What do you call someone who plays a lot of video games and uses most of their free time doing so?

What do you call someone who plays a lot of video games and uses most of their free time doing so?

What do you call someone who reads a lot? What do you call someone who builds model robots a lot?

A hobbyist.

A gamer.

Preferably their name.

A cock-gobbler.

A degenerate. Real men contribute their free time to strengthening their race against the jewish onslaught. To be idle is to be complicit in the destruction of your nation and your race

OP posted the most comfiest niggerdom

A smegma scrounging dick goblin

Watermelon thread

The wise sage said "we are not blacksmiths because we are called blacksmiths, but because we forge"
If that doesn't answer your question, fuck off of my board until you can tell me where that quote came from.

Fuck off Holla Forums

shiiiiieeeeeeeet

this tbh family

Fuck off. If you were Holla Forums you wouldn't be on Holla Forums shitting up threads with watermelon spam. You would be out supporting the white race and raising the next generation of aryans who will inherit this world.

Shitskin detected. Sorry you're not a human, not everyone is blessed with Aryan genes

(((27576a)))

I know Holla Forums and Holla Forums aren't one person but what if they were the same person?

Looks like I've found a self-hating nigger.
Double points for me.

Then maybe we could finally have peace on this board instead of ledditors shitting it up.

They tried that for a while, but everyone laughed at them and their board died.

fullest chan is no more sadly. I've missed you 8/v/ but it's over

The only nigger here is you, mixed race faggot

This thread was a huge success. I knew you gamers would love it!

Faggot

I got trips tho

Very noice

Nice digits, nigger.
Won't do anything to get you more watermelon, but they're still pretty nice.

Stay triggered, sand ape

You too, porch monkey.

What do you call a girl who plays lots of video games?

Kike

nice gif

seriously, you are fucking cancer and you need to leave.

>>>Holla Forums