Today, April 14th 2017, WikiLeaks publishes six documents from the CIA's HIVE project created by its

THE HIVE

wikileaks.org/vault7/?hive#Hive

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polk/res/11201.html
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/longhorn-tools-used-cyberespionage-group-linked-vault-7

Bump

That was the development name for Windows Vista. The group who invented NT6 called itself Longhorn. Huh guess that's a coincidence.

So the CIA niggers left the /Zi switch on during compile, that actually gives a bit of information into their compilation process. I always thought they'd use some stenography but all those tools that leaked show at least in house they don't which is fine. But it also seems they couldn't even make an OMF by hand in their public branches. Neat.

Probably, all platforms are vulnerable (linux x86, mips, powerpc, win) . This looks more like a low-level exploit that creates the beachhead for more sophisticated tools. The userguide is some good reading.
wikileaks.org/vault7/document/hive-UsersGuide/page-1/#pagination

So what does this mean?

It means we're living in the Matrix.

oy vey

Slow down with those digits, Satan.

Burned

I hope I can live to see the end of the CIANiggers

Satanic trips confirmed, we in a simulation!

Explanation for dummies?

STEGANOGRAPHY

Both you and Holla Forums Jim are bad with that word!

whhat

LOL, read pic related and check this bread
8ch.net/polk/res/11201.html

Mike Pompeo got triggered by Assange's op-ed and that tweet probably had the same effect.

tl;dr Aussies are still #1 at shitposting

Nah, to be fair, it was the chilean parliament (Chamber of Deputies) who asked Pinochet to do a coup d'État because they saw Allende was trying to quickly turn the whole country into a communist system. Allende was elected president but with only about 36% of the vote. When he started acting like a communist dictator those who didn't vote for him freaked out and the parliament had a vote to remove Allende and when Allende refused to step down they were the ones who asked the army to get rid of him. Pinochet was assisted by the CIA but Allende was assisted by the KGB.

I don't see the purpose that they would use a CPI inject into their Tcp subroutine. It doesn't allow for debug at layer 3 tier equipment on their backbone.

Well unless they are spoofing the Id at the subroutine compile it would never inject into the hex.

Can someone please explain how this works in very simple terms?

NBC assumes their viewers are retarded.

Sorry, should have mentioned pic was unrelated.

Aut-Right on suicide watch.

Is Julian giving a shout-out to helicopter flying lessons?

wew

It's describing a run-of-the-mill command-and-control system for malware. Basically confirms that, while effective, the CIA are bottom-tier script-kiddies.

FUCK THE CIA

use wireshark and see just how much info is going between your router and amazon servers.

are you fucking autistic lmfao

Who the fuck names these things?

Refers to 'unicorn'

Thank you.

J
E
W
I
S
H

T
R
I
C
K
S

pfsense ftw

these were the same people who clarified that hillary used bleachbit

And in case anyone things this is a shoop:
twitter.com/nbcnews/status/785299709342654465?lang=en

loool

Yes, somebody please translate this into normalfag

dat ID. checked?

lurk more

How fucking new are you?

t. assmads who fell for the bait of a drunk master ruser

nope, not even once

I get a little triggered every time I see this or anything like it, and the shit thing is how many people are taken in by the wordplay. When Trump said 'wiretapped' he put it in quotes just like that. He did so because, in the modern day, making quote signs when you say a word can indicate that the word you're using is being used euphemistically. English-major fags might get pissed off at the degradation of language or whatever, but it's the modern reality.

So all these news organizations pretending to fact check the tweet are autistically hung up on the phrase "wire tap". That is, they're pretending what Trump meant was literally that the alphabet agencies came into Trump tower, spliced a CAT3 wire onto some old analog phone system, and had some guy sitting in a utility closet somewhere listening 24/7 for the phone to get picked up. Obviously they didn't do that, because it was 2016 and they have access to the NSA's supercomputers.

So no, his people weren't wire tapped. But they were "wire tapped," as in, their phone calls were spied upon by the government. Additionally, it was legal as the ones the agencies *said* they were spying on were actually foreigners that Trump's people were talking to. Fine, whatever, but that doesn't explain what reasons the agencies then had to unmask the names of the American citizens who were "incidentally" spied upon, nor how those unmasked names were leaked to the public, which is actually a violation of the law, and an attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

They definitely can't blame Russians for this. The fact of the matter is people inside the system itself are pissed and see an opportunity for change because the new president shakes the establishment up like nothing before. Of course, currently he's cucking a bit but he's in a difficult position. We'll have to wait and see what happens in full but it doesn't matter even if he is a shill. People on the inside have learned to take matters into their own hands and that people on the outside should do this as well. This is the last stand against the global monster that wants to destroy all we hold dear.

Was going to post that, glad someone else remembers. I had an early build that still used the Longhorn name back in the day.

No, referred to pic related.

lol better stick to wangblows XP then

look it up

Hello, hello, hello

They're not wrong, though.

I guess no-one actually took the time to read the CIA specifications for their spyware released a few weeks ago, as this has already been made public. Either that, or this is some spoonfeeding.

Also, anyone who read previous V7 pdfs, did you find the CIAs language bizarre? They reinvent terminology for basic IT concepts all the time. I would not be surprised if this is some sort of artificial shibboleth so that they can identify moles discussing CIA procedure/technology out on the wild internets using the established dragnets.

shibboleth oy vey

How did you not realize this from the first leak?

Fuck me. I've been seeing this for a couple years now. Consistant AWS traffic, sometimes cloudflare.

Probably a lot of that is ads, but you can strip them out with this hosts file:
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
You can also filter all possible subdomains if you run your own DNS server. Here's unbound.conf entry:
local-zone: "amazonaws.com." refuse
But that won't affect traffic to their servers where the IP maps to/from a vhost, like 8ch.net does for cloudflare. You'd have to ourgight blackhole route all their netblocks, but then this website wouldn't work anymore. The real question is: why is everyone so trusting to use these "cloud" middle-men? We already know for years they can be compromised easily (pic).

s/ourgight/outright/

No match for "BSD" in that PDF. It looks like only Windows, Linux, Solaris.

can you faggot stop for a while, linux is also bugged by the cia, they put money on it, linus is fucked up from the core, audit that faggot

pinochet was a good goy, that's why he was kept alive for so long, the jewkike community loved him, but after he died, they say he treat them very was, obvious kike quadruple game

kek, this is politifact tier factchecking.

Good luck.

why is trump making up stories about obama though?

Damnit, how do I download all of the docs and source code in one go?

This is getting a bit technical..

I've been seeing a lot of amazon traffic over the years and I always thought it was suspicious.
Good old spidey senses!

If you use a shitty VPN provider they probably do hosting through amazon

amazon.aws or something

IS IT STARTING, user?

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-21/total-chaos-cyber-attack-feared-multiple-cities-hit-simultaneous-power-grid-failures