University Lecture Prep

I have been given the opportunity to give a lecture to a political science class at one of the most liberal schools in the country, regarding alternative political ideologies.
Administration asked me to provide them with an outline of what I would be discussing, of which I will give them a very tame version of some alt-kike BS.
However, I would like to prepare a separate speech full of maximum dose redpill HCl long lasting extra strength.
I am not a student of this or any other university, I am literally a nobody with nothing to lose or to have taken from me, but by chance have the means to know shatter the minds of 500+ snowflakes.
I will be speaking alongside BLM, First Nations, and other subversives, I may be attacked - I am prepared for this please prepare me with any and all infographs, ideas, sources and any other help as I only have 12 days to prepare alongside working 60+ hours as a wagecuck.

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensreform
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_occultism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichserbhofgesetz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Walther_Darré
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1430/49/1430498224605.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you want to reveal your power level, even if you do have "nothing to lose"?
What makes you think you're going to successfully redpill anyone? I'm not attacking you, I'm genuinely asking what you expect and how you think you will benefit from this.

Green-brown politics:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensreform
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_occultism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichserbhofgesetz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Walther_Darré

Its all about evaluating effective redpill opportunities. Public venues with snowflakes and liberal subversives usually won't work, except to enlighten a fence sitter who may or may not be in the audience.

I don't mind posting some, but do you have any focus at all here? Just randomly throwing together some facts isn't the most effective way to change peoples' minds.
You need to wave a narrative into your presentation of facts. You also need to be really familiar with what your talking about, so you can handle follow-up questions and disperse any doubt that people might have.
This shit takes preperation, user.

Yes, and skill too.
If you're going to do public speaking, ensure you don't come off as a sperg. Because no matter how compelling your evidence is, you'll be dismissed as "creepy" and no one will internalize your message.

This could be a Berkely 2.0 and get the attention of Trump depending how it plays out.

Madison Grant and Theodore Roosevelt are good American versions of this. Both were avid environmentalists are well as pro-eugenics.

Wishful thinking

Have any of you guys done people speaking yet and what would you recommend as training/how to get better at it? Obviously practice and actually doing it, but is there more to it?

The first step is literally not being autistic. Because if you are, only a gargantuan amount of time, effort, and training will overcome/disguise this fact. Other than that, practice vocal exercises and movement. And do public speaking often, because practicing alone is nothing compared to speaking in front of an audience.

1. What country are we talking about? If you are from the States there are a lot of options, if you are from Europe, be cautious: you may face charges for hate speech in some countries 2. Have you received a certain theme or subject they expect you to talk about or is the choice up to you? 3. From here you have 3 options, the first one is being a good goy and doing what they expect from you, but seen the fact that you already made this thread let's move on to the next two options. Either you decide to gently redpill a larger part of your audience, hoping to counter the stories their ears receive day in day out in their safe zone…. or you go borderline Hitler and do as said, push the fence sitters to the right side of the fence.

Examples of option 2
Examples of option 3

There is a lot more but here are some examples; choose one big thing or some semi-coherent smaller topics and I (together with other anons I assume) will drop whatever info we have) Also check out>>>/polarchive/

I actually know someone who does vocal training both for singers and speakers, so I might give that a shot.

Good. I meant to include this in the previous post, but you need a coach/tutor/friend to observe you speaking and offer constructive criticism. Only with outside help can you identify subtle and unnoticeable quirks and issues not conducive to effective public speaking. Failing this, voice/video recordings can help you pick out your own flaws and weaknesses.

Debunk them with facts and truth and especially concerning black history and the truth about slavery and how it was really all their own fault, such as their own selling them into slavery to begin with. Include things like this

BLM's central premise that cops are specifically targeting blacks for death is simply not true.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

Here's a graph
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1430/49/1430498224605.jpg

You can do the same here like the widely believed myths such as the whole smallpox blankets thing is exactly that, a myth. But really I would ignore featherniggers. They really aren't worth any trouble.

There's so much more you can do. It's not hard, at all. Virtually nothing in leftism reflects reality as much as the lion shares its berries with the antelope and because of their central belief in equality of outcome.

But invariably it will end up with them shouting "racist!" over you once you beat them like it always does when attempting to reason with leftists.

Spend the whole lecture misquoting people:

Repeat.

/Thread

Have fun wasting your time.

I think that you might be in canada, so be aware that there is hate speech laws, and you might be criminally charged.

So what you could do is try to take leftism to its logical extreme, and use the mirror to reflect the worst of leftism in their faces.

Basically a mixture of idiocracy, 1984, and brave new world, but with all of the latest buzzwords mixed in for legitimacy.

Public speaking is, in my opinion, easy. You just need to either be charismatic and confident, or pretend to be. I recommend practicing in front of a mirror, writing your speech ahead of time, and PRACTICE IMPROV. While you're practicing, just make up random things you could add in, to see if they fit. If you like sticking to a script, though, don't bother with improv, just write a killer speech.

That's very clever. It shows the hypocrisy behind the claims, and puts the Marxists in a corner where they have to show their hand.

How does the FR suck everyone dry? How does inflation profit the FED?