I just want you all to know this board is shit. It was good a couple of years ago

i just want you all to know this board is shit. It was good a couple of years ago.

Well the mods are allowing people criticize Trump which I did not think would happen, so it's actually the best place to be for the unfolding events.

then leave you fucking faggot

OP is right and you should go back to 4cuck

Who are you even lashing out against? If you're that fucking stupid them I'm glad you're no longer here you dumb fuck.

I think a lot of people here are much edgier and angry at the world compared to 4chan. I don't think it used to be that way, or maybe that's only on Holla Forums I don't know. The people here are insanely toxic and degenerate. That said, I come here because it's got the same posts 4chan, but the important posts get pinned and most stay around longer. 4chan is a couple of good posts mixed in with constant
etc. It's fucking mentally exhausting to sort through the bullshit there. Yeah, it's more active, but 90% of it is bullshit. The only good posts there are the generals really. That said, people here are needlessly edgy and angry.

I don't know why you posted that, but if you think it bothers me or I think it's bad, you're wrong. I'm talking about assholes who are needlessly assholes because they either had shitty parents, no job, no social skills, hate themselves, hate the world, whatever the stick up their ass is.

Also source.

You people stick out like a sore thumb.

and you judge everyone for little non-issues. Trolling people won't make up for your shitty life. It's false satisfaction.

Also I had that one already. Pokephilia is one of my top fetishes.

inb4 404

lol, you willingly save animated images of cartoon chicks getting fucked by animals.

It's not animated, and welcome to the Internet also.

Nice landscapes user. Have a European pastoral.

HEY GOOK!
You'll never be white.

Summer comes early.

Those are some good topics.
Never relax around blacks and Hapas aren't real people tbh fam.

DUDE

All boards are shit. What else is new?

Good day, milady. As long as you're here you might as well make yourself useful.

We are in an undeclared war against a genocidal race who have infiltrated and control 90% of global finance, 90% of the media and 90% of politicians.
They have turned so many of our own people against us that the fight may be unwinnable.
They have swamped our countries with invaders that they give economic benefits to at our, and our children's expense, and who they will shortly rile up to genocide us.
And you say we are "needlessly" angry?
What the fuck are you, swedish?

Why do Jewish shill always have creepy photos of girls saved on their computer?