3d chess goyim. Just keep the blind faith. The virtue signaling worked and you fell for the memes...

3d chess goyim. Just keep the blind faith. The virtue signaling worked and you fell for the memes. You thought chaos was on your side? It works for no one.

The NWO will be ushered in by a Christian army and ruled over by zionist jews. The non believers, atheists, agnostics, homosexuals, non believing jews etc will be cannon fodder for the holy war. The non believers will be turned into mongrels capable of only consumption and useful for labor and medical testing. The squeeze only gets tighter.

Maybe but at this point we all know the players in the game and the likely outcomes.

Btw I spaced my text so that means I'm a shill and this video is fabricated by redditors who are also faggots.

Stopped listening there.

I don't disagree, but this hardly surprised me since I've been a Christian for years now and we've already been warned.

Trump has always been the best goy for Israel. For now, we need someone who will at least be good for the West and not surrender it to (((globalism))). He was never the end goal, but the start of swinging the pendulum back.

First we get a good goy civic nationalist, then we get a strong conservative nationalist and then we get Hitler.

Does this surprise no one?

PIC RELATED

0/10 copypasta shill-kun. Hope you've written a will; you're probably going to be Arkancided.

nice bump retard

Typical philo-Semite Christian message. This is why I can't date Christian girls

But Christianity is a rejection of Judaism. How can that be true if not by an act of twisting and subverting the Christian faith for geo-political and social reasons?

Believe what, that Trump isn't the be all, end all? That he isn't our final victory, but instead the first one, of many more in order to truly win, in a long time?

learn to sage newfags

I can't even date 3d

wanna sperg out about chess while at it?

These digits sing the truth. It's amusing how these newfags and shills come here and fail so hard because they misunderstand our fundamental outlook.

Actually it taught you all about the Jewish faith, its culture, its fake history, its traditions. In fact, I bet you know WAY more about Middle Eastern beliefs than you do the Western Spirit of the Aryan.

Who do they think falls for this shit?

WHAT THE FUCK

what a waste of good dubs

Go lick Kushner's ass,retard. Kek knows what's up.

Such an important thread for… doubles!

haha yes

6gorillion dimensional bayblade

OP writes like a shill.

Nope. I'm Christian (Orthodox) and I found out most of what I know about Jews from Holla Forums. It also showed me that similarities are only superficial; when you look more closely, you'll see that Judaism is just (((them))) putting their sick twist on everything.
The Jew has only one god: the shekel.

OP writes like a usual "FEMA camps" fag. It doesn't make him a shill and he has a right for an opinion. And the opinion is based on news about Trump pandering to the Jews, as visible in the video he posted.

I think you're the one shilling, because you don't present a valid counter-argument, and trying to silence OP arbitrarily.

More 4D chess, huh?

You plan on having 2D children, then?

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.