Student Leader Fears Potential Violence After Jewish Conspiracy Posters Appear at Auburn University

Student Leader Fears Potential Violence After Jewish Conspiracy Posters Appear at Auburn University

>Included on the posters were pictures of major Jewish historical figures — including Chabad leader Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, Zionist visionary Theodor Herzl and Shas founder Rabbi Ovadia Yosef — and supposed quotes from them stating “gentiles” should serve Jews. The fliers also provided an address of an “alt-right” website where people could get more information.

algemeiner.com/2017/04/14/student-leader-fears-potential-violence-after-jewish-conspiracy-posters-appear-at-auburn-days-before-passover/
archive.is/9aASR

Who would have thought Alt-Righters were capable of making posters with actual redpills and no homo-erotic imagery?

Other urls found in this thread:

halakhah.com/
sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First the church gets a private police force and now this? Alabama is getting interesting.

delicious

Looks like I spoke too soon. The first criticism of the Noahide Laws that they list on their website is that immoral sexual relations are forbidden.

Never change, Aut-Right, never change.

Why we haven't just started posting pages of the Talmund everywhere is fucking beyond me.

These kinds of flyers in and around campuses are pretty effective. The "outrage" they cause leads to publications which only increases the number of impressions made. Whoever is doing this keep it up because it's highly effective at breaking the conditioning.

They don't even dispute that the quotes are accurate, but quoting people in their own words is somehow a "hate crime"

Bad goy! Don't translate Hebrew into English, it's illegal

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

difficulty of getting translated copies out to poster boys

the faggots that know where the shit is written down and where to find a good translation are not the people who go out and put up posters.

they can see their power diminishing as each day passes. they must be truly terrified that normies will know the truth about the hologram soon

Christians dont want to expose what their parent religion teaches about goyim.

We ought to start doing this and attributing them to Students for Justice in Palestine and Black Lives Matter. Jewish supremacy quotes and redpills on Jewish slaving respectively.

Fucking kikes I swear

The face on the middle one when he thinks about what he's learning.

This. The thing I love about those "We have a right to exist" posters is that it's such a seemingly innocuous (but strong) statement, yet provokes such a shrill reaction from cunty leftists.

Just like these hebe slag in the story above.
it (hopefully) shows whites just what nasty pieces of vindictive shit they really are

these fucking people.

sorry
ftfm, they're not people.

(checked)
Jews confirmed for not people but creatures.

Note how "disobey" is in quotations, but "jewish power" is not

Good call.
Article literally contradicts itself not paragraphs apart as well. Whites can't resist nonexistence and to do so is a hate crime but Jews can't even be questioned as to their own existence.

Further:
It's never enough, the goyim must give more, always more.

Nah, you are reading it all wrong

The goyim know and are resisting
They might try to holocaust us again if not stopped
These might be actual nazis, we have to act fast
I WANT THEIR HEADS, NOW

Oy vey goyim are you trying to shoah us?!

Its one of the last states of resistance.

The governor got impeached though, not sure what that was all about.

He was cheating on his wife.

Didn't the flyer complain about it being anti Christian? How is prohibiting fornication outside of marriage anti Christian?
Fucking Aut Right indeed.

Because they're using degenerates as potential useful idiots. Tell them that their buttsex is a a capital crime according to (((them))), and you start making people look where they normally wouldn't.

Talmud was written after Christianity was started. Most Christians don't even know about it.

Dropped.

Reported for intl.

Did they define "immoral"?

To a Jew, it might just be immoral for any bad goy to have sex, or even get an erection.

(checked)

Holy shit. John Kasich is a shabbos goy phaggot, but he nailed those yids to the wall!

One of them blurts out, "Sneakily destroying the goyim!"

CAN'T DESTROY THE GOY

Anybody got a link to a full translation?

Anyone want to bet this cunt was front and center at local ANTIFA protests?

YES!
this will be extremely effective simultaneously against various targets

The next level of Jewing. The only thing they need to do now is come out in the open and declare that Tikkun Olam made them their own messiah and god.

Oy vey yah racis nadzi anti semite bastids!

THIS IS A FORGERY

Im is here

(Checked)

Well to be fair, they were posting in a university. Target demographics, etc :^)

They're like:
You can totally see the smugness on their faces that they know they are lying.
Oh Hitler, I miss you.

Yeah, the new governor seems alright so far though. Other states have been calling Alabama out for mixing religion and politics, though.

The lives of goyim are worth less than dirt to the Jews. They believe themselves to be divine gods on this planet. That's not a meme. Look it up. That's what their actual religion teaches, that Jews are not creations of God, but actual manifestations of God that emanate directly from God's thoughts. That's why gentiles exist only to serve the Jews.

Joke's on them, God hates them because they have betrayed him time and time again, and because they're always looking for ways around his rules, instead of abiding by them.

Found these. Second link is a pretty decent site/resource for obscure religious texts. Learnt me a decent amount about gnosticism, hermeticism, and other European spiritual traditions. Worth a peruse imo.

halakhah.com/

sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm

fuckface, you don't know the Jew definition of "immoral sexual relations" as stated in the talmud. If a Jew rapes a Christian female, the Christian female is punished for causing the Jew to commit the act.

Nothing more amusing than a brainless scumbag here to to show everyone how he knows better, and then gets his ass fucking handed to him.

Uncuckening christians seens like a impossible task to me, especially evangelical christians who are by far the bestest of the goyim.

That nose !

this tbh fam

With a few thousand bucks, I'm pretty sure I could track down a window area and figure out how to trigger it. If contact with the actual divine nature of reality can't snap them out of it, there's no hope for breaking the chains. Cucktians will have to be made second class citizens and extinguished through social pressures. Even their children won't continue on in their folly when the world has moved on and remaining ignorant limits one's prospects in society.

I JUST started watching Kill La Kill a few hours ago. Fucking hivemind man, I swear to god.

Mate, the western half of the empire wasn't very Christian and was doomed when they sunk into top-tier degeneracy.

Rewrite of the narrative:

This is pathetic.