NORTH KOREA TO STRIKE CALIFORNIA AND/OR SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

Predictions for:

Saturday, April 15th, 2017.

What the spirits have shown me:

The DPRK, in retaliation to Trump's threats to strike their territory, coupled with Amerika's demonstration of its willingness to use weapons of mass-destruction on civilian populated targets in Afghanistan yesterday afternoon, will strike against Seoul and/or the state of California with nuclear weapons capable of decimating hundreds of thousands of people.

These strikes are set to occur on April 15th, 2017, "The Day of The Sun," Kim Il Sung's birthday.

Beverly Hills and/or Seoul will be reduced to wreckage and smoldering ash. Millions will be affected by these attacks, which will precipitate WWIII, Nuclear Armageddon and the Apocalypse.

It is also possible that the DPRK could attempt attacks on Japan or New York in the days to come.

The spirits have instructed me to warn the people of California and South Korea. If you live in either of these places, evacuate immediately. Get as far away as possible.

They have shown me gas masks and underground bunkers. They have shown me Potassium Iodide capsules. They plead with us to stock up on supplies necessary for surviving Nuclear Armageddon.

PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY. YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THE BLASTS. WWIII IS IMMINENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/792225/Russia-Putin-North-Korea-nuclear-Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_North_Korean_ships
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAPPENING:

express.co.uk/news/world/792225/Russia-Putin-North-Korea-nuclear-Trump

With what?

That's a pretty fucking titantic technological leap in strike capability there. You don't just California and/or Seoul. NK can spit on Seoul it's so close. California is thousands of miles away.

Either way, nothing of value would be lost.

Chances are they'll attempt to strike both.

as much as I would love to see the sanctuary state wiped off the face of the earth theres no chance they have the technology to achieve it

Did you see their new weapons during today's military parade? They'll probably use submarines.

THANKS Holla Forums POL FOR THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO YOU ARE THE BEST
OP is always a faggot.

and nothing of value was lost

They have missles that can reach far enough, they can only hit the west coast though. And considering the fact that they don't have too many, California seems like a fairly realistic scenario considering the population density.

Dipshit.

Japan is farther away than Seoul.

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned.

Tripping your balls off on LSD over there, OP? Fuck off you smelly hippy.

It's not any less credible than Kek-worship.

If the missile goes for California, won't it be intercepted?

Doubt it'd be able to penetrate all the smug anyway

>>>/cuckchan/

The DPRK will use submarines to attack California.

san diego bro how fucked an i?

Is Kim Chong stupid enough to hit a country that will 100% retaliate with absolute overkill? This is literal suicide

Very unless the Navy kicks in.

1488d chess

Kek'd.

They can't reach California…

This shit got deleted

Why do you spam it again?

NK only has 1 submarine, i and that cold war ball has no capacity for that

Is Kim the next Hitler?

Stop talking out of your ass dude they have like 70

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_North_Korean_ships

You're right

I'm not talking out of my ass, i just read what i suppose was an article meant to degrade them or something

It has way more.

LAUNCH THE MISSILES THAT WILL BURN AND TEAR THROW FATTY KIM RIGHT INTO THE AIR.

notice how you did not get dubs? point proven.

>youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

If you were there for their pride parade they showed off a few direct-from-China df-41s or at least rockets that looked similar to them. These are ICMBs that have a 15000km maximum range. The question is do they have nuclear armament?

The Norks already deescalated and saved face by blowing their missile up on the launchpad. Unless North Korea continues posturing in the next week nothing is going to happen.
OP is just a dumb hippy