ITT we divine the will of our lord and saviour KEK

ITT we divine the will of our lord and saviour KEK
kek, will marine le pen win the french general election?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/792112/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-votes-computer-Emmanuel-Macron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas yourself

she's a kike?

will the EU fail by 2025?

YES

checked

Le Pen will win and the EU will fall.

This is the equivalent of "just wait for Hitler!" shilling before Trump won.

Kill yourself, KIKE

If it's been said once, it's been said a thousand times: OP is a fag.

You can't force Kek to reply to you, and the mind of god cannot be known. If he feels his will must be known, it will be. These threads produce nothing, and waste time.

will i ever stop feeling depressed?
post frogs

BY KEKS WILL

YES

Marine le Pen is a jewish puppet.

fuck off shariablu

Dubs confirm! Anti-pen posters are shariablue shills! Also, first dubs of thread has esoteric hitler synchronization to kekism, very nicely memed.

Should the next memetic ring be inspiration to retake constantinople?

The one time Kek appeared to me, it was to convince me to buy a car that first leaked fluids on the ground constantly and then leaked them into the lubrication and exhaust systems.

At least I know how to replace a head gasket now.

What does erisianism (discordianism) have to do with chakra alignment or the organization of the state? The spectrum shown in that picture (minus erisianism which does not actually have a place on the spectrum) is just authoritarian vs. anti-authoritarian.

Well he is kinda a troll

I'm honestly shocked how Holla Forums has changed now. How do we tell if SJWs are posting against her, or if it's or own? It honestly looks like a mix of both.

Also the anti Trump folks have legit criticism, but are mixed with other anti Trump folks who hate us; an unholy alliance between the right and left Anti-War base has formed.

how does it feel to have a mental illnes?

Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
Daily reminder that Jesus adds up to 888 in Greek.

KEK DESTROY THE SHILLS DESTROY THE JEWS PRAISE BE TO KEK FUCK ALL NON BELIEVING KIKE SHILLS

Since Trump is not the chosen one, should we all try to jumpstart the Racial Holy War?

aww yiss.

[citation needed]

Wanting Le Pen to win is the equivalent to The_Donald wanting Ivanka to be president later.
Check.
Check.
Check.
Check.

Why the fuck is anyone promoting someone who's been dating a kike for years and kicked her own father out of the party for being antisemitic? This would be worse than wanting Ivanka to be president.

REIGN OF FROGS

how does she compare to the rest of the candidates who want to win? maybe there will be some improvement that will lead to more improvement later? if we have to choose between shit and piss, what have we got to lose?

and why are you so desperate that people give up and have her not win if it doesn't really make a difference?

If post number >5 Russia becomes Communist again.
If post number

Only one set of dubs ITT, perhaps this thread needs deleted

I don't think you understand how it works m8

I give up, frog-god. Perhaps something absurd is in order.

Ok, if dubs Russia becomes Communist again. :^)

whew

maybe I should strap rocket motors to something

yay and praise God becauseth the highest almighty the one and only brand their name on the hearts of all. ask not, will people seek from each other the glory of God, for they will know the truth.

this is just statistically improbable

Mac Tonight?

well, it's a good saying to go by.

time to learn russian?

Marine Le Pen will MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN

and the Lord sayeth and the Lord sayeth and the Lord sayeth and the Lord sayeth and the Lord sayeth and the Lord sayeth and the Lord sayeth and the Lord sayeth and the Lord sayeth and the Lord sayeth and the Lord sayeth

checked

bumplocked?

bump

now come on and tell me this thread should be ignored.

whoops, there we go.

bump

another bump, some more dubs.

when will this thread get attention!

Congratulations you are a lying kike promoting your jewish garbage, she is literally owned by the jews and her niece is a cuckold bull baby of some mossad agent kike.

express.co.uk/news/world/792112/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-votes-computer-Emmanuel-Macron
Just a head's up: French nationals living abroad were sent 2 ballots each, meaning they can vote twice.
Authorities said they wont investigate the potential for voter fraud until AFTER the election.

So basically, a very anti-Le Pen demographic has basically been given double the voting power and absolutely nothing will be done about it