Marine Le Pen EXPOSED!

Marine Le Pen exposed: Exposing Marine Le Pen's connections to the Zionist lobby and the networks of Freemasonry

Marine Le Pen is neither anti-establishment nor is her party the National Front anti-Jewish as is often reported. In fact, Marine Le Pen is not even anti-EU per se, as she stated leaving the EU "was never her project" and like many hopeful candidates across Europe she intends to "renegotiate the treaties".

Here we bring up some of the lesser-known facts about the 2017 presidential candidate of France Marine Le Pen and her party 'Le Front National', which has functioned as controlled opposition from the time it was promoted by left-wing president Mitterand, and show how it is completely in line with the pro-Israel anti-Muslim agenda of the clash of civilisations.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
archive.fo/dzN1Z
europe-israel.org/2016/04/gilbert-collard-sera-en-israel-en-juin-en-vue-dune-normalisation-des-relations-entre-israel-et-le-front-national/
archive.fo/RvFwH
ladepeche.fr/article/2006/03/16/66622-les-etonnantes-pratiques-de-maitre-gilbert-collard.html
archive.fo/FJFkI
lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/citations/2017/01/02/25002-20170102ARTFIG00103-gilbert-collard-se-dit-victime-d-un-lobby-de-crepiers.php
archive.fo/i5MD6
lexpress.fr/actualite/politique/le-pen-et-ses-freres-francs-macons_1068383.html
archive.fo/eKWQj
glmm.fm/index.php?page=un_mot_du_grand_maitre_national
archive.fo/luS3o
lefigaro.fr/politique/2011/12/13/01002-20111213ARTFIG00314-le-numero-2-du-fn-en-israel.php
archive.fo/DkB4Z
liberation.fr/france/2015/05/13/jean-marie-le-pen-florian-philippot-et-le-lobby-gay_1308576
archive.fo/C2TaC
lefigaro.fr/politique/2016/12/20/01002-20161220ARTFIG00141-investi-par-le-rassemblement-bleu-marine-il-est-exclu-du-grand-orient.php
archive.fo/tmcZ1
streetpress.com/sujet/1485419689-nicolas-bay-fn-en-visite-discrete-en-israel
archive.fo/uoR0I
lamontagne.fr/cusset/justice/2016/12/16/trois-ans-de-prison-avec-sursis-pour-lancien-elu-fn-de-cusset_12211178.html#
archive.fo/AEP4S
lepoint.fr/justice/philippe-peninque-l-ami-utile-de-jerome-cahuzac-07-09-2016-2066450_2386.php
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sébastien_Chenu
archive.fo/A8zuG
lepoint.fr/municipales-2014/municipales-2014-henin-beaumont-quand-le-mariage-gay-embarrasse-steeve-briois-24-03-2014-1805203_1966.php
archive.fo/ygMY8
lci.fr/politique/comment-le-front-national-justifie-les-nombreuses-defections-chez-ses-elus-locaux-2021061.html
archive.fo/nxrNQ
leprogres.fr/loire/2016/05/19/roanne-christian-milon-et-estelle-perrier-quittent-le-fn
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Ceyrac_(homme_politique)
archive.fo/NEB3W
prevensectes.com/moon5.htm#3
archive.fo/Vv4iK
europe1.fr/international/russie-une-banque-qui-avait-finance-le-fn-mise-sous-tutelle-2701945
archive.fo/9nov7
liberation.fr/elections-presidentielle-legislatives-2017/2017/02/25/financement-de-campagnes-un-tres-proche-de-marine-le-pen-mis-en-examen_1551041
archive.fo/6Zlqn
lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/coulisses/2016/10/24/25006-20161024ARTFIG00134-en-quete-de-finances-pour-2017-le-fn-fait-les-yeux-doux-aux-emirats-arabes-unis.php
archive.fo/Vdleo
rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/la-troublante-histoire-du-clan-le-pen-et-du-domaine-de-montretout-7787013776
youtube.com/watch?v=csVbQV5Os4M
archive.fo/3yDjW
europe1.fr/politique/pourquoi-marine-le-pen-nest-pas-a-la-manif-pour-tous-2874509
archive.fo/4BikD
bfmtv.com/politique/marion-marechal-le-pen-recadree-par-sa-tante-sur-l-ivg-1067327.html
archive.fo/H5WXm
lepoint.fr/societe/le-coiffeur-de-marine-le-pen-harcele-par-des-cadres-du-parti-30-01-2015-1901011_23.php
archive.fo/nFVBt
francetvinfo.fr/politique/marine-le-pen/marine-le-pen-rejette-la-demande-de-restitution-de-300-000-euros-au-parlement-europeen_2044757.html
archive.fo/CzUPx
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/presidentielle-2017/20170131.OBS4654/l-assistante-fantome-de-marine-le-pen-je-rentrais-par-le-parking.html?xtref=https://outlook.live.com/#https://outlook.live.com/
archive.fo/rQzEf
francetvinfo.fr/politique/front-national/le-fn-confirme-que-la-campagne-presidentielle-de-marine-le-pen-sera-en-partie-financee-par-un-pret-de-son-pere_1994625.html
archive.fo/g7esX
francetvinfo.fr/politique/front-national/jean-marie-le-pen-va-aider-sa-fille-pour-financer-sa-campagne-presidentielle_1821283.html
archive.fo/cDRlP
bfmtv.com/politique/une-nouvelle-association-veut-defendre-le-front-national-dans-la-communaute-juive-969019.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Eiz8DtCmvYA
archive.fo/0RQ9Q
blogs.mediapart.fr/marine-turchi/blog/210317/quand-le-fn-decide-du-casting-d-un-plateau-de-france-culture
archive.fo/GrPNX
mediapart.fr/journal/france/200317/la-justice-enquete-sur-la-maison-du-tresorier-de-marine-le-pen
archive.fo/55adj
cath.ch/newsf/france-fn-leglise-ne-soccuper-de-politique/
archive.fo/Ui91k
europe1.fr/politique/louis-aliot-critique-les-eveques-quils-soccupent-de-remplir-leurs-eglises-2935406
archive.fo/9c9fo
blogs.mediapart.fr/lilith13/blog/050612/les-condamantions-et-mises-en-examen-du-front-national-et-de-ses-membres
archive.fo/LE8Rq
medias-presse.info/marine-le-pen-et-louis-aliot-au-parlement-juif-europeen/34990/
archive.fo/Zws4N
huffingtonpost.fr/mariepierre-bourgeois/homosexualite-fn-philippot-marion-marechal_b_9737508.html
archive.fo/BYsGP
medias-presse.info/avec-florian-philippot-le-front-national-prefere-lelectorat-lgbt-aux-voix-des-defenseurs-de-la-famille/52748/
marine2017.fr/programme/
rt.com/news/384594-le-pen-arson-office/
youtube.com/watch?v=wpXx40bKgec
archive.fo/ZvYfz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched that the other day, the JDL connections are extremely damning. For those who aren't aware, they essentially serve as the "enforcer" arm of the ADL.

That would explain why all criticism of Wilders, Le Pen and Trump and all other zionist controlled steam vents have been shadow banned from this board.

Dozens of threads each week calling those proving their zionist isreali and mossad links shills, and every user posting evidence gets deleted then banned, then a new rash of threads promoting these zog puppets pops up and gets stickied once all the offending jew-wise anons are now in virtual gaol.

Why would Holla Forums make it so that only the jewish hasbara voice is heard while every genuine user is banned?

Yeah yeah kike. We know. You have to shill against the EU wrecker.
Now go to 4cuck with these amateurish threads.

(checked)
I've lost all hope in any sort of reversal. Evola said it 80 years ago, and I finally understand now, that there is no force that can stop this decline.

and up pops a hasbara kike doing what they've been doing for the last two years here.
You do realise only kike like (((you))) would want to silence any criticism of their zog state agents.

"Ms. Le Pen, if you are elected president of the republic, will you get out of the Euro?"
"No"

This mods are shills and have been working against us for the past year, at least. Some user compiled evidence here. See you all after my IP address cycles :^)
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy

"Ms. Le Pen, if you are elected president of the republic, will you get out of the Euro?"
"No"

*The mods

'I keep repeating it to the French Jews, who are increasingly turning to us: 'Not only is the Front National not your enemy, but it is probably in the future the best shield to protect you, it stands beside you for the defense of our freedoms of thought or of worship in the face of the only true enemy, fundamentalism Islamist.""After all the National Front has always been pro-Zionist and has always defended the right to the existence of israhell.'

you're the same exact fucking muslim monkey with the same exact line of bullshit. Let's ask you again: what do YOU, PERSONALLY, have against Le Pen getting into office? You must be getting fucking paid. NO OTHER ANTI-EU PARTY HAS A CHANCE IN HELL. It's either Le Pen, where a victory will almost certain end the E=Jew and stop the boat niggers, or another System politican who has openly said he wants MORE EU.

What fucking motive could you have to shill against Le Pen? Worst vase scenario, she lets everyone down. She's the final chance France and really Europe have to save themselves before the civil war starts. And if she doesn't do do as she says (an more) civil war is coming anyway.

So I ask again– you, personally, what is YOUR interest in Le Pen losing to the point of shilling here 18 hours a day? You won't even answer. Because you're either a muslim fuck trying to bring your scum family here, or you the very "Hasbara" troll you call others.

I've changed my mind, you really SHOULD BE BANNED because you don't come here to discuss politics, you come simply to shill and screech "like" at anyone who makes a point against you. and when I really are you my fucking monkey (since I have all my sources memorized),you slink away like a muslim nigger in the night….

Yes, stay home and don't vote goys :^)

She's just a Jewish shill :^)

You know how I know you are a lefykike?
You make a thread with cramming information down our throats like you experience it from your superiors. You don't care about fruitful discussion and don't ecourage it sicne you're spamming your pre-prepared script..
You filthy degenerate kike brain thinks that your conformist beta nature of soaking up information withouth doubt applies to everyone.
So I'll ask again. Pretty please, fuck off to 4cuck with your thread and hang yourself there.

I see you are the same kike that has been astroturfing these boards with pro-isreali jew kosher nationalists, with organised teams mass reporting any user that tells the truth about your jewish controlled opposition.

The fact she is a jewish trojan horse, with a party filled with freemasons, kikes and mossad isreali agents.

The only evidently paid jewish shill is you and your teams of hasbara kikes insisting the only options us goy have is to vote for your preffered ZoG lackey.

Then you call for me to be banned for simply telling the truth, demanding your jewish lies persist and stay.

She is, like (((you))) a jewish fraud

Fuck off shareblue

Vote Macron! :^)

We can do it! :^)

This faggot sucks muslim dick all day.
Muslims are just a darker shade of jew.

Fuck off faggot kike. Kill yourself.

Your shilling won't work here.

Aww, what's the matter? Too disappointed with the politicians you've been counting on stabbing you in the back?

These parasites only pretend to be on your side to get elected. Once they're in office, they don't have to listen to you one bit. Bush did it, Obama did it, Trump did it, and now Le Pen's implying she'll do it.

Stop playing democracy.

Do you know how we know you are a kike?
By your own words and admission over the course of the last few months/

You and your team of hasbara promote non-stop zog puppets, demand the MODS ban anyone proving their isreali mossad links, then youi insist anyone criticising your jewish controlled opposition are "shills"

As illogical as your jewish chicanery is, eventually, with enough of your team mass reporting anons for telling the truith, all their comments get deleted and you and your jewish hasbara gloat and taunt the banned anons endlessly in your poisonous jewish threads.

You were pretending you were Dutch a few weeks ago insisting Wilders working for mossad is no big deal

Defeatist bullshit. Just look at Germany 1989 when an authoritarian regime with a huge intelligence and security apparatus was smashed within weeks. Things can change so quickly once people scream "enough". All the money and power are worthless once policemen and soldiers refuse to carry out orders.

Then you aren't here to talk fucking politics, you should just go to go /k/ and start getting ready for war. It's a valid belief that t it's already over and that civil war is inevitable;e, but that's a personal decision as far as the level of readiness you want.

You argument is "it's already over, it's time to start shooting." no one is stopping you user, do what you need to do. Bt don't come here, when you have the rest of the fucking internet where you can shill against Le Pen or Wilders or any other politican. you can shill against her on fucking kikebook for fuck's sake. That's how I know you're either shitskins or fucking paid kikebots.

If you were a regular person, there are no social consequences in France for shilling against le pen out in the open. You're hiding your face and identity for a reason. Because if people saw your fucking Muslim face, you'd be gone.

And don't fuckign deny your a Muslim. you tripped yourself up one day using the name "Amalek," which only a muslim would know. you're fucking full of shit.

You're a jew with nigger skin.

he is a muslim. He got too caught up in his shilling one day and started referring to "Amalek." no fucking French Catholic knows who that is, shit I didn't even know. Only a Jew or Muslim would know.

the real give away, why the fuck would he be shill AGAINST LEPEN HERE of all places? Why anonymously? do ou expect people to believe that campaigning against he would cost you your job (if you had one and weren't on the dole)? You're a fucking muslim shitbag worried about yourself or your illegal scumbag family getting kicked out if Le Pen does win. There's no other explanation.

That is quite simply the most disease riddled jewish mental gymnastics possible

It is you kikes that refuse to allow us to discuss politics and exposing their embedded ZoG agents.

Here's some facts.

Marion's father is Roger Auque, who was a self-admitted Mossad spy and journalist who died in September 2014
He wrote about it in a book "In The Secret Service", in which he revealed that he had been a spy for Israel.
"The Israelis, Auque reveals in a sensational autobiography released after his death, had asked to be introduced to a French businessman of Lebanese descent Iskandar Safa known as "Sandy," and in return promised Auque an interview with Sheikh Obeid, the spiritual leader of the Amal militant group based in Lebanon.

Auque accepted the request and came to Israel, where Amos was waiting for him along with the Mossad agent "Tony" and Israeli diplomat Uri Lubrani.

The interview with Sheikh Obeid never took place, but Auque ended up with a different story in his lap. When he returned to Paris, Auque fulfilled his part of the deal and introduced Lubani to the French businessman.

"During that time I established very close ties with Israel," Auque wrote in his biography. "I would travel there a lot. I wasn't just a journalist.

"The Israeli intelligence services paid me to complete certain missions, such as secret missions in Syria under the cover of a reporter. These missions were at times very dangerous, and I risked the worst, including death in the case of failure. I traveled to Damascus a number of time in order to make contact with the local elite, doctors, researchers and others – all of whom wanted to emigrate to the United States. Every time I would get the equivalent to a month's wage."

Roger Auque passed away in early September as a journalist and France's Ambassador to Eritrea. He was 58 years old at the time of his death – he fought cancer, which stuck him at the beginning of his career as a diplomat in the service of the French Foreign Ministry, during the last two years of his life.

Auque, a veteran combat war reporter who survived 391 days in Hezbollah captivity, decided in the last days of his life to write up his secrets, his adventures and the mysterious missions that he took part in.

His services, he claimed, were not limited to the Mossad."
http:// www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4627312,00.html> Then you aren't here to talk fucking politics,

Calm it with the projections and strawmans rabbi. I'm able to take just so much

Well that's a word you use regularly. Even I don't know it and haven't seen it on Holla Forums before.
How's the weather in Tel Aviv you dumb kike?

You've gone through this bullshit 1000x times and gotten your answers. you still refuse to answer what investment YOU, personally, have in her losing. If she loses, the winner is going to be a pro-eeew candidate. 100%. What is YOUR PERSONAL INTEREST in seeing Le pen lose?

You won't fucking answer, "Amalek."

Hi mohammad,
muslim who makes videos trying to descredit people who make expose videos about islam… and we're supposed to listen to this serpent.

This isn't jewish kikery, it's sandnigger kikery

prophet mohammed was a retard child rapist

Hmm, I'm definitely going to stay home and not vote Le Pen now guys. Macron has it in the bag :^)

As told earlier. A team of organised hasbara jews, working in groups astroturfing all discussions on Holla Forums gaslighting anons and mass reporting anyone not conforming to the jewish pressure here.

Different users talking amongst each other suddenly deciding that an user exposing jewish isreali mossad links with their shilled zog puppet is a moozlim, or lefty, or shareblue.
oy vey

Do you realise Holla Forums is anti-jew.
Which means against (((you)))

The only shilling is being done by hasbara promoting jewish controlled opposition.

I am exposing you jews.

You are unwanted not only here but everywhere else on Earth

Yeah lets just wait for Hitler instead guys.

THIS!!!! XDD

Ha Ha Ha
The kike calls me Amalek, as I identified myself to him when he was shilling for isreali mossad operative Gert Wilders a few weeks ago.

That's right kike, I am Amalek.
All white resistors are seen as Amalek by the satanic kike.

You are infernal jew

We are going to rid the Earth of you, by hook or by crook, we will have you gone.

You're not fooling anyone, just saying.

If you're going to shill against Le Pen, the natural conclusion os that you wan the system candidate to win, correct? so what possible fuckign reason on earth could you have for not campaigning against her out in the open?

What's your reason? you want her to lose so badly, why aren't you running a kikebook against her? Why are you here, ALWAYS with the same copy pasted script? BEause you're taking money from someone to shill HERE obviously and this was your assignment. People here have been fighting election campaigns and shill online for 2 years non-stop now. Those of us who have been here the entire time know how the game is played. Same rules apply. you're a shitbag. and when you do get reported and banned, you just change to a different VPN.

Everyone knows your fucking game. 2 questions for you.
A. you are "French," correct? So you realize how it works? If she loses, her opponent wins, who is a COMPLETE fucking pro-EUR, pro-muslim dupe of the Jews. Tat's not up for debate

B. Why are you HERE campaigning anonymously? do you expect French to believe you'd lose employment campaigning AGAINSt Le Pen?

C. Hey Amalek, watcha doin?

You do realise that only jews appear to believe there is some kind of musim shilling going on, while every thread is filled with kikes demanding we fight their warz.

I have yet to have ever seen anyone suggest islam as an answer on Holla Forums or any nationalist board.

Islam is for sandwogs in sandland

You decided to steal land in sandland and upset the locals
You demand we burn the Middle east for greater isreal.

I say we take away all your funding and let the neighbouring sandwogs rape and burn you from Earth

I'm just letting the Muslim know that nobody is falling for his shit. I'm not French either, but I visited last year and it was horrific - I could hardly believe how bad Paris was.

Hope you boys are training for war, because it's coming soon.

Watch the video, before you and your team show how you operate on Holla Forums for all anons to see your methods in astroturfing each thread into championing neo-con kikes.

The video demonstrates that FN is a compromised jewish controlled opposition.

The more I watch French media, and at the rate the attacks are going, I'm convinced she's going to get 505 in first round and that will be the fucking end of the EU. No more fucking nigger water taxi from Libya, it's all comes crashing down.

Ger-money are too brainwashed, but the Italians are feign to vote 5 star and they want out. Then the E-Jew is finally over and we need to begin cleaning up…

here is the real translation.
"If you are president will we leave the EU immediately?"
"No we will negociate our leave like the brits"

I'll give credit to the kikes unlike us they learn from their history. They could have repeated what the did to Hitler and just attack everyone to the right but instead they reward good goy behaviour.
I have more respect for the gullible left than the traitorous right.
Vote for fn if there is no one else but never buy into their personalities. As long as there are kikes in our nations whites can't be free and we sow the seeds of our own destruction in a few more centuries.
Can't even watch the full video.

Vote Macron, right? :^)

You fucking retards are playing into his hands by sperging so much, here's a simpler way to fuck with shills that worked when they tried this shit with trump.

https:// www.marine2017.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/projet-presidentiel-marine-le-pen.pdf

FN isn't an opposition at all and they don't want France to leave EU.

sure thing mohammad, go fuck a baby goat, it's all in my imagination

yes, watch this video one of our fine moslem brothers made

We're also not too keen on weekend-homosexuals who fuck goats and can only get a victory if it's handed to them by globalist kikes.

Anyone notice all the jewish shills are talking to each other as though they are on a private forum, all with the same goal, all promoting jewish false opposition, all attacking the anons that post the truth in direct defiance to their lies.

Nice trips, but you are still a stupid newfag/4cuck/plebbitor at best, jewish shill at worst. Nobody with an ounce of brain matter will go against helping french shill Le Pen into office, same as with Trump and the faggot Wilders - because they are only means to an end, a way for us to get some breathing room, so that we can regroup and some room to move around so that we can start pushing on turning our countries to natsoc states - and it doesn't actually even matter if they deliver or not. If they do deliver, it can be done mostly peacefuly. If they do not, force will be used excesively. This doesn't make much of a difference, the goal stays the same - ensuring the survival and prosperity of white race by any means necessary.

Aside from that, we may never know. Judging a person by their words is pointless - judging them by their actions yields much more accurate results. And they may all surprise us yet - in a good way. However, in the end, aside from few idiots and newfags, nobody expects any one of these to be the new Hitler. Rather, they will be used to carve the path for new generation of natsoc politicians/leaders/etc. to rise - and as stated previously, it doesn't really matter if willingly or not.

As such, this information is useful and it should be taken into account, but it's not some damning evidence that would be grounds on ending the support for Le Pen. If Jewish shill gass yourself. If newfag, stop being a defeatist faggot and start using your brain.

FRONT NATIONAL PART 1
*FN Personality*
- Collard: Freemason, support Israel, corruption in the Roche case, huge victim of the very mean lobby of the crêpiers
archive.fo/dzN1Z europe-israel.org/2016/04/gilbert-collard-sera-en-israel-en-juin-en-vue-dune-normalisation-des-relations-entre-israel-et-le-front-national/
archive.fo/RvFwH ladepeche.fr/article/2006/03/16/66622-les-etonnantes-pratiques-de-maitre-gilbert-collard.html
archive.fo/FJFkI lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/citations/2017/01/02/25002-20170102ARTFIG00103-gilbert-collard-se-dit-victime-d-un-lobby-de-crepiers.php
archive.fo/i5MD6 lexpress.fr/actualite/politique/le-pen-et-ses-freres-francs-macons_1068383.html

- Chauprade: Freemason, jew, his thought leader is the founder of the occultist masons sect named "Grande Loge Mondiale de Misraim", they are satanists
archive.fo/eKWQj glmm.fm/index.php?page=un_mot_du_grand_maitre_national

- Robert Menard: CIA agent, support Israel
Book: "La face cachee de reporters sans frontieres"
- Louis Aliot: Ultra-sionist, Freemason
archive.fo/luS3o lefigaro.fr/politique/2011/12/13/01002-20111213ARTFIG00314-le-numero-2-du-fn-en-israel.php

- Phillipot: LGBT
archive.fo/DkB4Z liberation.fr/france/2015/05/13/jean-marie-le-pen-florian-philippot-et-le-lobby-gay_1308576
- Jean-François Daraud: Freemason, being evicted from the GODF (Grand Orient De France) (show that the FN engage freemasons)
archive.fo/C2TaC lefigaro.fr/politique/2016/12/20/01002-20161220ARTFIG00141-investi-par-le-rassemblement-bleu-marine-il-est-exclu-du-grand-orient.php

- Marion marechal Le Pen: daughter of a CIA, Mossad and DGSE (french sercet service) agent
Book of Roger Auque (her father), "Au service de la republique", he wrote as a testament

- Nicolas Bay: Hidden visit in Israel, jew
archive.fo/tmcZ1 streetpress.com/sujet/1485419689-nicolas-bay-fn-en-visite-discrete-en-israel
- Arnaud Couture, former FN municipal councillor of Cusset, guilty of detaining pedopornographic pictures
archive.fo/uoR0I lamontagne.fr/cusset/justice/2016/12/16/trois-ans-de-prison-avec-sursis-pour-lancien-elu-fn-de-cusset_12211178.html#

- Frédéric Chatillon: protected by the french secret services, to which he gaves services.
Livre "Marine est au courant de tout…"
- Phillipe Peninque: funder of Alain Bonnet, Freemason, support Israel, friend of Cahuzac (Know to be the manager of the black budget of the french "Partie socialiste")
archive.fo/AEP4S lepoint.fr/justice/philippe-peninque-l-ami-utile-de-jerome-cahuzac-07-09-2016-2066450_2386.php

- Sebastien Chenu: lobby LGBT
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sébastien_Chenu

- Steeve briois: lobby LGBT
archive.fo/A8zuG lepoint.fr/municipales-2014/municipales-2014-henin-beaumont-quand-le-mariage-gay-embarrasse-steeve-briois-24-03-2014-1805203_1966.php

- A lot of defection from elected FN:
archive.fo/ygMY8 lci.fr/politique/comment-le-front-national-justifie-les-nombreuses-defections-chez-ses-elus-locaux-2021061.html

archive.fo/nxrNQ leprogres.fr/loire/2016/05/19/roanne-christian-milon-et-estelle-perrier-quittent-le-fn

*Funding*
- 85-92: funding by Pierre Serac, representative in France of "L'Église de l'Unification" (or « secte Moon »). He is too the secretary general of the CAUSA mouvement (Confédérations des Associations pour l'Unification des Sociétés Américaines) — political branch of the moon sect — for europe. It's attached to the CIA. The FN have so been funded indirectly by the CIA.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Ceyrac_(homme_politique)
archive.fo/NEB3W prevensectes.com/moon5.htm#3

- Loan from a russian bank (9 millions euros)
archive.fo/Vv4iK europe1.fr/international/russie-une-banque-qui-avait-finance-le-fn-mise-sous-tutelle-2701945

- Funding of the FN campaign : Frédéric Chatillon indicted
archive.fo/9nov7 liberation.fr/elections-presidentielle-legislatives-2017/2017/02/25/financement-de-campagnes-un-tres-proche-de-marine-le-pen-mis-en-examen_1551041

- Funding of the FN campaign by the United Arab Emirates
archive.fo/6Zlqn lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/coulisses/2016/10/24/25006-20161024ARTFIG00134-en-quete-de-finances-pour-2017-le-fn-fait-les-yeux-doux-aux-emirats-arabes-unis.php

- Heritage received by Jean Marie Le Pen, from which he is now a billionaire
archive.fo/Vdleo rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/la-troublante-histoire-du-clan-le-pen-et-du-domaine-de-montretout-7787013776

Bumplock incoming in 3, 2, 1…

*Founding*
- By Mitterand (old french presiden) and Attali (one member of the french "deep state") in 1983
Roland Dumas : "Mitterrand a fait monter le Front National par tactique", "il faut qu'on trouve un moyen de les diviser [à droite]. Et le moyen de les diviser ça a été la loi électorale, c'est-à-dire la proportionnelle [qui a donné du poids au Front National]"
youtube.com/watch?v=csVbQV5Os4M

*Goal*
- Maintain the current political system by neutralising 20% of the population
- Absorb all of the opposition to the current establishement, redirecting them into a slatemate (you create your movement, and the movement opposed to your own. You are now able to control the opposition)
- The political propaganda around two parties. You need a third party to maintain such a propaganda. The more people are against this third party, the "stronger" the political propaganda system seems to be.

*Perjury*
- Don't summon the activist against for the "mariage pour tous" protest (against homosexual marriage), while talking about links from France to the orient christians (if the orient christians were here in France, they would puck, for this gay marriage, for the gender theory, for the kids market, for abortion etc..)
archive.fo/3yDjW europe1.fr/politique/pourquoi-marine-le-pen-nest-pas-a-la-manif-pour-tous-2874509

- The FN is not against abortion
archive.fo/4BikD bfmtv.com/politique/marion-marechal-le-pen-recadree-par-sa-tante-sur-l-ivg-1067327.html

- Marine Le Pen gay haidresser forced to defect because of harassment caused by… other gay FN member!
archive.fo/H5WXm lepoint.fr/societe/le-coiffeur-de-marine-le-pen-harcele-par-des-cadres-du-parti-30-01-2015-1901011_23.php

- Fictitious employement in the european commission, received several millions from the european commission for the 2 FN mandats (while they criticize europe)
archive.fo/nFVBt archive.fo/nFVBt francetvinfo.fr/politique/marine-le-pen/marine-le-pen-rejette-la-demande-de-restitution-de-300-000-euros-au-parlement-europeen_2044757.html
archive.fo/CzUPx tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/presidentielle-2017/20170131.OBS4654/l-assistante-fantome-de-marine-le-pen-je-rentrais-par-le-parking.html?xtref=https://outlook.live.com/#https://outlook.live.com/

- Exclusion of Jean-Marie Le Pen, but he still use his funding association Cotelec, to fund the Marine Le Pen campain. A lot are calling this exclusion only a coup in the FN image management
archive.fo/rQzEf francetvinfo.fr/politique/front-national/le-fn-confirme-que-la-campagne-presidentielle-de-marine-le-pen-sera-en-partie-financee-par-un-pret-de-son-pere_1994625.html
archive.fo/g7esX francetvinfo.fr/politique/front-national/jean-marie-le-pen-va-aider-sa-fille-pour-financer-sa-campagne-presidentielle_1821283.html

Let's say that's all true. Why do YOU, personally, want Le Pen to lose? In fact, let's say she sucks Jew cock, HOW CAN SHE POSSIBLY BE WORSE THAN HER FUCKING SYSTEM OPPONENT WHO WANTS MORE EU, MORE IMMIGRANT, MORE RAPEFUGEES?

The day you used the term "Amalek" you gave yourself away asshole. no fucking French Catholic has any idea who that is. Time to pack it in. fuckface. You've been caught.

- Use the jews for themself
archive.fo/cDRlP bfmtv.com/politique/une-nouvelle-association-veut-defendre-le-front-national-dans-la-communaute-juive-969019.html

- Marine Le Pen is for europe, perjuring her "promise" to restore the france sovereignty ( she was campaining in the past for the quit of the euro currency, whereas it's impossible without exiting the EU)
youtube.com/watch?v=Eiz8DtCmvYA

- FN chosing against who they're gonna debate on national television
archive.fo/0RQ9Q blogs.mediapart.fr/marine-turchi/blog/210317/quand-le-fn-decide-du-casting-d-un-plateau-de-france-culture

- Investigation against the FN treasurer
archive.fo/GrPNX mediapart.fr/journal/france/200317/la-justice-enquete-sur-la-maison-du-tresorier-de-marine-le-pen

- The FN claims to be pro-catholic, while they literaly reject them
archive.fo/55adj cath.ch/newsf/france-fn-leglise-ne-soccuper-de-politique/
archive.fo/Ui91k europe1.fr/politique/louis-aliot-critique-les-eveques-quils-soccupent-de-remplir-leurs-eglises-2935406

- List a numerus conviction of FN officials
archive.fo/9c9fo blogs.mediapart.fr/lilith13/blog/050612/les-condamantions-et-mises-en-examen-du-front-national-et-de-ses-membres

- Marine Le Pen et Aliot being in the jewish european parliament
archive.fo/LE8Rq medias-presse.info/marine-le-pen-et-louis-aliot-au-parlement-juif-europeen/34990/

- Lobby LGBT very present in the FN
archive.fo/Zws4N huffingtonpost.fr/mariepierre-bourgeois/homosexualite-fn-philippot-marion-marechal_b_9737508.html
archive.fo/BYsGP medias-presse.info/avec-florian-philippot-le-front-national-prefere-lelectorat-lgbt-aux-voix-des-defenseurs-de-la-famille/52748/

If you dare make concession, you already lost. You don't eat at the same table than the devil.
The election of the third, demonized party shows that the system is using its last card. After it, it's the end of this system.
To conclude, there is not a true and honest far right, conservative movement. The Front National, since the beggining, was born already rotten.

marine2017.fr/programme/

I – UNE FRANCE LIBRE
RENDRE À LA FRANCE SA SOUVERAINETÉ NATIONALE. VERS UNE EUROPE DES NATIONS INDÉPENDANTES, AU SERVICE DES PEUPLES
1. Retrouver notre liberté et la maîtrise de notre destin en restituant au peuple français sa souveraineté (monétaire, législative, territoriale, économique). Pour cela, une négociation sera engagée avec nos partenaires européens suivie d’un référendum sur notre appartenance à l’Union européenne. L’objectif est de parvenir à un projet européen respectueux de l’indépendance de la France, des souverainetés nationales et qui serve les intérêts des peuples.

You should have pay more attention on your shilling 101 formation.

No Le Pen thread in weeks even withe the near election

Is demeaning shit instead of support, pol has lost to shills

Hmm made me think.
Voting and supporting mainstream parties means we can't be critical on a small website?

My experience is that Germans can't get this information anywhere and they assume nothing is going on in the country, whereas Italians do not take shit - they are tough, tough people.
Meanwhile France is so bad that if the French don't vote Le Pen it won't even matter, civil war will come in a few years.

Holla Forums is a hivemind, shills think we're easier to subvert than we are. Playing along is fun though because some asshole is getting riled up trying to convince us Le Pen is pro-EU

And yet, you've not learned how to shill properly

Where are the fucking mods when they're really needed?

I am not French, nor am I Dutch, nor am I American.

It is only you jewish hasbara kikes pretending to be of these nationalisties over the past few months, adapting and morphing whenever an election comes up.

jews see all goy as Amalek, but white Europeans are their most hated adversary.

I wont allow you organised packs of hasbara jews continue your shilling without opposition.

(the fucking sheer number and organization of the line gives you away Akmed. Actual pol/acks/ don't keep hundreds of threads around for the sheer purpose of bashing the FN. Shills do.

saving this to just post it next time op shows up

You do realise that the video in OPs post pretty much proves without any confusion that FN are a jewish fraud.
They are staffed with Freemasons, jews all the way from the top down and serve isreali interests not French.

Assuming that's true, then no one fucking cares what you think, it's not your future. Leave habib.

(N.B. - apparently, Belguel actually got some of these cunts killed in honor killings for these photos. Lol, others still in jail 15 years later!)

No shit.

We have IDs, mouthbreather.

.>>9714928
A Jewish Fraud that couldn't get a loan from a single bank in France? No one? that's the strangest "jew front" I'v ever seen.

Lots of frogs don't go here, which is why it's hard for Holla Forums to push propaganda to them. I do know several irl movements that are doing it for us, so it's not too bad.

Funny seeing the shills attacking this board though, they have a lot to lose if Le Pen wins.
rt.com/news/384594-le-pen-arson-office/

Hahahahaha kill yourself kike.

Check the comments for the same shill talking points lads, they're everywhere and they're working from a script

And now you just fucked yourself in the ass, you jewish subhuman faggot. Pre-heating my owen just for you.

that's the real question, since they could shill only on fucking kikebook or anywhere else. It must be a division of labour thing. and the fucks are organized. They obviously share research and smear stories between them, and they'll answer the one, most important question, so keep asking it of them:

Why do you, personally, what Le Pen to lose? Want to you gain from her opened winning?

So anyone on Holla Forums that despises you kikes, that proves there are jewish infiltrators in political movements and alsoon these boards is muslims, because they openly oppose (((you))) jews?

This is how the isreali hasbara have decided to mute the jewish question on nationalist boards, is this the method you intend to silence criticism of your jewish subversion?

Holy fuck.

You hasbara kikes are beyond retarded as well as Satanic filth.

I hope anons will note the mass flooding with unique IPs all saying the exact same thing.

Repeat rinse and repeat

MADAME PRESIDENT
www.jta.org/2017/04/10/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israel-condemns-marine-le-pen-for-denying-french-responsibility-for-deporting-jews
/OURGIRL/

shill OPENLY. Why do they come here and do it anonymously?

She kicked her own father out of the party he created for "anti-Semitism" and her boyfriend is a fucking Zionist Jew.
The press has been giving her a ton of sympathetic coverage and not character assassinating her at every opportunity, or completely ignoring her campaigning as they do for actual right-wingers.
And you're just now realizing that she's a Zionist puppet?
That said, good luck convincing anyone here, it seems that the "BASED MARINE" pill has been thoroughly swallowed.

Don't bother, faggot. You outed yourself here because you aren't from here and know fuck all about us - most importantly that we have IDs…

I was wondering when kushner's paid Mods would show up. Just in time. What's it like need a roach to act as your muscle? Pathetic kike shills.
In a year we'll have retards like one's in the trump threads asking why no one warned them.

You should take look at the organised teams of hasbara kikes shilling in this thread demanding we all cheer on zog, from Le Pen, Wilders and all the neo-con kikes in Trumps 4D madness chessgame then look through the archived threads and see them doing the exact same thing here.

No criticism of any zionist neo-con controlled opposition party has been allowed on Holla Forums for some time.

Hi reddit, pls go back now

still won't answer question. what do you, personally, stand to lose if she wins? YOU? Waiting for an answer. Let's say all you say is correct. Can she possibly, possibly be fucking worse than her opens who wants even MORE fucking muslims, niggers and open borders?

If civil war is coming to France–and it almost certainly is– if Lepen buys a few years to get better prepared and at least spot the spigot of shitskins pouring in, she's worth it. She CANNOT PSSobilyY be worse than the alternative. You won't address this, since I guess you were never taught how to…

ps-is this your sister? Good old Beguel. Legends never die…

The only shill here is you.

Interesting take all you jews have, so gaslighting is the preferred method today.

I can;t help but notice not one kike in this thread has made a single argument against the 100's of detailed documentary pieces of evidence that FN is a zionist trojan horse.

Just swarming attacks against the user proving the zionist jew links to Le Pens jewish steam vent.

Trump was STILL netter than the fucking alternative from a US point of view. As Wilders would have been for the Dutch. you won't answer, how could Le Pen's opens possibly do worse no matter what she does?

Would also give us momentum going into Germany and then Italy. The fucking EU would be FINISHED. This election is different forth American or the the Dutch one, since this is the one that can nock the keystone out of the E-Jew and FINALLY stop the fucking invasion.

I'll ask again–you, personally– what is YOUR interest in seeing Le Pen lose to her opponent?

You're arguing with a shill OP. Literally word for word out of the playbook of anti-Trump shills in the lead up to the election. His job is to make you angry, make you run in around in circles, make you want to pull your hair out that he ignores parts of your argument that are convenient, straw mans other parts of your arguments, jumps around, and, always, ignores the very crux of what your saying. That's his entire goal, to make you run around and around chasing a ghost, to frustrate, to demoralize. Don't feed it, we can all see what's happening, better to filter and report these kike slaves and move on.

Let's Make The Water Turn Black.

My mistake it was a full stop
Point still stands.

What question must I answer kike?
Immense harm to the white race, the fact it is (((you)))) jews behind the flooding of our nations with every conceivable 3rd world invader, then you pretend to be our friends as you set us up to fight all your enemies has been tried in the past.
Post WWII has proved what aligning with jews does, it consigns us to the dustbin of history to side with jews.

To trust any of (((you))) jews to aid and assist us in resolving the jewish question is quite simply the most illogical tactic ever heard.

Didn't mean to call you OP

A long term goal of the left/globalist-jews is:
i.) Keep internet movements online and out of the real world and organising
ii.) Shill until people start abandoning the platforms and hence destroy the movement online also

For example, when Theodosius was trying to get rid of Paganism in ~400AD he allowed the Pagan writers to write and do their work. BUT, he shut down the temples so normal people couldn't attend the rituals/ceremonies.
The vast majority of people are moved by imitation - mimesis - so if you shut down the social side of things, the ritualistic side of things, and only have an intelligentsia you lose every time.

Holla Forums is best understood as a social ground for young guys to see what goes on here and to get involved in the culture, why do you think they are attacking it more AFTER the inauguration? It's a long term goal that you can see as plain as day when you understand the above. It's also why a lot of people here are retarded, we have our useful idiots just like the left has.

Oh I know he who the fucker is, he's always here, I know exactly his fucking game. If he isn't forcefully pushed back, some of the more naive newfags will start buying his bullshit, which is the only reason I bother…

Read my other posts, i agree fn is a Trojan horse.
Shills as an idea hasn't changed just because T_D spams it.

Of course you aren't. You're can't be any of those. You're a kike. A rootless cosmopolitan.

of course, I know that. I just want to make him admit, because he knows he has no valid answer. He fucked up the time he was on her and used the name "Amalek," which no fucking Catholic would know, only a muslim or Jew. He's a muslim, worried his fucking family or himself are going to lose their meal ticket..

I'll give you some tips on your shill game so you do better next time.
You're obviously not from here. You don't know etiquette and you didn't know about IDs. It's as if you got a three page document on Holla Forums from your superiors that outlined things like widely-used slurs, basic lexicon, and how to do things like embed and greentext.
The problem is your boss only knows imageboards on a surface level. Not only is everything you say foreign, but the way you say it outs you. Like this:
Are you fucking stupid?
Go the fuck back to wherever you came from or livestream your suicide.

tl;dr your nose is showing

Everyone that get's Talmudvision time is a shill/agent. Now, as with Trump, it doesn't mean you can't use these "savior" puppets as a conversation starter to get to the root cause of our problems. Vote/don't vote it doesnt really matter. What matters is how your time outside of the ballot box, and that includes not giving an inch to any elected official.

???
You kikes are the ones doing all the gaslighting to "make me angry and run around in circles"

Yet all I've done is provide clear proof, wioth supporting evidence in every post I made in this thread.

You and your team of hasbara jews have all rounded on me insulting abusing and calling me names, without once addressing the 100+ links proving your favoured jew-puppet is in bed with isreali mossad kikes.

How about all you swarming kikes attempt to answer every point the genuine anons have proven in this thread.

Start with the video OP posted
Try and tackle each point raised.

Then you can move onto try and disprove every factual claim I have provided in this thread.

Not one of you jewish hasbara shills have even so much as attempted an argument against a single fact we have shown (with supporting evidence) here

how you spend*

N.B.- their MO is to usually attack in pairs of 2, and they use VPNs. They're a professional, anti-Le Pen operation with funding.

get the fuck outta here

Still, refuse to answer. You've said you "are not French or dutch or american…" that sort of narrow it down, does't it?

Care to address the 100+s of links of documentary evidence in this thread that your preferred jewish controlled opposition is a jewish fraud?

Instead of all rounding on the messenger rather than addressing a single argument or the proven evidence made.

It's funny anyhow, important to start organising irl at this stage as far as I'm concerned, I plan to start recruiting people in my local area soon - mainly through innocuous things like weight-lifting and general community involvement. You'd be surprised how red-pilled the average non-city dweller is

I speak English, I write English, you hasbara jews write in some kind of American Engrish

Why do they all have the same , literally retarded, expression, with theyr upper lip raised?

Kek, oh, I see what's going on. You're a Pajeet they hired who doesn't know or care what he's supposed to be doing.
You get what you pay for.

I wish I knew, but I assume their politics of coddling browns is a genetic thing.

LoL
Again, I ask you and your organised team of jewish hasbara to address any and all of the important points raised.

Instead you call me pajeet.

But it doesn't matter you stupid fuck, as was explained again and again, which was ignored by you. So once again. IT DOES NOT MATTER. IT CHANGES NOTHING. Either she delivers, or she does not, which will spark a civil war in France.

There are very few idiots here who think Trump/Wilders/Le Pen are Hitler tier, but they are allowing us to further our agenda - willingly or not. They deliver, we can push further. The do not deliver, they get fucked and we will still push further.

There is literally zero reason to not vote Le Pen, because there is nobody else, and due to her popularity and high expectances the French populace has of her, her actions will have the most impact. WE WIN EITHER WAY, as long as she gets into office.

Now get the fuck out, kike. You are polluting the air.

Madarchod.

LE PEN ONLY NEEDS TO LEAVE EU
TRUMP NEED ONLY BUILD WALL
Who they are and what else they do will not sway my support for them. Because if any of candidates doesn't actually do what they said they the Goyim will learn Jews run the world.

Ok, you win. Let's say she's a Jew fraud. Still will not answer 2 questions:
1. YOU, PERSONALLY– what is your interest in seeing her lose??

2. If you're not French, and yet have this much info complied on her and her part, you're obviously getting paid for this. You're a fucking muslim. NO–literally,not a single French Catholic uses the term "Amalek" or even knows what it means

3. How can she possibly possibly be any worse than her opposition, who has said he wants to bring in MORE rapefugees? We have surveys– only 14% of Jews would "consider" voting for Le Pen. And SHE is the Jewish shill here?

Go home and get your fucking shine box. You bore me.

You people are so fucking easy to spot, but I'm not going to tell you how. You might correct your mistakes, wouldn't want that.

Let's not forget that this is mostly meta-political. Trump raised white-consciousness more than any other figure before, that's the important thing.

Meta-politics precedes politics. We need to change the culture, and this is yet another opportunity to use the political tension to turn the next generation to the right - I seriously think we have a renaissance on the way within the next 5-10 years from what I see with young people.

they all got raped by refugees the night before. That's the look of repressed disgust at their own racism.

We're at phase one. Getting the gore folder ready?

I prove that you and a team of organised jewish hasbara are astroturfing these boards into insignificance, you continue to call those proving the jewish links to FN as moozlims, sharebule, pajeet, Truks and then try to argue that a French Christian would never use the term Amalek?

I am not French,nor are you jew.

Amalek is the word you jews use for all us goyim who can see what you jews are up to, you literally see us as the only obstacle to your jew world order.

I am others have provided reams of evidence that your preferred jewish controlled candidate is in bed with kikes.

All your teams have done is swarmed in and called us names.

Not once addressing any points we have proven to be true.
It also proves you are lying jews.

Everybody on this board knows you're not French, you're a disgusting shitskin. You've admitted it already by refusing to reveal where you are from, knowing that it would be the wrong answer.

Oh the irony of you saying this.

I would suggest suicide as a more painless way out compared to what's coming to you if you choose to stick around.

The recent disinfo attacks on Trump, and the assault on Holla Forums and YouTube as the final remaining memetic links between user and the normalfag masses, is BECAUSE of the upcoming election in France. Read between the lines to see when and what is shilled: France is 2spooky for the globalists. They are scared.

3 IDs, all claiming that voting for globalist zionist neo-con kikes is the answer.
Insisting that anyone not on board with championing kikes is a "shill"…

Who should we vote for instead then?

Exactly, see my note on this here

Start organising irl if you're good at it, you'd be surprised at the support you'll get.

Not surprising, just like Trump and any candidate of any ZOG country. Why is this so surprising?

You're championing kikes right now, by championing the anti-populist sentiment of the establishment and media. This is the game the jew plays, accusing others of what he is doing so blatantly.

How about anyone that isn't an isreali mossad intelligence affiliated fraud?

When shilling fails, spam and attention-seeking behaviour must be employed instead. Pay attention to what must be shilled: the French election is a big deal.

Do not answer him once he is merely spamming and increasing his post count. He is content to water down the thread.

You obliviously didn't watch the video you colossal faggot. Must be hard not reading anything that you disapprove of. What's the difference between you and a leftist?

Faggot you dodged his question
He asked if Le Pen is any worse than any of her competetors and your blabbering on about some Hasbera shit that has nothing to do with kikes being kikes

Why is it so hard to answer a simple question. What is the better party to vote for then?

None. Voting for the lesser of evils never works.

VOTE MACRON!!!!

MORE REFUGEES!!!!

Not voting is surrender, not protest you fucking shill

Whoop, there it is.

Why did you post that image? What was the point?

What? That's exactly my point. By voting and buying into their way of control (voting and therefore, doing nothing, just like the US). If you vote your just another slave that expects some dumb kike loving bitch like Le Pen to magically fix everything.

Never said anything about protesting

How cute

You have to post an image instead of writing something out yourself. Why are you so pathetic?

The absolute reverse of anything and everything I have ever said at any point and time ever.

Care to address the 100s of links and detailed proof that FN is a compromised jewish controlled steam vent?

Why ever not?

Instead there are countless jews attacking the messenger and never once addressing the facts presented here.

Start with the video, try and disprove the claims made.

then we can move onto the 100s of detailed links proving every lie in this thread you kikes are spouting.

Anyone not jewish would be a good start, kike

There are dozens of anti-jewish organisations in france, yet every one of you kikes insist that

France is one of the most antisemitic countries in Western Europe, all nationalists in france reject FNs kosher control.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpXx40bKgec

She's Merkel 2

Keep talking shill, you're really changing some minds here. In fact, I might just not vote and let more Muslims in :^) That'd be great :^)

Whatever you say, Mordecai.

It's awesome, this fag just keeps posting kek

Filtered.

Filtered.

Whatever OP.
French and still voting Le Pen, if only because her election would provoke major unrest and increase racial tensions in France.

Late night USA/morning-afternoon EU tends to be chronically under-moderated around here. Its been that way for a long time now so fuck it, step up your game mods because this window gets exploited by spamming shills on a daily basis now.

y'got me :^)

No, Vote Asslineau goyim, he's the true savior of the nigger race

Get out Holla Forums.

Problem?

No it won't, it's going to do the exact opposite. IT's the exact same thing with Trump. Trump was put in to quell white conservative anger, which it worked brilliantly. Same thing with Le Pen. The people mad about immigration in France will now shutup and return to work while they think Muslims will be leaving the country. Just like the US, no ones really going to be leaving. You will never, ever fix anything by voting in Candidates in a Jew ran election system.

Kek, this thread is such a great start to my day

Talking about the shil my dude

How come shills always seem like such angry people without hope or joy? Are they incapable of even faking being pleasant for at least a couple posts before they go full on nihilist?

Yep, forget about how it raised white-consciousness goyim, it was just to quell anger :^)

Holy shit you fags are pathetic

They were adressed. You just ignored it and then claimed they were not adressed. The jew cries out in pain as he stabs you.

FTFY

Refer to first point.

Proof?

I have noticed a lack of normie whites caring about not being to racist even if they havn't noticed the change. All these candidates have to awaken the economies by stopping the import of foreign labor. If this can be done everything else will follow, no matter how much brainwashing whites will have more children if they can pay their bills and have a stable working environment.

Perhaps creating a soft "Labor Front" as Hitler had done, besides eliminating Jews who ran the (((unions))) it also made sure women working was looked down upon, which greatly improves a woman's ability to raise more children and keep wages right. Also in all my corporate life I've never found a woman who could work as well as a man and only get in the way with all their emotions during important work.

They are losing and they are throwing their money into NGOs and to shills, look at cuckchan these days, it's something else to see how blatant it is

Oh, I have noticed it.
It's hard to miss.
Wilders is Jewish, his father fled the Germans during WW2.
He is also mixed race and bleaches his jet black Brillo pad hair White in an effort to look more Caucasian.
It's easy to know who is on Zog's leash, the faithful get their TV slots, they get their newspaper articles and radio interviews, sure, the presenter will slip in the odd "BUT HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO CLAIMS OF RACISM MR ?" but that is just a token gesture to bolster the illusion of edge. They are fully mainstream in everything but image.
I must admit that it's disappointing to see the supposedly "red pilled" fall so helplessly under the spell of these puppets, I blame limited experience in real world right-wing politics, not necessarily activism but a lack of exposure to the actual press reactions to actual right-wing candidates. This state has come about because most here have only ever known the right-wing from online sources. They haven't seen how it was in the 80s and 90s, how the press dealt with every right-winger in the same way, denying them any coverage or exposure other than firing squad discussions of 10 vs 1. No, these lads came here straight from Reddit or Gamergate, or 4chan, or after seeing With Open Gates, they have the fighting spirit and the fervor of youth but not the knowledge of how to spot controlled opposition.
Their chances of properly identifying someone like Marine, or Tommy Robinson (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) for what they are, are slim to none; the shill masters simply add the word "BASED" to an OP and the stage is set.
But we can hope, as puppet after puppet will renege on his or her promises, a new generation will learn the awful truth, namely that those who receive publicity are agents of ZOG, those who receive none are never heard of.
Video related, here is an example of what happens when a right-winger who is not supported by the establishment, finally gets a slot on television, when surging popularity made ignoring him impractical. Griffin is most certainly ZOG now, perhaps he was then, but the video serves as an example nonetheless
Hostile panel of 5 vs 1, hand-picked hostile audience.
A massacre.
Contrast with the treatment given to Trump, Le Pen, Wilders and the problem becomes apparent. They are given an easy ride, with cosmetic hostility at worst, because they are affiliated with ZOG.

Can you please show which posts addressed the 100s of proofs presented in this thread.

There isn't one example of any of you jews disputing any of the claims made.

Start with the brilliant video in OPs post…

Filter them and ignore. They are not here for discussion and that is obvious.

Nah, he was put in to spite nog leftist anger. Now they're ratcheting the anti-white hatred up to 11 and whitey is getting tired of their shit.

I teached at a school in my area and the 15y/os are super-redpilled on race and love Trump by default, it's staggering to see what is going on.

This is why I love the polarisation that's going on right now, the kids notice it and they go to Holla Forums and see a huge community of pissed off whites. They go onto YouTube and it's the same business with the song parodies and so on. It's great, big fucking yuge things are coming down the pipeline.

*taught…

I am not French, that is true. However, I am 100% white from a country which was part of the Axis in WWII, kike.

As for the rest of your blathering, you just ignored everything I said and then claimed I ignored all the points you made…

I've witnessed the effect of every election where the FN was expected to go big and failed.
It's even worse. All medias proclaim the definite victory of multiculturalism and it has a profound demoralizing effect. It anchors the idea that nothing can be done and non-whites are here to stay.

I have no illusions about Le Pen but the threat of the rise of the FN (which is still associated in people's minds to kicking out non-whites from France) maintains hope that one day we can do it.

I'd like her to be at the 2nd turn and lose by the smallest margin possible. So it creates unrest anyway, people who voted for her will be frustrated and radicalize, while the FN will have to reconsider tactics after losing once again.
Anyway after the elections the FN will go through a major crisis.

So anyway I'm still voting for her.

Are they anti-Jewish or anti-Israel?
Big difference between the two

And now they are one of the main contenders - the demoralisation increases racial tension and drives more of the youth to the movement anyway, so I'd be fine if they don't win because things will hit the fan within a few years if she doesn't.

If you don't vote Le Pen you're a fucking fag though, make sure to get out and vote

How much are you getting paid for such a failed work? you keep spaming for hours, not convincing anyone and humiliating yourself.

At this rate i'm going to think you are a Rusian agent doing such obvious and pathetic efforts only to reinforce pol's support for Le Pen

No it won't you fucking moron. Like I said in my previous post, these zog bots are paraded around and elected on purpose for a reason. Jews are in complete control of muslim immigration in France. Now suddenly there's a candidate that might get elected that's going to cut back on immigration. It's all just theater, nothing more. A 10 year old could see it from a mile away with basic critical thinking skills. Your mind has been led astray into believing by showing up at a voting booth your helping save the day. That's the blackpill. You're no different from a normie retard who puts his head in the sand by showing up and "voting". Go fuck yourself.

Refute anything in the video.

I was actually lukewarm on Le Pen until I saw the explosion in the kind of shilling like OP he is doing. Even if she's not perfect by a long shot, obviously there is one or two things in her platform that scares the shit out of them.

To all my Frogbros here :
don't forget to arm yourselves
Without any paperwork you can get black powder tools.
With only a FFT license you can get manual-action rifles of pretty much all calibers and 3-shot semi-autos.
no handgun tho
Also,
don't forget to stockpile a minimum
Dark times ahead, no matter the outcome of this election. Nigs will nog, Aloah will snackbar. Protect yourselves and your family. Buy some gold, rice, oil, preserves, water.
cigarettes and lighters for banter too
And for the love of KEK,
don't forget to redpill everyone around you
Presidential elections are the best time to do this since French people are much more open to political discussion right now.
Don't underestimate word of mouth in our country. It's much more efficient than memeing on the interwebz.

Boy oh boy, you just don't learn do you

I was the same with Trump, when I saw the media kikes going crazy I knew he was a threat to their system, same with Le Pen

Very well, for the final time - whether her connections to Israel and the jews are true or not does not matter, because whatever she does will benefit us. If she does deliver and is not on jewish payroll, France leaves EU, effectively dismantling it overnight, the muds get fucked, the jews get fucked and the shift begins in our favor and we will gain a lot of momentum.

If she does not deliver, and is in fact a jewish fraud, it will lead to civil war and we still win. The people of France will rise, again giving us momentum to start moving in other countries as well and the EU still falls hard. You are underestimating the level of tension currently in France. The only reason why it's not open revolt over there is the fact that the election is close and FN has a chance to win. That tension will not just go away the moment Le Pen wins. In fact, it will start rising and everyone will be watching her every move, and the moment Le Pen turns on the people wo voted for her is the moment a civil war will begin.

I was never arguing against the truths about her held positions in your videos or about the people in her party. However, I argued, and will continue to argue, that she is a catalyst that will spark a change in our favor one way or another.

I hope we get to actual hating levels soon.
But how do you get normie whites to listen that they need to get /fit/ and /meadhall/? Try white guilt?

All the frenck kikery is up in arms against Le Pen's election, you absolute dumbass.

EVERY NATIONALIST FIGUREHEAD IS A ZIONIST PUPPET

EVERY NATIONALIST ORGANIZATION IS A HONEY POT

THE JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING, NOT JUST A LOT OF THINGS, NO, EVERYTHING
IF ANYTHING POSITIVE EVER HAPPENS, IT'S ONLY BECAUSE THE JEWS ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN

THEY ARE ALL-POWERFUL
ALL-SEEING
THEY CANNOT BE DEFEATED
SO DON'T EVEN TRY

JUST STAY HOME AND WAIT FOR HITLER

Red-pill them first on HBD, Islam, and Jews. (HBDchick, Political Islam on YT, Culture of Critique)
People come around to this stuff fast if you know your stuff and you talk to them one on one.

Really? Watch the video. And post proof of your claim.

/thread

Allons Français!
Germanfag here. You need to get your shit in order.

Vote that girl for president and make the musulman cry.

After that, vote for Frexit and make that luxembourgoise drunyard, wanabe Stalin cry

Isn't that what all you jews in this thread are telling us.

You are saying we must vote for zog puppet le pen because we have no other options left.
It's you insisting we must vote zog, and hope and wait for them to turn into Hitler, which will never happen, they'll simply have our children fight wars for isreal and further increase mass immigration as a result.

There are many options in defeating the jew, not one of those options involves aligning with and cheering on supporting your jewish puppets but opposing them

You poor Germans need to start organising too, you are so fucked it's a tragedy

no need to, vpn op

just name a better candidate for france, your constant whinning is not productive so offer alternatives
otherwise you'll have to answer this at some point

==Why do you, personally, what Le Pen to lose? Want to you gain from her opened winning?

What helped me when I wasn't even on Holla Forums was a mixture of /fit/ memes and social pressure. Compliment and encourage friends and family when they mention working out or eating well, be judgmental and disapproving when they say exercise is for suckers or they "don't want to lift because they might get TOO big". Supplement it with dank memes.
As for normalfags outside of Dunbar's number, I guess the only thing we can really do is try to popularize /fit/ memes and push being physically healthy as a prerequisite for dating.

i don't see why should i, vpn op

just name a better candidate for france, your constant whinning is not productive so offer alternatives
otherwise you'll have to answer this at some point

==Why do you, personally, what Le Pen to lose? Want to you gain from her opened winning?

Getting LePen elected and thus taking another step towards destroying the EU is a step in the right direction. Trump isn't the end goal. He's just a small step along the journey. We can't get want we want all of the sudden by voting in a new Hitler. It doesn't happen over night. It's a slow process. Just because someone isn't Adolf reincarnated, doesn't mean they aren't good for the movement. None of these people are permanent. We are not voting for them to be our permanent leaders now and forever. They're all temporary and will eventually be switched for someone more radical and that person will be switched for someone more radical and so on.

GOdF isn't really Freemasonry, though.

As an addendum - I also stated that actions speak louder than words. Anyone can write article about someone to pint them in a certain light - and jews do this a lot. From MSM through less known and pretend-alt media to blogs, etc. As I stated in my first post in this thread

And I will stand by that as well. Your information is interesting snd should be taken into account, but ultimately doesn't change all that much until we can see proof for it in the actions of Le Pen/FN post election.

wtf I'm voting Sarkozy now

Napoleon spelling fixed. Apologies.

Can anyone reasonably predict what politicians will do while cajoling people to vote for them?

Including a source link at the bottom in small text would make it better, but still good oc

So you wait until just before the election to pull this shit? How convenient… It smells of jewery through and through. Your tricks aren't working on me though, I'm voting FN on the 23rd.

But that's bullshit. She said there will be a referendum to decide the fate of France/EU relationship. You ARE a shill.

By now I'm not even suprised anymore.

I know autists have trouble with sarcasm but I'm still feeling embarrassed for you.

Cites paul goldstein. Well, Pack it up boys. France doesn't need any changing.

Rice is not a suitable staple for Whites.
In its place buy powdered milk and flour.
Cow's milk is a total food in itself, nearly all your dietary requirements including protein can be met from milk alone.
Whites evolved to digest milk, Asians are allergic to it, you have this evolutionary advantage for a reason; use it.
Learn how to prepare it.

No, we can just do it better than subhumans. It's still not a great thing to have frequently.

If you have any problem AT ALL drinking milk then you probably aren't fully White.
People in my country can and do drink multiple pints of the stuff every day.
Northern Europeans absolutely have evolved to use cow's milk as a staple food.
We literally have mutated enzymes to process it.

Le Pen may or may not be a golem, but she still is the best option.

What the fuck do you morons hope to achieve with these threads? That Holla Forums starts supporting one of those liberal pussyfaggots? That won't happen!

Photoshooped black people dont swim

But it still shouldn't be your main food, hence the flour.
Rice is a shit-tier food.

Still no. We've only been drinking it for a few thousand years, and that's ignoring all the shit they put in milk now. Basically you've just fallen victim to the dairy industry.
If you were drinking raw milk, that wouldn't be as bad, but really, there's no reason to drink the milk of another animal.

Lad…

You're right. I said rice because it's easy to preserve and cook, but by all means we should diversify our diet as much as we can.

It's very well balanced between carbs and fiber and enhances T levels, so I don't agree. That said, it's not as much caloric as wheat so in a SHTF situation it's less desirable than flour (but not shitty). Still easier to preserve and cook, IMO.

Not the brightest shill, I might add. Insulting potential customers is bad for business.

archive.fo/ZvYfz

Suit yourself of course, but if the choice is between drinking reconstituted milk for a massive fat, protein and vitamin D hit, or worrying about spooky hormones and animal abuse, I will take the milk.

Flour is denser, which is a big consideration if you have to be mobile (half the volume is air due to the shape of the rice grains.)
Plus bread keeps a week after you bake it, rice can get toxic quickly because of endospores hatching out, the main reason people always say you can't reheat rice.
That said, whatever, it's an argument over minutiae really, what matters is to have a bulk store of your preferred staple, be it wheat, rye, rice or anything else.

EU and Soros must be shivering in their booties.

Suddenly, allot shit i noticed here is making a whole lot of sense now.

Excellent video OP

Can a MOD please sticky this thread as it contains valuable information that has been hidden from here for the past year or so.

The video contains clear evidence and conclusive proof that Front Nationale are a jewish controlled false opposition.

Also it demonstrates the evil that jews do in the way they have in massive numbers, swarmed on this thread, abusing and insulting everyone who has provided the proof, without once addressing the evidence presented.

Then after a while of shilling for the jewish controlled opposition, and gaslighting every genuine sincere user in this thread they then repeat the lie that there is nothing we can do except vote for jews, when France has massive anti-jewish sentiment and every nationalist has turned away from FN because of their new found friendship with the jews that made this mess in the first place.

The jews have nothing to fear from FN, they have freemasons openly in the party, they have jews running the party top down, jews own them and will never allow the French to be free.>>9714777

Lol hidden.

Truth.

There were some other threads recently, where this guy keeps parotting the same old baldfaced lies. But I think this is the first one he started precisely for shilling purposes.

They always have the same facial expressions.
Just as they would if they were doing something that they knew their father would be furious about.
The inane, demented grin.
That's how you can tell their is no substance behind what they say or do. It is always followed with a deranged smirk and vacant wildness in the eyes.

This 100%.

The only people who wouldn't choose her are those afraid of any kind of risk.

If she is as bad as the ones before her, she can be changed. There really is no risk, it is only in your imagination.
A big problem is that she is female, and given the behaviour of other females in power of late, nothing good comes from that. However, previous French presidents have been abysmal, the latest being the weakest and most slimey.

Vote Le Pen for the lulz, there is nothing to lose.

Precisely.

As Arnold says, "Don't listen to the naysayers".

If you listen to everyone who says something can't be done, you will never accomplish anything.

Don't really care about that in regards to an animal i eat anyway. The hormones, however, are more of a worry. Basically, may as well keep to better stuff without the risk of estrogen.

Unbelievable the kikes got this thread bumplocked.

FN is a jewish controlled false opposition and there is no French nationalist that sides with jewry.

Hasbara jews get to dominate and dictate all discourse.

Nice spacing, it's cute you learned to change IDs.

True 1984 style, it is impossible to know what to believe anymore, either way.

The only solution would be to kill anyone who tries to take power in any form, and do it repeatedly and for long enough that when a leader finally does arrive, he is either so fearless and determined to help his country - or so afraid of the people, that he will not be like the others.

Thanks for the video.
I used to bake more often. It is a great feeling to make something so simple instead of buying it.

Milk is the fuel of the northlander, but organic if you have to, but drink it. Eat cheese and yoghurt.
Nothing compares to it for building of bones and muscles.

If you disproved the Holohoax to normies, the whole thing collapses. But just crawl back under your bed and masturbate to esoteric dreams faggot.

SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM

ALL YOU DO IS POST YOUR SPAM. And you don't even read the articles you post. Last week there was a good thread debunking your anti-FN bullshit and you waited until it was gone to re-post the same bs again.

Reported.

ASSLINEAU IS A CUCKSERVATIVE WHO REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT IMMIGRATION. ASSLINEAU IS A CUCKSERVATIVE WHO REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT IMMIGRATION. ASSLINEAU IS A CUCKSERVATIVE WHO REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT IMMIGRATION. ASSLINEAU IS A CUCKSERVATIVE WHO REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT IMMIGRATION.

WHERE WERE YOU LAST WEEK WHEN THERE WAS A STICKIED THREAD DEBUNKING THE ANTI-FN SPAM ?

>Can a MOD please sticky this thread as it contains valuable information that has been hidden from here for the past year or so.

OH REALLY? WHERE WERE YOU LAST WEEK WHEN THERE WAS A STICKIED THREAD DEBUNKING THE ANTI-FN SPAM ?

Saved.
/thread

He was constantly spamming it with his anti-FN bullshit.
He isn't open to discussion or any rational argument.
He even called for voting for the "anti-zionist party", which is filled with shitskins. He's for allying with based niggers against the jews.

Like every kike in this thread, appear to allknow each of the other kikes and talk among each other complaining about goyim writing stuff and providing evidence of jewish chicanery,
Weirdly they managed to get this thread locked, and they continue to taunt and goad, without once addressing any of the points presented in the video or the dozens of clear incriminating articles proving FN are controlled opposition.

Then we have the author of the Wilders and Le Pen thread that were pinned instantly, while getting every user posting proof of their lies banned.

Like this kike
Hey jude
Have you watched the OPs video?

It proves as it has from the behaviour of your pack of jewish drone shills in this thread that you and your jewish hasbara team are a collective of organised jewish hasbaraastroturfing these boards into championing and cheering on every zog puppet in Western politics in the vain hope of pressuring anons into accepting your favoured jewish false controlled opposition.

I identified your jewish shilling in that thread you created for Wilders, then again for Le Pen with you complaining that goys don;t like the jewish kosher frauds like Wilders and le pen and all the rest of the neo-con zionist kikes you shill for on here.

Every post from a sincere user proving the frauds you champion and cheer for are zog puppets got deleted leaving you and the gloating kikes taunting every user you had got banned.

Every post made in this thread had proof and documentary evidence supporting those claims.

not once have any of you foul kikes disputed let alone disproven any of these claims made in this thread.

Just abuse, random accusations and derailment and obfuscation.
Not once have you countered a single onre of these claims.

How long do you think the centre can hold with all this non-stop hasbara kikery, pushing for neo-con globalist kikes, every day in every way?

All the anons you've managed to mass report and get banned aren't convinced, what do you want, only the isreali hasbara jews like you left talking to each other on Holla Forums?

Me to.

This thread sucks tbh. I was hoping to see tits and ass, but got only bad trolling. I am dissapoint.

Here, have some Marion.
Please don't ban me mods

ITT everyone is a jew

fuck off civnat cucks