn't get up the grapevine fast enough for there to be an intelligent response, which either indicates that they're putting out fires elsewhere or that they're slower to coordinate than they should be, and things get rushed in their very own strongholds out of incompetence.

Niggers ruined drugs. See how drugs are treated in many European countries; you'll be given a helping hand, rather than a pair of cuffs. Heroin and meth are addictive, yes, but given the right education and restrictions they, too, can be legal. It all comes down to social stigmas, attitudes, and approaches to drugs. In the sentence I will conclude with: niggers.

Psychedelics and weed (psychedelic in nature) should be completely legal. There is no reason a white nation could not be able to handle thought provoking drugs given the right approach to handling their properties.

It's going to happen one day and every other day after that.

huh my group only has two members as well

Take a moment today to tell a loved one about the jews. It might actually save your life.

Holla Forums pleases, i know some of you don't like Paul Joseph Watson, and other people in Holla Forums enjoy him, and i think it's not time of divide and conquer, it's time to show these things for more people who can spread and show even more these things for more people know about DEMONCRAPS PARTY

I'm not from USA, and i developed deep disgust for demoncraps party, deep disgust for the industries owned, with lobby or manipulated, shilling for demoncraps party, and any celebrity or actor piece of shit who are cowards and sell out for demoncraps party.

Maybe some people in Holla Forums show this for paul joseph watson, mark dice, molyneux, sargon akkad (Who some people dislike more than Paul Joseph Watson, but since i don't watch his videos i don't know if he is bad, i only remember to watch his video about CNN being fake news and piece of shit)

If some of these people are smart to include this video explicit, openly and spread for everyone know about demoncraps party, the media, industries, manipulation of demoncraps party, feel even more disgust of any industry, media or anything owned by demoncraps party or shilling for demoncraps party…

They include this scene in some part of their videos, or show this, to force them be demoralized in the same way who disgusting CNN was in this video and this disgusting corrupt fake news channel by disgusting google is not included put in fake news like 99% of disgusting corrupt media of the piece of shit from DNC Democrats party

I'm not even from USA and i developed deep disgust for so many manipulation, injustice, freakness, sickness who happened for years with these disgusting vermin of your disgusting media and corrupt disgusting evil sick vermin party and every corporation/industry owned by democrats party or following their manipulation, baiting, sickness, lobby, fucking freaks disgusting trash and is disgusting see some left-wing dumb country copy and paste vermin democraps party and their vermin corrupt manipulator piece of shit media, channels, owned garbage, vomit in every piece of shit disgusting celebrity or actor who sell their ass for their DNC masters, i don't even have idols or praise anyone, since i feel disgust of all of them and i abandoned everything and if karma exist these disgusting media, establshment, corrupt party, every freak and sick piece of shit, will have everything of horrible against them, please god, make karma exist to they be fucked for years of their disgusting manipulation of media, history, narrative, everyting, fucking corrupt, liars, manipulators, their cowardly sell outs for their disgusting vermin from DNC

You don't say?
Seriously though, I'm not watching Sargon of the Mossad's video. What's your point?

Here's a better video.

it's based on a Jewish play, we are not a melting pot, we are a crucible.

But it's the great American melting pot!
They wrote a song about it and everything.
I know because I was forced to listen to it in school and I have it stuck in my head now.
That makes it true, right?

…RIGHT?!?

PJW
Molyneux
Mark Dice
Alex Jones
Sargon
And all others that i don't know.

I will not log on twitter or write this, but if someone who are activist want to spread, maybe could be good these people or other people you know to spread these things, and make people feel even more disgust from DNC/Democrats Party and any website, media, corporation owned by DNC or that is partisan corrupt sell out for the Lobby of DNC

It's incredible how they want to manipulate people to consider normal have only corrupt partisan trash owned by DNC like CNN, Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Salon, New York Times, Washington Post, and all other garbage media and websites owned by DNC to shill and manipulate for themselves and shit on people while they have corrupt partisan corporations, industries who are sell out for DNC and need to be related to shit in the same way to people always be skeptical in anything who comes from DNC or corporations who shilled, manipulated for DNC.

They are good people to spread but could have other people i don't know.

People having even more cumulation of silent outrage, feeling of injustice, and disgust against the democrats party, the corporations, websites, industries, corrupt media owned by them, disgust of the cowardly sell outs celebrities trying to please their DNC masters in the corrupt industries to be promoted shilling for the vermins of DNC like a good coward sell out, should be forbiden democrats party have monopoly of non-political industries to try to manipulate and shill for themselves and manipulate some social engineering with fake news, fake narratives, is disgusting, every website, media, everything owned by democrats party is disgusting, even more if the zuckerberg, piece of shit google, and any piece of shit are partisan corrupt vermins for DNC make people have even more disgust of them, every time the republicans also show themselves as controled opposition, party who wanted to be losers and trashed by the corrupt vermin of DNC and their corrupt disgusting media, corrupt trash sell outs for DNC like McCain, make people feel even more disgust of them and wants a new political party or revolution if republicans become establshment corrupt vermins sell out for DNC wanting to be losers and trashed, McCain was a vermin demoralized, trashed by DNC but wanting to lick their ass and always was horrible.

Make people feel even more disgust of democrats party, don't care for any disgusting buzzword (Muh Hitler, Muh racist, anti-white male race baiting, disgusting vermin buzzfeed, cnn, huffington post, all the brain dead animals who watch unironically them and any garbage from DNC) of the vermins of democrats party and their disgusting media and make people relate every corporation, media or anything who have long historic of being partisan, corrupt, shilling for democrats party, shield and cover up any sickness of them like the garbage Hillary Clinton with so many manipulation, they tried to memory hole all past of hillary clinton, hide everything of her, manipulate everything and see brain dead zombies pretend that her is not horrible because the corrupt media of democrats party of course tried to shill for the vermin of democrats party like their corrupt media always will be a partisan criminal industry shilling and trying to manipulate to give money and power for themselves, make people always be skeptical of the corrupt media of democrats party, all partisan industries, media who are owned or sell out or democrats party have lobby need to be destroyed, always remember the joke who CNN piece of shit is and if CNN is and every time any piece of shit shill for CNN, Buzzfeed, Huffington post, New York Times, Washington Post, Medimatters, USAToday, salon or any sick disgusting corrupt media of DNC, even on wikileaks, all their fake polls, fake news, the news and propaganda who they choose to follow one narrative, years of they trying to demoralize, trashing, demonize, shiting in yourselves and then trying to give some disgusting elitist cynical piece of shit smug, pretending that these vermins have any credibility or any moral.

Years of manipulation, cheating, dirty tricks of DNC, years of the most disgusting corrupt trash trying to create monopoly, manipulation, their corrupt media, news, cowardly sell out celebrities wanting to please and be promoted by their DNC owners and Masters in the corrupt partisan evil manipulator industries, so much disgusting lobby in every industry and corporation trying to manipulate for the corrupt partisan industry, channels, websites, shit from DNC, the vermins of google trying to manipulate for the DNC, the zuckerberg piece of shit trying to manipulate for DNC, every partisan piece of shit manipulation for DNC need to remember people about this.

Should be considered crime any kind of monopoly or non-political industry partisan manipulation for DNC

Thanks

Maybe show for some people in the faceberg if you have account, i don't have account in faceberg not even with fakes, since i don't use faceberg, the irony of the corrupt partisan faceberg trying to manipulate for DNC having more people knowing this.

Counting, remember everything made in the channels, media, websites, everything owned by the vermins from DNC, also remember the vermins of DNC in wikileaks, their manipulation in media, fake news, attacks, everything

Never forget the vermins from DNC

America use to see whites as citizens only… it's in the Constitution…

America is a white idea, a white country, you see.

it was just a joke man

Posted in PJ twitter to more people be aware.

I don't understand 90% of what you said, but yes, we should make people ashamed to hold liberal thoughts.

never change pol, keep supporting greatest ally :^)

Kill yourself, leftycuck.

For now it's you, jews's serfs,are getting more and more efficient at that.

(1)

Is English not your first language? Because I can't make sense out of the gibberish you wrote.

What's worse is I'm not so sure overall white quality will be going up with this happening. It could be argued that suicidal people are weak, and shortsighted (I lean towards this), but who knows. Maybe a lot great people want to escape.

And that's why you so buttmad? :^)

Right. No, you're just a retard with your muh bourgeoisie nonsense. It's Jews, not bourgeoisie Jews. Marxism is the rot that has caused this, which is a Jewish ideology.

Gas yourself twice, kike, reported.

So what stops the 7-8 non-white kids from just killing your 3 white kids later? Are you one of those "if jews are gone non-whites aren't a threat" retards?

Strength through adversity, user. Embrace the challenge.

A retard is right label for you. Also you have no idea what Marxism means.
It's
German*
Economic theory*
See how stupid you are?

Yes I'm aware you're typical retarded self-hating polcuck, who will defend his jewish master to death no matter what they do (because muh capitalism). Perahps these jews are right when killing you like a cattle. You're not learning animals anyway.

Reported.

Marx was a kike who was related to the Rothschilds.
WEW. I know you're stupid, kike, but please put some effort into it next time.

Go back to /israel/
Lurk more retarded kike.

Why don't you go back to your rightful home?
>>>/oven/

nice buttsplosion, kike
:^)

Your logic is an abomination. Do you think we're fucking stupid? You're not on cuckchan here, kike.

Kek. Keep worshipping Marx, the kike, Holla Forums.

tell me more about your buttsplosion, kike
:^)

Wew lad.

Here's Marx's blood relation to the Rothschilds.

You don't blend in well. Are you the torpedo as well?

They not realize that they are white themselves?
It's like that REPCOM guy from Fallout New Vegas who tough he was a ghoul because pure indoctrination

And souce of this? Besides mspaint.

What is that supposed to mean?
Are you trying to tell Rothschilds wanted to seize means of production from themselves and give it away to nation?

connexions.org/RedMenace/Docs/RM4-BakuninonMarxRothschild.htm
Here's an article about it.
henrymakow.com/2015/04/Karl-Marx-Was-Rothschilds-Third-Cousin .html
antinewworldorder.blogspot.com/2007/10/who-was-karl-marx.html

Whoops, forgot to break those links.

Also, why don't you look up their names and find out for yourself of their blood relation?

Wew lad, rev up that autism.

When and where did I claim it was? The tor poster is arguing for Marxism.

Fugg
I just woke up, my bad user

then keep up the good work btfoing commies

Either you're in the same group or the other member is an undercover cop.

You aware some tinfoiler's blog is not the source?

Also it's a bit more complicated than that. It's well known that Rotshilds wanted to undermine Russia and partially Europe with revolution(and before that with WW1 by hiding the fact Britain was part of Antanta).
But when Stalin took over they relized socialism benefits USSR and started ho help Hitler build up force to smash it(socialism with socialism). Though Stalin sent jews to autonomy instead of gassing they didn't rush to fight man of the year. Just like WW1 could be prevented by unveiling Antanta. WW2 could be by following documents sighed after WW1 (Germany wasn't allowed to have big army just like Japan today). Instead England and France helped Hitler great deal and all "war" before 41 was mostly leaflet drops and such bullshit.
If you follow whole story not only Marx but Hitler was also Rotshilds' man.

This has been disproved time and time again.

Hey newfag shill, kill yourself and your cancer!

You are a Marxist and are accusing us of being tools for the wealthy and powerful. This is a blatant lie.

It's the same lie by stating Hitler went for the guns, even though he legalized and created a federal program to attain a firearms by any upstanding law abiding citizen. Hunting wildlife was enforced to control forested nature's population

Why doesn't Capetown become a whites-only state, just like Singapore?

Okay everybody, I'm gonna restart a thread but working on individuals involved and where they like to spend their money and what their interests are.

much appreciated

Go live in a post-soviet country for a day. Fuckers like you murdered my wife's family for the crime of having two horses. You don't know what true gommunism is until you've had to bribe the plumber to show up, and when he does his boss stole the money from the state plumbing company that was supposed to buy plungers, and so he plunges the toilet by hand with a dishrag for the bribe that I paid him because his state employer doesn't pay his salary. Go live in Russia, Ukraine, or Belarus, or Venezuela, or Cuba, or…

Every once in a while I start to feel myself not caring anymore and then shit like this happens and I am reminded why I hate these people so much

If you needed a dox, just ask.

(207) 524-2324 is their landline.

confirmed here

You have really given up on everything since I last saw you. I remember that you were telling me that if we preserve culture, if we don't turn sour, if we don't stop using proper Russian, if our children learn to read and write, then we'll be fine and well last here underground … Didnt you say all that or wasn't it you? And now, look at you - surrender, Homo sapiens … What the hell is that?

Resistance is futile, right? What are you driving at?

But no! You won't wait!

And they won't wait! New species you say? Evolution? Inevitable extinction? Dung? Pigs? Vitamins? I'm not there yet. I'm not afraid of it either. Got it? I am not putting my hand up to volunteer. The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, I will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to slaughter. Capitulate and go off with your more perfect and more adapted beings – give them your place in history! If you feel that you've fought all you can fight, then go ahead and desert, I won't judge you. But don't try to scare me. And don't try to drag me along with you into the slaughterhouse. Why are you giving me a sermon? If you don't do it alone, if you need to do it collectively, you won't be so ashamed? Or has the enemy promised you a bowl of hot porridge for each person that you bring to them in captivity? My fight is hopeless? You say that we're at the edge of the abyss? I spit on your abyss. If you think that your place is at the bottom of the abyss then take a deep breath and forward march. But I'm not coming for the ride. If rational man, refined and civilised Homo sapiens chooses to capitulate - then I refuse to be called one and would rather become a beast. And I will, like a beast, sink my teeth into life and gnaw on the throats of others in order to survive. And I will survive. Got it?! I will survive!

I'm working on something over on this post that involves the Maine democrats in their entirety. It is over here 8ch.net/pol/res/9728567.html#9729093

Richard is really just kind of a driving force, an utter failure at politics but highly liked among their people

What I don't even get anymore is how these people, if that is what someone has stated, are Jews, and then on can hop on Goybook and look at people in Israel and they look NOTHING alike. So what the fuck is going on with the whole Jews thing, has anybody asked themselves lately if it is less solidly on race and more on beliefs? Is it being chosen by being raped as a kid and told to fucking hush up, and then becoming a deranged "I'm better than you" kid think syndrome? I mean what the hell is going on? These people look like Masons to me…..

He has to have some mental blockers on to not realise that, in addition to being okay with not being a majority race, he would be okay with raising the fucking SUICIDE rate to do it.

What crueler fucking way would there be to go about lowering a race's population?

Cryptos get plastic surgery when they are young.

Maine is a shithole, a beautiful one but a shithole nonetheless. Plus living there taught me that French Canadians need to be gassed, quintessential virtue signaling cunts who regularly stab their family and friends in the back just to have something to talk about I lived in a small town in Aroostook

This slip-up is a great opportunity to get the message to the normies about how whites are being pushed upon in our fucked up culture.

Send this to news stations/websites/papers.

SPREAD THE VIDEO:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8

Tweet about it, email it to people, get this out there!

YES

I don't, I'll be killing myself real soon as well.

You could already tell this guy is a huge faggot.

Get it over with or admit you have something to live for, something positive that you own asshole Self won't admit.
Fuck off with your ego.

I'm here, brother. Sounds like I'm holding down the northern border by myself up here in Bangor. Only shitty part is having to see Susan Collins every now and then.

There are a few anons in bangor. I remember trying to meetup at the first trump rally.

yeah we're here

I don't associate with any irl groups, the internet is the frontline of the culture war

3 in the right area in a sticky thread at the right time, eh?

I wonder if I should take a small risk.

I've always wished that chans would implement thread IRC channels or something similar so people could directly talk to one another.

I'm a retard

anonymity is the backbone of what makes chans immune to subversion

More 'resistant' than 'immune', I'd say.
This is true, but it's also why it's so difficult to rally the volk, because you play a huge pussyfoot game to determine what someone's motives are.

Also, aren't you responsible for this post?

Why should I listen to someone with such an inconsistent writing style?

lose some weight, gluttony is a sin

looks like we should curb stomp this kike puppet.

sieg heil extreme america.

alt right is faggot jew shit.

WE ARE PRO AMERICA RIGHT POLITICS.

FUCK KIKES
FUCK THIS WHITE NIGGER
AND I WILL PERSOANLLY CURB STOMP THIS FUCKING PUSSY TO DEATH..

HELLO CIA.

trump said you cia fags need to get on camp or fuck off and be niggers.
we are ready. moabs these fags.

we might use these on american citizens..
liberals bought to die.. big time.. my dick is so hard. my white dick is so hard. this guys is a fucking kike…

Anyone can fucking use tor, you mouth-breather. I used "as well" to imply that he was the one posting on tor because of his unfounded accusation that I said National Socialism was the same as Marxism. The tor poster that I had been arguing with was the Marxist, you fucking retard.

(((Richard Fochtmann)))

Holla Forums, when you spread this video around (and I know you will), please try to make the title of your posts identify this ponytail societal infection as ""Jewish senatorial candidate from Maine" so the normies will know he's Juden.

If we point out that the leaders of every pro-White-genocide group in N. America and Europe are Jews, perhaps it will red-pill them to just what a parasite the Jewish community really is.
Don't let them forget who it is that wants them all dead.

That girl on the right always reminds me of this little jew.

You can't possibly outjew me, Malo

Well law is a law. Don't steal horses you dirty gipsy.

wew

While the Maine thread is still stickied, I'll keep posting Maine stuff. Just came across this:

http:// thebollard com/2014/02/02/pussy-riots-man-in-portland/

It's really sad and predictable how (((you people))) go all to pieces when you realize you aren't the smartest guys in the room.

If you play chess with a Jew and he thinks you're going to win, he'll throw the game on purpose rather than be forced to admit he was outsmarted by a goy. Is this what you think you're doing now? Are you going to do the same when it's a matter of life and death?

We already had to make a 180 degree shift in our thinking, because it was either change or die. (((You))) are going to have to do the same thing pretty soon.

discord.gg/sKJ7W7C
Pro trump discord server

Dehumanize yourself, face to bloodshed.

Why didn't Emil just Resurrect the statues in his garden to kickstart Humanity? Why didn't they just turn people into statues with Emil instead of literally ripping the souls out of humans instead?

Jokes are usually rooted in truth.

Chaos is Balance
Balance is Chaos
Harmony is Static
Static is Death
In Death there is Peace

kinda weird that (((FOX Jews))) is talking about it and almost defending straight White males.

Greetings young neophyte. There is no escape from this place. You're here forever.

As long as we, and our children, and their children are alive, the fight will not end. We will not lose until every last one of us is dead.

And our enemies haven't got even an ounce of that resolve. The few that do (brainwashed sand niggers) are not intelligent enough to be a real threat. The kikes get softer by the day, their own ideology may have made victims out of many of us, but it has also eaten away at their very core. Their utter defeat at the hands of Trump shows this clearly, and once the old guard die away (they've already started), they'll get ever weaker. Their successors, and the white traitors aiding them, have been utterly exposed as nothing but incompetent idiots, reduced to cowering shells in the face of TRUTH.

We will never lose. Even if it's too early for us to rejoice within our lifespans the utter ruin of (((globalism))) - of the kike, even if it's too early for our children, our grandchildren will get to witness it. Because no matter how long it takes, TRUTH always prevails.

I felt the need to say Sam's a cool guy tbh. One of the few actual /ourguys/ with consistency in their actions and words.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AMERICA
I know you guys aren't perfect, I know that Holla Forums exaggerates but the USA is the last bastion of what is good in this world. Hunt this man down and call him out on his shit. I have always heard wonderful things about Maine and yet I see this. So much disdain. Look after yourselves and do not be cowards.

Gold!

Talking from experiential knowledge m8. Apologies if it doesn't meet your expectactions. I have never lived there but it's a lot better than our current location. I'd rather not say if that's okay by you.

The UK seems to be cucked beyond belief, aussies are fucking awesome but their government is also pozzed and so are the majority based on the content produced. NZ are like the retarded version of them and too small to make any impact on this world. German girls are only after africans and scandanavia is fucked beyond belief except for Finland. America is a fucked up country, make no mistake - but in a better position that most.

In a better position than most*. Pardon the spelling. While most of your points ring true, it's a border line that keeps creeping closer and I have seen the US to be from one extreme to the other. Holla Forums has been my faith in knowing that there is power in numbers. Do not be misguided by the mainstream media. Based on research and friends whom have visited, the US is still a large group of people who are not completely degenerate and are unafraid to vow their customs and values. Do not compare the USA to Saudi Arabia or any Middle Eastern (arab) country as that would be a strawman in the eyes of what Holla Forums stands for. Persians from Iran are still a part of us, but they do not have access. South Africa, Rhodesia, all the old Portuguese members of the Africa's….. We all got fucked. The US still has power in numbers. Some are stupid as fuck, yes… But at least they still have the same passion as the boers do. Who are now, outnumbered and cucked to a maximum degree.

Unintentionally. We are lost. Ek Verlang.

I wouldn't apply the Swedish situation beyond Sweden. Denmark is really getting its shit together after having strayed too far and there is a reason why Norway is typically called the "Alabama of Scandinavia." I know this isn't popular to hear but while the immigration is WAY too high but integration also works significantly different in the various Scandinavian countries.

Although, admittedly, Finland has most of its ducks in a row and Sweden is the most cucked.

I was originally just shitposting, btw, so please excuse the snarky tone. The US seems to be both the cause and the cure to much of this nonsense.

Only whites can perceive existential threats and horrors. Because of whites and their ability to perceive such things and experience such feelings, no other race possesses such compassion nor despair. The capacity to want to escape such horrors excludes non-whites as non-whites are only capable of experiencing such base compulsions which explains why they can never elevate to what amounts to human compassion.

I guarantee you that most suicidal white men need is a call to arms and a purpose. The 14 words is enough for some but for others they need to know they're not alone and that they only need to find their brethren who will stand with them. Give people a reason to live by showing them that they're needed and they're not alone.

Nope, you're not.

I'm getting sick of this state, tbh. LePage is great and we have nice gun laws, but it's so underpopulated, and tech work is bad. I'm considering a move to texas. I'd be long gone if it wasn't for that retarded tax credut that gives you back most of the money you paid into your student loans.

The state would be great for us if there was actual industry. If there were more jobs. A third of our population lives in the Greater Portland area. Hipsters, Jew York refugees, and Massholes keep flooding up here and jacking up property prices and cost of living in all the areas that aren't literally bumfuck nowhere. Not necessarily jews, but rich, left-wing types.

I want to reproduce someday. According to the numbers game, that's going to be hard to do up here, doubly so since I'm a bit of an antisocial fuck.

Also, fuck road salt.

That's a contradiction man.

ORIGIN OF THE TERM "MELTING POT"

For convenience.

Here is another fun one!

Emma Lazarus was the jewess that made up the Statue of Liberty poem, but…

SPOILER ALERT!
She was a fucking crazy racist! She was so racist, she hates Eastern European Jews! (Khazarian / Ashkenazi) She even said that their practices aren't fit for the modern world!

Her leaflet;
THE JEWISH PROBLEM!

unz.org/Pub/Century-1883feb-00602

hitler did everything right; we are going to finish what he started

10/10 shitpost, eldad

fuck when are we going to gas these wikimedia cultureop agents reee

I see a video where dems laughing is interspersed with clips of news reporting suicides.

Why do dudes who say stuff like this either live in Vermont or Maine and live in these secluded areas surrounded by trees and white people? Look at a picture of the guy close up. He is blue eyed and doesn't have noticeable features, he may be a nordic-germanic self-hating white.

The double n is what makes his name more likely to be real German.

He wouldn't be the first White anti-White to be the one running his mouth on the plan.

Fochtmann is a Jewish name for German Jews who immigrated to Argentina and then the US and often names were changed at Ellis Isle. Also good to Rmember too that ie from Germany is typically christian and ei is typically Jewish.

You can often find a lot of great info from Jewish genealogy websites which they document pretty obsessively. Many Italian, Greek and Spanish sounding names can be Jewish. Just need to check the sites but it's not always a guarantee. Run into people I thought were Jewish and they had been adopted by Jews or someone pretended to be Jewish to get into a prominent Jewish family. Bottom line, effective research is important with these matters when it could change the meaning of events.

Send them back to Africa along with the Arabs, Mexicans and Indians

Sephardic Jews coincidentally experienced a "golden age" when after Muslim invasion of Iberia. I wonder if it was payment from the Muslim invaders in exchange for helping them conquer their Christian host's country.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_age_of_Jewish_culture_in_Spain

Sephardic Jews have a long history of globalist views, yet despite their lofty ideals, clearly still racist. A lot of Sephardics get triggered by Israel as well, because of their globalist views, believing no ethnic group deserves a homeland, and because they are lower on the Jew caste then Ashkenazis.

But wouldn't a high suicide rate just kill off the weak-willed cucks of the white race and leave the strongest and most aggressive types alive? That's doing us a favor.

Or it would leave mostly the bluest bluepilled cucks who like how things are going, work to exacerbate it, and live to prep their wives bulls.

You might be right about that. Where are you going?

I wouldn't agonize too much over whether a given name is Jewish. At the end of the day, we hate them because they are racists who steal our wealth through fraud and nepotism. If Fochtmann acts like that, it doesn't really matter what he thinks he is.

This is true, and it is a weakness of Jews. They're so obsessed with deciding who is and isn't Jewish that they make it easier for their enemies to find them all during pogroms. And if they can't find a new host after draining the economy, they fall into a purity spiral about who's the most Jewish.

In "Mein Kampf", Hitler mentions this, and predicts that Israel will end up as a shithole full of Jewish infighting (like, for example, the Ashkenazi vs. Mizrahi infighting on Krautchan ).

I need this. It's good for me to see things like this. The anger it arouses snaps me out of depression and makes me want to get stronger so I can destroy their vision of the future.

lift
weights

I assume Stephen King is one of those, given his rabid feminism since the early 90s.

Sometimes I want to shoot him with a tranq dart full of cocaine, just to see if he can start writing well, again.

That's oddly comforting, when you think about it. If they ever DO succeed in destroying all the goyim, they'll have no one left to jew except themselves. Just one barren planet with crumbling, poorly built buildings and backed up sewers, full of hooknoses constantly stealing each others shekels and turning each others children gay and/or communist.

Exactly. If they win they'll be left with nigger slaves to build mud huts for them while they fight amongst themselves. The virus never stops to consider that it will burn along with the body it is killing.

Picture 4 is the girl who hanged herself and live streamed it.
Video related, turn up the volume to hear her bowels emptying and piss dribbling down her legs.
Not so glamourous now is it?

I am from a parallel universe but with all that Mandela Effect shit I don't feel particularly special.

Stephen King just knows which side his bread is buttered on. In his book about writing, he jokes about "the kind of scheming Jews my uncle Oren used to complain about after about 5 beers".

You'll notice that every successful writer names the Jew early in their career, but in the context of a poor, persecuted minority. Not mentioning Jews at all doesn't get you anywhere, because they don't know which side you're on. It's like an intellectual circumcision.

They'll just wither away like fungus on an old rotten tree. See Khazaria, the Jewish Autonomous Oblast, etc.

It's just a question of whether we can cut out the dead wood now or have to wait for new saplings to come up.

Even a true Zionist friend like Chuchill wrote about the connection between Jews and Bolsheviks in his early years.