Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Armistice_Agreement
discord
interfax.ru/world/558543
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
youtube.com/watch?v=2wbQOV33uaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quit yer shit

I hope he wasn't bluffing. NK's sacrifice may lead to a better world.

please nuke california

Welp, there goes my anime

Let's get this shoah on the road. Hey North Korea, nuke the west coast please.

Have they ever had a nuke that was even remotely efficient? Not that they can do shit with one besides putting it on a boat. I'm ready to face to bloodshed, but this is pointless.

they moved some there months ago, anyone recall if they were b1s?

Thread theme song here

My body is ready. Let chaos reign.

There were B-1s deployed to Guam, and they returned to the states last month.

lmao he has those mini weiners that are wrapped in a crescent roll

T-think of the children.

So they are testing a nuke and some Pentagon retard wants to bomb them with Tomahawks. The entire US Government is a joke, bar Jeff Sessions. Fuck them all.

fake news pls go

I hope they do it, even China is fed up with there shit at this point.

Yeah, you know more than the generals. Sure thing kid.

Fuck yeah, pigs in a blanket. Superbowl party or family execution, Norks know what's up.

NBC is not fake news regarding the Pentagon, they do as they are told. This is what the Pentagon wants people to know.

If the US has gone in there twenty years ago, yes, WWIII. Ten years ago? Yes. Hell, five years ago? Yes. Now? No. China is fed up with the Kims' bullshit and will welcome their deposition as long as they don't suffer collateral damage.

Please nuke SK instead of Japan, Norks.
I need my anime fix.

Considering that Trump really does mean it and I don't see Kim backing down (he probably knows his time is up and opt to go out with a bang): It's likely happening. China would have to make a surprise move in the next 12-24 hours to avert a greater catastrophe and I think that's what Trump is counting on. I say that due to the risk of Seoul being shelled to oblivion in retaliation, mass exodus of North Koreans to China, U.S incursion into NK, and possible multiple chernobyl-tier nuclear incidents as NK reactors are damaged in air strikes. Preemptive U.S action on North Korea would create such an enormous mess, it'll definitely make the whole region very nervous.

I know much more than the generals because I'm not a fucking treacherous neo-con kike lover killing Americans for Israel and corporations.

If dub, Kim nukes his own capitol and tries to smuggle himself to japan under a false identity, to retire as a weeb-NEET.

Just last year people were angry at China for claiming parts of the sea. Now they're pissed at NK instead. Why did they change their minds all of a sudden? NK has been testing nukes for years, so that hasn't changed.

I believe that this is why China place 150k troops on NK's border. Hopefully China steps inj and does something, but I think Trump and the West in general believes China has more power over NK than they do. China just sent back all their coal and told them to not test anymore nukes "for their own good" and Kim just doubled down.

What changed is that China is no longer defending North Korea.

It's just going to be another famine and Trump will have dead chilluns on his hands which I know he hates.

Then we can fill them up with McDonalds and credit cards and give them gook diabetes. Which was probably unknown on the Korean peninsula before coca cola.

Then that gives China incentive to grow more bold in their territory expansions, and Japan and other nearby countries will be more threatened.

The other thing that changed is their leader. Maybe he believed his dad's propaganda all these years and isn't saber-rattling like they used to.

The fact that China is sick of them tends to lend a little credence to the concept that this particular Kim is motherfucking crazy.

No you don't, you do not know what they're actual plans are or what their orders are or troop movements. This announcement is basically an official warning to NK to back down or else. China either steps in and averts the crisis, or it doesn't then SHTF for best Korea.

Kim can't really be running that country. His haircut alone is meant to keep him humiliated. Who really runs the place? What really goes on there?

Regardless, this isn't more saber rattling which will end with an aid package to North Korea. China is fed up with their shit and Trump won't tolerate attacks. I just hope Trump realizes that using nukes wouldn't just be overkill, it would actually cause an international incident. Not for glassing North Korea, but for irradiating eastern Asia.

Yes, that's bloody obvious. I know it's retarded. I know the Generals are all fucking scum

The chinese calling someone else crazy is pretty rich, when they have so very little value for human life. The countless video ciruculating where they run over kids and even passer-bys don't stop is pretty telling of what chinese are like.

I don't think Trump will nuke them. But an attack on North Korea's reactors would probably lead to a lot of Chernobyls that would require a lot of work to contain.

Not really. To get Chernobyl, you need to do some very specific, non-accidental things which result in a fucking nightmare, which should tell you how fucking stupid the Ukrainians are. More like a bunch of Fukushimas, which is still bad mind you.

odds we see shit
even it's just the same shit

I thought the main difference between the two was that the Soviets just pretended nothing was wrong, while the Japanese acted quickly.
Governments being unable to act because of an ongoing war would have the same results as pretending everything is fine.

Why would it be WW3? No one is defending North Korea anymore. Nukes don't all just magically launch at all targets in the world just because they nuke Seoul. Retaliation would direct and pointed solely at NK, and it would be the entire world against them.

Donald 'Spook the Gook' Trump

Feels nice.

Oh, fuck no. Chernobyl was the nuclear equivalent of seeing if there's lethal electric current in a wire by touching it. Fuck, the core is STILL active. The Soviets didn't tell the world right away, but they acted immediately. There's just little you can do when a bunch of very educated and intelligent men with the judgement of drunk toddlers decide to remove almost every single neutron absorbing rod from the reactor, and when seeing it's all about to blow, shoving them back in to make things worse.

Comparing Fukushima to Chernobyl is like comparing a chicken to a T-rex.

Once again, why? China is completely aware of what is happening and cooperating with the US on this. Furthermore why would North Korea be nuked in response? Conventional warfare would bring North Korea down in a matter of days, and them nuking Seoul would cause North Korea just as much damage and result in the deaths of most North Korean civilians due to fallout.
Stop your WW3 LARPing, retard.

Both the US and Russia have systems in place specifically to detect and confirm nuclear strikes, best Korea firing it will trigger this system and alarms by that point it's pretty much odds entirely on the guys working at the helm of each silo and the guys sending orders to the nuke carrying subs all it takes is one guy to fire then everyone else will fire as well because the other guys detected that they fired and will fire in retaliation. There is no safeties in place to stop this either once the fire button is pressed that's it it's Happening and in fact this is something the US and Russia were/are proud of decades ago, they still don't have safety kill switches.

What do you think the US would do if it had confirmation that North Korea had nuked Seoul and Tokyo?
It would fire nuclear missiles back.

Forgot to add, those missiles will look to the Chinks and Russkies like they are headed for Manchuria and Vladivostok.

You do realize that nukes are not on an automated system, right? Putin, Trump, and Xi all need to give authorization codes, and they are all in on this.

"Hey Xi, Putin, if North Korea nukes Seoul, we're gonna nuke them back"
"Kay"

If America wanted to nuke china and Russia it would send way more nukes from every direction. Are you really this stupid to think they will think America is stupid enough to nuke them?

This sort of shit has happened before.
Look up the Norwegian Rocket Incident.

I never said they were automated, I said they have systems to detect and confirm nuclear strikes, that once it's confirm it's entirely on the guys who are responsible for pushing the final button to fire if anything leads to nuclear war, and that once this is pressed there is no safety kill switch to stop it. Confirmation codes are not a safety to prevent it once it's begun, it's to prevent someone from deliberately firing a nuke without the right authorization.

So you can take your pretentious attitude and shove it up your ass.

If there are no checks and balances, then all it takes is one hacker to exploit this stupid system.

It seems you did not understand what i said. If America wanted to nuke China or Russia they would not send just a few nukes, they would send a shit ton of nukes from all kind of directions. This is what i mean by that they are not stupid enough to believe they themself would be nuked. Next time read what i say properly before answering

Why exactly, when US isn't in danger? And nuking NK would post great risks of spilling over into nearby countries. Better choice would be to just bomb the hell out of them with conventional weapons, until they yield.

This user is right.
It's going to be more like:

False.
Read: Norwegian Rocket Incident.
You can use a high altitude nuclear burst to take out radars and communications before a proper attack in hope of weakening their capacity for retaliation.

meant for

The Norwegian Rocket Incident lead to a restructuring of notification systems so that it wouldn't happen again.

A hacker has to physically move to the control center and be physically present, since they're not connected to the internet and they more or less still use 1960's tech so he better have some floppies. The lack of infrastructure upgrades and the falling behind maintenance of those silos is it's own defense.

But if the US fires missiles at North Korea there will be real nuclear missiles in flight, so a similar situation would occur.

Are you stupid? why would they think America is just going to nuke a couple of places? do you really believe this is how a nuclear war is like? if they are going to attack another nuclear country it would be a war about who could take out all the other nulcear weapons first. A nuclear war is not fought by America sending one nuke then they send a nuke then america send a nuke. Its a war fought by all or nothing.

It truly makes me sad how absolutely beautiful and resource rich the West Coast is, yet it is completely wasted on faggots who are determined to ruin America.

He really does, same thing with the Castros in Cuba. You have no fucking idea what communis brainwashing does to a society.

They could exploit the satellites intead. Garbage in -> garbage out.
Probably mossad has the capability, since some of them are made by greatest ally.
Or perhaps an independent clever hacker could find a flaw to exploit. Either way, relying only on automated systems is dangerous.

Well what the hell else are you supposed to do to detect a nuke? Eyeball it?

You can't really. A nuke could be hidden in a regular passenger plane that's headed for NYC.
Or there could be one burried there underground right now.
For missiles you have satellite and radar, but still several humans should need to confirm, preferably cross-referencing data from completely independent systems.

Those are the independent systems and that's the part you confirm it to be a nuke and not a false positive, and too many cooks spoil the pot so it's not that many dudes who actually do that stuff.

Listen Caim, the system is not designed with defense in mind, it is designed with the doctrine Mutually Assured Destructio one nuke goes off, it is confirmed to have gone off even if the system doesn't detect it, everyone at the helm that actually pushes that button for their respective ICBM or better then decides to push that button or not, then it Happens, then everyone dies. This is really simple, a Nuclear war is not a war for minimal casualties it is a war of total annihilation both in the hopes that the other guy's systems fail and if it didn't you deprived him of victory. This is it's own deterrent against things like hackers simply because the fear of a nuclear war was real when it was designed, and this design philosophy is still more or less true with any new nuclear weapons built.

In fact there are two strikes planned on both sides, the first strike then the secondary retaliation strike from surviving nuclear deployment capable vehicles like the US's own ICBM carrying subs so whatever survived the first attack will be wiped out by the second one.

There is probably a sub full of dead norks off the coast of California waiting for the launch command.

So, Tillerson obviously discussed this with russia.

Whatre the chances japan, south korea, the USA, russia and china all curbstomp North Korea into oblivion?

Trump isnt going to nuke the Norks.

He's going to MOAB them, that's why he did the trial run in Afghanistan today.

But the system isn't automatic. No one is stupid enough to rig a system that unleshes all nukes at the US just because the pajeets and pakis decided to have a friendly exchange.

If Norks did first strike, and US informed Beijing and Moscow of their intentions, there would be no nuclear war from a limited strike.

Most of the Jews are in NYC…
Please nuke NYC.

I googled "Obama" and "North Korea" and it's now obvious why this administration has taken such a harsher stance on NK, The past administration was criticized almost bipartisan with how lukewarm Obama was to NK and felt he was weak in that regard. Outside of South Korea saying "no", I can't imagine Trump backing down from this or he will get the same narratives.

Good goy, bomb nk for israel

North Korea embarrassed China very badly with what they did in Malaysia last month. Malaysia is a massive asset for China, Malaysia needs China as a source of industry and cash, and China has pumped tons of cash their way in exchange for military bases in the South China Sea just off the coast of Borneo. This is much closer to strategic assets in the Philippines, Taiwan, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc. than anything North Korea can offer strategically. Also, whereas North Korea is a money pit, parts of Malaysia' economy related to Chinese industries are expanding rapidly.

What happened with North Korea and Malaysia seems to have been the last straw, this relationship is too embarrassing and burdensome for China to keep pretending is worth it. China's Asian trading partners probably told them "we're getting real sick of this kid in charge of North Korea chimping out whenever he wants and causing us all sorts of international problems - make it stop".

posted on wikileaks

China cutting air links to North Korea

So why is he poking the US that openly then?

He should load up some cargo trucks with children and another with a shit load of fireworks. Drive them and some missile launchers to nice beach close in striking reach of the South. Then when it gets dark just have a fireworks display for all the kiddies. Leave the missile alone, maybe get bombed. Could the MSM hide/spin the butchering of a few hundred Norks watching fireworks?

NK is now totally cut off and cornered.
NK is going to shell the shit out of SK and send missiles to JP.

CHYNA and Russia want no part of that. There are lines of communication opened up between the US,China and Russia. They obviously discussed this in their last meetings. WWIII won't start because everyone is on the same page.

We are still at war with them. The war never officially ended. We are just in a cease fire mode.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Armistice_Agreement

So what are the chances the Norks get an EMP off at the Left Coast and everything east of the Rockies generally stay alright?

discord (dot) gg/3fNx6CE

Norks won't nuke Jack shit. They talk hard shit but are now fucking cornered from all directions with no where to go.

Usually the time a dog bites.

This. That's when things are at their most dangerous.

Candidates oppose pre-emptive strike

All presidential candidates said Thursday that they are opposed to a possible pre-emptive strike by the United States on North Korea amid escalating tension on the Korean Peninsula.

https:// www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/04/356_227544.html

The election will be held on the 9th of May.

This is going to be a fantastic fucking weekend.

Not likely

Have you heard of the Soviet Dead Hand system? Guys in the missile silo still had to push the button, but it was an automated system that gave them the order to launch if it detected nuclear explosions. The people had no way of knowing if their command was coming from a person or Dead Hand, so if they got the order to launch, they would have launched, essentially making it an automated system with no human checks. Dead Hand is supposedly still in use in Russia today.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

This, it's all posturing. NK has nukes and the means to deliver them after all.

Having nuke and missile does not nuclear missile make.

Stay save Japan, you're the only reason I'm not defecting to the Norks if this kicks off.

Because it's easy PR and political propaganda at home and there were never any repurcussions.

Cargo ship, tunnel near SK border, air liner, submarine.

We use complex missles because we find sending men on a suicide mission to deliver a payload unacceptable.

There's not much they realistically can do. All they can try to is pacify the situation, anything they do would be suicide, which obviously isn't in their own self interest. Furthermore, I would be shocked if they had the capacity to hit a target like Seoul or Japan in a real life situation.

MOAB is my washpot.

No it isn't. This is MSM making up random things and writing articles about it.
And everybody who takes it seriously is retarded.

I hope you get nuked, Ami

We all in this together.

North Korea will become Japan's new shitting ground and these dubs confirm it.

My name isn't Ami.

Confirmed.

Holy shit.

What makes you think this is not likely? There were rumors of this strike being in the works for some time (generally from the same source that said there will be a strike on Syria), and if they test the nukes and Trump doesn't retaliate like he said he would it will show that he's all talk like Obama, which won't do them any good in the long run.

How does he keep poking US? The only thing he's doing is testing missiles, by shooting them at the sea.

Confirmed. Twice.

I agree, the US has been testing lasers, rail-guns, missiles, anti-missile-missiles, testing space weapons, and provoking China in the South China Sea and provoking Russia in the Black Sea….

So Trump just used the MOAB for fun?

What are the chances that without China's handouts they can even fight a war?

They already rely almost 100% on Chinese food programs to feed their population and get electricity from foreign aid (of which they only turn on 12 hours a day), I highly HIIIIIIGHLY doubt they'd fight back even if invaded.

I imagine Kim Il Fat will just flee if pressured, he doesn't give two shits about his population.

If South Korea can guarantee they'll take care of the North Korean population, I bet China will just give up the Norks.

For who?

All the carnage will be over there for NK, China, Russia, Japan to deal with, so maybe it will benefit America….

Exactly, his future threats also won't be taken as seriously, leading to a weakened negotiating power through brinkmanship scenarios.

Top wew

NORTH KOREA TO NUKE CALIFORNIA.

It's unlikely they'd be able to sustain a conventional war effort for very long, but their most fanatical soldiers would probably fight an insurgency living off the land.

What part of Mutually Assured Destruction do you not understand? You say nobody would be "stupid enough" as if total annihilation of an enemy that uses nuclear arms knowing you'll be wiped out in the process isn't the goal; that is the whole point. The goal is to annihilate anyone that decides to use a nuke, period. Everyone else operates under this assumption, which in turn means that once the nukes are being fired everyone will launch their own nukes, by their own choice, because not pushing it means they're enemies win. Nukes do not have any reliable defense to worry about to completely stop them, so the only reliable means is to ensure that if they use nukes you use them as well so they die with you.
If Trump told them they're using nukes and did it, everyone will retaliate and fire their own nukes because that is pretty much crossing the point of no return.

Do it trump I wanna see these norks vaporize seoul, beijing, and tokyo, solve this yellow ant problem. Hell maybe those long range missle will vaporize the left coast too

That is retarded, it is more likely everyone will nuke the Norks into extinction becauss they will go samson.

what if the norks are mastermind tier and planned this whole thing and have the nukes planted under the sea where the navy ships would be?

this.

But you forget.. Theoretically countries with nuclear arsenals only have their adversaries targetted.. Life would continue.. somewhere. However, Israel has every country in range of them targetted, including themselves. why themselves? Because the kikes believe that to die by the hands of a goy is to be condemned to hell. its called tikum olam or something like that

You realize that 80% of what Americans eat comes from California, right? If CA gets nuked there would be mass starvation and anyone left over would have nothing but beef and corn to eat for years.

you dumb cunts really need to stop larping and read a fucking book

Citation needed

The fuck is this and why is it not funny?

Does anyone have any updates from Gook user?

No, learn proper racism

Donald "shoot dead the zipper-head" Trump

California is, ironically, where you find the massive industrialized operations that crap out shit quality beef and milk. That is the only point where that 80% claim is even remotely accurate.

The south east can grow anything that cuckifornia can.

Now CNN is acting like NK is some kind of bullied nation. They keep bringing up how the US shoah'd them with bombs to keep their communist asses in line, fuck I hate CNN.

Despite what you may think a majority of us do not eat cock

If CNN is against fucking with North Korea then I say fuck with North Korea.

Fuck Gommies.

So who's moving to Florida?

First of all, no. Second, it would take two seasons at max for the rest of the US to pick up the slack.

If Trump leads us into a conflict in the vein of North Korea, he will have assured he will not have my vote going forward. The Republicans likewise, as the only reason they got my vote at this point was Trump's (seemingly false) platform.

This is the hill on which cuckservatism dies, and sadly, I don't get the impression any of the cuckservatives on that hill actually mind it at all.

This, unfortunately
I'm skeptical of the post due to the blackpilled nature and reddit spacing but i specifically voted for Trump for non-interventionism and if he keeps this up I'm voting third party or Dem in the midterms

Why do you need to test every nuke you make? Well, good like NK.

That's not reddit spacing user, nor is it 'blackpilled', necessarily. If you want to see reddit spacing, here:

This is reddit spacing.

This is how they type.

This is the format for some reddit fag trying to blend in and failing miserably.

Every line must have a space.

Every single line.

Because reddit.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle… The other half is doing some really fucked up shit you never thought you'd do, the screams (((echoing))) in your mind until your final days, and bringing a smile to your face. Feels good.

You didn't learn.

And the beginning of the great American race war begins.

shills keep over-reaching. holy shit

Shill confirmed, i keep seeing you faggots push this narrative
Voting is largely ineffective but its a loose indicator of public attitudes and if i cant get what i want i can still prevent the government from operating effectively and impede political decisions by supporting conflicting parties/initiatives

welcome to post-April 6th Holla Forums

At least when we fight this land war in Asia the gooks will glow at night.

Scared of being a future refugee, uh?

fuck florida, way too many niggers and spics and jews. come to the rockies user

Finally, teh gommies are going down.

FUCKING CHECKED!

I don't think so, yankee dog.

OK, Holla Forums, I need some help with this one. There's a thread on Holla Forums saying that the operation against NK is actually designed to get SK destroyed because they removed their shadow government and (((certain people))) don't like that. Is this true?

Clearly chess.

Now this is actually a pretty interesting theory, it would be nice to hear gookanon's take on it, less likely than it actually being geopolitical dickwaving though.

you know you shills make yourselves extremely easy to spot now, right?

There's no way D + E are operational yet. The White House they'll probably be operational with 4 years though.

So wait. You americans ship all your food to Commiefornia, and then ship it back to the states from whence it came? Are you all fucking retarded?

> voting
im going to call this shit '8 year amnesia'
leftrightgarisonmarch.jpeg

Prepare for war..

Well The Day of the Sun has started. I expect NK will test their nuke later on within 12 hours.

vote with your dollar

its all a sham

best korea was never a meme

Sorry guys nothing will happen.
You will continue your boring lives as usual.
Kim maybe ruthless but he's no idiot, he know he can't win it's just a little tease, he's a tease that's all.

California is where a lot of cheap labor is. Incredibly cheap, since they get paid pennies because they're not meant to be here.

So best korea's stealth technology for their missiles is jungle camouflage?

I voted. There was no accountability upon the guy I voted for, and he went and did the exact opposite of what he said he'd do.

But no, you're right, voting totally works.

Pfftahahaha, cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing.

Have fun with that.

In the meantime, I'm forming a militia. Fuck this democracy garbage, I've had enough - a system wherein there is no accountability upon those elected equates to a system that is fitness positive toward those who are charismatic liars, nothing more.

Which is?

Put zionists, globalists, and Soros shills in his government.

I didn't ask you. You're right, but I think that's because he doesn't realize they're not trustworthy, not out of malicious intent.

That's implying Trump is dumb as brick. Which he is not. He even dropped the name of Soros during the election. Then proceeded to hiring people with financial connections to him into the government.

b-but what does it all mean?

wait a sec r u tryin to do that old trick again

WREW
Freedom wins again commie faggots

No balls.
Either Trump or Kim is going to chicken out.

By bet is on Trump.

Dog bless :DDDDDD

Doubtful. When have the Rothschild backed off getting a new central bank in the past?

They have never tried their model on a nuclear state. This could be a pioneer project.

Underrated post.

This was such a great game and probably follows a semi-realistic North Korea scenario

The Russian Mafia did seem a bit out place tbh

The British-Chinese girl was my waifu for a long time not gonna lie

I went to reading old articles too like how Kim, while threatening having the capabilities to reach the US, was making fun of Trump and how he's just like Obama with the same policies as not retaliating or doing anything. Trump backing down would not spell well for Trump's Administration. I honestly think it's happening, the only way it won't is if South korean themselves tell the US not to do anything.

Seoul and Beijing have already been saying not to do anything rash and unilateral.

Did anyone miss the news that China announced it was going to be getting its coal from the U.S. instead of North Korea? It doesn't take a rocket science to realize that China is at least partially cooperating with the U.S. (for China's own benefit, of course) to isolate and put pressure on North Korea. How do you think Fat Boy will react to seeing his closest ally and sponsor siding with the U.S. against him? We are not dealing with a rational person or a rational country. I hope it isn't true, but Fat Boy might be thinking its time to show the world that he can't be fucked with. I hope he's not crazy enough to launch a nuke at South Korea or Japan but I wouldn't put it past him, and if he does that, shit will hit the fan big time and the U.S. will go to war against N. Korea.

>Best Korea is the Best Bread & Circus

crazy idea….
…could this actually be a move against South Korea as they are now actually cleaning house. Chances are that it leads back to the jewish bankers and before that gets uncovered you send North and South to war, drop a few "oops" bombs, go in clean up and put your man in power in the South.

Trump originally said he would allow Asia to work things out for themselves and America would no longer be world police…..but now he is using an intimidation tactic against a legit madman which will make him attack the south.

Also interesting to note the no news agency is covering what has happened in SK.

Doesn't Trump realize Kim Jong Un isn't in control in the PRK?
Its those short smiling generals with notepads behind him who are running the country.

They don't even have a weaponized nuke yet. Just because you can make a nuke doesn't mean that design is deliverable in a weapon likea missile or a bomb.

interfax.ru/world/558543

Not sure if this site is reliable at all but they're saying Trump won't attack. I'm not nearly as convinced.

But then again, it should be noted that Pence was supposed to go to Seoul.

Have you seen North Korea's land? It's frozen almost year round they would starve to death in about a month.

Interfax is the government press agency of russia.
But then again they were surprised when Trump bombed Syria.

Texasanon here, you do know that most of the south including Texas provides a ton of agriculture right, Commiefornian?

So just like the US then?

user let the commie have his dreams. It's not until after they secede and start getting charged for their water that we can start mocking them.

Whelp right now best korea is basically just showing off their weapons and the roads right now. Basically it all boils down to Kim choosing to do the nuclear test and if Trump responds to it.

I have no reason to live anymore outside a 'society has collapsed, so it's free range on jews, liberals, and non-whites' scenario, so I'm actually okay with WWIII happening. The only thing keeping me from suicide every day is that I'm not a coward. Gotta tell you, I don't appreciate my courage being tested like this.

There needs to be done a lot to restore N Korea if the US would go to war with it. The best way to end, or even prevent that war is to kill its leadership swiftly. With Kim and his most trusted generals out of the picture I doubt the North Korean army has any will to fight. In the US we have many people who can potentially fill leadership roles in case our leadership structure would get hit severely, this is not the case for many militaries and countries.

And in a dictatorship when all are bound to one leader, the leadership is very small. I do think the North Korean population is fed up with Kim's bullshit as well but they would never really be able to show it.

60 years of marxist brainwashing in North Korea is basically the same as the 60 years of it we've had here, user. They're not fed up with anything. If you want proof, look at our own people. We're technically free. We have the ABILITY to find information other than what the government tells us and the people still refuse to wake up. The Norks don't even have the option of knowing anything but what the government says. Of course they still believe. Of course they're not fed up.

When pain is your entire world, pleasure is foreign and scary. You lash out at it. I haven't been happy for a decade; I actively go out of my way to avoid things that used to make me happy because I don't fucking deserve them anymore.

When lies are your entire world, the truth triggers your brainwashing and you reject it and kill the people who spread it. Do you see kikes swinging from lampposts in the only country on earth that still DOES have free speech? No. So why would you expect the people to want it in the country that has the LEAST free speech?

You'd thinking being both fearless leader and a tubby piece of shit, they would be feeding him better.

Are you sure you can live without K-doramas?

Meanwhile, that NK pupu platter looks disgusting.

It would be ironic if a lot of South Koreans and Japanese become refugees. Considering that they refused to take in refugees throughout the NATO wars they've supported.

tbh smh fam

kek'd n checked

No nuke test yet so far. You can monitor USGS earthquake activity to find out if or when exactly it happens:
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

He's a responsible leader who doesn't waste the money entrusted to him by the people on frivolities like the decadent west.

For the same reason you smoke every joint. So you don't get caught holding.

Hit em hard user. I will be shooting anything that walks

Your grand dad did great job storming the beaches at Normandy you fucking Armykike.

It's not happening, Kim just rolled out a shitload of ICBMs during today's parade. He can nuke US into oblivion if he decides to.

How the fuck do they think that they are going to manage that?

props

Not this shit again, here's how it goes for future reference newfags. North Korea claims to have some useful functional missile to test, it intends to testfire. The US warns them to knock that shit off. NK threatens back, the us threatens back. Then China smacks NK upside the head and NK doesn't do anything retarded or NK fires a missile that fails five seconds after launch thanks to glorious communist technology.
Every, single, time. At this point anytime I see North Korea in the news with this fucking bullshit I promise you it's to push attention from something actually important.

Nice! If Better Korea goes down, I seriously hope they EMP North America and Western Europe, taking the (((NWO))) down with them.

What you are stating, ironically enough, that is brainwashing. All you repeat is the MSM talking points about ebil baby-eating dictator.

TFW all the shills and usefull idiots telling us this can be done quickly, already back in the 2000s I read info they have a tunnel network only nukes can take out.

Reminder that although Japan is non nuclear it has the capability to become nuclear in only months to weeks.

Yeah, all they have to do is pump up some of the water near fukushima or dig up some dirt and fling it at Pyongyang.

Doesn't even need to hit U.S.

One drop on Tel Aviv and he's won the war

Do it

Holy shit, has this place been completely overrun by reddit?

Yes.
Notice that every thread that rightfully criticizes Trump gets slid instantly. Even at 3:18am.

Then why do you still post here?

Because this site does not belong to Redditors. Plus it's always fun to make the Redditors' jobs just a little harder.
But don't worry. I mainly post at a bunker site until you faggots leave.

Whatever faggot. Even cuckchan is more redpilled at this point, I've seen threads with people actively shilling against Assad here with no one calling them out.

Fucking T_D kikes.

No they aren't.

It's fucking nothing even though I wish something would happen and I've been wishing for years now.

Here's how it'll go (again). The Norks set off their little nuke, everybody wags their finger and some more sanctions which do fucking nothing then everybody gets back to focusing on Syria and later Iran.

I call them out every time I see them. There's about 10 dedicated Redditors with VPNs and they are pretty much all Bill Mitchell clones. I've been fighting the good fight. If you want to see how bad it is, just post any legitimate news article that casts a bad light on what Trump is currently doing and watch how fast it's slid even in the wee hours of the morning.
I don't know if the mods are in on it, but I don't really care. They're not doing much to stop it. T_D is a mouthpiece for Kushner at this point, and they want Holla Forums to be the same way.
4plebs is too big and there's not enough of them. However, they sure can shit up this board pretty well. They will get bored soon enough.

Why would we even be focusing on Syria and Iran?

First he immediately starts kvetching about Iran.
Then he proceeds to repeat King Nigger's lines about 'muh ebil dictator Assad'.
And now he wants to strike at Best Korea.

Fuck this kike-loving Walking Contradiction in Chief.

Syria was already in their crosshairs with King Nigger and now they're taking aim again with Trumpstein, with the recent addition now being North Korea.

Trumpberg already kvetched about Iran even before his election so we know they're on the hitlist too. Only Cuba seems to be left alone for the most part.

nothing is going to happen,
North Korea scared the shit out of (((them))) with their new ICBM's.

Kikes will always try to send others to war. They'll keep going at it until 1 of their 6 million attempts succeed. Something will happen, it always does. Case in point: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria.

it will happen eventually but not imminently as it seemed.

Gook is derived from the Korean name for Korea, Hanguk.

You mean Donald "Topple Another Regime For The Rothschilds" Trump.

these "icbms" have been proven fakes in the past

Commie China controls them and they're Rothschild's private commie empire. NK is a shriveled moldy small fry that gets thrown into the american burger once in a while.
Ending their little experiment would benefit them and american dollars going to the american occupation of south korea

China is much more fed up of buying worthless US Treasuries. NK at least hasn't cost them trillions.

Cuck doesn´t know the pool has AIDS! -)

Surprise move: China invades both NK and SK. Then tells US to fuck off, dumps all treasuries, and sends US into economic depression. Russia backs them with new BRICS currency and their military.
Now what, Drumpf? Shouldn't haven't listened to your jew friends.

China does not control the NK Central Bank, don't you have a ZOG President to shill for you fucking kike?

You can't into proper English and you want to meme that the last strongholds of mankind are 'memes'.

A fucking bulllet through your skull is what you need.

We have ID's here, you dumb kike.
And a newfag kike at that.
GTFO KIKE

To the jews who control the US, any anti-Israel nation like NK isn't kosher enough to have nukes or even test regular missiles. Trump is gonna go "liberate" them.

Don't worry, even if Japan is nuked (again) there will be more animu

That would lead to direct war between China and the U.S, as that would require attacking U.S bases in South Korea and the navy in the surrounding region. It would go nuclear rather quickly.

Oh, it's imkampfy.

Fuck off back to roachland you dirty kebab.

Trump just bombed Syria over literally nothing, you think he won't bomb Norks after explicitly demanding they knock their shit off?

There will be a lot less americans if CA gets nuked. The rest can live from midwest and eastern farming. A lot of the fields that are dedicated to the shit corn industry can be repurposed for real food.

It's a poker game. Is Trump stupid enough to use nukes just because he losts SK? It's suicide, and not worth it.

Also who fucking cares about Worst Korea? It's a fucking degenerate shithole where the women hate their own men.

How can I fight for the norks instead of NATO?

I'm thinking more on the lines of both sides attempting to tactical nuke each others navy should things get nuts.

Trump thinks it makes him look strong by following neocon doctrine? No, this guy won't get re-elected.

I hear you user. There are a lot of arrogant pajeets and gooks here down under that need the fear of imperialism struck back into them. They have become insufferably self-entitled and breed like fucking rats.
Nothing left to lose either

O vey! This could be anudah shoah! Those people need freedums!

Anyone who assists the jew, even unwittingly, must hang.

Japan is already nuclear, and so is the nearby sea.

Fug,

White House petition to NUKE ISRAEL NOW

"please wait 3680 minutés"

A white house petition would be my ideal start for WW3, honestly. Perfect end to a memey life.

I'm tired of getting my hopes crushed.

Yes, and notice how in this scenario nothing touches it. Norks nuking Japan and US nuking Norks does jack all to trigger Russia's dead man's switches, because Russia isn't a dead man in this scenario.

What's so fun about World Wars? You just get drafted to fight for kikes.

The access code for nukes in the US was a string of zeroes for a long time kek.

Are you retarded or something? Launching all your nukes because of an unrelated event is NOT mutually assured destruction, it's stupidity. MAD is when you launch nukes if you get nuked yourself. A limited nuclear strike on North Korea is NOT going to trigger any dead man's switches, because none of the other nuclear nations will be dead men. It will also not trigger first strikes from other nations, unless any of them fancy global thermonuclear war over the Norks.

Lemme make this cryatal clear

Reported.

Come on Trump. Fucking do it. I want to see this WW3. Also i want to see Fatty suicide.

You're not from around here, fuck off.

Reported for obvious kike shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wbQOV33uaY
I still laugh. Burgers can't in to passcodes.

Fuck off you obvious outsider.

Reported for obvious kike shill.

Reported for spamming.

Reported.

Gas yourself.

Global report, then.

NK is not owned by jews, you fucking strawmanning warmongering kike.

Also announcing reports all the fucking time nets you a ban, again you're a fucking obvious outsider.

Reported

Reported.

Please report to your manager, you fail at this and convince no one.

Reported.

Go away. You are utterly shit at this. I hope they dock your pay and your mom takes away some of your good boy points for such pathetic attempts at whatever you're doing.

Reported.
Reported.

You don't get your dick sliced by the jew for free. You got to pay them back with your sons' dicks.

If the game was made nowdays, the "swede" would certainly be a Somali nigger.

DONT NUKE MY WAIFUS
I mean the racist south korean ones. video strongly related.

Told you the US (((government))) would shit themselves at the sight of ICBM.
Glorious Leader wins again.

The 11D chess move is IF trump talks to Kim for a peace deal, THAT will show that having Nuclear power make the usa respecto you. In that case EVERYFUCKING BODY will have their own little arsenal for their right to exist, i mean will they be in Syria if they had Nuclear bombs ?

how about those portable nuclear bombs from Italy?

can you imagine if the usa ever threats a real European country like France or Italy ?

If american whites are so great, why do they have a judaized society in about 200 years, it took Romans a millennia to be judaized

This is Morning Musume. They are Japanese not Korean.

After north korea is purged from the earth, can we set up a white ethnostate on the remains?

Kill yourself