Did we meme Kek into human form?

Happening?
Name: Frejr Ívarr Kékr (prounounced Frayer, I-varr, Kek in modern stockholm dialect)
Viking guy from pre-christian ethnic swedish minority group..

What have we done Holla Forums?

TL:DR

He is not trolling, it's obvious that he's not from his comments
He's going to upload another thread tomorrow to explain more about himself.

We may have just memed Kek into human form.. We should ask him some questions with private messages.

reddit.com/r/sweden/comments/65dnbp/i_come_from_an_ancient_prechristian_ethnic/

what are you sliding
forget the actual numbers but its under 3% for pure hwhites that cant drink milk, and that number is questionable cause they could be mixed crypto kikes

THE TRUE GOD EMPORER HAS ARRIVED

He can't eat bread, potatoes or anything else. He can almost only eat food from the forest and there's only a handful of meat products that he can eat. The other normal food items in Sweden causes him to have skeleton problems and hormonal imbalance.
He's not lactose intolerant
Stop sliding, Shlomo. Read what he said himself.

gluten intolerance is a sicknes
theres no other reason he couldnt eat bread that is healthy
this doesnt even make sense if you know anything about nutrition
what the fuck are you sliding

(1)

Read what he said.. He's obviously from a hunter gatherer culture with that type of diet heavily based on meat. He can't process most modern day swedish food items that other swedes can and it sets him apart from them. Showing that he's from a different group of people from within the country.

Just read the damn message he gave you.

I guess that I have personal interest in this and will follow it to see if there is anything interesting or just LARP, but I also acknowledge that this is just a presentation and that the real information comes later. Therefore OP could have waited until the AMA and provide more interesting information, as I fear that this thread will result in little hype and a lot of sage.

Sounds like larping to me, but I'll wait and see. Genetically pure swedes are what that country desperately needs now.

e celeb faggotry is serious shilling

also

He's not an e celeb, faggot.

Not lactose intolerant, he can't receive nutrients from milk because his people were hunter gatherers in the forest, not farmers that were drinking milk.

Again?

what a crock of shit
how come no one heard of this ancient isolated culture in sweden
its common knowledge that paganism lived on into the modern era especially in "bergslagens fäbods societys" but in no way isolated and particulary more "pure" then other swedes

He stated clearly that some of them marry outsider swedish girls but they keep to themselves and don't talk much to outsiders.

They have a different way of speaking, different dietary needs and lived in the forest away from modern swedes. They are a different group of people from within the country with a hunter gatherer background instead of a farming background. I guess that could isolate someone quite a lot.. Especially when he doesn't have swedish friends from outside of his culture and doesn't talk to them on a regular basis..

he's lying you stupid prick
all scandinavians are descended from hunter gatheres that settled the land 12000 years ago
read up on the l1 haplogroup

He claims that one of the reason he will do this is to explain some history, and some of the lies about it.
Mentions that some Swedes can read/translate runestones but does not really understand what it is all about (so he claims to know more).
Said he has prepared this for some weeks when someone give general tip like messaging mods beforehand.

The rest is just a personal presentation of himself, which anons are probably reading too much into. So instead of focusing on fucking milk let's wait and see if this is a fraud or genuine. Like I pointed out earlier this thread probably came too early to be productive in any way, as there is little information at the moment.

Is this now a Kek posting thread?

you know what fuck you.
my name is toth ben heqet, i'm a member of an pure ancient egyptian tribe that lives inside pyramids and ruins away from other egyptian
we have worshipped kek and other gods of the ogdogad uninterupted by greeks, christians and muslims for thousands of years surviving on a strict diet of scarabs and locusts, cant eat bread or meat, and we can read hieroglyphs fluently and understand in such a way no one else can.
am i lying? can you prove it

But are you?

Muh height

>trying to limit expectations because someone claims to have kek in the name is the same as swallowing the story hook line and sinker
By now this has probably spread to cuckchan and soon there will be stupid infographics posted here. I am just giving a honest opinion on this shit as the thread exists to limit the real shitstorm.
No, fuck you.

Well the food most commonly consumed by Egyptians was bread and beer so it'd be difficult for you not to be able to eat the bread. Also if you are truly an Ancient Egyptian you'd know the most common shape your bread would be made into? half circle which means "T" in their language and bread was called Ta but you knew this

lol wut
i was being sarcastic, didn't you catch up on that

Bump

Stop shilling and actually talk about the subject. Stop posting about milk or ecelebs.

Ironic how he'd be a fucking Swede

They are from the nightshade family, which are poisonous plants.
It is entirely feasible that some people would not get on with potatoes.
no it is a natural reaction to a substance that we are not designed to eat
Bread is not healthy, grains are not a food we are designed to process like say berries or fruit, or leafy greens, all of which can easily be digested without cooking or needing additives for flavor.

So why should we care about some random fag who doesnt hold nationalistic values?
This is eceleb shit minus the celeb part which makes it it even worse if such a thing is possible.
Go be a useless fuck and live in the forest too if you want but thats not what Holla Forums is for.

I highly doubt that. Even if that were to exist it'd probably be some Finngolian ethnic group.
also
Thats getting into the range of being too tall to be healthy.
People in the 6'3"-5" zone already deal with terrible back problems and are more likely to develop back/spine related issues. I knew a guy who died of cancer a couple years ago because he developed a cancer in his spine that its very common for those of his stature.

What do Swedes and Finngolians drinking a lotta milk have to do with anything?
also
lol untermensch

This story is somewhat interesting but definatly doesnt deserve a thread and is pretty much a slide thread even if it wasnt intended to be a slide thread.

Sounds like some sort of data mining operation.

Who said he doesn't have nationalistic views? He sees bloodlines as very important and he has "pure blood" because they only marry within swedish blood.

Maybe he doesn't want swedish people that seriously attack him in the thread to start sending stupid messages to him.

Also, jsut send him a message and see if he responds.

Nobody needs to say it.
Hes a moron living in the woods, that says more than anyone here needs to know. If thats not enough its clear he doesnt consider himself Swedish so thats just one more reason to not like him.

If you're not interested in the wellbeing of the nation then you're a fucking retard like this guy is.
If you want larp and feel like youre a part of his ancient pureblood dead culture then feel free.
Just dont come shilling it here, this is in no way relevant to politics. Last time I checked we were on Holla Forums.

Either give some photos or video footage of him or it's all a lie.

He says it's difficult to see himself as swedish because he's completely different from them, not that he doesn't care about the country or the people..

He also lives in a small town, not in the forest. Learn to read.

No, this is a swedish guy speaking swedish.

Swede here.
We have indigenous nordics near Mora, and they have a separate language closer to North Norwegian. However he talks about his language like it was based off Finnish. Forest Finns have been living nearby there for hundreds of years and their Finnish is completely different. This would also explain the milk thing. My father and my grandparents are from northern Finnish lappland and Lilley have sapmi genes, none of us can process lactose and I've been diagnosed with ibs. When I removed carbs, sugars, etc, I started feeling much better. Now I follow fodmap diet and keto. Worth noting, I'm blonde and have blue eyes. My father has thick Asian like hair but ice blue eyes. I'm a 5'11 manlet tho, I blame this on eating the wrong food and barely sleeping as a child as most of my male relatives on both sides are around 6'3

Never know Sweden has some tribe of "Forest Finns"
t. a Finn

He speaks really choppy Swedish and he never says where he lives besides "in the woods near a small town" I think

Google metsäsuomalaiset

In a small town, not in the forest. His family lives in a village in a forest though.

Their Finnish is barely understandable for modern Finns tho, we learn about 'em in school here. It's said that a king got them here as slaves to cut wood for him. It's possible, but I'd like to think that they lived here earlier than that.

Right, but never really any general actual place which seems fishy. He speaks Swedish like it was his second language, not faked, his name is clearly Icelandic except for kekr (although Icelandic spelling) he never writes anything in his language. Either he's a forest Finn with an odd Icelandic name, or he's a Finnish troll. I'm betting on the latter so far.

He doesn't even say which county he lives in. We just know that he lives in a small town near the woods and not on the Finnish border. He just described 90% of Swedens geography. He said that he's people were at war with Danes and Christians at some point in history, just like 100% of Sweden.

In conclusion: people like that which he claims to be exists, however, he's not likely to be one of them.

What the fuck is hollaforums?

Are we being logged?