NORTH KOREA TO STRIKE CALIFORNIA AND/OR SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA ON APRIL 14TH/15TH, 2017

Predictions for:

Friday, April 14th, 2017,
Saturday, April 15th, 2017.

What the spirits have shown me:

The DPRK, in retaliation to Trump's threats to strike their territory, coupled with Amerika's demonstration of its willingness to use weapons of mass-destruction on civilian populated targets in Afghanistan yesterday afternoon, will strike against Seoul and/or the state of California with nuclear weapons capable of decimating hundreds of thousands of people.

These strikes are set to occur on April 15th, 2017, "The Day of The Sun," Kim Il Sung's birthday. If Amerika takes further action to antagonize the Koreans, preemptive action may be taken later today, April 14th, 2017.

Beverly Hills and/or Seoul will be reduced to wreckage and smoldering ash. Millions will be affected by these attacks, which will precipitate WWIII, Nuclear Armageddon and the Apocalypse.

It is also possible that the DPRK could attempt attacks on Japan or New York in the days to come.

The spirits have instructed me to warn the people of California and South Korea. If you live in either of these places, evacuate immediately. Get as far away as possible.

They have shown me gas masks and underground bunkers. They have shown me Potassium Iodide capsules. They plead with us to stock up on supplies necessary for surviving Nuclear Armageddon.

PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY. YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THE BLASTS. WWIII IS IMMINENT.

thecircledance.blogspot.com/2017/04/north-korea-to-strike-california-andor.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
archive.is/U6VKJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off

garbage cuckchan tier post
this >muh doomsday shit doesn't work here
fuck off and die

based kim
do it

Shit thread but commiefornia is asking for it.

no one buys this but everyone supports it

Goodbye Hollywood

Your faggot marines ruined my vacation on Okinawa, I say nuke them all

This would make North Korea truly Best Korea

Go hard dude.

you have to go back
to /x/

Save the Webtoons Mr. Trump!

if it kills all the gook feminists I can't blame Kim

gtfo saged

Thread invalidated.

I already posted this on other thread but it looks like NC really could hit USA sometime this year if they aren't stopped

I live in California
I'm scared desu

The spirits and these digits tell me, California will fall into the ocean before WW3.

Kindly fuck off.

please Kek let them nuke SanFran

I never knew North Carolina was such a threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

archive.is/U6VKJ

c, k, who cares, they are all commies

DO IT
LET IT ALL BURN!
I CHOSE THE CHAOS-KANDIDATE

NORTH KOREA WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE
IT HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE
KOREA WAS ATTACKED AS PART OF THE GENERAL SHERMAN INCIDENT

Please gas yourself, larper. Norks are incapable of striking Tokyo, much less burgerland.

Don't you think Hollywood with its evil deeds does not deserve this?

this NK is just another country they target for their lack of muticulturalism, central banks and sucking from the NWO ass like the rest of us

NO WAR ON NK
NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA

This. Many Liberartarin people here accepting the bullying of North Korea?

Why? Why don't you let North Korea live like they want to live?

Please fuck off

found the atheist
>tibs fedora

Christian here, you're insane.