Secret Societies and Dream Hypnosis : Why Inception is a true story

Ever wonder what the real function of sorcerers and priests were in archaic society? It's quite the same now, except that there's an increased veil of secrecy; we are collectively more blind due to the increasingly myopic world view created by today's education system. In the past, people were denied education based on their position in society, however their belief in 'sorcery' enabled them to permute increased possibilities of what can or cannot be. Sorcerers and priests, like modern day psychologists, use various techniques to manipulate people to fit their agendas. I'm going to skip the more well known techniques of giving suggestions, direct hypnosis etc. and focus on the dream world. The idea that we share a collective consciousness is considered 'pseudo-science'. If someone were to suggest to you that dreams can be telepathic, you would surely raise your eyebrows. There's a lot of research in the area (read Montague Ullmann), but nothing that reaches the mainstream worldview.
Secret societies dealing with magic like the higher levels of Free Masonry or occult groups within the C.I.A extensively use dream telepathy to influence and manipulate people. I base this not on speculation, but with my own direct experiences with them. I did say I am in a few naughty lists. It is possible for a sorcerer to control the context of your dreams without directly physically interfacing with you. In addition to setting the context. the sorcerer can force his Will over you to make you do things in your dream; this is similar to the standard process of hypnosis, but without any direct contact. Controlling your actions allows the sorcerer to condition you to doing new things and alter you. In addition to actions in the 'dream' world, the talented sorcerer can program the victim into doing things when he wakes up. This is quite scary and powerful stuff, and this is also why all this is 'occult'.
Something you should keep in mind, if you ever decide to speak up against the pyramid :) I highly recommend this book ([goodreads.com/book/show/3203321-stolen-lightning) if you want to learn more about sorcery from an anthropological perspective.

Here's a good book on Dream Telepathy:espresearch.com/dreamtelepathy/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_yoga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least fix the formatting before shilling shit

shilling? formatting?

You sound like a shill, honestly. Nothing reasonable to argue about, shill?

What about ufo contactees and lucid dreaming? Tell me more OP can you manipulate your dreams to influence your waking world?

What of the sandman?

Bullshit, possibly even disinfo. CIAniggers will dose you with amnesics while you're sleeping and then wake you up to hypnotize you. I think they mostly use this to make people into unwitting carriers of disinformation.

Anyone else have a dream involving timelines lately? I think they're pushing a theme.

I think this holds some truth to it but a bit exaggerated or perhaps, not so thoroughly explained. No individual can feed the minds of the masses single handedly even if he had some type of object to assist him… This isn't X-men universe.

What IS true however, is passive hypnosis. But people these days will call it subliminal messaging. This is all over the place, and I know for a fact that there are many sorcerers out there who come up with images and sounds to influence people to think a certain way. While this falls under the category of occult psychology it goes even deeper than that. Why call them sorcerers if they just use mental trickery? Mostly because the things they devise are not….empty?

In the spiritual world you can transfer spirits/energies/jinns whatever you want to call it into an objects including foods, physical objects, sounds, and even images… This is no secret for those who are informed on this. The practices that OP speaks of is more sci-fi to be honest.

Though this isn't Political related, we know these sorcerers aide the world leaders. Leader asks for power, sorcerers can do this by summoning spirits. Don't believe this just look at how spiritual mainstream music has become.

Watching certain things like music videos, hearing certain sounds ect can utterly cause you to dream crap you NEVER even think of. It's like someone planted horse shit deep into your mind. Some videos/songs has greater effects than others because sorcerers perform contracts with demonic spirits to fulfill tasks in exchange for whatever it is that they ( the demons ) ask for.

What kind dreams can you expect? It all depends on who you are in the inside really. Not all spirits can whisper into your dreams because you have closed doors. If you are a hardcore straight man, for example, you might watch the music video of Maroon 5 or Katy Perry and that same night end up having homosexualish dreams. This doesn't mean you have gay thoughts for Adam Levine or Katy, it just means that in their "Dark" videos your mind was fed with something which now lurks deep inside you. Depending on how you respond will determine if it continues to germinate and produce fruit inside you.

Guess im a sorcerer then. Whenever I make an emotional connection with someone I have a dream about them and we talk in the dream. A few days later we always talk in real life about subjects in the dream.

Nah, he's actually onto something.
I remember when I was a kid, I was in the rave crowd and there was a guy who claimed the Ketamine is used for group trips and he and hi buddies were doing it routinely. I didn't believe it, so out of curiosity I shot ketamine with them, we sat in a circle in a specific orientation to each other (he claimed it was important). And when I passed out these faggots were right there in my hallucinatory dream. And when I woke up and talked to them they confirmed they remembered the same things I did.

I have forgotten about it, and OP reminded me. There is really something about dream telepathy.

No, Alex… It was to secure the public face of the Military dictatorship and keep the Generals from pulling an Alexander the Great on leadership. Maybe you're not educated enough to talk about super heavy stuff. You're spreading disinformation because of it.

Oh I see… You're mentally ill. Sorry about that. Get help.

Holla Forums wouldn't be Holla Forums without the whacky stories or demons ghosts and kikes from realms beyond this one influencing politics in the current year.

What would you suggest we might do about this OP? If we find ourselves lucid dreaming, should we do something to fight against this mind control or investigate the situation somehow? Can we construct defenses in our dreamworld while we're lucid to protect ourselves from interference when we're not lucid?

I'm sure plenty of anons have reason enough to believe that the dreamworld is more like a persistent realm than an individually fabricated, nightly, fantasy of imagination. Can you give some more detail on the mind control methods you're talking about, how we might detect whether we're being targeted by them, and how to protect oneself?

I do not want to make 100 posts in the pizzagate thread but I found a nest of art freaks involved with freemasonry

op I am anti-masonic. Let me show you the problem.

This is why it is masonic. The candidate asks for light in the first degree. more light in the 2nd. and further light in the 3rd.

The kkk is masonic. This is a masonic pun

checkerboard and masked. This is what a lot of people shillink kek look like.

This is a reference to the breeders. Cabbage patch is something to farm it is a pun on farming children.

These art galleries are masonic. In the old days the masons would even commission the art gallaries.

notice the eye notice it is called the living gallery. They stab people to death in the studios. That is why they always have plastic up and repaint the walls all of the time

pizza is a masonic code word. it means ritual murder.

schizposter pls go

its body, mind and spirit you absolute chucklefuck

And this is not a tracing board. Ok kike.

I don't know much about ufos, but manipulating dreams to alter reality is the essence of shamanism or alchemy

Funny you used a Jung image. Jung subscribed to the idea of collective sub-consciousness as well as several of the ideas presented here.

You don't need 'sorcerers' to do PR. I think you're put-off by the term magic. It's all 'Science' and magic refers to mechanisms that are unknown because they are obscured.

My mental health is quite fine. Thank you, shill :)

Yes, and it's not magical at all, i say it for the "well balanced" user out there; It's not magic, they just use drugs.

If you somehow think this is a shill post/disinformation, I suggest that you check out the academic book 'Stolen Lighting' that presents an anthropological and psychological model of sorcery.

Practicing lucid dreaming/Dream yoga is one defense. I am not a shaman/sorcerer, so I can't really comment on the efficacy of such techniques. Psychic Self-Defense by Dion Fortune is a classic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_yoga

Hopefully some shill will pop up and claim that the Buddha was mentally ill.

Yea, old days, before (((modern art)))

The only TB element is the ladder. Try harder.

Occult means hidden from sight or obscured from sight

It's like I woke up in a nightmare world concocted by a self-hating schizophrenic jew!

Like what happens in a dream. I'll spill what many never figure out since OP has sort of alluded to it, but real magicians/sorcerers practice in their dreams and not in meatspace. Consider the difference in performing a summoning in real life versus a dream. People try doing it irl and they at best "feel a presence". Now imagine doing it in a dream. How much you want to bet you will actually see something show up?

This image is true, is this what they teach in Islam?

Can any sand niggers lurking confirm?

Ha, No. That is retarded nigger WE WUZ Nation of Islam shit.

Nah, probably some gnostic/hermetic heretical cults like Alawiyya or other "Sufi" doctrinaires

is this shit-tier ritual incantation actual masonic stuff? seriously?

they must have had a writers strike going on. or maybe a translators strike.

Very well put. Reality is a model of *the universe* created through the funnel of 5 senses and structured/narrated by our brain and language(s). The shamanic or sorcerer state always involves an altered state of consciousness that enables the access of the imperceptible; this often results in the perception of reality in mythic analogs or terms. The right brain, the intuitive part, seems to be always connected to the 'real deal' (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)). The sorcerer's or yogi's skill is at developing himself to better resonate with the universe.

I was practicing astral projection and ended up in my brothers' dreams repeatedly. Really we should be doing this to spread the redpill.