WE FOUND SOMETHING AT HALFCHAN - Human Trafficking Network

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/121161003

All the distribution centers have BBQ/Smokehouse restaurants next to them. This is where they process the human meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jDHiq
archive.fo/8Ul68
archive.fo/0gkXe
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/121275028
archive.is/3nKiy
archive.is/AwMTY
archive.is/KRXqS
8ch.net/pol/res/9705480.html
dvm-tv
vimeo.com/212237317
delezing
translate.google
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post more info.

Polite sage cause I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

I saved some archives, we could probably distill out whatever info is in the otherwise fucking awful threads and be more thorough over here.

archive.fo/jDHiq
archive.fo/8Ul68
archive.fo/0gkXe

rape
torture
death
consumed by satan

Despite your insultingly bad OP, this could go somewhere. sadly because you didn't put any effort into your post, the potential findings here probably won't stick on this board

You should have greentexted the general importance of the findings at least. I (very quickly) skimmed through one of the threads linked by (checked btw), and the pattern of clinics/orphanages being near marinas/ports is interesting and worth looking at.

other thread

so, it's a bunch of coastal maps that show abortion clinics close to restaurants ?

Interesting.
Look at this review.. tf

East coast Florida here.. I found this thread 5 minutes ago and even with my computer running like ass right now Ive managed to check 3 locations. So far the furthest one has been from a restaurant is about 500 feet.

lolwut

Oh yeah some serious shit going on here. What kind of restaurant doesn't serve kids? The kind that serves kids.

Literally called "Devil's Hideaway," as in a place for Satanists to hide out and cover up activities.

(off by one)

Checked. Kek is here.

Definitely something off here, but I think she's not telling us the full story.

"Kids" that age are legally classed as adults, especially a 21 year old. You cannot deny service to a paying adult without good reason e.g. violating a dress code.

I think those kids are actually 21 - 16 MONTHS old and she threw them into the oven

Also, who the hell has "fun" at a restaurant?

Maybe she's referring to some kind of special family birthday deal: kids eat free? The story makes a bit more sense that way.

Why not just post the evidence provided instead?

Why don't people storm one of these places with go pros or streaming media cameras so they can get a look around and see what is happening?

Someone did do that and got arrested very quickly.

Jesus christ OP is a faggot everyone from Halfchan is a faggot and goddammit why don't you faggots learn to OP

d&c shill

Faggot nu-Holla Forums scum.

This right here is why PizzaGate has been discredited in the eyes of normalfags. These fuckers really are raping and killing children but it gets drowned out by this kind of nonsense. Keep it on halfchan and VOAT.

What? Link? Source?

Fuck off shill

Fuck off back to halfchan, you battered wife.

Stop feeding their meme, faggot. Satan should be our meme as Europeans created the character out of pagan gods. There was no tradition of a challenger to God in the faith. Jews later stole him to run their pys-op pedophile blackmail rings.

I think it's a typo. It's supposed to be 12-16.

I want my baby back baby back baby back

So the Jewish Satan is /ourguy/ and our Satan is Jewish.

Is… is it actually confirmed?

I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back ribs.

barbecue sauce

Interesting. This shit reminds me of the gunrunning network used to transfer firearms from North America to Asia.

Basically the process is this:

Once you get those items, you usually can find willing buyers all over the country, stuff like maple syrup and the Filipino engraved items are the easiest to get rid of. Maple syrup can be sold to schmancy restaurants in the South West/South East. The engraved items can be sold under the table to people on Etsy or sold directly to second-hand furniture stores, which will not question you on where you got them.

I can go on for weeks discussing the intrinsics of gun, drug, and human trafficking. But it's also worth noting that the CIA usually helps the laundering operations for most of these things, and for a long period of time, firearm and explosive trafficking to places like Ireland was handled by the US Militia Movement.

God dammit, Holla Forums. First I can't buy pizza anywhere and now I can't get bbq? Fuck you. Fuck you right in the ear.

Very nice.

nnnooooooooooooooooooo

Someone went off the deep end…

Let's not forget viets, they're all dodgy fuckers running extremely dodgy places that are most likely money laundring fronts for heroin or pimping out their own women (they're really despicable people).

This is the most retarded shit I've seen in a long time.

You cannot take someone 21 to a place that serves alcohol, unless they are in fact YOUR kids.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/121275028

So this wild and weird strip of warehouses in Bellingham, WA right off the I-5 has not only a smokehouse restaurant, but also:

TRUMP WILL STOP THIS WITH HIS BARE HANDS
PRAISE BE TO KEK
TRUMP WILL EXECUTE THE OBVIOUS JEW ENEMY ON TV

After everything that has been leaked so far this doesn't sound so ridiculous anymore.

jej

user is talking about the autlord who raided Comet Pizza with a gun.

The first thing that came to my mind on hearing BBQ and Cannibalism.

archive.is/3nKiy
archive.is/AwMTY
archive.is/KRXqS

I think he was added to that sub as a joke but he stayed and it could be the joke became real.

SOY VAY!

I can't take this shit seriously anymore.

what a hellish world we live in.

keep at it lads, tear them a new asshole , it sounds all outlandish at first but there's even a movie about a marxist serving rich people as food in his restaurant it's called 'Eat the Rich'

Be relentless.

does degeneracy have a limit?

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!
CHILI'S IS SERVING YOU HUMAN MEAT. BABY BACK RIBS MADE FROM ACTUAL, LIVE HUMAN BABIES. You can't make this shit up, folks.

Yup, its nu-Holla Forums alright.

It's almost as if BBQ/Smokehouse restaurants are so popular that you will find them fucking everywhere

Retard

This was a false flag, it was so clear as to why.
The man who did it was an actor, whose father worked at at some kind of orphanage. So there was a high probability he was somehow connected or paid for by Comet.
The official story hinges on the statement that one bullet supposedly went through a lock on a door, ricocheted and embedded itself in the hard drive of a computer which was stored in the closet (why was it stored there?).
Original police reports said no shots were fired.
Believe what you want.

Are you payed in shekels or pounds of baby meat?

ask Muslims and Gypsies

It's statistics and probability. You're obviously retarded.

I'M RETARDED? I'M RETARDED? I'm not the one working for some sort of psycho, globalist baby slaughterhouse. You didn't think people would notice they were eating baby meat, did you? Do you get off on the idea of feeding people baby meat? What kind of sick fuck are you? YOU LIES WILL BE EXPOSED!

I'M NOT RETARDED. I'M JUST A GOD-FEARING, RED-BLOODED AMERICAN MAN, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE YOUR CRAP!

Almost like there's a pattern….like as if cheap, shitty, commercial-zoned property in nigger area of Tampa near port is cheap. Imagine that. using sherlock niggers over here.

KNUDSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You fucking alex jones retards should really gets the AIDS. Either that or stick to your fucking cuck-chan containment. Bring that fat, rip-off wrist scumbag who refuses to name the like and his horseshoe here:

or get them to chase down the human traffickers

Getting a bit defensive, aren't we?

Why do you refuse to name the kike? Is there something you're not telling us? Hmmmm. It's interesting that you typed "like" and not kike. Almost as though you're accidentally expressing how you really feel about the jews. Do you like the kike, user? Do they pay you well? All the shekels and pounds of baby meat your black heart desires, I imagine. I've read the protocols and Blood Passover; I'm on to you, user.

With each post, I get closer to the truth.

UTERBRAUTEN

LOL… that was a payback to the Quebec syrup marketing board and was taken into Maine but yeah, there are some heavies involved in most thefts.

Former Vancouverfag here back visiting and wondering where all the sketchy dollar pizza shops went. (Seriously, after Pizzagate I am wondering if those were for kids now. Lots of street kids end up here.)

Fuck off with your TRS faggotry

But you just made that up completely, user

Your nose is showing.

It's autocorrect you faggot

I'm going to have to start checking for abortion clinics within a 15 mile radius of any place I buy a burger from, aren't I?
I sincerely do not want to start raising my own beef cattle.

Sure, sure. Just like the ribs you're trying to sell me are most definitely not baby meat ribs. Can't fool me, shlomo.

GET REAL
THE ANSWER TO SOYLENT GREEN IS RED, WHITE, AND BLUE

Under no circumstances should you eat meat you haven't personally raised and slaughtered. Most restaurants, butchers, and grocery stores, even those that don't sell baby meat, as rare as those are, deliberately put carcinogens and hormones in their food. They want to kill the adults off and turn the kids into fattened up, androgynous, homosexual wards of the state. This way they can do anything they want with them, anytime they want.

Have you ever asked yourself why most fast food joints sell separate meals for adults and children, or why some places are so curious to know your child's age?

there's already a thread here:

8ch.net/pol/res/9705480.html

just post your updates in that thread instead of making a new one

dont be too surprised if you get stabbed in the back later

Just get yourself a herd and one of these, no big deal

that took me a bit

Welp, sure looks like the Pizza Gate threads.
Keep this going OP.

So are they serving human meat or is this fetish rich people stuff?

No I can confirm this is accurate, completely. The guy who did it's father is in the CIA and he had an IMDB page because he was an actor. I'm not sure on the timeline of when the events happened, but this MAY be AFTER videos with podesta's voice were hacked off a server.

Thread just got deleted, so I decided to continue it here.
Pic related is a screencap of the thread.

We were talking about who the guy in this video is.
His name is Ronald Bernard. He gave this interview in conjunction with dvm-tv .com/

Interview:
vimeo.com/212237317
If you don't want to watch the whole thing, start the video at 22:00.

He mentions:
-The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
-International Money Laundering (Insider's perspective)
-MK Ultra
-MONARCH
-Ta\/15tock
-Human Trafficking Conspiracies (I say 'conspiracy' as in groups planning in secret to do something bad)
-Luciferianism (Synagogue of Satan)
-Ritual Child Sacrifice carried out internationally
-Terrorism being controlled by interested parties

This is a massive 40 minute redpill that has massive potential to be spread to normalfags.
The guy looks and speaks very genuinely in the interview, and I think he is telling the truth.

As far as finding out who the guy really is, this is what I have found so far.
Two articles/events/talks from delezing.nl which have a picture of the guy interviewed on them:

First Article (Thursday, April 16, 2015)
Original:
delezing .nl/lezing/197/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank-1
Translated:
translate.google .com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.delezing.nl%2Flezing%2F197%2Fronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank-1&sandbox=1

Second Article (Thursday, April 9, 2015)
Original:
delezing .nl/lezing/196/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank
Translated:
translate.google .com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.delezing.nl%2Flezing%2F196%2Fronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank

Please help me keep digging or help spreading the information in the video.

go into a smokehouse, order the pork and have it DNA tested.

So is this just an attempt at muddying the pizzagate waters or what? Because there sure isn't anywhere near an even slightly interesting lead or rationality behind this it's simply just the kind of "muh consipracy" that I would expect from someone attempting to imitate us without any real knowledge of how things work.

This.

And just when I thought it could not get any worse.

Spooky