Mesopotamian Meme Magic

en.zamanalwsl.net/news/25221.html

Syrian Kurds have withdrawn from Hasakah, leaving all checkpoints in the control of the local Assyrian militias.

Possible first step towards the Assyrian revival? The old gods have spoken. Aššur loves his people.

Islam has too much of a strangle hold in that area. It would be like retaking Constantinople on a far larger ideological scale. Stranger things have happened though. On a side note, thinking about how many ancient religions and cultures were almost completely wiped out by Islam in and around the fertile crescent makes me… feel.

le Sumerian salesman face

There was a conspiracy minded podcast a year or two ago called Ochelli and the Greek. The guy who calls himself The Greek claimed that Assyria will be revived. Maybe he was right. He also said the coast of Lebanon will be become wealthy and fancy buildings will be built there.

Sumerians weren't kikes, the Akkadians who stole their civilization were (sound familiar?).

Why couldn't the Greeks have taken the Armenians and Assyrians with them in their little population exchange of theirs?

Only a few more years and there will be a wonderful bloodbath of you and your kin, Muhammad.

Nice. Make Assyria Great Again

My history on religion isn't great but weren't the Assyrians one of the first early Christian groups in the region and didn't they speak Aramaic, the language of Christ?

If Putin is helping anyone it should be a soveigrn Assyrian state especially since a lot of Orthodoxies view Putin as a champion of the church, like a non religious version of the pope.

I get the same feeling when I think about all the culture wiped out by Christians.

Ramping up the efforts again, eh?

Jews aren't superhuman, they're always defeated one way or another. Pretending there is a super ancient plot to subjugate the goyim rather than a people that use the same playbook over and over is retarded. They evolve with the times and their greatest trick is getting people like you to believe they're omniscient rather than just clever and evil. Further, the screencap itself admits that the positions designed to poison the west are incompatible with the same religion you reference. They pull the same shit in the same way and get beaten down for it, awareness about the jews and making the JQ not as taboo while calling out their jewry is the path forward.

Pattern recognition and knowledge are the bane of jews.

Fuck off, Judas. The noble Semitic spirit lives on in the Assyrian, the one who carries the cross and denounces the Satanic spirit that guides the kikes.

Assyrians had a none christian religion and predated the birth of christ you tardos. MUH CHRISTIAN REVIVAL!!! No one likes your dying religion

Of course they had Ashur. But as their state was shattered and the region got into stress between the collapsing empires, they converted to christianity gradually btu stayed aware enough that they made it into this century as an ethnic community with an own language.
You have a good point tho, I wonder if they have some old syncretic elements left like europeans with their festivals.

Mandeans are also worth looking into.
Last remaining gnostics on earth.

Are Assyrians white? I prefer Assad anyways.

Some things never change do they ?

They are pale, so a murrican seeing one would think they are as "white" as an italian.
If you mean white as in european, then they are not as they are semites.

Anti-Christian = anti-JewWorldOder

That's a Sumerian statue. Those guys have nothing to do with arabs or jews, they weren't even semites.

nice try jew

I wonder if the same thing can be done to Muslims in the ME that was done to Nazi Germany, use videos of ISIS's atrocities to forever cuck Muslims by brainwashing them.

Assryians still have a lot of native Aryan blood. Thats why Assad looks the way he does.

contrary to popular belief. Americans see the bulk of Italians as non white. Also they don't see most normally "white looking" people as white either. Americans even has discrimination towards Germans and Swedes at one point and went as far as to say their were "too swarthy".
Most Americans tainted with swarthy wop blood are located in the urban areas of the east coast, one teaspoon of poison in the tomato sauce would wipe them out in a day.
Text related is Ben Franklin on Germans

The anti-German ship has long-since sailed. German descendants are the largest "white" demographic in America today. The German language more or less died out in America during the world wars, and they've now become fully assimilated, functionally indistinguishable from Anglo Americans.

And contrary to what you're saying, most Americans are so deracinated they cannot tell the difference between an Italian and any other white person. Italians stopped being non-white a few decades ago. Shit, if the fucking mexicans would stop talking with accents, the lighter half of them would probably be considered "white". Most Americans are awful at detecting minute racial differences.

Maybe you should try typing it up in hebrew, chaim.

lol no. We call them 'white' hispanics for a reason
I know, I'm just pointing it out how ironic the idea of white americans being so willing to expect everyone as being white is. My great grandfather actually ran an ancestral background check on my grandmother to check her past to make sure she was 100% old American (white) stock He was 2nd generation Anglo and thought the idea of 1 drop negro/injun blood in some people was the worst of all nightmares. He wanted to make sure my puritan descended grandmother didnt have any nonwhite admixture (which according to 23andme is true)

Kill yourself mudblood

We had Ashur worship until possibly 10th century AD at the latest. Just cos Christianity wiped out your pagan culture doesn't mean it did the same to us

We do this while carrying the cross, why can't White people do the same? Maybe your cultural identity was never strong enough. We have been Christians for thousands of years, and our Church of the East has been targeted by Western churches until today (paying Muslims to attack our priests, paying thousands of francs to convert Assyrians to the Catholic Church). Maybe the difference between our church and the Westerners (Roman Catholics, protestants etc) is the influence of kikes. Who knows?

Pic related: two winged genies on the doors of an Assyrian Church in Georgia.

Wouldn't mind being a proxy for Russia like Armenia, but Assyrians are too divided for a nation. Either the Vatican or Jew's have been promoting Roman Catholicism in the Assyrian community for some hundreds of years. It's led to those Roman Catholics believing they are Chaldean's and are radical separatists who deny being Assyrian at all.

no they aren't, descendants of british tend to just say american or think they're irish

get out of the cities and no they aren't

The entirety of Western Culture is already an amalgam of historical paganism and Christianity. I specify historical paganism because neo-pagan larpers all have their own brand of paganism they pretend is 3000 years old which in reality were made up in the last few hundred years like tarot cards. They reject what made the West great while pretending to want to save it. They bring nothing to the table except gnashing of teeth.

America is Anglo and the Nordicists that pretend otherwise to push their dogma follow the same form as neo-pagan revisionism(a lot of them are the same people). They are entirely self defeating because they pretend to want to save and unite white people but then alienate more than half of them with their emphasis on recycled Germanic imagery and rhetoric.

is there evidence that the Akkadians were Jews?

what do assyrians look like?

White America, in the CY+2, is predominately Germanic and Anglo, in that order. Nordics (pic related) are a minority overall. Incidentally wherever there are more of then, you find more liberal politics. Seattle is full of them for instance. I don't think it's a coincidence that Swedes and Swedish Americans have overlapping political attitudes, the harsher climate probably gave them worse pathological altruism than any other variety of European. Though Finns are hard to explain.

The conflation between Germanics and Nordics is just bizarre. I suppose this is done because Nordics are taller and blonder, therefore many Germanics like to fancy themselves Nordics?

Furthermore the rejection of the Ancient Greek basis of western civilization is counterproductive to the extreme. I suppose this is done because modern Greeks have been thoroughly muddied by Turks, a true tragedy. Anglos seem to be much better at appreciating the Ancient Greek origins of our civilization than Germanics and Nordics.

Slavs in America are basically a rounding error.

Top Kek.

I live among White people. You have, at best, a "fun fact" tier connection to your pagan heritage. You people have no real traditional customs besides the most vague influence on events like Christmas (winter solstice meme), or Halloween.

Akkadians were Semites from Mesopotamia with the oldest written Semitic tongue. They lived next to the Sumerians, and both people's lives together, married each other, took linguistic and cultural influence from each other and conquered each other. The difference is Akkadian people won the final conquest and absorbed the Sumerians. Fun fact, Sumerian was still used in literature and holy contexts, showing it was held in high regard, just as Assyria held Babylon in high regard as a centre of culture and literature.

The shit that Islam has destroyed is honestly one of the biggest crimes against humanity in history.

I think due to the emphasis on racial purity they have to point at Nords. Germanic blood as a whole is proliferated through Europe and is the last thing someone could call pure. Nords are psychologically fucked and I don't want everybody with a drop of Germanic blood subsumed into their idyllic fantasy.

Anglos have emphasized classical education more. An example of this would be Victorian grammar schools vs Prussian schools. I'd say it's also one reason Anglos have remained more Christian.

do you have a summary? I'm intelligent but walls of text with tryhard efforts at using refined fancy meme vocabulary just hurt.

You're probably right on both counts.

MUH ANGLOS! As a burger I have to say you anglosphere larpers are just as horrible faggots as the german ones. If you have one drop of none anglo and every single burger does, you are not an anglo. Stop pretending to be a brit anglo culture is dogshit and until about the 1980's most of the brits were low class serfs if you werent apart of the genetry you were less then dogshit.

Western civilzation is not classic civilzation

just tease them with their nobility being a bunch of french and german inbreeds while they were peasants all this time

How would Assyrians feel about dropping the Cross and picking up the Frog instead? What history is the between Assyria and Egypt?

Haven't you heard that the Flame of Zoroaster has returned to Iran? Soon enough, the fire will rise.

The defiant individualism that makes America have any value has its roots directly from Anglo-Saxon tradition. America's goal through the 19th century was to be a melting pot for a new white race with the Anglo-Saxon ideals expressed in the constitution as a foundation. No, Americans are not the same as Brits but we are kindred with the Anglosphere. Americans, Brits, Aussies, and White South Africans/Rhodesians are more similar than French and Germans are.

Throw your rights and common law in the trash then faggot. I guess pretend Magna Carta was irrelevant too.

Nice contrived racial purity garbage that has no foundation in reality. The entire history of England has been eras of conquest and intermarriage from the middle ages to now. I guess there are no Anglos in England either. All this rhetoric does is drive nails between whites.

There is no Western Civilization without Classical Education as a basis of it. The cultural decay that's crippled us is directly from Classical Education being de-emphasized which has made people vulnerable to kike shit like Marxism because they're now no longer taught how to think coherently.

Wrong. You seem utterly uneducated, but it's not your fault though.

no, we don't. the only thing Americans think is that Sicilians are "black" because they are too retarded to know the difference between North Africa and sub-Sahara Africa.

So did every other race since Christianity has only been around for roughly 2,000 years which is next to nothing in the context of human existence, you dumb fuck.

is 33% of the world population

kill yourself.