He Is Risen

He Is Risen
Happy Easter, Holla Forums! What are you doing to celebrate this highest of Christian festivals, the anniversary of the Resurrection of God's only son?
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
He suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
He ascended into Heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and His kingdom will have no end.
Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/117585588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not praising a Jew on a stick is a good way to pass this holiday

Going to the gym and planting my garden for the summer

Fuck your cryptokike religion

Reported for intl.

Easter is tomorrow.

Reported for intl.

reported for philosemitic shilling

Saging this thread. Political discussions, am I right m8?

Also, praise Peck, the one true son of Kek .

*tips fedora*

>>>/reddit/

Reported for intl.

That's almost as ridiculous as worshiping a dead kike on a stick, user.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

After reading this thread, I think I'll drink.

ded kige an stig

Reported for intl.

Every group gets discriminated and bullied here, the only ones constantly whining about it are christfags.

BY THE DIVINE WILL OF THE ONE TRUE LORD KAMPFY, THIS TREAD HAS RISEN!
IT SUFFERED SAGE TO BE BURIED, BUT IT IS RISEN!
PRAISE KAMPFY, THE SAVIOR OF /POL!

Also, remember goym, hell is forever. *nyac nyac nyac.*

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Happy Easter, Holla Forums.

Reminder not to fall for divide and conquer over religion. I stand proudly by my European brothers and sisters, whether they be Christian, Pagan, or non-religious.

In case anyone cares, Jesus is the same thing as Baldur, Hercules and Osiris. The resurrected saviour is simply the final form of the original proto-indo-european religion. The early church actually hated crosses because they saw them as pagan symbols. Pagan being defined as anything not Christian.
Even Easter comes from the worship of a previous virgin goddess Ostara that never stopped being practiced. We just started calling her Mary instead.

cuck thread? sage

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Will go make/hunt Easter eggs with my aryan sister & niece. Spend time with "fucking white!" family encouraging & enjoying traditions.

Cry harder, shills.

These are mad.

vs

Hilarious how triggered all the shills and shill-mods get by Christianity. Y'all heretics gonna burn.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being pagan, Christcucks.

It's not even subtle. I don't really think there's many actual Holla Forumsacks ITT, we've already had this discussion many times before. This is kikes triggered because they hate Christ.

Christ the kike? who famously said to uphold "every jot and tittle" of the old (read: Kike) law? Try again.

Turn your eyes ever upwards towards the light.

Now that's some real Judaism there.

Im pretty sure christianity is a refutation of judaism by an incarnation of god. Im an eastern mystic so i dont have a dog in this fight. I will note, however, that christianity is perfectly aligned with both hinduism, the oldest and whitest religion in existence, and to a lesser extent buddhism. So the kike on a stick meme is simply more ignorance from the left who cant into basic concepts like race and private property so whos really suprised?

The old testsment is for jews, gentiles are not required to follow it. Just sayin

Like I said. Hinduism is actually another example, Crishna is at least one version of Christ, there may be others in that one. The concept of the Trinity is on full display in all of these.

anchored.

exactly how is this a White Nationalist board when it can't celebrate the majority of white's religious holidays? fuck these niggerfaggot mudslime mods/vols

The ancient builders were white with light colored hair and blue/green eyes.
God is white.

Relevant half-chan thread: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/117585588