How the kikes are planning to take down Trump

How the kikes are planning to take down Trump
As you've undoubtedly noticed, the kikes have been trying to chip away at Trump's base nonstop over the past month or so. This is their main gameplan, destroy Trump's base of support so he cannot accomplish his main objectives The American public's support for Trump is directly linked to his probability of success:
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/what-living-through-rob-ford-says-about-trump
archive.fo/4TY4U

They will try to turn Trump into an embattled politician who is shedding supporters at every turn.

As long as he keeps lavishing Israel with praise and keeps his cabinet extra "swampy" I doubt he has anything to worry about.

Didn't they already? Ever since he bombed Syria he's clearly been compromised- either he's being mind-controlled, blackmailed or something or he was never our guy to begin with.

Of course I hope for the best but IMO not looking good.

bamp

saving

from the

slide!!!!

Its pretty obvious thats whats happening now user.

They're not. Trump works for them. Why would they "take him down" after he bombed Syria for them.

and here we see the shill doing it for ten cents a post

Reported.

Damn op, as if to demonstrate your point, the goon squad shows up.

We don't give a fuck about Trump or America. Most Europeans here only supported him, because they hoped he wouldn't be a zionist goon.
That one clearly failed, so take your burger politics with you and fuck off to reddit.

Why do they need to take him down if he's following their agenda?

lol bump

unless him hanging Andrew Jacksons portrait was a psyop (((they))) might have something to worry about.Jacksons only notable thing was ending the fed by refusing to renew their charter.Wishful thinking but he could be planning to BTFO those rats hard and at the last min kill the fed which in effect would castrate jews.Seriously it was still a victory for whites getting him elected and regardless we should be planning well ahead past 4 or 8 years in advance for a new candidate and keep pushing a national agenda america first.inb4 shill bs I was constantly banned here during the election for pointing out his skank daughter is married to a globalist kike rodent LOL.Unless its outright overthrow and gassing all kikes now it won't all happen over night.

there's a difference between anti-Trump shilling and genuine anons who have serious concerns or grievances considering what Trump has shown us over the past couple weeks and his apparent 180 or renegging on things.

The people who say you're not allowed to criticize the guy whatsoever are shills. You should know this. That might have held pre election when getting him into office was all that mattered, but now that it's post election and we got him in it's time to be realistic and not put our God Emperor blinders on, the dude isn't infallible. Of the anons who do defend everything he does, the two main defenses are that everything is fucking chess, which at some point starts sounding like a convenient excuse for anything "bad" he may do no matter how worrying, or a "yeah it's not good but we have to wait and see." I do give the latter some credence, it's only been 3 months, but going based solely on what's been said and done by the man in the past 2 weeks, it doesn't look good.

Hope for the best expect the worst type of thing, but how long can "4D chess" or "wait and see" be used until hypothetically people start seeing it's neither? I hope it is chess, but I can see where the people who think it isn't are coming from.

not that thez already try since 6,000,000 years.

we are pretty early in and tpp getting shitcanned was major so was immigration SHITSKINS GOING BACK.Had it been hillary we would all be fucking screwed and I am not making excuses for Trump call the good and the bad so far all I see that is really bad is ofc jews in his family and in his admin.Fuck, really wish we could just go ahead and kill them all right now that would be problem solved those rats know this too hence the D&C super push to deflect attention from how sick those fucks are and how whites have been duped into allowing their bullshit.The mother bird landing in front of you acting injured to draw you away from the nest trick

OH THE HUMANITY!! THE AIRBASE HAS A SCUFF!! TIME TO KILL DRUMPF!!

no fuck you sand nigger you and all your islam should die right along with the jews and chinks and gooks and niggers.Only reason its a problem what that shit fuck assad does in his own country is a problem is because they opposing jews you fucking nitwit or you just being an user and pointing out stupidity through backwards signaling lol

WTF GOYIM THIS IS WW3 DONT YOU SEE THE 6 MILLION CASUALTIES?
IMPEACH PLUMF NOW

THE FUCK IS THIS PASTA!?!

It was a palace and can be a palace again if the jews are exterminated and denied control of what they are far to weak to ever create hence should have no control over.Whites are the best race the top tier of humanity and ofc jews try to negate that FACT.

like copy pasta? if so nah just how I think and type if you mean something else well w/e not in your loop then.

I'm sure the kikes want to get rid of Trump when he wants to build Greater Israel and begin the final stages of the Jewish ran NWO. Makes sense.

tpp ass blown was greater israel or maybe we to strong yet tho they tried yet trump canceled tpp and shit tons of shitskins flooding in while the jew opposed it for no other reason to destroy whites as they do with their constant head banging of mutli culti race mix shit in the media …you act like Trump was supposed to be the supreme victory when in fact he is a stepping stone fuck him and his jew allies and family members was still a step in the right direction educating ppl and knowing theirs a LANDSLIDE of whites out their that support you that are a step away from wanting to kill every last jew on earth like myself.

The fuck is this gibberish?

is your name styxhexxenhammer faggot lol

autism

We get sent the worst bots.

If that bot was as shit as you claim, you wouldn't be replying to it.

mfw reply to bot with natsoc and white supremacy defeating its cause other than its ten cents a post.Go buy some rice poo nigger I know you are hungry.

How to Make C4 with RDX

Unlike other high explosives you can make RDX with this simple method, with the exception of the ammonium nitrate. All necessary precautions should be taken to prevent injury or death. Below I’ll list the equipment and materials you’ll need to make RDX. To purchase online just click each item.
Equipment needed to Make RDX

1000 ml beaker
Glass stirring rod
Funnel and filter paper
Ice bath container
Thermometer
Blue litmus paper
Protective Eyewear (DeWalt)
Protective Suit
Face Mask

Materials need to make RDX

Hexamine (can substitute with Methenamine)
Concentrated Nitric Acid
Distilled Water
Table Salt
Ice
Ammonium Nitrate

How to make RDX

Place beaker in ice bath and carefully pour 550 ml of concentrated nitric acid into beaker.
When acid cools to 20 degrees below centigrade, add small (pea sized) amounts of crushed hexamine tablets into the beaker.
The temperature will rise after adding the hexamine; continue to slowly stir the mixture with your glass stirring rod.
Do not let the mixture go above 30 degree centigrade or you’re fucked. Add ammonium nitrate to the liquid bath to cool it down faster.
Add more ice and salt into the ice bath to bring the temperature of the mixture to below 0 degrees centigrade. Maintain the temperature for twenty minutes (set timer)
Pour mixture into a liter of crushed ice, shake and stir mixture like a martini.
Allow the mixture to melt, once melted use your funnel and filter paper to extract the crystals while disposing of the corrosive liquid left over.
Bring a half liter of distilled water to a steady boil and add the crystals.
Immediately filter the crystals out again and test with blue litmus paper (you want it to stay blue), repeat steps 8 & 9 and the blue litmus paper stays blue.
Allow RDX crystals to be thoroughly dried before storage.

How to make C1 and C4

You may opt to make C-1 which is a bit easier to make than C-4. C-1 is made by using 88.3% RDX, 11.1% mineral oil, and 0.6% lecithin by weight. Kneed these materials together in a plastic bag to desensitize the explosive

C4 can be made with the same technique while substituting materials such as; 91% RDX, 5.3 dioctyl sebacate as the plasticizer, 2.1% polyisobutylene (or synthetic rubber) as the binding agent, and 1/6% mineral oil.

I voted for trump specifically for his immigration and foreign policy, and now, not a year into his presidency he goes and lobs 60 missiles into a secular nation that is fighting ISIS, repeating the mistake of Iraq on a smaller scale.

Then you niggers that are up to your chin in Trump's cum try to excuse it with
As if this will sate the warmongers thirst for blood, people like McCain were already calling for more action, what will happen when there's another gas attack? What will Trump say to the Neo-Cons? "r-remember the time I sent those missiles? We don't have to invade right guys?" No he'll either have to give in to his kike son in law or refuse, meaning that they will hate him again! Meaning if he did it "to get the war hawks off his back" he is retarded.
There was nothing to back that assertion in the first place! To the point that the libelpress was literally taking Holla Forums trolls seriously with the whole pee tapes shit. They'll still call him a Russian puppet but also a warmonger.

Not all hope is lost but that fucker better pull his head from his ass I did not vote for the man but his ideals.

The Syria thing was a bad choice but I think that's all it really was. Your conclusion is a pretty hefty one to make off of one shitty decision. As far as we know some advisor just talked his ear off and convinced him it was a great move. I mean it did end up helping his poling numbers anyway

I thought it was 59-80. Nigga its been two weeks and we pulled out support. We had this thread a million times and RDX bot showed up.

When an canary in a coal mine dies its not the death of your pet which is so worrisome but what it implies, he did this in 3 months what will he do in three years?

I haven't pulled my support yet but I'm not as optimistic, hopefully he can still build the wall.

We'll have to wait and see. If decisions like this become a common occurrence It will definitely warrant a huge reanalysis of what Trump represents and what his real motivations are but as of yet I'm still on board. I just want him to realize people don't want him doing this kind of shit and it's one of the reasons Hillary was so unfavorable. We have to remember to contrast the good and the bad together as well. I don't expect perfection, just a reasonable attempt

You're hopeless.

whats bad is I already knew that shit fbi?

FBI please! This is a chan of peace.

instead of being a cunt why don't you compile like normal linux niggers a list of all the things he did to stop a jews global agenda and what he has done so far to appease the little rats over in the middle east which ain't shit its russia now hence the jew screeching and demon calling Russia keked out jews now a world player dropping stakes in syria and jews cry LMAO keep it up rat trap

This

The Fords were/are serious drug runners using the label business as a cover. They even had an office in FUCKING JERSEY for a time. They still do in Chicago.

yea Trump is pozzed by jews that does not mean all the ppl that voted for him are LANDSLIDE ..Jew power is a fucking illusion

Trump is pwning himself by flip flopping on every major policy short of bombing isis. He is praising China and NATO as well as defending the Fed and Yellen. Still better than Hillary, but in the past week he has been showing us he aims to fall short of the man he promised to be.

I am disappointed myself but I aint throwing in the towel when I knew and said the reason he was shit was those fucking jews got banned everytime I warned so not a big thing yes better than hilldog yet far from what white ppl need I have hope more like 00.5 expectation however I do know he wasn't the chosen and has already done things to defy them and that is a start in my book and alot better than what we had so I get it I am right their with you yet its still over all good for us (whites) and the battle continues …like right now jews trying to rig it on state levels you to worried about trump to campaign against the kikes there you faggot .

fuck your little trump victory we have to plan deeper in the future than kikes can even calculate and at same time do shit they never see coming now …so far they living in a cushy little world where challenge is easily dealt with by adl and obfuscation little nigger rip away their thrones sitting on high thinking we won't wreck their shit because us GOY KNOW ./

makes sense actually

kill every last one of you jews you are parasites

whites don't need you you are a disease jew we see you for what you are.Parasites.

keep thinking we give a shit about your lies in media and multiculturalsim you fucking yid NO WHITES SAY NO !!

we are going to kill you as the bible said you false claiming yid faggot ashkenaz lol your lie is exposed and you all should die make the world like platinum

you will never control anything jew in fact you will see destruction the god race WHITES bring down on you rat SCURRY!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing without goy power ehh but you think you chosen and make all excuses for the fact you are not and never will be as good as Aryans kys liar

KYS or live a lie

Honestly, libshits eat their own, but with the way things are going, the horseshoe meme theory is starting to have teeth
A lot are shills, but some are indeed genuine anons frustrated with Trump acting… erratic, to say the least.
I personally believe he'll do fine; I won't worry about him, as long-term, he'll be good for America. I'll let the paranoid anons here worry about it
I'm a Holla Forumsack, don't get me wrong, but I was also here for the times when we thought obongo was gonna nuke NY to stop the elections.
Seriously, anons here are right about a lot of things, except when shit either A) hits the fan or B) appears to hit the fan
I've been avoiding news and the chans for months now tbh, and I'm fine with continuing to do so tbh

I personally think the Syria idea was nothing more than a clever muscle flex to destroy narratives, confuse opponents, and unfortunately confuse allies as well, but I have faith Trump'll accomplish all that he promised; if not, oh well, at least I didn't vote for shillary, he's still likely better than every other option we had during the election, even in the *worst* case scenario, and I have no regrets for participating in the meme wars.
Trump'll make America Great again, I'm sure of it. He's already done a shitload as president elect, and got in a supreme court justice that isn't cancer; he's also been signing countless executive orders
He's got this in the bag, a few fuck-ups (worst case) or confusing tactics (best case) along the way won't change that
Remember, Trump is intentionally being unpredictable
I'll stop because i'm just rambling at this point

Trump isn't a retard, you don't get people to change by calling them cancer to their faces; him praising them is signs that he plans to use them. He's a businessman and negotiator, let him do his job, and wait a few months before making a full assessment on stuff that's *meant* to look confusing.
"Oh, I just met with the president of China, *total jag off*" - twitter
You think something like that will help anything?
Use your head user, don't jump the gun

See this thread?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. These delusional fucks somehow believe that they can stop Trump from being President by making people think he's unpopular now. The 'wtf i hate trump now' bullshit is just their latest tactic after literally every other fake news story fucking exploded in their faces and damaged their credibility.

They have been reduced to the level of LARPers, pretending to be disillusioned Trump voters who want… Well they don't fucking want anything do they? They just want people to hate Trump, because they think that makes us miserable, and if we're miserable then we're not capable of being a threat to their globalist masters.

Newsflash, assholes. We're always angry and miserable and we've honed it into a fine weapon. This shit will get old and tired in a matter of weeks, and then you'll have to find some new tactic. Maybe you can tell us about the tax returns again, or how he's secretly Kim Jong Un's BDSM slave.

Go back.

Go to your faggot country general kike.

i only knew this guy smoked crack, after watching this i can see why he got elected and kept getting elected. all these clips are fucking classic. I think ive reached a point where I just want a leader that doesnt appear capable of successfully carrying out genocide.

If he declares an official apology to Assad and declares that he was deceived and That Syria is our ally and Assad is the rightful ruler, then he will gain my support back in full

Until then, I will only support certain policies. The man, the meme, is dead to me

Your loss user
Chemical weapons were a fine enough justification for him to scare the fuck out of every liberal in the country with the missile attack, including the ones in the senate and house.(Which is fine enough for me, he reassured all right-wing with his subsequent MOAB, but the Syrian missile attack had so many added, hidden benefits that you wouldn't believe)

if this is all it takes to kill him for you then you were never as invested as you think you were.

go back to reddit where all they do is suck his cock…..here at Holla Forums we will expose the jew wherever he is

At least we used to, over the past 2 years at least the exact reverse has been happening

Isnt it time for your daily foreskin snack Chaim?

And he will, for the next four years. Then we'll get another Dem in the White House for eight years. Probably another minority, or a woman.

more like thread for kikes to see how trump going to fuck them next ….tpp oh nah bitch …….that immigration cuz jews want it um NAH BITCH you going back you tall alot of shit but what got done dipshit ofc war in israels asshole he allowing them you fuck wad as if you think Trump would be the next Hitler wish jew pozzed in his fam that shit is fucked up yet we deal an move on for the white nation you shitskin fuckers step at time

So much awful demoralization shilling in this thread. You are not Holla Forums. It is unknown what has happened to Trump. It is unknown where his moves are headed. Holla Forums was hacked at the same time Trump came under MSM/shill assault regarding Syria, and it was done in order to crush his support. e-celeb twinks on twitter jumped on the opportunity to cry out in attention and thus added to the disinfo storm. There is little of value to be said right now besides speculation, but the all-out war to undermine Trump's support is still well underway as OP says.

You tried to deny every case of 8d chess a hundred times already in the past and got BTFO every time. The chess status is currently unknown, but those other hundred times give us a clue where this is going
Thanks for spreading the message about the ZOG and jew's domination of US politics and trade. It's true, you ugly hooknosed faggots are everywhere power is to be found, and that's a big problem for Trump.

keep being a punched in the face whore and get charmerd gfm rat could say anything get a gfm to idiots she did it on purpose to get hit play victim button yet you suck it up then call all the rest of of non pol aahahaha no bitch fuck you

Fuck off. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill. We wanted Trump in to stop immigration and pointless wars. We got him in and here we are, fuck all has been done about immigration except a shit ban on a handful of countries when fucking Mexico is the problem and we are also poised to send troops into two of the remaining countries that lack central banks. How very fucking convienient.

The god emperor started as a tongue in cheek meme dickhead. We are perfectly entitled to criticize and disagree when he pulls shit like this. Trump isn't even close to being the god emperor of mankind.

that phrase has potential

wait what? not everyone is a shill did you just say it lmao I am still a necro motherfuck seen more death than you so please continue heheee

ah come on you got something you faggot

ever worked in a morgue you daisy pushing fucker

did the work boy dressing them setting them after embalming nigger no cremation hiding them out back then tell them you cremated them nigger why I never trust a nigger to bury dead you fucking rat

oven stop working so piss em off in the back yard you coulda been a jew gasser you fucking nigger

I see you stupid dead corpse ahahahaaa

see how you all die lol actually funny

I laugh and sometimes you bitches has a secret to tell.

you watch I only observe when death happens and why

Why is this even a topic? Its just a repeat of the campaign; which failed bigly.

to oc pfft you here a min the you die live it up bitch you only get one chance

stupid niggers will kill themselves life is good if your not a retarded shit fuck

Looks like Tel Aviv hasbara office party celebrating their murder of Christ got way out of hand.
Someone tell this moronic cunt's boss he's left his mic on.

you never seen pussy I bathed in the cunt their is def a cunt out there fore you jump of building tier no you will get laid you faggot while I jump off a building

no no jew you fucking faggot

stop projecting

I have to teach a jew how to get some pussy lol

I am white and I am your master jew t he truth hurts

stop trying to oppose the master race we ,ean you know harm accept that which you bring on yourself child

whites are the master race long enough here for you to remember when your world turns to shit without us silly monkeys

whites are god tier

anything less is stupid monkey tier

whites are the epitome of higher being yet you shitskins hate LMAO you will never get off this planet unless you embrace whites as GOD tier shitskins

Top r/the_donald

They were operating under the delusion that Hillary had a 98% chance of winning and that no one would even vote for Trump (ignoring his massive rallies). When states started going red on election night, you saw the nightmarish horror on the faces of pundits, newscasters, politicians, and celebrities as they realized that they did not have the power they assumed they did.

Look at his face when he talk now
hes a different person

That is not a very endearing quality. Forgive me if I am less than forgiving of a man who surrounds himself with Jews.

Look. I think that we should not abandon Trump. But we should not just blindly follow him (not implying that's what you meant). I mean, will we continue to say 4D CHESS 4DCHESS 4DCHESS! when Trump decides to bomb Palestine in defense of Israel? Will we defend him when he levels sanctions on Russia? Will we defend him when he says that "yeah I tried to build a wall but the GOP wouldn't let me. Tough luck."

I simply do not see a good reason to blindly support him based on his trackrecord.

I personally feel no loyalty to a man who surrounds himself with Jews and marries his daughters to them. However I believe that in public we should NOT direct our criticism of Trump at Trump. Instead, it should be 100% directed at his Jewish or Shabbos Goy advisors. Many, many Americans feel as much love for Trump as OP does. Why intentionally shut down their ability to think critically about redpill issues by demonstrating to them that we oppose Trump? Say instead

During the English civil war, the Parliamentarians did not start off saying that they wanted to destroy the monarchy. They directed their criticism of the king at his advisors & his wife. They never even questioned the king's legitimacy because that would have destroyed their ability to recruit from the masses. So I think we should take a lesson from the past and direct our ire over these bad decisions (NATO, NAFTA, SyriaStrike, RussiaAntagonism, ect) at Trumps Jewish and neocon advisors.

They voted in Ford even after the drug scandal and Trump doesn't even do drugs.

He was also an average guy but too prone to vice.

Trump is way better than we could have hoped for. Just putting a conservative on the Supreme Court justified his existence. He will probably put another.

Just calling out the media makes him worthwhile. So many solid picks in his cabinet, full of "Horrible, politically incorrect quotes".

He is already WAY better than a basic bitch Republican, who would just yield to the left as slowly as possible.

Syria is fucking minor. Even if Trump went full bore anti-Assad, which he shouldn't, it wouldn't matter. Trump has always been 100% pro Israel; we knew that.

Single most important issue: end the brown invasion of America. He is doing that.

So never mind 4D chess or "wait and see" - he is already kicking ass on the important issues.

https www youtube com/watch?v=OwG5KWw-Lxc

enemy: yes. useful enemy? not exactly. supporting assad because he's "not a kike lover" (he is) is bat-nonsense; assad is a kike-a-like (if not kike direct), and he and his entire theatre of 'news' agencies is just like hollywood, both in mechanisms and patterns and co-sanguine blood. assad does attack syrians (not that anyone doesn't; not that anyone shouldn't or should, etc). all the sand people war families are all descending into demographic shift problems coming to a crescendo of late, so assad has been using UN (refugee money) + world-wide propaganda (pope, unfortunately) to shore up resource shortages. the neocon mccains, trying to both divide and provide schizo war-works for jewish energy resource positioning, are just as inept and dependent (via USA govt, central banking, and separate UN bodies [more EU]). the rest is tangential or too distorted.

in effect, trump attacked two of assad's state-companies: the 'official' Syrian Arab Air Force (saaf)

Your forgetting that Israel is the one causing the "brown invasion"?

Isn't it great that you can tell who the shills are by post count? Anything over 10 is questionable but over 20 and you know the guy is being paid per post.

As for Trump, it's a shame he really hasn't become Hitler 2.0 but we're getting the wall in California being built which is a good start.

we're going to need more of it.
and everywhere.
soon.

That's pretty smart but it's a limited solution with a very limited shelf-life. The buck stops with him and if the boss can't remove bad managers quickly it's his fuckup anyway. How many times can you shift the blame to a bad advisor? Didn't he choose them at the end of the day?

That's the key. If he didn't realise by now that people who sold him the Syrian strike are traitors, he's lost. Did he fire anyone over that? No?

As it looks now, those same traitors are pushing him into bringing carrier groups into the NK's nuclear range. That's worrying.

let's presume 'the people' who sourced the original info exist. they do, so this isn't a stretch.

that company who informed (they did) is an assad funded company. the company who bombed (they did) is an assad funded company. the company who go bombed (they did) is an assad funded company.

isis, isil, alquack, saaf, the civies, the white helmets, etc – these are all assad funded companies. these companies were created, have been funded to, and are maintained for, exploiting political theatrics. they are fund raising organizations, much like feed the homeless, save the children, gofundmyass, muh refugees, etc. they provide theatrics throughout the entire mediterranean and middle east; expanded under bush, exploded under obama, and seek to continue theatrical manipulations for international profiteering.

trump, more or less, said no.

The gas "attack" was an ISIS false flag. White Helmets are their PR branch. Everyone knows this.

If dropping a meme bomb for false pretenses reassures you, you're a mouthbreather

jesus christ

more simply stated:

trump threw a wrench in syria's latest fund raiser drive.

syria gas fetish v2017 –would– have been a yet another high-profit fake media campaign. trump threw a wrench in the crucial media memetics. he fucked up their narrative before it got off the ground, by making his own narrative, and louder, and more bolder.

what we saw was all the profiteer mechanical media turk engines running at full tilt – not even realizing that their new toy got smashed until days later. and what we are still seeing, is all the profiteers back peddling + trying to still make money with spinning their failed spins as but-still-spin.

if you've ever had the misfortune of doing business with sandniggers, you'd know they love drama, they love playing that drama that they create out in front of other people, and they are very inbred in both blood and business.

isis is part cia funded. i doubt that they don't also take money from assad. i doubt that they aren't also fluidly co-sanguine with white helmets.

that's the problem. shapeless shapeshifters. they don't have enough energy to actually have shape, or even remember their names. should sound familiar.

I'm guessing he's both drunk and retarded.

nah, obvious signs of shilling, it's just really pathetic disinfo

20160829: theguardian com/world/2016/aug/29/un-pays-tens-of-millions-to-assad-regime-syria-aid-programme-contracts

20170405: abcnews go com/International/wireStory/donors-seek-drum-syria-billions-convenes-46588197

it fits far better, over far more pieces, and over far longer a period of time. (the latest arm in the world-wide media fund raiser got smacked) vs (trump does 180). it also fits with confirmed assad state-campaign useful idiot usa senators and news agency visitors. it also fits with the syrian rapefugees, their UN funding, and the five sandnigger-run (((italian))) ships doing the majority of the body ferries. it also fits with soros et al via reuters profiteering from the white-helmet media content creators.

i think we should still remove the daughter feminist and obama shits from the whitehouse. so if that happens as a result of this, that may be a bonus. but to be clear, jesus christ me all you like, there is a stupid amount of money flowing around each one of these media campaigns, going back almost a decade. source dollars from the UN, USA, CIA, and even EU at times. and while we all know they are all false flags, they are false media + real killing of themselves to (1) sell their own dead bodies, (2) use their own sons as money account refugee shills, (3) use the wars for the gofundme-effects over and over again.

it doesn't mean white-helmets aren't ISIS. actually, this theory supports that.

i mean to say, if that's the money, and we follow the money, then this is what the money also does show.

This recent shill campaign was very strong. It got to a lot of people. A lot of people started formulating and sharing opinions before the dust had settled.

I went to cuckchan 5 minutes ago. This is a obvious shill raid and the biggest most coordinated one yet. I really hope this isn't the end. It seems like a giant red march where they are throwing everything they have at us regardless of the consequences.

No that would be the international cabal of jews. People always get into too much of a frenzy over Israel. Jews didn't need a homeland when they destroyed western civilization the first couple of times and they don't really need one now.
We call them internationalist because they have no nation, they make their home in every nation like gypsies who swindle the population into slavery.
The jews don't actually care all that much about Israel. They care about Israel in the same way that an elected Democrat cares about niggers.

We've seen their plan in action, they have a group of fake "Trump supporters" lying in wait ready to spam everything and anything the second he does something his supporters don't fully agree with. Fortunately, they shot their load early and they thought the a few bombs hitting an airfield in the desert was the big chance they were waiting for. All it did was expose their desperation. They could have waited until he actually did something relevant, but they couldn't help themselves. It's kind of like how Washington Post talked about how "well we tried to give Trump a chance but…" five days into his presidency. Now they're doing the only other thing they know how to do, double down until they're finally rooted out.

I already posted this in another thread, but I think it's pretty much sums up my thoughts, so, here:

I never expected to agree with most of Trump's decisions. He's not one of us. Even so,I got exactly what I wanted from him. He threw a stick in the spokes, so to speak.
The American Donald Trump wants is not the ultimate America (or world) that I want (I am, after all, pretty happy with National Socialism). It is, however, an America I kind of like, and would be happy to live in while I continue campaigning for NatSoc. Donald Trump is imperfect, and I do NOT suggest blind loyalty. I do, however, strongly believe that he is entirely genuine.
The anti-Trump sentiment on this board seems to have two sources: legitimate frustrated NatSoc, and shills pushing D&C bullshit. Trump is an accidental ally. Trump is to us as the Imperium is to the Eldar: useful, friendlier than most factions, but ultimately at odds with us.
There is no reason to hate him, and, in fact, there are plenty of reasons to like him. It's ok to like someone without agreeing with everything they do or say. It's even ok to like someone while vehemently disagreeing with most of what they do and say (Hitler did, after all, make an alliance with the mudslimes).
Don't get worked up about it, he's just a very American capitalist. His America will look a lot like the US of the 1980's. Hardly a NatSoc society, but a society we can all enjoy living in while we solidify the NatSoc movement and push our agenda. It's ok to have some fun, once in awhile. and that is EXACTLY what Trump is going to create.

Alone it would have been the case but this is not the first recent decision going (((their way))).