Alright Holla Forums, help me solve this mystery. How come all the normalfags are making fun of the new cowadooty...

Alright Holla Forums, help me solve this mystery. How come all the normalfags are making fun of the new cowadooty, rating it lower against Battlefield We Wuz Historians Edition in a competition that really doesn't need to exist and only benefits both companies, and generally talking shit about it for a reason I can't quite decipher? Don't they usually guzzle this shit down year after year?
I saw the playthrough of it at the E3 conference, and it actually looked pretty fun. Space fighters, cool anti-grav grapple gameplay, I didn't even realise I was watching a cowadooty game until the title came up. Could that actually be why they don't like it?

Same. For the first time I'm interested in a cod game. And it turns out everyone hates it.

Probably a correlation here.

the more Call of Duty resembles a video game, the less it exists as a "mature game for mature gamers such as myself"

The CoD audience doesn't really have a problem with the game, they're just pissed that you have to pay extra for the re-release of Modern Warfrare.

Ill probably give it a pirate on release or something. The spaceship section looked cool, so did the low gravity sections. Guns were rubber, as per usual for cowadoody, but at least here they can just say laser guns dont pack as big a punch

Its probably partially normalfags being normalfags and partially marketing.

Either way, CoD is always casual shit and last I recall it is also guilty of cultural Marxism because of muh evil space nationalists. I don't have high hopes for it. Sony's showing of it did look a little fun though.

That's not what I've seen
Every other retard youtube comment is

It's cool to hate CoD for no reasons as opposed to actual gameplay reasons, while people worship Battlefield for the same reasons they hate the former.

Also it's because CoD players hate the direction the series went after Advanced Warfare because you can't just cheese it anymore, now they actually have to look up and down because of the jetpacks added in.

I might buy the MP only edition if they decide to bring that out again.

Well it's certainly the only CoD I've developed a passing interest in. I was also surprised when watching that conference trailer and the CoD logo popped up at the end.

Still, there's a good chance it'll be just as shit as every other CoD so I'm just going to see what happens.

Because it's the 4th CoD game with a futuristic setting? Because games like Destiny, Halo, and Titanfall have already come out in the past 3 years? Because they locked the CoD4 remake behind the $80 version?

Seriously, have you realized this? Wasn't it in BLOPS 3 that they had sub-orbital ships and robots and all that shit? Didn't they have a space level in CoD Ghosts? They've been slowly and lazily working their way up the futuristic ladder by tiers so they could piss out a few more games without wasting all their scarce ideas on one or two games.

It's pretty obvious why people would hate it.

Probably EA pulling a stunt and making everyone think everyone hates cod throuh shilling.

CoD fags are the same as Madden fags. They just want the same game with small changes and updated graphics that come out yearly. I don't expect much from CoD but it seems to be trying something different. Whether it suceeds is another story when the game comes out. Modern Warfare was a big change before this was announced and it was still the same game overall.

i guess normalfags just don't like sci-fi

Don't forget historically accurate nigger nazis.

it all sounded kinda neato when the rumor is that it was alternate history but now i don't know what the hell is going on

i'm sure its going to have a fucking retarded campaign too because they can't top bad company because they hate fun more and more

How come its so hard to top Bad Company 1?

because in bad company 1 it let you ride past tanks in a golf cart while listening to surf rock

kill yourself

why? Are they evil?

BECAUSE WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIEEET

it isn't, the game was shit

Call of duty has always been hated because it's always been the most popular game that everyone had and bought after COD 4 was released being done yearly and unchanging. What you see is people who can't think for themselves riding on the "COD was always shit" meme and EA shills seizing the opportunity to push out the competition so they can take the throne that COD has always had for years. There's nothing new here, just now it's going in full force, but since remasted cod 4 is happening you'll see that nothing will change. They knew this game was going to be under fire which is why they will both ship together for purchase. Once they get it for COD 4 remastered and then maybe try Infinite, they'll learn to like it and wait for Infinite Warfare 2. You are seeing nothing but brilliant business from Activision at play, especially when you see how many copies are bought regardless of the hatred you see on the Internet.

It was fueled by the MW1 remake exclusivity.

I mean, I prefer the setting Battlefield 1 is aiming for, but I'm surprised people keep complaining about "where the direction CoD is going" when I don't see any better suggestions, and the latest trailer was actually good. Then again, this kind of bitching will always happen, where a series should go. Final Fantasy fans can't stop bitching (deserved for the 13 trilogy) and now I expected God of War fans to do the same when their Not-The-Last-of-Us comes out.

Its because they have shit taste, these people dont want anything thats actually interesting, they want the same shit every year, so they are moving to a literal reskin of a game they are also fans of, a franchise has been competing with CoD for years now and that has been pandering to them incessantly.

MW being Deluxe only only added to the fire, but make no mistake, this is just shit taste.
They want the grounded repetitive horizontal only bullshit.

It's not Call of Duty anymore and the only game "CoD loyalists" want is locked behind buying the new game no one asked for. The DLC for MW will be REMASTERED too and have to be bought separately. Rebuying DLC for a game you already bought DLC for. Seriously, how much fucking deeper can we go?

There's a shit ton of fucking reasons not to be hyped for this game and you're all a bunch of nufag casual dumbasses if you shit heaps are actually disagreeing with the normalfag masses about this one.

First off OP

Secondly: EA shills and bot spam.

EA have paid for likes/dislikes and bots to promote BF and shit on COD

What, do you prefer the term "normalfags" instead you retarded faggot?

The word n0rmies automatically filters to normalfags, if that's what you were trying to say.

Holla Forums

The home of the faggots who make fun of Battlefield games because they think they're too mainstream but then support some garbage ass CoD game that is going to be populated with nothing but whiney 12 year olds who get the game for Christmas. You guys are so fucking stupid.

You missed the point, idiot. Anybody on an anonymous imageboard who attempts to show how much they aren't "normalfags" misses the fucking point of an anonymous imageboard (the lack and, ideally, apathy to having an identity), meaning they're new here and probably from reddit.

further proof of reddit invading.

Consider that feminism and political correctness deems that humanity ceases its advances in science and technology until women and minorities catch up to our current state and some arbitrary diversity quota is met in all the bleeding edge fields.

That's why normalfags hate sci-fi and mecha but love high fantasy and modern drama. They have no place in the future, so they would rather modify history's pages to make themselves out to be the major players instead of actually trying to advance and make history remember them as the innovators of the space age.

So yes, they are, in fact, evil. Any force that seeks to harm another for no reason beyond their own sick pleasure is evil, and that's what they're doing. They're slowing down humanity's advancement so they can feel good about forcing unqualified women and niggers into positions they don't belong in.

It looked like shit in the reveal trailer.

I actually thought it was a Killzone game and was shit-talking about the reveal trailer with my friends watching the E3 demo when "Infinite Warfare" came up and my reaction was "what the fuck? they actually remade the damn game?"

Found the kike.

You might be on to something there, user.

I would say that for one thing, people started believing that the BF franchise is better than the COD franchise, and secondly most of these fans don't seem to like games that go to SF.

People seem to forget that there was the same rivalry and BF4 won in the hype phase against COD ghosts I think. People liked the idea of levelotion but eventually it was meh.

Same here. Probably DICE or EA did some market research and saw that people are more likely to like a realistic setting BF and not a futuristic one ( they kinda refuse to go back to BF 2142 ).

Also from my BF4 days I remember people being annoyed by how powerful some unlocks were for classes and vehicles, and I think most BFags think that a WW1 setting will make sure there won't be any unlock you can cheese.

Still the fact that gameplay is still made around automatic and not single shot rifles is idiotic, and seems like there won't be any trenches. ( Gotta sell those DLCs fam)

This something i noticed too, the first CoD that seems like a decent videogame is suddenly hated by the casuals that regularly swallow version after version of it. It also happened to Advanced Warfare to an extent. I believe because it deviates from the traditional military sim for casuals formula and adds more movement crazy weapons, while the quickscope 360 faggots get nothing for them.