Good Friday Prayer For the Perfidious Jews

Reminder that until 1960, the Catholic Church has a special prayer on Good Friday for the Perfidious Jews. I'm reproducing it here not because I care about their demonic souls, but because it drives them crazy that the Goyim would dare suggest they need to be converted. Jesus, how far the Roman Catholic church fell since 1960– letting the Jews dictate what prayers can and can't be used, which saints must be removed, which feasts can no longer be celebrated since they are offensive to Jews…and the list goes on. So, please take a moment and join me in prayer for the PERFIDIOUS JEWS:

Let us pray also for the perfidious Jews {perfidis Judaeis}: that Almighty God may remove the veil from their hearts; so that they too may acknowledge Jesus Christ our Lord.
Almighty and eternal God, who dost not exclude from thy mercy even Jewish perfidiousness {Judaicam perfidiam}: hear our prayers, which we offer for the blindness of that people; that acknowledging the light of thy Truth, which is Christ, they may be delivered from their darkness. Through the same our Lord Jesus Christ, who liveth and reigneth with thee in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever. Amen.

I'm also going to use this thread to name various Catholic Saints who were "de-Sainted" after Vatican 2, and feasts which were demanded to be no longer celebrated.

And since the Jews had gathered this together in the late 1950s when Europa was still in ruins, rather than march on the Vatican with stick and chase the Jews out, ppl just took it

Other urls found in this thread:

thetablet.co.uk/blogs/1/671/pope-benedict-s-good-friday-prayer-caused-huge-offence-and-should-go
archive.is/E3PSJ
abcnews.go.com/International/saint-saint-kind-demoted/story?id=23477573
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just came across this. For Ratzinger to have been first pope in 1000 years to be forced out, he must have done something bad. Not "scandalously bad" as in sexual shit or the kikes would be all over it. When you knock out all out the conclusions, it becomes obvious– he started (subtly) naming the Jew more and more and wanted to reinstate the good friday prayer for the kikes. Also, recall that he issues an encyclical confirming Cathoolcism's stupidity to Jewry. THIs is why he was made to retire:
BLOGS
Blogs > Pope Benedict’s Good Friday prayer caused huge offence and should go
POPE BENEDICT’S GOOD FRIDAY PRAYER CAUSED HUGE OFFENCE AND SHOULD GO
26 June 2015 | by Sr Margaret Shepherd
As
The Tablet
reports this week, a German bishop has called for Pope Benedict XVI’s revision of the Good Friday prayer for the Jews to be revoked. A nun dedicated to furthering Catholic-Jewish relations says she couldn’t agree more with Heinrich Mussinghoff, the Bishop of Aachen

Bishop Mussinghoff’s request that Pope Francis revoke the Good Friday prayer for the Jewish people according to the Tridentine Rite has come at a fitting moment in this year of the fiftieth anniversary of
Nostra Aetate
, the groundbreaking Second Vatican Council declaration that set the Church on a new path of dialogue with the Jewish people. Over the past 50 years the Church has been developing a positive attitude towards Judaism after 2,000 years of very painful, almost totally negative history.

More

Bishop wants Benedict XVI’s revised Good Friday Prayer revoked
Christa Pongratz-Lippitt, 26 June 2015

Before the Council, the Good Friday prayer referred to the Jewish people as “faithless” and “blind” and called for them to “acknowledge Jesus Christ”. Minor corrections had been made until we received the final revision of the prayer in 1970 which read: “Let us pray for the Jewish people, the first to hear the Word of God, that they may continue to grow in the love of his name and in faithfulness to his covenant. Almighty and eternal God, long ago you gave your promise to Abraham and his posterity. Listen to your Church as we pray that the people you first made your own may arrive at the fullness of redemption. We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.”

thetablet.co.uk/blogs/1/671/pope-benedict-s-good-friday-prayer-caused-huge-offence-and-should-go

archive.is/E3PSJ

Any Help in Taking apart changes from Vatican II related to Jews greatly appreciated

"The Catholic Church removed 93 saints from the universal calendar and revoked their feast days in 1969 when Pope Paul VI revised the canon of saints and determined that some of the names had only ever been alive as legends or not enough was known about them to determine their status."

This is all bullshit. And the 69 were not removed "because they were legends." It was done as a cover to reveal the actual reason certain saints were being "removed" – to appease the fucking Jews. Made a fucking mockery of the Church, allowing the Jews to lead them around by the nose.

abcnews.go.com/International/saint-saint-kind-demoted/story?id=23477573

This shows how christcucks acted as a Trojan horse and destroyed Europe.

Instead of killing the Jews, as they should have, they protected them because rabbi Jesus was going to convert them in the end times.

Christcucks gonna cuck

Like clockwork.

Got you Shmuhel

Predictable like in “The Exorcist”, the foulmouthed semitic demons appear.

Are you denying the fact that Jews were protected by the church for this every reason? Because they are the chosen people and were going to be converted and saved in the end times? This is basic christcuckoldry.

Europeans would have exterminated the Jews completely hundreds of years ago if not for christcucks protecting them.

No joke, (((rabbi))) - we will actually KILL you.

We nailed the son of GOD to a fucking TREE - what do you think we will do to you, O you pagan filth?

We shall treat you WORSE than the satanic jews and satanic mussies when we finally lay hands upon them, for their evil is to be expected as agents of the devil, but you - you who would not that Jesus of Nazareth, Christ Pantokrator, should reign over you - you are betrayers as Judas Iscariot, and we shall cast you out for your betrayal of the One True Triune God and Creator of All.

Into the fucking lake of fire you go, but first - incomprehensible torture until you repent your degeneracy and sins.

Nothing is more pathetic than people who show up with a high school level of understanding of such things and try to start making sweeping, didactic statements.

The Only Jews who could be said to be "protected" were those of Rome, simply because they were needed by the papacy for financial reasons, at times, but even that had its limits. In the larger scheme, it means little since from about 300AD-1500AD, Rome had a population of about 30,00 at most. Grass literally grew in the streets.

When word reached Venice that a Jew butcher had been behind the flaying alive of the Venetian governor of Crete, all Jews were expelled from Venice and all its territories en masse.

You don't know the first thing about history. If the church had not provided a unifying force, what exactly do you think would have convinnced the different tribes under Martel to get together under Martel and beat off the Saracen? How about the various groups in Spain, who despised one another, but found common ground in the desire to expel the Moor? The 3x they were turned back at Vienna. Malta.

Had Christians not gotten to South America first and Christianized the animals, the Mohammedans WOULD have made their way there (only a matter of time, see what happens now in Indonesia, Singapore, and the Philippines) and the US would be fighting fucking jihadists in south America rather than just drug gang animals.

Take a hint friend– You Don't Know Anything.

I'm rarely such a prick with people, but something about your tone set me off. you read your one Christopher Hitchens book at your community college and suddenly convince yourself you are an authority. I can promise you; men far better than you spent their lives studying these matters. And you've the temerity to show up–with literally not the slightest understanding of history– and begin spouting pompous bullshit as if you are a Professor Emeritus at some prestigious school. you aren't. uYou lack even the most basic grasp of history. Trust me on this. You're not on cuckchan, people here actually have advanced degrees.

TL;DR- ==Post Less, Read More==

Exactly. Expelled, not killed. And then they were allowed back a few years later. Why? Because they are the chosen people and must be preserved to the end time when Jesus will convert them.

Without christcuckoldry, there would be no Saracens in the first place, idiot. Islam is an offshoot of christianity. No christcucks, no islam. Abrahamism in total is the cancer.

Again, Islam grew from christianity. Judaism is the root of the cancer, producing first the cancer of christianity and then from that the cancer of islam.

I would like this lots, good thread op

Sure thing buddy. The religion that is in decline with humans and only remaining adherents are subhuman monkeys will somehow accomplish anything. Keep fooling yourself.

sage

Gay pedophile cults and Jewish desert demon God GTFO

The Romans didn't slaughter all the jews after the jewish uprising in 70 ad. The babylonians didn't kill all the jews. Did they believe jews were the chosen people too?

No, only you do…

No, but they had a fifth column of traitorous christcucks growing in their ranks that prevented them from exercising power.

JIDF /christian/ invaders go christcuck somewhere else

Good post, but better make pasta of it, since this type of troll usually just dump their shallow precompiled 5 words.

Nonetheless it was an error to tolerate the Jews in Europe. That was an oversight we should not so much blame the Catholic church for but the judaizeing Protestant churches, first prominent in the Netherlands. There was an idea of “kinship” against the Catholic world. Of course without sincere reciprocity from side of the jews. Similar silly ideas they had about the Mohammedanians.

you have no understanding of history, and the conditions that had to be met in order for an entire population to be put to the sword. The Romans came the closest any would come by razing their temple and scattering them, forbidding them ever to return…By the time the Jew began to become a major issue, putting an entire population to the sword was unheard of, save for fucking mongols and true savages.

I especially like, "idiot." I've just handed you your fucking ass to you and proved you don't know a fucking thing about history and still calling me "idiot." I can have respect for.will help people who are capable of showing modesty and saying "I don't understand, explain.."But wow, just how fucking sadly would you need to be reamed for you to accept you don't know a fucking thing other than what the Jews fed you on "the History channel." Do the Jews have a show these days dealing with these, or is there a video game? Because you sure as shit haven't read a book….

Everything you've stated is counterfactual bullshit. Simply because the pedo warlord decided to incorporate a few elements of Christian preaching he overhead during his opium pipe dreams as his 40 yr old wife worked and he stayed home doing nothing all day, do you really suppose there would have been "no islam" without Christianity?

Islam didn't survive and spread because it was some new, revolutionary, brilliant, religion. It survived and spread because Mohammed was a fucking vicious warlord filing the power vacuum left by collapse of Rome.

Again– POST LESS, READ MORE

YOU HAVEN'T A FUCKING CLUE, YOU'RE JUST SPOUTING SHIT. AND WHEN YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO INDEED DOES KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT? LISTEN, RATHER THAN TRYING TO CONTINUE YOUR PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE ACT, BECAUSE THERE AREN'T MANY OF US, ESP. ON THE CHANS…..

Why not? It was official Catholic policy to protect Jews wherever they went and grant them privileged social positions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

The earth is also flat right?

Because of christian cuckoldry, yes.

How so? You only confirmed exactly what I had said, that christians protected Jews and allowed them to live.

It's a fact. No christianity, no islam. Unless you could give some possible scenario in which Islam could arise without christianity. You can't though, because Islam is a branch of christianity. In fact, it is not even historically considered a different "religion," but merely a heretical sect. The mohammedan heresy. Saying this could exist without christcuckoldry is like saying that arianism or nestorianism could. Logically absurd.

It spread because Mohammad was able to unite the disparate and warring Arab tribes around a unified christian-offshoot creed. Without it there would be no unity and no saracens invasion. They would have remained goat fucking bandits in their desert forever as they had been for all of time.

Christcucks finally admit they deeply hate anything white and atyan and worship a semetic jew

So whoever don't kill jews Are "trojan horses"? So by that logic, Pagens are as bad as Christians and Muslims are good

Pagans belong in India

Is jewish too, you know?

Nothing.

Can you provide your source please? You don't even have a basic, basic understanding of life and politics that age. If you simply said to me "obviously, you know more than I do, can you explain…" I was never remarkable good at…Calculus. Only class in 7 years of schooling I managed to get blow an "A" in. I had no shame about asking those who understood it better than I did (although it was of little help since the fucking "asian student society," Jewish student society," "indie, etc.. all passed exams down from one year to the next. But anyway, no, no, and no.

If you want to start with a basic understanding, if you cutely care, here's a 101 level text I'd recommend- "A Concise History of the Middle East-9th edition" by Arthur Goldsmith Jr. and Lawrence Davidson. Yes, both are Jews, but good look finding something not these days.

I have no idea as to your education level reading level, but I' guessing it's not very high. In the case of this subject, the older the text you can find, the more truthful the book will be. If you live in a city with a lot of used book stores, look about.

you're trying to cling to a fucking argument you've already lost like a dead man clinging to a water-logged life-vest. It's a fucking anonymous board, who cares. Wouldn't you rather have correct information than try to pretend to yourself you "won" a fucking argument that within 30 mins, no one will recall or eve think of again? you have no clue what you're on about. I've been studying this for..quite a long time. Take my word for it.

Good summary. Well done OP

Jesus, you really don't know when you've been thoroughly fucking beaten, do you?
If you had the slightest understanding of history, you'd know that until Hertzel began with his zionist movement, the jews were the best of friends with muslims. And before them, with the surrounding tribes.

when the saracens sacked Spain, city after city, the fucking jews either opened the gates or showed them secret passages into the city. The other Jews welcomed them as liberators.

when sultan mehmet II sacked constantinople, do you know what one his first requests was the day? To send Jews from the interior of his empire to process and set prices on the Christian slaves. The fucking Jews jew Moorish Spain as a "golden age" for them. Go to the Musee Del Prado in Spain, and look at the pictures depicting battles. Without fail, you'll see the Christians forces on one side and the Moors and Jews on the other. It's amazing. Now here, I believe Isabella and Ferdinand DID make a major mistake.

For whatever reason, Europeans didn't see themselves…even when fucking Muslims were captured, who had subjugated the people and committed untold atrocities against the natives, it's simply not a European trait to simply murder an entire populace in cold blood. Even the Moors were given the choice to convert or leave. As were the Jews, which ended up a major mistake because 100 years later, lo and behold, the Inquisition became necessary because people looked around and suddenly realized the entire Spanish Court was full of "converted" Jews. When it was investigated, was very quickly found they were still practicing High Kikery in Secret. But that's another topic all together.

Without being Snide, may ask your level of education and which institutions you attended? I'd be happy to provide my information. How this for reasoning: ''here's an unsubstantiated, bullshit counterfactual I am going to cal a ((fact))). Now, unless you can prove hypothetical, counter-factual incorrect with…more counterfactual bullshit, you are wrong.

Arianism and other easy sects were completely different, in that none of them (at last none that had any substantial following) was led by a man claiming to e a new messenger, a proper speaking direct from God. You're comparing cortical fights within Christianity to a new religion. Do you really not know the fucking difference between secular squabbling and a new religion, claiming a new prophet and with a NEW book of scripture they follow?

Typical Tricks Shlomo– taking the beginning part of something I said (which is true), and then changing it at the end. Christian Doctrine (which I imagine you don't know either) is VERY clear that there will be no more "prophets." The next interaction between Christians and God will be the second coming, the final judgment. What is the central tenet of muslim, the prayer that Converts" you? "there is not God but Aaah and Mohammed is his prophet."

Have you ever read the fucking Koran? Are you actually going to stand there and call it a "Christian offshoot? " If anything, it's much closer to Jewry than Christendom…

I don't believe in "copy pasts" user.Yes, sometimes it takes me longer to actually write out shit, but I study this type of shit so often (have an MA in it and the beginnings of Doctorate before switching to a professional school).

I frequently, when posting, get accused of "copypasting." Seems like the average average person these days (not including you, don't know you) simply cannot convince of someone who knows this fucking much purely from memory. And usually I'm forced to fucking hold off and prevent myself from piling on sources and quotes since A. there is a space limit here B. Most people here aren't nearly this autistic and just don't care as much as I do…

But if Christ was a jew, why didn't his parents have jewish names?

* cannot conceive
I went to business school rather than my doctorate in Med/Renn studies. So I'm able to keep one monitor open with 4 windows for most of my trading plus my laptop, and then I have my 35" monitor at the "T" in my desk and I'm able to essentially fro this all day, since by know current/stock is just second-nature to me…

(I'm not "bragging" or claiming to have some sort of great life, I'm a fucking shut-in who hasn't left the house for over a year, but at least I'm able to support myself fairly well and still have time to shit post.

What was the purpose of that blogpost?
Have been here long enough that if you are claiming to have some sort of great life, people will get you banned just out of spite. Well, no, not having a "Great life" between my autism and social anxiety. Also awake most of the time, so always taking in information. Even when I fucking sleep, I keep an audiobook going and you'd be surprised how, after enough years of practice, you can learn to take in info in your sleep.

Are you trolling? for those who don't know, there is a section in the Talmud where the Sanhedrin claims that Jesus was fathered by a Roman sailor named Panthera. "Panthera" was a common nickname among roman soldiers, in the same way an American pilot might give himself a nickname of "eagle" or "hawk" or something (not a perfect analogy, I know).

Eish…ROMAN SOLIDER. Way too tired, need to get to sleep …..

Because Jewish influence did spread from the Netherlands to the British Isles, America and in reverse to the rest of Europe. Jews were not able to do this takeover from Rome or other Catholic regions in Europe. The jewish remnants in Catholic Europe played only a small role as go-between for their far more entrenched tribal brethren in Protestant Europe and the Islamic world.
The jewish “emancipation”, subversion spread via “enlightment”, French revolution and Napoleon to places and societies they could not control in permanence before. All of this ideas were fought by the Catholic church.
Catholic monarchs like the Habsburger were indebted before to jews, but not until the permanent legalizing of jewish presence late in 19th century were they able to profoundly subvert society. All jewish subversion before was based in the “liberal” Netherlands and Britain, liberal in name only, Catholicism was suppressed quite forceful while the Hebrews were quite free. Jewish subversion in Protestant countries was in the open and accepted. Sham conversion to Protestant Christianity were accepted even if the “Neophytes” still practiced Judaism. There are even Protestant domination who practice Judaism in all but name.
Sham “forced” conversion happened in Catholicism as well, but continued practice of Judaism was not accepted. That made it much harder for Jews to subvert Catholic societies.

Christianity played no big role in southern Arabia at that time, but there was big presence of jewish tribes. Initially the direction for prayer of the Mohammedanians was versus Jerusalem.

To be a heretic first one has to be part of the religion, Mohammed never was.

Can agree with most of this, but I'd take exception with idea that most British realized the Rotshchilds had used a passenger pigeon to get early knowledge of the outcome of Waterloo, first used it to crash the British Stock Exchange, and then bought up stocks for shillings on the £ to where, by day's end, the Rothschild effectively owned the British Crown and really have never surrendered it.

Reminder that Christians are not jews. Jews deny Christ and are responsible for putting him to death.

Just looked over your post again. Maybe I've been awake for too long, or perhaps it's a language difference (Eng not my native) or again I'm just too long without sleep, but at first I thought you were implying I was "copypasting" (can't stand "copypatsa" as a noun, the imagery makes my skin crawl) , then it seemed you weren't but am still unsure what you were implying, but in any event…

Re: the error of tolerating Jews in Europe, goes without saying. One wonders, if it were not for Cromwell's Puritanical delusions and obsession with the Old Testament, it's possible that Jews would still be forbidden from the UK.

Cromwell encouraged the wealthier Jews from Spain first I believe in 1650 (?). Just ask yourself, what sort of people would even WANT to come back after they'd been expelled ~400 years ago by Edward 1. They just could not bear the thought of all those gentiles going unfleeced.

Had the Jews never been expelled from Spain, it's interesting to imagine how different English history might have been. There's a reasonable chance Shakespeare (or Shakespeare & Marlowe, whatever the new belief is this week) would not have existed in the form they did. Entirely possible the Jews would have attempted to work out a deal with the Spanish in exchange for some sort of leniency deal or monopoly of something, perhaps to do with shipping.

Also, one can bet the Jews would have been u to their elbows in the trade in negro slaves, so there would have been a big fight not to outlaw slavery in 1833 since it would have been such a source of income for Jews.

Of course, I'm just running through a bunch of counterfactuals and there is no way or knowing any of this, but it i an interesting thought experiment….

*not making it clear enough here I suppose, the counterfactual I'm starting with here is is that England took the Jews the Spanish expelled in 1492 and what would have become of England.

* I'm talking about during the Spanish Armanda. Since, to quote Nixon, "Jews are born spies," I wonder– assuming the Jews in Spain had been able to set up some form of contact wit their fellow Jews in England–perhaps the Spanish Armada would have been expecting fireships and managed to avoid them. Lots of interesting questions if you imagine an England with Jews either never expelled or allowed back in earlier.

Depending on how the Jews were treated, all sorts of things become possible. It would actually be a great topic for a historical novel. No agent would even be able to sell it for you, but would be fun to write.

The real kikes are the ones who put him on that stick.

Jesus and his buddies all grew up Jews. Paul was Jew. Paul is (((Christianity)))

Vaticano et Judaica delenda est!!

too edgy 4 me. dude, you ever been to 9gag? Think you'd fit right in with other edgelords…

Anti-Christian!

good thread

Yes it is. Did it all the time before christianity. It is not a christcuck trait.

It's close to both, because they are all Jewish anti-white religions.

Jews were filthy rich and given privileged social positions in Catholicism. They became powerful in protestant areas merely by the fact that those areas happened to have rising bourgeois class before Catholic ones did, which itself wasn't necessarily tied to Protestantism per se.

Either way, it is an irrelevant distinction, since all christcuckoldry is cancer and anti-white, and has been since it was created by the anti-white sandnigger Jews, Jesus and Saul.

Well I should clarify. Christcucks did genocide people, but only whites like the Cathars. They protected the Jews and gave them social privileges.

I don't want 6 million crypto-jews who've all converted. I want them fucking exterminated. Fuck this shit.

Take that top tier cringe back to >>>/christian/ faggot.

Big words for a spent force.

How's that government-mandated prayer, or that ban on gay marriage, or that fight against Islam, or the campaign against premarital sex going?

Any day now. Any day now.

If that's true then why are there still jews? Jews were a protected class in the Roman Empire for 2000 years. Explain that.

/thread
It's the same shit they pull with "muh Syrian chrischons" and handing out soccer to beaner rats.

Praying to convert Jews in that they may one day see the light. I love it. Great thread OP. Enjoy your Easter!

Just like they did before Christianity?

Oh, wait.

Oh, look, the other side of the bait shows up. How's that (((1))) treating you, Moshe? And what Christian is proud about killing Christ…? That's just fucking ???? levels of bait.

Its one thing for brainwashed Holla Forumsacks to repeat the same memes against christian Holla Forumsacks, but pretending to be christians for the sake of driving them out? That's just Holla Forums-tier underhandedness and baiting right there.

Are you supporting it or implying anyone else is doing a better job of stopping fag marriage or islam?

I can't believe you idiots have let the kikes manipulate you into attacking your fellow Holla Forumsacks. How can you idiots let yourselves be so easily manipulated and divide yourselves up like this just like the left and Shia wanted? No wonder Holla Forums's activity is nowhere near what it used to be.