Holocaust promoters pushing new propaganda

Was over on 4pol. We got hit with a thread pushing a massive document "refuting" the claims of Holocaust revisionists.

This document is massive, and goes through each claim piece by piece supposedly debunking it. It's very obvious that it was compiled by some jewish group, probably at huge expense, with the intention to spread it far and wide across the web to counter the rising insurgency against them.

It was very odd, the thread exploded instantly. Within just a few minutes we had 50 posts. Out of nowhere seemingly a bunch of well-read holocaust promoters bubbled up to dump arguments and crack the consensus. If they're targeting 4chan, they are probably targeting everywhere else too. The document already has 10,000 views.

I would like to dig into this thing and pick apart their arguments. Then assemble some easy infographs that counter the claims one by one. Poking enough holes to discredit the document entirely. I've skimmed through it and already found some juicy targets.

Here it is:
imgur.com/a/725A7

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
engineeringtoolbox.com/boiling-points-water-altitude-d_1344.html
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/13/1474133895701.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Konrad_Morgen
vid.me/0Q72
ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&sort=voa&s=0&st=34#entries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm… I was expecting the kikes to try something against the recent nationalist and anti-jewish sentiments sweeping across the internet.

But why this? Surely they know there is no argument we can't torpedo and sink.

The holocaust is their biggest propaganda asset. If that ever lost power, they're finished.

It's a wonder why the kike is losing their collective hold on history and how badly he flails to grab it.

The holohoax is so obviously fake it should be called

THE HOLOGRAM

Just the undead likeness of Tupac Shakur fuzzing and flickering next to Snoop Nigger, it looks real-ish, someone spent a fortune to prop it up and keep up appearances…but it's obviously fake.

Here he explains his motivations

I know that's long. But basically he's saying this is to counter holocaust denial videos on Youtube and crack down on racism

Fucking genius. Spread it.

Nobody I've ever talked to about the Holocaust believes the number of dead is anywhere near that high. Even six million is hard to believe, and that's counting everybody, all civilian deaths from any cause during the war. Right out the gate this document is blowing it.

Strawman; the blogpost

This claim is pretty much moot I'd say

It sounds like it's just the same brow-beating, 'don't you dare question it' nonsense they always pull.

The great thing about Jews is they claim this until the second one of us mentions it.

Of course.

I wonder if any of you can find a flaw in this line of reasoning?
He goes on really long here, so I've piecemealed together some relevant parts.

It really seems like he's stretching it here

Spicer reminded everyone that the holocaust exists as well

Just so we're all clear, this is a good thing.

Previously, the standard tactic of the left was to just try to shout us down and call us names. If they are now willing to engage us in an actual discussion then this is a very good thing. It is good, because the weight of the evidence is on our side and any fair and objective observer who examines the evidence with an open mind will agree with us.

That having been said, this thread that they posted was a waste of their time. Literally no one read the document they uploaded. If you write a fucking novel, then tell randoms on the net to read it, they didn't read it. The authors have wasted their time.

You might be right.

But when I saw it I was very worried. That's why I came over here

I can't find the image, but there was a metal walmart door torn to fucking shreds by a black Friday crowd. Those aren't even people desperate to live.

We live in an exciting time.

I'll read through their gibberish article and post a refutation tomorrow.

I remember seeing that imgur link time ago.

If almost a hundred years later they still can't allow serious investigations on holohoax sites, then it can't be taken seriously. I mean: If they are the ones who have access yet they still have to resort to links, shoops and memes like us instead of vids certified by professional organizations, then there's every reason to doubt.

Bonus points for the 6,000,000, how did the nazis didn't kill 5,999,999 or 6,000,001 but six million exactly? Oh, it was an aproximation? What was the real number?
We're still talking about jews that died because of direct actions of the nazis and not counting the ones who died because of allied bombing nor are we adding gipsies or other ethnical groups?

Oh damn, I forgot about the brick wall scratches!

Very nice, basically crushes the argument doesn't it?

This. Another tactic to consider would pro-hoax infographics that make obviously ridiculous claims about evil Nazi actions that are captioned at the end with phrases about not listening to deniers.

Just use the actual claims that have been discredited, like human hair pillows, human skin lampshades, jew soap, masturbation machines, minecarts putting living children into roaring fires, etc. They made up tons of shit in the post-war period.

It might also be fun to cross-reference these lies with the lies the Soviets told about their other enemies. Odds are they reused a few choice ones.

Include quotes from the known holocaust survivor fakers like that guy in Pennsylvania.

We want to get them defending the shit which is so bullshit it's even acknowledged as fake.

Tangential argument. Its not that the door was flimsy, its that it wasn't sealed. And had a handle on the inside. And a glass panel.

Also, note the "writhing mass of soft bodies" and "people grappling in all directions". This is someone taking far too much pleasure in the thought of violent untimely death.

What in the actual fuck?

But, but, we need to attack Ivanka and call her names. Forget about the Holohoax

He did not answer that question quickly

or at all

I don't care. I know that the Holodomor is not at all known, even some obscure week-long shootout in the war of Yugoslavia has more street cred than those dozens of millions who were left to die by so called communism.
I always ask that question, why is it that we always remember at every occasion the one thing where they simply put down everyone they didn't like - but classist cleansing "right in the time when you grew up" (very powerful notion) is being ignored. I am a worker with roots in agriculture. What ought to be my metric to remember ugly stuff?

Go back to Holla Forums, "real communism has never been tried" shill.

The problem (for (((them))) in this case) with these kind of extensive documents is that they TRY to cover a lot of subjects, hence it's a lot easier to sink the ENTIRE work by debunking merely 5 of the 100 claims (example).
An effective lie is one that has few but strong, versatile elements, a "compact" lie, but here i can already see shit so ridiculous and easy to debunk that wouldn't fool even Holla Forums.

Among the many there's this one that completely IGNORES the hundreds of documents proving Rothschild have their dirty finger in many jars during history and basically tries to say that "They are just harmless magnates, and yes, they are jewish, that's why people are attacking and slandering them after all, it's because they are envious!"

And most funny "By the way, he didn't control the Bank of England. There's no primary source evidence indicating that he did (oh, silly me, I forgot, it's a secret!) His grandson did sit on the board of directors, beginning in 1869."

A mixture of Burden of Proof and Appeal to Authority.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

Attempt to cover with irony a genuine conclusion a reader could make.

He then also has 2 lines of text and a link to an OFFICIAL government site (apex kek) to debunk the whole federal reserve thing and say that it was created to serve the P E O P L E and that no one owns it.

In conclusion, nothing more than a gigantic damage control wall of text ergo a compilation of kosher narrative.

All in all, the wall of text is (inevitably) riddled with logical fallacies.
It is literally a matter of reading it while keeping in mind these.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

I haven't read so far, but isn't the burden of proof on us to prove that Rothschild does own the Bank of England? I also am uncertain how finding a primary document is necessarily an appeal to authority. I say this because I'm imagining some sort of document recording the sale to Rothschild.

His schtick seems to just be to be edgy and confrontational and have a tone of, "if you disagree you are an obvious moron." It's more or less the same thing they always do with Holocaust Denial. The way you can tell it's bullshit is that they don't just simply give you a giant stack of facts. It's either 'accept this statement or you are an unperson.'

There are people who think the War of the Roses didn't happen. Scholars just debate them and it's a wacky position without much compelling evidence, but no one is threatened enough to make it illegal.

It cuts both ways. If that is the case, they need to produce the order from Hitler ordering the extermination of Jews (oh right, it's a secret!)

It's the classic Sophisticated JIDF Member tone.

Yes. That would be hurt them more than us in the debate about the Holocaust. Furthermore, what does Rothschild have to do with the Holocaust and revisionism itself? It seems as if he is trying to attack all anti-Semitic conspiracies.

This is true, and years ago it's what made the JIDF ironicly such a good ally to Holla Forums. A decade or so ago the JIDF used to actually attempt rational argument in holocaust threads on Holla Forums and /n/, later on Holla Forums. They'd always be BTFO. The two-sided dialog they helped create was exceptionally persuasive.

It's a "reversed" variant of burden of proof, which is the side of the same coin.

By "primary document" he refers to government approved documents or/and government approved claims made by government approved "experts"
Government = Authority in this case.

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax and One-Third of the Holocaust put forth pretty undeniable proof.

This article reads like
When the nigger who wrote that pile of shit can make a four-hour documentary without sounding like a petulant child, they might stand a chance.

I'm not sure what you mean, but from reading your greentexts, it would seem, to me, that the burden of proof might lie on both of us, because he's making the negative claim to our affirmative claim whose evidence is non-"primary" and circumstantial~.

What the fuck am I even reading?

I can buy the proposition that maybe few Shlomos didn't have the will to live enough to smash the shit out of those doors, but not millions.

Or in some cases throwing the person in jail.

The number one authority, goy!

Listen lad, you are indeed right, but the reason for my dodgy behavior is that i don't fucking want to dump my Rothschild folder and explain shit, because today is my free day and i have no intention of going full autismo to counter a damage controlling wall of text made by an pedantic kike, maybe another day. No hard feelings.

This seems to be a concentrated effort.

Just now a random, new user posted this in a discord server I am in as well as anti-white propaganda, so I came here to see if anyone else ran into this, and what do you know, there is this thread. Pic related is one of the images from in there.

https:// imgur .com/a/PSmeN

(to be more precise, that is the image he posted. I reverse searched it and came to that imgur catalog)

This is fairly old.

No problem. I never wanted you to dump anyway. I'm just being impartial in the argument, I guess, maybe, to ensure that our arguments are foolproof.

That image has been posted here before and on /his/ and I'm sure it comes from a Holla Forumser (though it precedes them).

This is the problem with all the lies - it's so easy to spot the contradictions.

That's literally their "debunking." I would, however, like some harder evidence of the original content in that corner.

Have my meme energy, the dubz confirm that the holocaust never happened and we won't quit until the kikes fuck off with their holohoax shenanigans

I can tell they're not fresh, I am only saying this may be another weapon of theirs. If there's a variety of images for them to use it won't look like it's the same group behind it.

Was it disproven?

According to the (((official narrative))) the Zyklon B was dropped down metal grate columns from holes in the roof. Why would the jews not notice this happening, since the canisters were in plain sight, just because they couldn't smell the gas?

It just makes no sense.

The other one is "Bergen-Belsen wasn't a death camp", which will surprise people since the most famous Holocaust victim of all time, Anne Frank, died there.

Didn't she die from typhus?

I'd guess 98% of people think she was gassed in a fake shower and cremated.

When I was a kid people 'didn't know' what happened to her.

The argument for Krege, the guy doing penetrating sonar, is flimsy evidence. Also, notice how they don't cite any source to support their argument in that section. The University of Birmingham from what I've searched up just now didn't do a sonar. Moreover, this honestly prove anything unfortunately because there is bound to be mass graves due to deaths because of typhus and starvation. You'd have to a chemical analysis of how they died (which, IIRC, Treblinka didn't use Zyklon B). Then there's the fact that he tries to poison the well by associating him with David Duke and using a quote to shame/appall(?) people into not believing this. There was a Treblinka documentary in 2013, but it was refuted by Eric Hunt, I believe.

Another thing, Zyklon B requires temperatures in excess of 2000 degrees celsius to be lethal to humans. It's a solid substance that turns to gas under heat. Low levels heat make it wonderful for delousing, but there's no way it could kill a human. The kikes would die from the heat before the gas.

Basically all the OC I'm seeing has the same lack of brevity I've seen from jews elsewhere. They run in circles over tangentially related shit to 'debunk', which I'm sure turns off any curious bystander through sheer boredom.

The worst thing you can do is fall to their level. Just use humor and anger like usual. Holocaust jokes good, long-winded responses bad.

It seems like the diesel gassings could be easily disproven experimentally by proving that diesel exhaust doesn't kill mammals.

They have done that.

Isn't not disproving their claim falling to their level instead?

forcing someone to prove a claim is the best antidote to kikery

I found this pretty interesting as well
Funny how he implies admittedly this is a bit of a stretch that no stable minded individual doubts these "narratives."

Has anyone done experiments with zyklon b on human-sized mammals?

They use those tactics for a reason. It's how they've won over all of academia. The masses who aren't read on these things just see two eggheads spouting meaningless words at each other.

Hitler in your quote won arguments with them, then called them out on their bullshit. Key is that second part. It's a language everyone understands.

The real question behind Zyklon B is, why the fuck would the Nazis use it to kill people? It's expensive as fuck insecticide INVENTED AND SOLD BY JEWS. If they were actually evil as claimed they would have just used bullets. The pictures never make any sense either, the campers were all starving looking and show symptoms of typhus so the Nazis gassed people who were already going to die and didn't just use bullets or take a cricket bat to their heads? Even if true, that would make the Nazis way humane but using Zyklon B to kill people is ridiculous in and of itself. The kike who invented it literally gassed himself with it, to delouse.

Idiotic kike sophistry. In the end, nobody would bother questioning the holohoax even if everybody knew it was fake if they didn't always use it as an excuse for every manner of overwhelming criminality. You would think the events they whine so much about would make Jews more moral and peaceful but Jews are worse than their own Nazi caricatures. But if true, Jews should know it to be their own fault. After all, Zyklon B is a Jewish invention.

The ~270K deaths that were used to stage the holohoax were caused by the Rothschilds. They decide what wars occur; the supply trains carrying food and medicine that would've prevented those deaths were bombed with their approval, if not on their direct order.
The imprisoned jews had lost all political power and were about to be deported. Instead, they were sacrificed, and Hitler was blamed for the "millions of deaths". This would help stave off future uprisings against the jews still in power, and also net them free territory and money as "reparations".

It's the standard approach. "Only crazy people doubt the Holocaust. You don't want to be crazy, do you?"

Its shit dude, takes 5 minutes to refute.
We already had a thread about this week ago.

Go back.

And here's the other weirdness; they starve them and beat them into skeletons but then they have showers where they kill them with invisible gas so its all hidden.

It's like it oscillates between diabolical hell and soylent green.

I would love to see someone get vid of that door getting broken down, "but's its old now" "the gas and tears it absorbed weakened it!"

A dedicated Holla Forumsak could actually do this at home or in some woods.

Also, funny story:
I asked my teacher about that door years ago.

surprised he didn't throw flat earthing in there to "debunk" it even more

So is there anything substantial in there? I'm barely a quarter of the way through the intro and it reads like a high school research paper written by someone who just watched "Denial" or something. I doubt there's any actual evidence to support the holocaust, but we need to know what kind of arguments will be rolling out

(checked)
Not to my knowledge, and probably because that's a good way to get an animal cruelty lawsuit against you. Bit of a catch-22

No dumbass, it's not that hot. It's perhaps 200C, but I don't even think it needs to be that hot. It's not a solid substance, it's a gas impregnated crystalline substrate, and the heating vaporizes the trapped gas, which then needs forced air circulation to move the gas away from the crystals. So you need both heat and forced air induction to move the gaseous cyanide away from the crystalline substrate.

But not at 2000C you idiot. I certainly hope that was a typo and you meant 200C, which is still probably much, much hotter than necessary.

Water boils at 90C (212F), I can't imagine you need heat much higher than 100C to drive impregnated cyanide out of a crystalline substrate.

Get your fucking facts straight so you don't look like an idiot.

No his answer is very clear. The holohoax is emphasized so much because of "disgusting jew-hate"
But seriously what do you expect, this was obviously the work of a yid. Most likely jidf or some adl faggot.

Has anyone ever collected on David Irving's standing offer of a bounty for primary documents ordering the Holocaust? And if not, why not? Just asking. Because - despite all the calumnies and slurs thrown at him - Irving doesn't seem to have been a believer in a worldwide Jewish conspiracy; just someone who wanted cold, hard proof of a historical event.
Doubt of the existing narrative (a narrative very profitable and advantageous to some) does not imply belief in systemic Jewish perfidy, and to claim so is to argue in bad fai- aaaaah, silly me.

Doubt is not a crime*.
* (this offer not valid in 11 European jurisdictions)

This is the poorest "debunking" I've ever seen and riddled with strawmen.

>engineeringtoolbox.com/boiling-points-water-altitude-d_1344.html

Ok, retard.

I was thinking the same thing. No normie is gonna begin reading this shit. Also, it reads like it was written by some rabbi, vomiting out sentence after sentence without saying much.

Some obvious hints that it's jew-made that i found after a first glance

This thing is fucking massive but i'm sure there will be Holla Forumsacks willing to comb through it and debunk it from A-Z.

topkek, I know everything looks higher when you're in tel aviv, but that is deluded

Zyklon B requires about 80F and forced air circulation. It would work in the summer without a heater, but in the winter? I don't think so. And without air circulation in the summer, it wouldn't work well at all.

Zyklon B itself isn't lethal to anything, it's a delivery mechanism for hydrogen cyanide. Hydrogen cyanide's lethality is not dependent on temperature, it's dependent on concentration. In low concentrations, the human liver breaks down cyanide easily. This is because it's often found in nuts and seeds which humans eat.

Then give them this image
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/13/1474133895701.png

The kike shill can't debunk it at all.

I believe I've seen the source of your 2000 degree confusion, and as I recall it's based on calculations of what sort of temperature would be required to vaporize sufficient quantities of Zyklon B in the timeframes described.

As I recall, the 2000 degree figure comes from a confusion between heat and temperature. Please see this embedded video.

OG is gonna win Kiev.

Is this thread just full of ameritard burgers?

Jesus fucking Christ you idiots.

He said 80F, not 80C…

80F

CO Average elevation is a little under 7k feet, IIRC water boils 1 degree Fahrenheit lower for every 500 feet, so ~199 F or 93 C. Even in lovely Colorado its more than 90C to boil water.

My bad, sorry.

STOP DERAILING YOURSELVES

This is a classic example of jewish wordplay, repeat our premise and conclusion almost verbatim, then pretend that you've just debunked it by using a mocking tone. He outlined in one parragraph the essence of why holocaust denial is so important, yet made it sound to joe normalfaggot as if it's all false.

There's an old infograph that covers that, I believe. To keep the ovens of Auschwitz burning, one would have needed a veritable mountain of fuel, yet we have no shipping manifests that come close to a quarter of what was needed. Then of course you have the basic time constraints of burning a body, which can take anywhere from 45 minutes (in the event of a small child) to 3 hours (in the event of a large man). None of it adds up

Ok, I looked up the cuckchan dead jew storage and I think they handled them pretty well. Honestly surprised. Here's the bread
ttps://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121045990/
So the Jew shilling is futile, as usual. The JIDF couldn't do it with /new/ and now Holla Forumsish thought is millions time the scale since then. They can't stop it. No one can because even if the holohoax happened it still doesn't stop the objective observation of Jewish maliciousness.

This doesn't answer the question, he just described how they could break down the door but acts as if he proved that they couldn't. This is maximum jewishness, saying something that is the complete opposite of it;s interpretation. Besides, those doors could be broken with only one or two people frantically trying to escape and full of adrenaline, it's well documented that people temporarily gain incredible strength in order to survive.

Everything after is him just extrapolating on his flaw, making a large emphais on minutae that means nothing to the argument, but is presented as if it's damning evidence. In fact the entire discussion about the doors is a non-sequitor, it doesn't matter what the architecture of the alleged gas chambers is, if there's no madd graves to coroborate the death toll. That's the lynchpin of the hologram, no bodies means no genocide, doors are irrelevant.

By using the holohoax as the mother of all crimes, he can thereby refute any of those later current happenings as none other than ramblings of mad men. The agenda is so clear it's fucking painful. In fact, it's so obvious what he's pushing for with things like the "European migrant crisis" that it's probably going to work against his favor.

A point that doesn't get brought up enough is that calling a number an approximation is meaningless if you don't also give a bound on how large the error is. The numbers 3, 3.14, 38, and 131232234234 are all approximations to pi, but only the first two have a small enough boundary that we can accept them as such, the later two can still be called approximations but they're godawful ones since the error is too large.

So with respect to the 6 million, is that number accurate to within 10 jews either way? Between 5999990 and 6000010 ? or accurate to 100 jews?, 1000 jews? ten thousand jews? 1 million jews? These are all very different estimates and if you can't tell me which then I can't take the number 6million as anything other than wishful thinking.

The Haavara Transfer Agreement BLOWS UP the whole holocaust narrative. It was a deal between the Nazis and the Zionists to help emigrate german jews to Palestine/Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED!

Want another piece of evidence??
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Konrad_Morgen

This is a Waffen SS judge. He executed a camp commandant for killing two jewish prisoners……….

Let me repeat that; A NAZI SS JUDGE EXECUTED A CAMP COMMANDANT FOR KILLING TWO JEWISH PRISONERS!

He was so fucking thorough that he interviewed other prisoners, PERSONALLY!

Why would an SS judge be executing commandants, when they are supposedly gassing / rolling / electrifying 666 million of them!?!?

On these two points alone the narrative crumbles. And we haven't even gotten to the number problem of killing 3287 people a day in gas chambers, let alone the fuel needed to cremate them all.

They couldn't even produce 1 body for the Nuremberg Trials!

These are lies, the Holocaust is a lie.

kek

Water even boils at 70C, user.

In fact if you go high enough it boils at 0C.

And that just makes your point completely trivial.

It's not meant to make sense, it's meant to shock and disgust people, especially children. Seeing a naked/emaciated body, especially when this is your first time seeing nudity, is a horrifying event for children, they don't understand the physics of starvation or hydrogen cyanide poisoning, they only see a scary picture and hear scary words and conclude that nazis are scary people. Any adult who believes the emaciated bodies were gassed is simply reliving childhood trauma and mentally shutting down. On top of that, joe normalfag has a tendency to defend his viewpoints even when debunked by scrambling for the next "valid sounding" justification, for example:
Their trauma forces them to defend the hologram.

This argument is trivial

My point was that 2000C for vaporizing cyanide out of Zyklon crystals was retarded, and even 200C was way too hot, and I used the comparison of a boiling point for water as an example of how absurd even 200C would be for flashing cyanide gas off of crystalline substrate.

Bitch.

What the fuck is this?

The real answer is because the jews had been told beforehand that if they survived, they could sell the door.
They didn't want to have to lower the price of their stock.

You can expand the image with the option at the bottom

Superior german engineering:
Even our railroad tracks make crematrimus faster and cleaner than todays are.

Holocaust is one of those myths I've always wanted to believe happened. Literally the only reason I say it didn't happen is because it didn't fucking happen. Racial egalitarianism is another myth; but one which I have no desire to believe in.

Where did they find fuel to waste on that.
It would be like feeding a power station with no output.

Funny that you ask that. In the same section it says something about that.
>www . hdot . org/debunking-denial/or15-hindu-funeral-pyres/
>www . hdot . org/debunking-denial/or18-not-enough-wood/
>www . hdot . org/debunking-denial/or17-cremation-bodies/
>www . hdot . org/debunking-denial/or21-remains-teeth/
I gotta give it to them, they were nice enough to break links on their own.

Reminds me of the germans making a 'work camp' where jews were told they would be working to free themselves.
They were taught skilled jobs, machining and metal work, some working in chemistry. Some in maintenance, others managing the other jews and improving productivity.

They spent a full three months in training, even going to other factories and labs to learn the skills at great expense to the germans.
Then they set to work for another six months. Crafting, building, assembling, polishing all the parts.

Some worked on smaller, repetitive but still vitally important parts.

Eventually, after most of a year had passed, they had finished.
It was an interconnected pistol with hundreds of barrels.
One mathematically bright jew used his counting ability and counted the barrels. Then he counted the jews. One more barrel than all of us, what a coincidence. Then he realised he had not counted himself.

All of a sudden, the pistol fired all the hundreds of barrels and each jew was hit in the head and died a long, slow and agonising death - as the bullets the jews had built were designed to travel slowly through the air, and kill them over a matter of days.

When they had died, they guards melted down the pistol into steel, and then burned it until it had all gone.
Then they brought another set of jews and more materials to make the next gun.

I know your point and agree with it but claim something like "Water boils at 90 C", without the necessary information, is just completely retarded. You are literally adding a pressure dependence on the temperature without adding the necessary information which makes your information completely useless, in this case, instead of going with the convention that water boils at 100C. It's like adding an observer condition when measuring velocity without mentioning the conditions of the observer but give enough information that it is not a stationary observer which everyone is using when you are talking velocity in everyday life.

Your tax dollars at work

If this is what I think it is, it's almost all lifted from the "Holocaust Controversies" blogspot, some of it word for word.

i have literally never seen this before, crematorium figures used for comparison are always based on figures from either crematoriums at the time or when being hilariously generous, modern crematoriums working 24/7 with no maintenance and magical super fuel.

I live in Colorado where water literally boils around 90C, it's just what I'm used to. Most notably because I was taught about having to make sure that my euro spec Mercedes from the 90s never gets above 85C coolent temp when climbing mountain roads because water vaporizes at 90C up here and the engine black will crack.

You got the fucking point.

*engine block

I think the Germans used voodoo to discover the secret of spontaneous human combustion.
They whispered into the ear of one of the jews, and he set on fire, causing the next one to set on fire, and so on until all six million were a big line of burning dominos.

It is the only logical explanation.

Perhaps they should have asked the evil boogie-men how they did it, and not just if they did it.

red herring or not that's fucking gay

Discuss the Holocaust on 4chan's /his/ and you will be swarmed by Holocaust experts. I'm not shitting you, they have recited arguments and pics and images and know an EXTRAORDINARY amount about it. It's deeply suspicious that among a ragtag group of anons some of them have encyclopedic knowledge of the holocaust and absolute fanaticism defending it.

I'm convinced, besides Holla Forums, each 4chan board has a liberal "garrison" of sorts put in place by shill groups to counter the spread of the red pill. Or on reddit they have a liberal "mobile task force" sent to threads of any and all boards which are politically sensitive to shill.

NAZI COLD FUSION POWERING JEW KILNS TO MAKE KIKE CRYSTAL CHANDELIERS

Lol, even his nuanced graph doesn't support his worldview.

It's just your friendly neighborhood JIDF/Neocohen propaganda squad.

It's actually even better because the action - reaction scheme is completly reversed on this: Before it was the leftist/kike shouting DAS RAYCISS or DAS ANTISEMIDIC :DDD and the right winger sperging out and trying to disprove the accusation.
Now you have people memeing about being gassed six milion times, Karl Marx being a kike and good boys who dindu nuffin and the only reaction the left has is by peoduction impotent autistic textwalls like this. Boy they're fucked.

Yids actually do this long winded shit on purpose so that normal fags wont take the time to actually read it. The sale of the propaganda is largely in promotion of that the research is reliable and accredited.

You can barely even read this shit.

How the fuck was that explained?

That happened too, I survived both procedures!!

It's funny, nobody is going to bother reading even half of it. It's hilarious because it could probably educate leftists a bit more on the subject so they don't get BTFO so hard on the holocaust, but they're too dumb to at least read on how to counter some of our claims. (not that they aren't true.)

holocaust deniers are automatically xenophobic hmm i smell some matza. this is too easy fags

Underrated trips.

It is pointless trying to convince anyone, because regardless of logic, sense, reason, evidence or lack of evidence - all a kike has to do is scream racism and you are silenced.

We must fight it in another way.
Work hard and find places in every three letter agencies. Within a decade, you will be able to divert the recruiting towards other similarly minded applicants.
A couple of decades and the agencies will be majority Holla Forums. With that, real control and distribution of information and power is possible.

That sentiment is changing, rapidly actually.

took me a while, my folder is really disorganized right now. I still couldn't find the one about how much fuel would be needed to burn six million bodies.

The Jews have been lying since Judaism began to be a thing. The exodus from slavery in Egypt central to the very Jewish existence was proven to be a ridiculous hoax with the aid of modern archeology as much as virtually everything in their book of desert fairy tales. Now remember before the holohoax the Jews used the slavery in ancient Egypt story in an appeal for Christian sympathy, which unfortunately worked until they became unbearable and everyone caught onto them. Then there's the events which did happen, such as when the Romans steamrolled them but Jews wrote that 4 BILLION, yes billion with a "B", were slaughtered by the Romans. Remember that this isn't even half of it. Jewish history and identity is made up of lies after lies after lies. It is not a stereotype for no reason, it is objective fact. Not even a year before the war broke out in Europe they were lying, they have been lying for centuries in Europe like they always have. The Rothschilds wealth alone is mostly garnered from lies, such as when they lied to both sides of the Napoleonic war to prolong it for their own profit at great cost to innocents. To this they they are still not criminalised for these crimes against humanity but oh, Germany, poor Germany must be never made to forget the six gorillion. If Jews want to cry about atrocities and believe in lies, they should pay for their own that they record in their own torah such as the Holocast they committed on countless others attested in their own torah and talmud in their own words.

The air in the room was pressurised slowly over several hours, so the jews working away didn't notice.
This made the air thicker, and the bullets being designed with flaps and parachutes to slow them down, made them travel slower.
They each had little long lasting rocket motors on them, which were refuelled in flight over the days by other jews who were blindfolded and told that they were changing light bulbs.

I never got this. Why didn't the kikes just replace the door after the war instead of leave this shit?

I speed read. This imgur link literally contains no information. It does contain lots of references to other sources but no actually information in the text itself. It's designed to give the appearance of substance.

Also it doesn't even provide links to sources. So it's basically worthless.

They overused it. People are already talking over it and brushing it off.

muh nazi scientist magic kept the gas inside

Who is this designed for? Most people are bluepilled, they believe the holocaust happened, even the faggots over T_D think this. Is there really a high number of holohoax fence sitters that all this shit is even worth it?

this

im pretty sure thats hotweels not notail

Fucking kek.

It's obviously just to reinforce blue pilled faggots opinions and make it harder for us to redpill them.

Not to shill an ego. But I think it would be Ideal if everyone Holla Forums was able to handle Jewish scrutiny as Anglorum does in this video.

The Jews have always be willing to sacrifices their own if it served their agenda of world domination. However, convincing the Normalfag that world domination is there MO is wholly a different matter and sometimes quite difficult. Teaching Holohoax to children central to embedding an emotionally traumatic response in the society. This emotionally charged response has been one of the central the keys to Jewish power. That is also why Humor is such a great tool to fight against this indoctrination.

vid.me/0Q72

I'm speed reading the thing and holy fuck it's a giant pamphlet of butthurt.

He deperately tries to deflect from the completly disporotionate amount of kikes in media by going
In reality it's pic related (does a 2017 version exist yet?) but he would never dare to adress points like these because he'd get wrecked badly.

Also:

Hey, let's compare a 9 month low-level bombing campaign waged by a airforce unsuited for strategic bombing with a three day concentrated air raid. And while were at it, let's use a ultra-low, heavily contested number for the civilian deaths for the latter.
After all, we don't want to confuse the reader by pointing out that this number is based on the amount of identifiable human remains and doesn't account for bodies completly carbonized during the firestrom or crushed and buried under rubble. It would be even more confusing pointing out that even mainstream historians assumed a high five to low six figure death toll for Dresden for a variety of reasons (refugees from the East, collapse of civil government a short time late etc) and the lower and lower estimates are produced by certain "modern" historians.

Slimy cunt.

Let's pause for a moment and parse the logic of that statement:
The civilian casualties inflicted by country A on country B as part of their air war campaign and their doctrine of deliberately targeting civilians don't really matter because country B was also at war with country C and a shitload of civilians died during a siege. Nevermind that the government of country C prevented civilians from fleeing the city on pain of death and rerouted the meager supplies that reached it to the army and party apparatus, while the civilians were reduced to eating each other.

First, isn't this exactly the kind of "relativism" these people sperg about whenever the acceptable narrative of WW2 is questioned? Second, holy fuck what kind of yeshiva does one need to visit to learn yid logic like this?

But they aren't.
Here, and other sites - yes, more people are realising how ridiculous the stories are, but still their doubts persist, such as:
"Well maybe he didn't kill 6 million exactly but even if he killed 1.5 million bla bla bla".

That's the rare few.

The rest simply have no contact with any alternate information source, at all.
All they hear is in school, on tv, constantly barraging them with (((Oscar winning))) films about the poor jews.
That's all they see, and they love it, they are moved by it, and that's all they care about.
Same applies for all the immigrant propaganda.

"If we can stop just one more baby from drowning on a beach, it is worth it".
Is their reaction.
99% of people are utterly mindless, and are only capable of copying. It is how they are built.

Following on from that, it is unfortunately up to the very few who are aware of it to gently lead the people around them into thinking they have realised it, or at least are capable of questioning the validity of parts of it - and all other propaganda, by themselves.
They are not capable of that, I assure you - but making them think they have thought it up on their own is the most effective way.
A lie is incredibly difficult to destroy. It doesn't matter how ridiculous the lie.

Its lefty/pol/, obviously. Probably an actual kike, either that or a very threatened communist.

Someone should remind him he needs to prove 11 million now too, since the kikes keep raising it.

Can you even imagine the task of pulling rotting soupy bodies out of the ground to burn them? Absolutely ridiculous.

the 11 million is the Number the Kikes have been using to include alleged 5 Goyim deaths (on top of the presumed 6 million). The reason why they use it is so they can get the sympathy of Christians Polish Americans and Sodomites who believe the lie.

Kek, a modern classic.

Well they need to cover at least 9 million from the French documentary seen by millions of school students worldwide.. and Im pretty sure somewhere it was claimed 12 million in camps.

These master debating tactics are reserved for rabbi's and their esteemed apprentices only, filthy goy.

I hate the bluepilled.

The thing that truly convinced me of the holohoax was someone talking about the bodies. Hundreds of bodies in each "showering", all needed to be dragged, lifted and/or carried to the disposal chamber next door. The gas chambers were the size of a football pitch. But the logistics of that are insane. There were only so many guards at the camps, yet they would have to spend hours moving just the first batch of Jews, not even counting the following batches. Even emaciated and diseased victims are going to weigh something, I'd guess an adult male would weight about the same as a healthy child. The guards were not some super athletes capable of carrying dozens at once.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. After that, everything fell into place.

Fucking checked.

Heard a jew talking about his war experiences about a year ago down at the beach, he actually said 'it's still very real in my mind' I had to walk away because overluls.

for me it was the numbers as well:
ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html

One day anons, I hope we live in a world where the truth of the matter is known far and wide.

What if we throw islamic holohoax denial at bluepilled liberals? They can't deny it or else they're islamophobic, if they accept it, they're antisemitic. Checkmate, bluepill cucks.
Knowing muslim hatred for jews, there should be no shortage of such material. IIRC Ahmadinejad has denied holocaust multiple times.

Don't announce your plans, this board is compromised. Just do it and it will catch on if its effective.

Normalfags side with the jews over the muslims. If you bring up Ahmadinejad, you'll just convince them we need to bomb Iran.

My friend, this is a public forum. I don't give a shit if our enemies are reading, there's nothing they can do about it. You just look like you want to discourage memetic warfare retaliation strike.

You have a point about normies, they're brainwashed to think that Iran is a threat. There's still a target for such propaganda- Israel hating lefties. To target normies, need to dig for sunni anti-hologram propaganda.

That's tortured logic at best. My understanding was that it is admitted fact that "Auschwitz" as it exists now is a reconstruction of the actual camp that was torn down by the SS as they retreated in the face of Red Army advances. As such, you can argue that we don't know what the original door looked like. From the perspective of someone trying to argue for the holocaust as it is commonly accepted, that is a much more reasonable tack than that wall of text.
I guess the Jew doesn't want to mention that the camp was reconstructed.

They admit it if you really press them on the issue, but they'll dance around it first. They don't like admitting it because it would be like Disney admitting "Mickey Mouse" is really just a college student in a furry outfit. Bad for business.

>>9717670 >>9718093
It's more nefarious than you think anons… This isn't actually cremation, its an attempt to override the Dresden bombings. The Germans burned bodies to keep Typhus and lice under control in the aftermath, of course the pictures of this tragedy were extremely demoralizing to the Allies that saw them, so naturally,
They co-opted the "railroad tracks" onto the Holocaust narrative to draw pity.

I recognize this blog now. There was a thread about it here a couple months ago, so it isn't a brand new thing.
I wonder if anyone in that thread made some infographics to counter the flimsier arguments from the blog. A few easily digestible infographics could easily counter this wall of text.

voxels
shekels
OY VEY

Lel. 2000 people could have fucking broken through the concrete wall.

There's an holohoax documentary showing some 60 soccer hooligans in south america collapsing fucking concrete walls during a riot. Manpower amplifies fast.

I'm scanning this document and I'm seeing nothing of substance. He's quoting the same (((historians))) we all know about and holding presumptions to be true which we don't.

feels bad tbh fam

This fucking Morgen nigger accepts the narrative, it doesn't do anything to help our case at all.

Yeah, that's all they say. You can throw facts, evidence, pictures, and documents with undeniable proof that everyone has accepted and fits in with other evidence, and you can have all of this on neatly organized sources, but they will immediately deny it all and call your sources bullshit. They won't even make an argument.

RIP in pieces Hoess.

Easy. The problem Leuchter saw with a door like that wasn't that the door would be too weak to contain people but that it would be too porous to contain the gas.

Germans are clever. Retarded Soviets who are trying to do budget psyops build a gas chamber without proper containment and evacuation.

Quality posts.

I recognize those from /his/ a while back from one of their holocaust debunking debunking threads.

checked.

Truck of Peace, user.

Nonsense they have made a valuable contribution to their cause. It's most unsettling that they have the stamina to continue their pursuit, especially considering they descend from people that were gassed over nine thousand times. You'd think the gassings would've at least drained their stamina a little.

I personally do not care if it happened or not but I lean toward it not happening given the distrust I have for the (((ruling power))). Anyways, it would be nice for some kind of document to be written refuting this wall of text point by point.

checked the fuck out of this

what are you, antisemitic?

Except your engine block cooling water is not at atmospheric pressure. It runs at about 15 psig (psi gauge) it is a sealed system and the only time it vents to atmosphere is if it is over pressurized. And it can get hot and boil over but it is the result of factors like ambient air temperature and load on the engine, the engine has no idea what the outside atmospheric pressure is other than a lack of air to burn the fuel with.

They wouldn't have the FINGERNAILS IN THE BRICK story if it were a reconstruction.

Fella says either you are rational and believe my blog post or are an irrational conspiracy nut. Like there isn't an in between. How about insertion of a new "religion" and the marketing of it could definitely serve a use of pacifying masses, not necessarily for Jewish gain but using the Jews as a means. Trash blog I got until he started explaining how to use the way back machine.

Holla Forums creates a counter-document?

Oy fucking vey.

We already have this holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&sort=voa&s=0&st=34#entries

yiddish schizophrenic unconcluding psychobabble.

this shit was written by a group of low energy inbred rabbis.

Isn't the main point that the gas would have affected the whole camp with a door like that? I've never seen somebody arguing that they could have broke through the door, the argument is that the Germans would have been gassing that whole section of the camp. Does he address that at all?

Lucky for them it never rained

I've argued this before because breaking the glass would be simple at which point you reach through and open it from the other side.

haha stupid fucking kikes can't even control themselves. how much do you think he had to hold himself back from claiming we blaspheme it

I refer to this as "quicksand propaganda"

The intent of this document is to bog down anons in pointless time wasting debate. Don't step into it.

David Cole's 60 minute video blows the entire Holocaust narrative out of the water.

Holocaust denial isn't about outright denying it, prosecution of Jews in nazi Germany and their conquered territories is a fact.

The lies are in the amount of jews died: the 6 million. The falsehoods about use of gas, they likely employed forced labour camps to political prisoners ( like the British did in South Africa ). The falsehoods in testimonials that are accepted as truth. Finally the large emphasis placed on this and not the genocide in South Africs by the British or the genocide currently happening there under Zuma's ANC. Nevermind the countless other genocides by people like Genghis Khan.

Faced with such a wall of crap, people will read the comments to know whats all about, do gods work there.

if it tells you how or what you should do or tells you that you're stupid in you believe X : chupacabra de jewpaganda

brilliant

Nonsense, zyklon-B are porous pellets permeated with Hydrogen Cyanide which is a gas in room temperature you throw the pellets and it releases gas in the vincinity, reason is while water dissolved HCN can be used to fumigate it has a shorter shelf life.

Hydrogen cyanide is very toxic but there are far more toxic things around like sarin, for acute immediate poisoning sarin is ~1000 times stronger.

It all clicked into place when I read about the typhus epidemic, like dindingdingding that's why they had it in camps, to kill lice. Not specifically made my evil chuckling german chemists howling in the night that they will finally kill juice.

Insane crap like , testimonies that they threw us juice in metal rooms and electrocute us through metal floors !!!! burning ditches where they threw babies !!!! they put us in a cart on railroad that was pushed right in the oven (kek) .

So all these accounts by juice are lies, since the official is "gas". There's more clandestine jew Spielberg did a Holocaust documentary with witness 'accounts' . So an italian jew goes 'we had to use canes to pull them out from the room after they had been killed (implying they were packed by the 1000ds like sardiines) they were all black and blue from the poison ' running his hands over his face as if to show.

So here's the catch , cyanide poisoning leaves skin a bright pink with red bloches.

Actually I can, by saying the allies perpetuated it to justify nuremberg executions and several jews just cashed in on it. This is a prime example of how jews always end up naming themselves.

That being said, holocoaster is a lie.

What the Jews want is to create an enormous tree of branching arguments and counterarguments so bluepilled goyim get tired thinking about it and move on to something else.

If you can't win in the clear light of day, muddy the waters and drag your opponents down rabbit holes.

So, let me get this straight: he is offended by anons saying that muh holohoax is kikery and oy veying, and his plan to disprove this is kikery and oy veying?

Well, what a sound fucking plan. We had better watch out, guise!

Yeah, they are fucked. It's great! We worked hard to ensure this happened.

I often don't use that term, either. Why would you use a BS wordist fluff term when you can refer to it as JEWISH i.e. "Bolshevism." They always do the same thing, anyway. They have exactly the same kind of Jew culture in the USSA. Who gives a rat's ass if the (((market))) is slightly different? Many of us do not.

I'm sure it is a concentrated effort, but they will never get far. They make it illegal to disagree with any time they can. That PROVES that it's a lie. Also, the way these filthy kikes depict the greatest men who ever lived as zombies in that image pisses me the FUCK off. You kikes haven't seen ANYTHING yet. We'll start portraying YOU a little more accurately if you keep this shit up. I was chuckling at their stupidity until I saw that.

While they are lying about numbers, the BIG LIE is that the National Socialists were trying to EXTERMINATE the Jews. Learn the difference. They are trying to exterminate Whites. They have exterminated lots of groups and brag about it in the (((bible))). That is the biggest contradiction of all.
It is fucking ridiculous and should be treated as such. Being serious is for the genocides they have committed and are committing against US–not for them.

holocoaster simulator needs to exist