A family friend was robbed and murdered yesterday in her own store

A family friend was robbed and murdered yesterday in her own store.
(((They))) were quick to report the robbery and shooting but backed off and pulled just about every mention of it from the news once the CCTV tapes showed it was a worthless nigger who killed her and little mention of the arrest made today.

This defective waste of life robbed her at gunpoint, she did not get into any kind of altercation, handed over the money in the register and he proceeded to shoot her twice in the head from point blank range before running away all in broad daylight in a busy shopping center.

Here is about the only coverage of her senseless murder
abc15.com/news/region-west-valley/peoria/peoria-police-arrest-suspect-in-deadly-shooting-and-robbery

Her family wants answers. I am prepared to go over right now and drop them the hard truth on niggers and jews. What should I tell/show them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZueWOkNFd8
archive.is/7j9bB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For niggers, any video from liveleak or worldstar.
For jews, the list of heebs who control the media.

Also, niggers always murder their victims, even if it's a robbery, because they think it will help them evade the police. Dead people don't snitch and all that. Logic levels of a 3-year-old.

Show them this video

It fucking enraged me

Tell them what to expect if the nigger gets in front of a kike judge.

Turn it around OP. Be an SJW cunt, say heaps of condescending far left drivel, and that will probably enrage them even better.

Though they may hate you for it, or even worse agree with you.

That's fucked up. Not much else to say besides fuck niggers. Around blacks don't relax.

inb4 they virtue signal and demonize you

They showed a video on the state news in the UK about the American woman who was victim of the London terrorist attack about how she has no hate for the attacker and forgives him. Her husband died in the attack and people were still dying in hospital from injuries. BBC are evil cunts really. Couldn't stop talking about the police who died like he was the only one who's life mattered. I guess that's true since the UK is a police state. Remember if someone cripples you for life and kills your family you must forgive!

whitegirlbleedalot.com/

Get the book here:
www.zionstrumpet.org/Book_1.pdf

And get this as well

whitegirlbleedalot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Knockout-Game-PDF-Enjoy.pdf

If the msm won't cover it, make a scene.

Trips of evil. God can you imagine, going around to her family and saying "Yeh! Well white supremacy has consequences go figure. It is ugly because it needs to be. Your daughter's life was just a little bump on the road to progress, it's not easy, you need to do more; work harder. We are decolonizing structures of institutional oppression. So fuck your feelings, this is nothing compared to slavery. It's ugly. Welcome to life for black people.

Mods please, no ban. I will gas myself for even larping this hard.

He can pay off some nigger bitch to say that. Bonus points if she wears a BLM t-shirt.

Fuck this gay earth.
sage for nothing of value added

In fact, he could do exactly that. Just say he's too much of a chicken shit to do it, give a nigger twenty dollars and BAM! Redpilled, if they aren't irreversibly brainwashed.

This. Also send him an e-mail with a link to the video and a description, so he can add it to his daily videos. He likes including stories from those close to the situations.

Youtube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw/about
e-mail is listed on the channel.

son I am disappoint

Honestly you should chill the fuck out as they deal with their loss. In a few weeks is a good time to bring into context 'why'.

Make sure it's known about the lack of coverage for 'some reason' and how it's angry how they are not treating her right for 'some reason'. As far as the parents go you probably should just treat them with compassion rather than downloading moonman and playing it at the wake.

Also fucking Niggers, this is utterly depraved, they are irredeemable.

Sure thing kid.
NYPA.

What would the reaction be if it was a white male robbing and murdering an unarmed defenseless black woman at her place of business?

I wish a nigger would shoot you in the head.

I wouldn't be retarded enough to go to work unarmed if I ran a store.
Normalfags going to normalfag.

The Nigger had the gun to her head and was going to shoot her armed or not.

No he didn't.
I know because I was an eye witness.
anyone can make shit up

Guarantee you the court appointed (((attorney))) will say he shot her on accident and he never meant to actually kill her. He was a good boy just made a mistake.

no need to redpill them on niggers now sadly. redpill others in your network though. then redpill the family on jews later

F

Allow them to grieve. If they don't have thoughts of their late family member whenever they see a nigger and what killed her, then anything you say won't get through to them.
Offer to go grocery shopping for them. Did she have kids? If so offer to take them to and from school, when they decide to go back. A family member being murdered is a red pill in of itself, no need to hamfist redpills during a time of mourning.
They'll be more likely to listen to what you have to say at a later date if you prove to be a caring friend, rather being an autist now.

If your friends are salvageable at all, then I'm sure the whole situation is a gigantic redpill suppository on it's own.

It doesn't matter. We are more fucked than Germany after WWI and we have no Hitler. Ignorance is bliss. Tell them an all powerful being did it to test them or some crap. Nothing you say or do will get them to march to D.C. with weapons and burn everything down.

Why don't you kill yourself, defeatist?

Always a fucking nigger

bump

North Korea might just do enough damage to save us.

It says here you're no better than a homosexual, do you happen to be one as well as being a coward?
The bog doesn't care either way, that's why cowards have always been liken to being actual faggots.

He turnin he's life aroun.

Why is this always the fucking go-to around here?

Don't fuck with people who just lost their daughter. Use it to redpill mutual friends, but leave the family alone.

Reported.

Shootings are a regular occurrence in peoria.

Talk about a cucked hell hole, everyday carry and empty the clip at the first sign of actual danger.

Niggers are worthless. It looks like a nice business.

Fucking trips of reverse psychology. You really do need to shill this.

Its sad, but it will only help push things more in our favor…and eventually wake up more normies.

Fuck that would be so good.

Taking the social vehicles out of the hands of SJW's and kikes and then putting them on steroids in circumstances like this that the majority of the masses are not ready for.

The old metaphor of "the frog in the water"

The reason why the frog never jumps out of the boiling water is because its boiled so slowly…shilling this tragedy using their methods, would be blasting the heat of the water up, and the frog would jump out.

I bet the entirety of nigger thought processes could be mapped out on a spreadsheet with 10 rows and 10 columns, or less. Why even waste time teaching them English? All of their wants and needs could be communicated simply by pointing at crude pictures printed on a single index card.

Double dubs of complete truth.

this

Some of us are playing this game very differently

clip status: checked

FBI crime stats.
/endthread

reverse psychology from hell, surefire way to redpill them against sjwism and also to make them enemies for life
you better find some mercenary anonymous shitposters to do the shilling for you, then bounce on it to redpill your friends
sorry for your loss

isn't that the thing that goes up?

I'm gonna still check them infernal dubs because you're right, even though you are ass at saging.

Shitposting ironically IRL. Thing is, those guys are faggots usually who do that.

Advice not to be forgotten.

Those Christ-hating kikes and their useful idiots sure do love to pretend that the bible somehow teaches that you should forgive everybody in every circumstance, even if they aren't seeking forgiveness… Strange how they seem to forget their own fantasy doctrines when they're the ones that are offended.

Pick one. youtube.com/watch?v=VZueWOkNFd8

Pick one again.

These guys have the right idea.

That lack of concern for his own flesh and blood should've been a red flag. Disgusting.

He's got those dead eyes and a look on his face that says, "I dindu nuffin." He's still resentful.

Being a nigger is already a red flag.

Morality makes me want to agree, but no. Strike the iron while it's still hot.

What if they want to go to somewhere else?

who cares what they want, I want to, do you care about my wants? fuck them and you too

that would be 95 percent of it. no need for work if they all get gibsmedat from schlomo making it easy for them to sign up on their obamaphones

but yeah go full 1488/moonman mentality on everyone that knows the victim. Even if you are demonized, you get some people on your side. fuck it, whats the worst thatll happen? you get called racist? YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE. Youre already default racist. So what?

Its too bad were the minority and we would be totally annihilated if we tried to go tit for tat with them.

why you larping?

btw, here, for anyone else archive.is/7j9bB

The word he's looking for is magazine, unless it's a wheel gun.

The what?

Don't know if you're still here op,but I probably wouldn't do that.You'll probably come off as a complete nut job,even though you are 100% right.

If their daughter getting her head blown off isn't enough to redpill them on the facts of life, probably nothing will.

faggot

Too late for redpilling. They shoulda listened.

this