BREAKING: ALL OUR CONVERSATIONS ARE BEING RECORDED

BREAKING: ALL OUR CONVERSATIONS ARE BEING RECORDED

An exact mirror of 8ch.net without images, including ALL ACTIVITY is hosted here. All posts are shown here too. I don't know what this is. Banner says information is being sold?

http: //hollaforums.com/section/politics

Mirror of Holla Forums thread (check catalogue if unsure, this IS a mirror)

Kek, this is old dude, but we appreciate your concern

pretty happy my post got a wee swastika looking avatar.
I HAVE TO GO BACK

what is it though?

It was my understanding that certain people do shit like this just to create the perception that their website gets a lot of traffic so they can fool advertisers into giving them money for putting their ads up on sites that nobody actually uses. I would assume some of them would uses bots to occasionally "click" on those ads to further the scheme, but that's just conjecture on my part.

This is pretty old, but at least you are concerned.

Also, look at the cookie/privacy policy banner at the top of that page and you'll get a better idea of the kind of scheme they have going on.

its old news OP

(checked)
agreed fully. perhaps even an unexpected plusside out of hollaforums is that it could be considered a poor man's archive

Some 3rd worlder scrapes our board are reposts the content on his forum to drive traffic in an attempt to earn ad revenue. They've been doing it for years.

forgot to mention, polite sage for old news

just browsing this board can incriminate you

thanks for the reassuring posts, but still

has a point

Yeah, we know. No one gives a fuck. I've actually been "called out" for "copying and pasting" something from Holla Forums that I initially posted here (and then repeated somewhere else). It's hilarious.

Hate speech doesn't exist, by definition. Stop living in a third world country (read: any country that isn't the United States).

Hate speech? Surely you jest, this is just a roleplay site isn't it? Look there's even an erotic roleplay sub-forum here!
:^)

It's like sheekyforums

Do our poo in the loo posts show up? Pajeet that shits in the street can't be happy about those threads.

this is something overchan /g/ noticed back in 2014

only difference is that site was called sheekyforums iirc

Lurk more, faggot.

May I ask why has nobody including me done anything about this? It's quite an annoyance this shit even exists. We've taken on bigger monsters in the past. Even a DDOS would be efficient enough to stop this pooinloo from getting his poopy rupees.

Why wouldn't you assume that that's already the case? Every post made on here is probably saved in 20 different locations, forever.

Hah, looks like leekyforum changed names.

Let me tell you why Holla Forums will fail… Both leekforums and hollaforums are part of something bigger.

The funding to the site, the people behind it, and what they're doing… Holla Forums cannot take those giants down.

that's actually another website, but run by the same (((people)))

because nobody fucking cares.

((( )))
I don't want my computer to crash, but I'm just going to say this: Why would "fellow" Holla Forumsacks shill in regards to some obscure website no one cares about?

WHY WOULD MODS BUMPLOCK THIS THREADS?

I'm not going to say anything, except that it might be a good idea to save as much information about this thread and post it else where.

Lurk for two years before posting.

You too.

This fucking guy is sperging way too hard over some posts on the internet being reposted tbh fam.

I ran across this too, the thing is I checked the alleged "name" of one of my own posts and its fake. The names are random fake names. It's likely some bot that scans and mirrors threads from Holla Forums.

That's the one I was aware of.

it is real

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So i can shitpost for a job now?

making zombie sites is nothing new
often some student fucking around with coding and css to learn

This is like the 12th place that does this. There doing it to drive up traffic stats

The annoying thing is any time I tried to use leekyforums like that I could never find the post.
I was trying to read that one about how the Australian abos were fighting a fuckhuge lizard that could eat them. They learned how to burn the forests to fight it, and eventually won and made it extinct. Problem is they lost all their smartest people and turned the entire continent into a desert.

who the fuck is Liam Torres ?

x—-D