Dominoes Cultural Marxist Jewish propaganda

I just want to be able to order a pizza in peace without having Marxist Judeo subversion crammed in my face, is that really too much ask for. Why is it always Black male White blonde female. Why? Evey time. Not just a White woman but a White blonde women. every time. Thanks Jews…

lmaoing at your life

None of them are White, so that's not even that bad.

One thing that is being pushed a lot lately is little blonde girls with Black boy couplings in brief clips during channel promos. They figure by being brief it will cause less controversy than doing this in full-length commercials, but it still has a subliminal effect.

Domino's ain't bad when the only other pizza places in town are Pizza Hut and Little Caesar's

Welp, there's another place I'll never give a single cent to again.

Order from a local shop user, fuck corporate pizza. Old Italian American guys are racist as shit, chances are you'll be supporting somebody who mostly shares your worldview.

This
or
This

Or make your own.
Stop being a useless urbanite faggot. Dominos makes me feel sick, had it once in a pinch, never again.

You soy suckling cuck.

Implying everyone lives on the East Coast

When did you first decide to be a pleb?

I live in the fucking middle, and can count the local pizzerias on my hands off the top of my head.

Quit being a fucking waste of life.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I can't really pick out what the two girls are, but the "blonde" one is definitely dyed hair.

another thing i have to purposely avoid. so almost no soda or carbonated anything, no fast food, no seeing any movie, no pizza, no starcucks..what am i missing? oh yeah no video games especially bought new.
it goes on and on. i hate having to live like this. im raging so hard at some point every single day. every time i see a white woman with a nigger irl I rage and want to start screaming at both of them even if shes fat and fugly. in the Dallas area you see it a lot. This place is basically LA 2.0 now. cuck central.

What was wrong with soda?
There are lots of old vidya you haven't played. I don't consider not having the new ones a loss. Especially when I see people pay for a $60 or more game and then only play it for a week and go right back to whatever MMO garbage they always play.

I'll admit to sometimes eating dominoes, but for fuck's sake, it's so SALTY. Eat anything on the menu and you'll have to drink 50 glasses of water.

The guys who said to eat local from based, old Italians, or just make shit yourself are correct.

Somewhat conflicted. I suppose I should clean up my diet.

Nice job hiding Hollywood in that list of bullshit, you fucking weakling.

Get the fuck out of the city, if you can't handle it.

Something I've never understood about sportsfags: They are almost always depicted as watching their selected sportsball with the appropriate ball. I've even seen this in person once or twice. The sportsfags will fondle the ball as they watch The Big Game, even toss it back and forth between one another.

What is the motivation here? Why do sportsfags do this? Is it their talisman? Are they still dreaming of the day they're going to "make it big"? Do they imagine themselves to actually be Jamal, bouncing the ball towards a multimillion dollar bank account?

I thought of it along the lines of those weirdos who dress up as Obi-Wan and go watch Star Wars while waving around plastic light sabres, or call up all their friends and watch Harry Potter with buttplugs crammed in.

Also, going back to pic related: What is it these days with women and sports? It used to be that women abhorred sports, and hated that their men spent so much time, money, and energy on them. Nowadays, it's not at all uncommon to have women profess their love of watching one particular sportsball or another. The fuck is going on there?

Polite sage for off topic.

Infantilization.
Just your regular, run-of-the-mill, state-ordained invasion and destruction of male-only spaces.

What, and risk supporting a pedo cult?

Looks like they're all from the UAE/Dubai or extremely high cast Indians.
Probably Indians, they're more likely to try out going 1488.

National stuff uses corn syrup crap, pick up some of the weird brands or drink Mexican (probably the only clean thing in that entire country is the Jaritos bottling plant)
Jones can be hit-or-miss because their holiday shit is obscene. Turkey&Gravy soda, are you niggas shittin' me?
WTF
Well there's definitely gravy in it.
also if you want to splurge and make everyone you know hate you, Jones offers lutefisk soda you can order from Scandinavia on special holidays.
Swap the labels, sit back, and enjoy the show. And wear body armour.
sweet jesus why would you make a float out of this shit?!?
This man is trying to create a literal WMD here. The fuck you going to add into this next, Kimchi? Insects? Polonium?

They changed their recipe a year or so ago. IDK what it tastes like since I never liked it originally, but it's supposedly "better" now.