Lets be Crypto-Non-jew party crashers

This thread gave me the idea:
8ch net/pol/res/9712496.html

What do you think would happen if gentiles started showing up for temple? To bnai brith? & other such snake nests with the mission of exposing their non-Whiteness? Why not jew the jew and use their id politics in reverse? If they are so fellow White, then they should be more than enthusiastic to teach us about our true heritage as Whites, gods chosen people.

I imagine a few people wearing concealed cameras get in to functions, pretend to be "chosen," or show the desire to convert to being "chosen." This would be amazing, jews showing their true exclusionary culture to the internet at large. They love diversity, they should embrace it right?

It's worth considering that many of the Jews that are of strong concern to us are not observant and don't attend synagogue, although they might have when young up to bar mitzvah age. If not that, they will go to Jewish summer camps anyway, which are rarely talked about, but a lot of secular young Jews, who deny their Jewishness go to them and are heavily infused with Jewish thought by other young Jews.

In each case, they would reject outsiders and consider it an antisemitic intrusion.

For all the political and social problems Jews cause, which are indeed very serious, in other ways privately they have many of the same fuck ups and weaknesses as non-Jews, which poses an interesting question about their specialness.

You make several good points – just trying to find ways to show their bias in a matter of fact way.

I agree, they are not special or better in any way, but I think that way about all races. There are pedigrees within each.

(Hi Satan)
I do think this is interesting. Kikes love to infiltrate white countries for gain, it would be nice to play the offensive and infiltrate them sometimes also and see if they react with such acceptance.

You have to ask to be a Jew three times before they take you seriously. Not sure it's a formal or informal rule, but I have heard it multiple times before.

No, but I did live in Joo York.

The whole /hwndu/ faggotry was an eye opener to me just how many shitskins browse Holla Forums why?
I know for a fact there are some half kike mischlings lurking here. Go and make yourselves useful goddamnit.

no u

Did you… Did you just break a link to a post on this site? Did you just fucking do that? Jesus christ

Do you really want to visit those foul places, and then get labeled as terrorist gentile? You know they search for who to blame for "exploding synagogues" and "nazi graffiti", they will find a way to use you if found out. You'l also have to educate yourself on their religion and what they are doing there to fit in. Its not worth it.

Took a poll on cuckchan a year or so ago, and only ~65% said they were white.

Check this newfag out and laugh. It's almost as bad as this guy posting his reply as a thread couple weeks ago.

I doubt that would be a useful or productive experience for most goys . You'd stand out like an eyesore . As said, it'd probably just give them fuel for the fire.

The main problem isn't that jews are organized. That's a given. The problem is that we're not.

Right to free association. Make goy clubs. Religious organizations, hunting clubs, fraternities, doesn't matter. Keep the written rules loose enough to appear as good goys, yet make sure those in charge of entry to organization know the jist, and make application as to keep jews and other undesirables out, one individual at a time if need be. You can have a farmer's guild or pork-lover's club for all I care.

In fact, that's how the masons started, before being bought out and pozed.

Are you a fucking kike???? Did you just come here and tell us to stay out of your treehouse club and "to do our own thing"

I changed my mind, go to your local synagogue and take pictures of every single one of these kikes. Inside and out, go full Japanese Tourist mode and look for security cameras too. They are so fucking neurotic they will kvetch themselves into a paranoid furor without having to even follow through.

OPERATION "HOW DO YOU DO MY FELLOW CHOSENITES" GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Why?

This is silly. It's like going to Mass to expose Jesuit power and pedophiles in the priesthood. You don't need to attend religious services to know who the Jews are, and it's not like they give you a roster of names and addresses when you show up.

If you want to map local Jewish power start making lists of Jews in regional media, banking, and government. This information is publicly available. People who are in charge of local synagogues and Bani Brith, the ADL, etc will also be featured in local news archives.

THE GOY LUCK CLUB

As a gentile fluent in kike, I will translate:

You have all seen the "Who runs the media" Infograph with who has Chosenite spouses - and some kike always says,

Well, what if every every user took a field trip in every state and posted their findings? How hard would the kikes cry? Would they post cops at the doors and start making people sign up with private only Faceberg invitation accounts?

How easy would it be to make them MORE paranoid and kvetch at shadows?

Are you new here?

not an argument, go shit up some other thread cuckchanner.

Just say you are from out of town, but still feel the need to attend temple while away from home.

Just say NOTHING. Let their kike imaginations run wild.

everybody hates jews, especially shitskins