They're tiring themselves out

The shills are getting tired of shilling on here apparently. Pic related, posted on another board, from which some of the shills that come here to shit this place up originate from.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/4chon/res/121242.html#121448
archive.fo/DDVHz
youtube.com/watch?v=o49cGq9UUBY
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link to the thread? Archive of thread?

Yeap, going the way of 4chon. All thanks to imkampfy and therealmoonman. Fucking kikes, imkampfy even uses Rachel for avatarfagging and he's from fucking turkey.

8ch.pl/4chon/res/121242.html#121448

top kek these insane cretins are pure comedy

I hope they take up cutting again next.

Have some zero-energy oc

wew lad

The acme of strategy is to persuade the opponent to pursue a deleterious course of action.

HE
really thinks he has everything figured out, huh?

Thread now archived here archive.fo/DDVHz
These motherfuckers are going down. DOX!

Pissing in an ocean of piss. You can't win against Holla Forums. The JIDF tried. SRS and reddit tried. Feds and alphabet soups across the world tried. Numerous others tried and all failed. No matter what happens Holla Forums just becomes more powerful somehow after getting shilled and that's most likely because when shills come to Holla Forums thinking they're going to be so epic troll guise but a large number of them get immersed themselves in the ocean of piss and will never get out.

kek'd

Pissing in an endless ocean of piss will eventually take out your bladder.
I can just imagine this lardass with a zit nekcbeard typing this on his orange keyboard.

How frustrating must it be to spend all day trying to rile up a board like Holla Forums, but it resets the very next day as if nothing had happened?

Yeah, and why would you pick a group that almost enjoys being angry?

That's some grade-A cringey autism right there: "muh fine art". This fucker thinks he's something extraordinary when in reality he's just like an annoying fly buzzing around your head that you swat away.

imkampfy is actually one of the old mods of 4chon, the one who autistically posted fat Bart Simpson and Tom Hanks reaction pics.

We already know imkamfy is a turkroach.

wew

And they wonder why they get laughed out of Holla Forums.

tl;dr full/pol/ has been trolled so hard over the years it's built up an immunity to it and the trolls are getting depressed. Also pretty amusing that even the troll realizes kikes are parasites that need to be quickly removed lel

Hi goon. Daily reminder that you don't have a single fact to back that up. Stay posterior pulverized

Go back to roachland imkampfy.

Still waiting for those strangely elusive facts, fam

The fact that you care so much about a faggot no one cares about kinda gives it away.

Filthy kebab.

Also the avatarfagging.

Only took you 2 posts to expose yourself. Well done.

Lying jewish rats are relevant to my interests so when you call somebody a turkroach with no facts to back it up it gives me a genocide erection

You shall henceforth be known as imcringey.

Why are we giving these idiots attention again?

You shall henceforth be known as that faggot who lies about imkampfy being a turkroach lel

In reality, other shills saw the first shills shilling attempt and decided to jump on board by pretending to fall for it in order to shit up Holla Forums, but ended up demoralizing the first shill.

It's because /pol is always looking for The Truth.
The Truth is the best high there is.
It is certainly very addictive.
Maybe Truth is God to some of us.
We are on a mission from God.
A constant quest for the Holy Grail.
Which would mean God is with Us.
How could shills defeat God's will?

ban me faggot

what's with these stats

What? You mean the massive spike between the Friday and Saturday after the hack? That's when the shills came flooding in.

I've been called "imkampfy" on several occasions myself. "Everybody I don't like is imkampfy" is pretty accurate.

Wake the fuck up. This board is going down the drain and it's a piece of shit compared to it's former glory.
The shills are winning and turning this place into another echo chamber. The search for truth is over. It's only about pushing the board consensus now. Instead of ignoring shills the opposition is dictating what is right, turning this board into a tool not much different from antifa.

Why do I feel like both these posts are from the same torfag trying to start shit?

Because you like to assume that every opposing view has to be a shill. Instead of taking a look at the problem you'd rather take it as proof that everything is fine.

I hope this doesn't mean Holla Forums's ideal world to put down their arms is sunshines and rainbows. The good times make soft men alternative would probably make me kill myself.

This coming from Mr "The shills are winning".

There's a difference between defeatism and realizing the path we are on is doomed. This is just another thought terminating meme that prevents us from actually taking measures to prevent what's happening.

What do you suggest?

ignore the torfag lad, and defer to old wisdom
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I'm suggesting looking carefully at the state of things, and reflecting on your own thoughts. That is everything.

So you're just sperging about some vague unnamed non-issue and offering no solutions. Gotcha.

Wise words.

Except this isn't the Holla Forums it was before the hack. Every thread is filled with cuckchanners and T_D, if not cryptoshills. Look at all the cancer ITT alone. Where the fuck did you all come from? Where did all the real Holla Forumslacks go?

LOVE IT!

Doesn't look that way to me at all.

Try before the election. However, I just think time is needed for things to settle. Lots of oldfags are mainly posting on pl and /polk/ now but also still crossposting here. If it weren't for the moderation on this board, it would be easy to retake it. I dont think it's totally lost yet, though.

I'm gonna put on my tinfoil hat, but, this is Holla Forums after all. They made the post pretending that they've burned out and that they're leaving, so that people would thing the people still shilling were genuine anons.

ImRoachy

You're so easy to spot iamkikey. You're out of touch.

The person in OP's image writes like a massive faggot. "I take fiendish delight in destroying communities" - that isn't even true, you're simply shitter shattered that nobody likes you, and destroying communities makes you feel like a real person with power and relevance. That's all it is, homofag. Ponyfag. Kike. All the same type of person: "Nobody likes me so I will piss them off so I can feel powerful."

ANYONE can destroy. The endgame of a society of faggots undermining each other is nothing of value being left whatsoever. Useful idiots and Satan using one another for power, that's all it will be.

You do not realize that even a babby can destroy, so the feeling of power you get from destroying what others have created is worthless. You are vermin. The day of the rope is approaching fast.

wtf is wrong with his fingers, also has sanpaku eyes

It reminds me of this nerd.

I generally let putting prepositions in the end of sentences go, but you really triggered my 'tism.

I'm both sad and relieved that violence is the one and only way to deal with a soybean parasite like that. They thought acting like the biggest shit imaginable wouldn't catch up with them one day since ~violence is outlawed~. I wonder who creates the safety which enables them to be faggots in the first place? Once NatSoc user enclaves begin to spring up, I will literally torture them if I get a chance.

Because they were botting lol.
Holla Forums still eternally btfo

there lies much truth in old memes

We've already converted him.

I miss that show.

We're so infested with faggots like in the OP coming here to be annoying they tangle each other up.

The shills actually think we give a fuck about the mods here. We pity our mods… They also assume that we're all a bunch of immature neets like them. I'd give it one more week before hey ware themselves out, pretty much the same life expectancy as Kim.

goon detected

those are turk fingers, I have seen it enough to recognize it.

I would imagine the way passover went for them would leave them feeling somewhat defeated.

It's their last one.

The true issue we must address are the Trump shills from T_D. Thankfully they are getting fewer every day, but their blatant shitposting is still annoying as fuck.
Thankfully they are being shut down on sites with real NatSoc communities like dailystormer and stormfront.

I wonder how long it's going to take him to find this thread. Maybe I should just go over there and link him to this so he can see how everyone thinks he's a cringelord faggot? lel

OP I read this entire thing and I have no clue what's going on. can you help me out here?

He's an old /new/sman from before Holla Forums even existed and thinks himself "beyond ideology" and a "super troll". Probably fancies himself as a nihilistic superhero and a Loki archetype.

Basically, just listen to this and you'll understand: youtube.com/watch?v=o49cGq9UUBY

Well, well, well. Everyone unironically using this board is now a cuck and race traitor.

I don't follow your reasoning. I think a good majority of the userbase is unhappy with one or two particular mods on here. The mods are not Holla Forums though, Holla Forums is a collective that can't be contained at all, even with a hotpocket mod doing his utmost to try to suppress variations in thought and stamp out dissent.

the particular way of jewish thinking, their incredibly low self esteem and complete ignorance of philosophy, morality, having a true oppinion on anything. no, they have no ideas or values, only the insatiable lust to seek out what is good and destroy it.
odd creatures

The election changed Holla Forums into a darker version of r/the_donald. I started browsing about 3 years ago and there's been a noticable shift in the attitude that people have toward authority on this board now. I wouldn't call myself a 'True /pol' or anything like that but it's obvious that people who came here because of the election are a different breed from those who posted here before.

Is having zero self awareness a requirement for being a liberal?

Holla Forums is whatever the mods make it fam. If the mods delete and bumplock every thread that's not a dubs checking hysterical reaction fest to MSM clickbait while banning everyone that isn't congruent to that culture then you get. ..this board.

Just like cuckchan is now a pastebin for a few hundred thousand paid Shareblue pajeets because the mods won't do anything about it.

No, all the ones at 8ch.pl is going back to halfchan. This board now is basically r/The-Donald and has fallen below halfchan in quality so there is no point being a bunch of irc faggot's personal army. Pro-tip all stickied threads calling for dox and raids are the mod and irc cancer on behalf of Antifa to take out right winged folk whom are becoming to dangerous like TRS (yes, that's right TRS).
Part 1: archive.is/NlVOe
Part 2: archive.is/AxgBy

How inflated are the PPH and are they inflated per-board or just some percentage applied to all top boards? Because that shit is obviously a lie

It's an average across 3 days per board, the inflation is due to the small number of posters that post 24/7 and deleted posts are included in the figure I believe. Leftypol is confirmed floating entirely due to bots and they have half the PPH and only like a fifth of those UIDs can be considered real. Although Holla Forums's PPH seems to be too high they actually have more activity in each of the most active threads per hour, Holla Forums's PPH is the most suspect.

I wouldn't go that far

The only decenymt thread there is that vaping causes cancer. Even then that barely belongs

I brought Canadian government trolls in with me. That was the change. Remember that Bonhomme bullshit? I recognized their MO.

If that's true, I'm going to die of laughter.

Checked.

The valor itself is fine, but the propellent isnt.

I get that it's probably safer than straight up smoking cigarettes, but I've seen so many dumbasses who never smoked at all start using vaporizers heavily. If they all get cancer from this douchebag habit, that will be some sort of karma.

imkosher

why does a lot of Holla Forums call trolls shills, I always seem to differentiate the two…

Its because weve been hit by so many actual shills.
And that's just the ones we know of.

Don't forget Dan Gabriel's outfit

tbh that user seems more triggered than the level of triggered that he thinks Holla Forums is

this thread needs a sage, for being a bad thread

Because idiots are easily hoodwinked into being confused when everyone calls everyone else a shill, JIDF had a bit more tongue and cheek to it but Antifa doesn't like the Jews being called out.

Lot of oldfags posting on /polk/?

I went there an the BO and volunteer are literaly feds, look the mets thread

Meta thread