Your Power Level

POWER LEVELS

I'm interested in how you are (or are not) "hiding your power level." That is, to what extent do you let the world at large know about your redpilled views?

Where do you fall on the spectrum between full-on Hakenkreuz-lapel-pin-wearing strteetcorner pampleteer and died-hair one-man SS sleeper cell member quietly infiltrating the local LGBTQVSZIK circlejerk?

Do your family members know your real views? Some of them? Friends? The world at large?

In my case, my immediate family and close friends are all aware of my far-right views. I make no public displays but if somebody gets me into a political argument, I no longer make an attempt to hide my views. However, I've found the most effective way of confronting lefties and normies is to use leading questions to make them realize the inherently contradictory nature of their own views, rather than making proactive statments of my own.

Share your power level stories.

Datamining: the Thread

Would sage but there's obviously no point anymore.

Gas thyself.

Bluepill by choice here. Who else?

I'm kekist alt light, I'm known as such everywhere I go. Power lvl is over 9000

NEVER CHANGE

stay the same

THIS

But since we're using a term that originated from DBZ, I am like Frieza who is now in the process of working on his golden form.

t. totally not a bot

Depends who I'm with but I always try to convince them slowly if they weren't . One of the things you find interesting is how people you never expect to hold certain views turn out to do . You also quickly find a lot of people are deeply concerned of the state and direction western civilisation is going and the decay of society . It's like that French novel, where the leftists are the ones hitting themselves on the head over and over again with a hammer while loudly bragging and professing to everyone how noble enlightened and progressive they are for all of society to spectate for hitting themselves in the head with a hammer until they die . People recognise the madness, they just don't know what to do .

I am not hiding my redpill I am not a coward… I couldn't do it anymore. Be intelligent and brave and learn how to communicate without stepping on the mass field of trigger words and concepts.. Evolve your means/memes of communication to avoid the pre-programmed defenses, continuously identify that someone who consumes anything from television. hollywood or msm enjoys spending their time in a fantasy world and have no right to comment on those of us trying to deal in reality. Believe this because it is true. SHAME PEOPLE FOR CONSUMING TRASH TELEVISION AND THINKING THEY UNDERSTAND REALITY. IMMEDIATELY IDENTIFY WHEN PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN THERE INFORMATION FROM A MOVIE AND TELEVISION AND IDENTIFY ITS A FINCTIONAL STORY.

/protip: dont say jews/ say isreal

the constant warmongering with russians has opened a door to freely bash other countries.. We should say Israel and those loyal to Israel.

I keep my mouth shut about kikes because frankly I'm in deep christcuck territory where everyone thinks they're religiously obligated to protect Israel(and I don't want my family to disown me over muh antisemitism) but am pretty vocal about sandniggers and how racemixing is bad.

Oldest friends hate me now. Kikes.

I keep my power level by gassing myself daily. You should try it OP

You know that feeling you'd get when your father would see you watching Pokemon? That's how I try to treat friends and family when they're pulling their leftist shit.
You don't yell at them or sperg out or start listing statistics. You just treat them like awkward autists who don't understand how embarrassing they're acting. A roll of the eyes or a smirk can do a lot.
I've noticed some friends start to look ashamed talking about intersectional whatever when I'm in the room, and I've even heard them argue against points they used to believe months ago, and I haven't said a word except for maybe a South Park-tier jew joke or two when everyone's drinking.
ezpz fam

Nice datamining, cunt faggot.

Feels pretty good in all honesty.

My best friend is a liberal, marxist globalist. Hes utterly consumed by white guilt, a shell of a man.

He gets to pretend he's bluepilling me, I get to satisfy his fiance behind his back.

Our friendship works.

Expressing disapproval without angering the recipient is a powerful subversion tactic, especially if you are in a position of power.

user you could probably cuck him right to his face.

bot

bot

That's just evil.

:^)

so are these bots or is Holla Forums comprised?

patience and tolerance of a Saint. Warrior in a garden… blah blah gas the jews blah

Correction.

Retard indistinguishable from a bot.

bot

bot

Are you me?

hi CIA. How's Tom doing?

nigger

Are you OP? Dont ask a question you dont want answered honestly.

I don't have any friends to reveal my power level to.

Nevermind, a retard so stupid he's literally indistinguishable from a bot. Where the fuck are you subhumans coming from? The minimum IQ to post here is 125 and most of you obviously don't meet it.

Literally this. And when people ask me for my opinion I give, with the straightest face, the most common sensical "simplistic" (in their head it is simplistic, since the details are so complex they ignore them) view and people always agree and many times the conversation stops there. The glow in the face of the leftists and the normal folk, those interested in politics and stuff, try to meet eyes with me, you can see them in the corner of your eyes.

I feel like a fucking father figure sometimes.

Getting pretty hard tbh. I think I recently praised Assad too much.

gas yourself you weeaboo degenerate scum. Pol is an aryan board.

Whats evil about it? Only 1 in 2 men reproduce for a reason.

Remember the bunkers, folks.

A few people now jokingly know me as a Nazi. One is sympathetic, another is a /fit/ lad whose life turned around due to chan culture, another is a lolbertarian who barely nods to me after Trump dashed his champions' brains across the primaries.

Few suspect me at first, and most abandon conversation on hint of my backing Trump. One lady claimed I must have a sad time dealing with the news I spread.

I've found the only way to be seen as reasonable at all is to not be the one to spread talk of politics, or anything that matters. What once was the common past time of men is now loathed for disquieting comfort.
My heart willing never let the rage against that go.

Those digits certainly suggest it. How is your golden form coming along m8?

wh

WE ALL KNOW ALEX JONES HAS THE POWER LEVEL OF 1776!

My best advice is just always be candid with those close to you, if you make your reputation "Mr. quiet nice guy"; the moment you're not people will be shocked. It's better to be a bit of jerk, than to be bit of a push-over.

1. Reported for kike shill.
2. Kill yourself immediately.
3. I butt in on any conversation that includes lies. Anywhere.

Die in a fire.

What do we think is the average iq here?
Are we smarter than azkenazi jews?
My guess is our average is as much above theirs as theirs is above the average white, which puts us at about 130.
I'm 142, but I'm quite retarded in a lot of ways, I know there are MANY anons far more intelligent than me.

I study so much. I've realised I love to learn new things, and I feel like I'm finally using the full capabilities of my intelligence. I shy from no topic, and it's transformed me into even more of a romantic idealist than I was before, which is precisely the thing I was afraid I'd lose. Being well-read gives me such a boon in conversation as well. When you can explain philosophical concepts of one big name or another, people start to see you with respect and come to you for wisdom. And being able to hold your own in discussion on Holla Forums gives you confidence in yourself like nothing had before.
I've become a fanatic for true knowledge.
I'm currently reading through everything a NatSoc wrote.
The thing I notice the most is the loneliness. Nietzsche said it would be lonely, but that's the price of greatness.

I have right wing friends and left wing friends, and every time we get together for drinks the lefties will start cracking wise about Drumpf and racism and those backwards conservatives on the wrong side of history. EVERY SINGLE TIME they'll get BTFO, and then say "I don't like talking about politics so let's drop it. No politics at the table." Even though they started it. Every. Time. It's like they think we forget.
I know for a fact they like talking about politics as long as nobody who disagrees with them is present.

My far-left communist friends jokingly call me that too because they know I like Trump.
mfw they're right and they don't know it

My very close friends and family have a good idea of my views, but I make a point of never initiating political discussions with anyone else, and generally bow out or say something fairly vague and noncommital when a discussion does occur at work. I do some work that occasionally has me supervising kids, and I make my own subtle little contribution to the cause by doing nothing to stop them from making holocaust jokes or ironically idolizing Hitler. Sometimes I might even give them a little smile if the joke was particularly funny. It happens surprisingly often at the high school level, and it's very encouraging to me, because I think being able to laugh at that sort of thing is the first step towards the redpill.

This exact same OP was up like a month ago. Word for word.

Openly and unapologetically talk about your redpilled beliefs (when relevant!). People will surprisingly love it and gravitate towards it.

Plus, in Europe people can get in serious trouble. Over here, I want to make use of my free speech while we still have it. GTKRWN

At home I don't hide at all. Among my family I'm always talking about the Jewish menace, etc. I feel really bad for those anons who have to hide this stuff from their own family.

Oh, brother.

You have to know your audience. You speak to your friends and family according to their current level of enlightenment. You don't need to redpill everybody, but if you want to, you need to ease them into it. Otherwise you'll be marginalized, to your face or otherwise.

same here user. they all turned out fucking gay faggot sjw. I am a Nazi frog wizard who dabbles in chess magic

ANOTHER FUCKING DATAMINING THREAD IN THE SAME DAY?
Do you do it for free?

wanna know how I can tell you're not from here?

how do you stop doing that?

It's beautiful to see that when certain (((members))) of my group of friends leave how my white brothers and I share so many similar opinions. They however are still too worried about social status to be as open about it as I am.

Yeah we have an IQ over 90.

Kushner paid millions to attend Harvard you dumb kike, none of us think youre smart.

I went 1/2way to moonman with my grandma, as much as one might without perma-triggering her.. she's the old hippie liberal race traitor type.

I know that feel but I ain't proud of it…

Are you merely pretending being an obvious goon?

Grossly underrated.

How do I find income for truNEET?

that lasted until one day I just stopped giving a fuck and accepted death but death never came. Now I fear absolutely nothing. But what is the red pill, the jews? or KEK? (or should I lurk moar?) Either way, now I fucking hate people and find it hard to talk to anyone or take anyone serious.

It is what it is.

If it wasnt us, some nigger would move in.

Alright, FBI/Mossad/CIA/whoever you are: I'll tell you how it is in my case.

When I lived with family, my father was your typical cuckservative christcuck. You know the kind:
I was never able to see eye to eye with him on foreign policy issues. I mostly kept quiet. In public, I lie. When questioned about my opinions, I say whatever I believe to be the most beneficial to me / my reputation at that time, since in my country one can literally be arrested for having the wrong opinions. Only the closest / most trusted friends I have know what I truly think, or how I really feel about the world. Some might call me a sociopath, but I think they just can't see past their privilege of holding opinions that are state sanctioned while everyone else is a potential criminal.

Nowadays I don't really fear anything anymore

What did you see, user?

lol hysterically. also I forgot to mention the next morning there was 3 dead lizards on my back porch with holes in their necks…(can't believe I left that part out)

nothing. it was in my mind. like the bigger picture. I can't really explain it. you have to experience it. I did hear shit. Scary shit. I think that's what drove me over the top insane for a while and causing the fear. I didn't want that to happen again lulz. but like I said not even that scares me anymore.

Obvious datamining. Reported.

Honestly the less I hide my views the healthier I feel. Self censorship is psychological torture, and a form of alienation that isn't necessary. The only reason I felt I needed to supress, hide, and censor in the past was fear of criticism. Once you internalize how fucking rediculous wrong views and arguments are, turning the table is playful trolling. The catch is that you MUST rely on your masculine features to make it work. You have to present your "seemingly rediculous and abnormal" views with a smile, a laugh, and bit of mystery leaving people wondering if you actually believe it. Approaching life like you've got this all figured out is an amazing source of confidence. You should interact with other people in a truthful manner, because they are ignorant walking zombies who are honestly a fucking unworthy disgrace.

Recent happenings in my life to illustrate the point.

this should be harnessed, not supressed

Kek bless,

This is me nigga

"NAZI" has become so knee-jerk now it is easy to ironically just tell people I'm a NatSoc and they brush it off like I'm joking.

This.
By calling everyone and everything a nazi leftists have eliminated the serious shock value of the term.

The memetic weaponry we weild now is

TACTICAL NUCLEAR MEMES

Like with racism. Them canines are very dull from over use on very tough targets, or untruthful targets.

This is what I do. It works great!

Once or twice I've gone too far and legitimately horrified somebody, but I just start grinning like an idiot, then start laughing. They think I was joking and laugh with me. Great joke user. I laugh more at how easy it is to manipulate them.

Life is good.

(checked)
lel, that too.

hah that's funny. once at work a bunch of niggers were talking about the Illuminati, so I chimed in "it was the jews" and we awkwardly shared a laughed .. then I said (in a joking manner) "no think about it". "look around, where are all the jews at?" and they laughed awkwardly again.. but I saw on a few faces they were actually thinking about it like wait a sec. Then I laughed and exposed my power lvl. In my head I was like "take that redpill you normie fucks" …… now they won't stop asking me about the Norks :/ and ww3

Beautifully done, if true. Either or, that was a good way to create a crack in the kikecrete.

Exactly, all the while playfully doing this kind of shit sprinkling in real redpills that STICK.

People… women included… are very sympathetic when you can point out how mass immigration is fucking over our people. I often point out how my boomer parents were prematurely retired simply because it has become harder and harder to find work with just a highschool diploma.

I get this shit now too… I love it… there are a handful of coworkers that stop by my office now and I basically just tell them about content in Holla Forums threads or happenings about violent niggers etc…

The way I respond here is a bit more clinical to sanitize racism.

Holla Forums is unironically a more interesting source of news than anything else available.
The reason Holla Forums is always right isn't that we always get things right off the bat. It's that we're incredibly skeptical (or at least historically, I worry about pol lately) about everything the media publishes and we always look for whatever 'angle' it is they're trying to spin on a story.

We now know these angles so well they've become some of our memes and openly mock the media for their bs. Don't read Holla Forums without that same skepticism, there is some grade A bullshit on here, but there is some serious quality here you can never find anywhere else.

That sounds like a good approach.
Even leftists would have trouble arguing against black history month.

"Holla Forums was right again" is what you meant to say

Dude I've openly talked about "genociding all black people" and you do it with a smile on your face and they laugh right along with you.

thanks user, I took pride in it. And yes its 100% true. I'm the same user that posted about being zinged by the star. All that transpired a few days afterwards. I have no reason to lie and I'm super humble.

Holla Forums was right
Holla Forums was right again
Holla Forums is always right

check'd

ya'll niggas posting in a datamining thread

"data mining" what "data" is being mined exactly? its a bunch of austists worshiping a frog….

same thing really
if the topic comes up i speak on it
when i converse with people i speak openly about objective rights, injustices, etc
i dont say that immigrants do jobs us whites wont do because that was never the case
unemployment isnt around because people wont work hard enough but because they cant legally work even for half wage and not face consequences

anyway
if someone says something sjwesque i call them on it
ive triggered many a normie but most of them just stop talking about it unless drunk - sjws are cowards

never slacken

Datamining af so sage

I've found that when ever I am in close contact with others for long periods of time, the subject(s) grow increasingly more to the right.
I'm not even trying to
I have by accident turned 3 women and 4 men at my work place from leftists to mild ~ heavy right leaning.
And within a few more months I'll probably flip a few more.
Even my wife went from leftist to hard-core Trump supporter.

>tfw you are liken to be a living embodiment of ideological cancer
>tfw you are a walking weapons grade autism shitposting fuck
I never asked for this.

You then understand how people bullshit often, hence my breaking what you said down to its base form.

each day we stray further from god's light.

(1) lel
False stories to break the dataminer's thread

I want to believe

you even have to ask that you faggot

"political correctness is a fatal gene, it stifles free speech and kills progress, it only exists so that certain political ideologies can persist. there is no information that it is "wrong" to know." rather than "there are no good jews"

drop the pills but dont mention that they are pills

further on this.
normies get scared when they see you are right wing since they have been taught to stop their thoughts when encountering the arguments of such a person. most of them will be at least somewhat logical though and will understand if you talk about something like south africa not being a safe place to be if you are white or whatever else.

It's stupid and always was. You must lead an example for sheep/npcs to follow. Drop redpills like they're hot. Consecutively, in order, and using amygdala brain hack.

I openly talk to my family memebers how kikes are the root of all our problems and how niggers and dunecoons are a waste of oxygen and how leftist politicians and commies should be gassed or boarding the pinochet express.
They first told me how outrageos I am but slowly over time they started seeing some (((patterns))) of the truth because I always reinforce my views when another aloha snackbar chimps out. The key to redpilling IRL is the same as online. Never stop showing them the truth and back all your claims with hard facts. If they see that your oppinion is firm, they will see you as strong and wise.

Nobody will respect you ever in life if you do not have the guts to stand up for your own oppinion and defend it.

I am not telling you to protest with panels with "gas the kikes" panels on it or spreading info graphics at your university. normies from school / work are useless anyway so you should focus on redpilling and protecting your family first. Then your friends if they are worthy of protecting. Normies will either learn it the hard way or die in their ignorance.

It really is shocking the frequency with which you people are showing up here now. What's even more shocking is how easy you are to detect. Though I won't tell you how, as that would spoil the fun.

Of course we're compromised, we've been compromised for over a year. I'm just here for kicks, don't even bother to mask my IP because fuck it.

If it makes you feel any better it's not like they've infiltrated an organization. Holla Forums is just the place all our various organizations come to shitpost about the news. So, as long as you know how to spot them, there's really not much they can do.

A good way to do this is to express disapproval in a way that allows the recipient to "save face"
For example using humour, or making it a joke or a tease implies you have a close relationship, so any mockery is accepted as a sign of that.
If you do it in a stern or serious way, you need to find a way to let the person know that they are important to you, and that you are being straight with them precisely because you value them.
Most reactions to disapproval are based in ego protection and not rational.
By allowing someone to maintain a positive self image whilst taking criticism onboard, they are much more likely to accept the truth of what you are saying, and even respect your honesty.

Your life must really suck if that is your "best" friend

Help us poor anons get rich pls
How does one into wealth?
polite sage for doublepost

I tell people what I think if they ask, and don't bring it up if they don't. Talking about your politics is still rude, no matter how loud these hydrant-fucking college degenerates are.