No Holla Forums intended, but is Wario designed after a jewish stereotype?

No Holla Forums intended, but is Wario designed after a jewish stereotype?

I mean there's a lot of coincidences.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Hf6JGchpuZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indirectly. He's inverted Mario, plain and simple- not just in character, but play.

This isn't halfchan. You can Holla Forums without having triggered cucks screaming at you to go back there.

Elves = Jews
The japs know this

oy vey

Or, he's an even fatter Italian stereotype than Mario.
I always thought he was more like a mob boss or something.

Mario collects coins too though.
Maybe Mario is a philanthropist?

Not really. Not anymore. Not this month at least. Maybe next month. People manage to attribute every post to Holla Forums somehow.

Mario wants to save the day, the coins are icing on the cake.

Wario wants money, happens to defeat an ancient evil in the process.

I bet he makes love extremely proficiently.

Wasn't he meant to be like an evil Mario or something?

Wario is the literal bloated stereotype of Mario's negative personality traits.

Either that or the average fat American.

Its all pure coincidence goyim.

So the opposite of an italian is a fat jew?

lol

Mario is a little relaxed, a bit chubby, and kind of pushy.
Wario is Lazy, FAT, and literally never fucking stops when there is something he wants. Invlunerablity

Italians have been some of the best talent in the film industry… while the Jewish are responsible for Jonah hill and Tim and Eric.

Mario keeps spending the coins on fucking one ups, wario hoards them until he see a sweet deal on steak or something

Because they know we tell the truth.

Fucking bitch

Is ganon designed after a jewish stereotype?

Is probopass?

Oh man, I saw this hilarious article about how Link is an aryan god here to smite the evil kike devil sorcerer that is Ganon.
I should have bookmarked it, it was pretty over the top.

The internet is a fun place

I always felt like he was a more accurate Italian

The Gerudo are more like muslims
Multiple wives
Fucked their country to shit
Demand other countries bend to them
Hostile as fuck
Poor as shit thieves

Arabs, Jews, whats the difference, they're both Semitic and are very similar to each other. The only difference really is that Jews race mixed with Europeans and obtained a high enough average intelligence to seize entire governments, banking cartels and the mainstream media for their use.

Our ancestors might have doomed the world by being even a bit tolerant towards Jews.

Jews are very similar to italians,especially the grammas

The hylian are a race chosen by the gods in a lush land

Not saying that Nintendo intended to make a statement but they're sorta aryan

Duh, remember the original symbol on the mirror shield?

These aren't really true. There's only one male every 100 years so they have to get boyfriends from other races

They always lived in the shitty desert

Ganon was the only one who did that. Nabooru was a good guy

A pretty major religious difference fam

Either or
Ganon is literally the mass muslim invasion in obscenely blunt form if you think about Ocarina of sublime.

What are you even talking about

The Gerudo women are master thieves that actually kidnapped hylian men (the game even implied for sexual reasons)

It's one man, and even Gerudo like Nabooru don't like him

Do you seriously think a Nintendo game from 1998 is talking about current European immigration policy wew m8

Ganon is literally the amalgamation of all the worst races on earth: nigger, jew, arab, and indian.

You're right, but only because he's arab and irish

Have no idea where you got currynigger from

don't forget the abbos

We definitely have our fair share of triggered cucks on 8/v/, but there's not enough to them to sage bomb anything that would have generated any discussion and at least you won't get banned for it.

This.

This, too. Holla Forums is some boogeyman for those shitters and more of cuckchan is seeping in again.

Forgot my webm

I wonder if there’s not some abbo storyline in Ganon’s backstory. The hundred years without a man thing being a parody of abbo mothers mutilating their sons penises or something…

How do you even connect the two

He's just excessively bad Italian, meaning a Sicilian.

Because after roughly 7 years of not warring with them they have rooted into everywhere and the quality of life of the places they are in has gone to the indian streets.

I never thought about it, you just blew my mind!

There's no war going on during Link's childhood

No Gerudo even left the desert except for Ganondorf

Holla Forums you read into to much fk off Its just evil mario

Y-yeah they sure do suck don't they

At least I'm not from Naples

So you're saying none of Ganon's forces were attacking durning link's childhood?
And it didn't so happen to go to absolute shit after the sage decided that link needed to stay in the temple of time for 7 years?

Not Gerudo– Gohma was created by Ganondorf, he blocked the cave of the Gorons, and cursed Jabu-Jabu

Hyrule went to shit after Ganondorf got the Triforce of Power and could use it unopposed

do jews eat lots of garlic?

Wario is the fucking man,anyone saying otherwise is a niggerfaggot,

He's like a glorious mix of a Jew and an Ubermesch.

No you can't. Even if the thread is talking about nazis it gets thrown to shit by faggots who cry Holla Forums.

Unless it's a Jew Pizza, a Jew cannot be part of a glorious mix of anything.

Jews aren't similar to any white tribe

We were talking of the Jewish and Arabic races, not the religions of Judaism and Islam. Atheist Jews are the most dangerous ones anyway.

And, what do you suppose the dlteiforcd of power could be metaphorical for?
islamaphobia?

Found the cuckchanner

Wew lad maybe read some history lad damn.
It's an ancient sandnigger strategy of conquest, if they cannot defeat an enemy by war then they just migrate into the area and take over slower. They have been doing this for thousands of years. So yes, Nintendo is referencing that with the Gerudo.

Clasping your hands is a pretty universal sign of being a greedy, money-grubbing scumbag. I don't think it's Wario being copied off of Jewish stereotypes as much as both of them behaving similarly. Not like there's a lot of Jews in Japan anyway.

Then again, the nose knows.

Probopass is a moai. Ganondorf (and all Gerudo) are inspired by a sort of 1001 Nights-type Arabian motif, and the features are probably to make them stand out as different from the very European-looking Hylians.

What about based Milo……..

wew

Yes Nintendo was Holla Forums in 1990

It's an ancient sandnigger strategy of conquest, if they cannot defeat an enemy by war then they just migrate into the area and take over slower.

Yeah but they never do this in OOT– and IRL Islam has never taken any area with any means outside direct conquest– except maybe Indonesia

That faggot isn't based. He's a self-promoting attention whore.

I know I was just memeing user

He's fat, has a big nose, rubs his hands, is greedy, etc..
Are you 12.

So is Trump and he's based

Wew m8 you can't even reply right

Milo cannot be compared to Trump. Kill yourself.

Okay I will :^)

GODDAMNIT WHO IS SHE

ivysaur

I'M CIA

Get out of here Mario
Go stomp a turtle's brains out or some shit

Klonoa has something similar….

Well I don't see Italians trying to destroy any other cultures, promoting degeneracy and immorality, or controlling international banking and media.

Islam has not done that, but Arabs before they had Islam have. It happened to most stone age white civilizations, that resided in Anatolia, Levant and North Africa. They were flooded by so many sand negroes that the whites had to escape into Europe or perish.

FUCK OFF Holla Forums

[Citation needed]

Islam is what actually allowed Arabs to unite and expand

Citation needed for what? Maybe I worded my sentence bad, I didn't mean that Muslims have not done that. I meant that it's been a thing since before Islam existed. It is a racial tradition to them, not a religious one.

That is how white stone age civilizations in the middle east were destroyed. By mass immigration of nonwhites.

Yeah, I need evidence for this because Caucasian people have always inhabited the middle east

Low Arab iq is due to inbreeding

No you really can't.

Only Persians have Aryan ancestry. Vast majority of the inhabitants of Middle East and North Africa are not related to us. They mass migrated and/or conquered many ancient white civilizations.

They are low IQ because their race just isn't intelligent, but you are right their IQ has gone even worse from rampant inbreeding. Cousin marriage in Islam is very common.

Not directly

Pretty much

Middle Eastern people are Caucasian, even if their skin isn't "white"

considering the Semitics actually do come from the caucuses even if indo-european/aryans don't. no shit, Sherlock.

the key point is they're genetically distinct and it's apparent with how you can time your watch by their chimpouts.

top lel
Indo-Europeans/Aryans/Fenno-Ugrics/Celtics/Slavs are not Caucasian. Whites are not Caucasians.

DWARVES GET OUT

What a shit thread. Fuck off back to cuckchan.

everyone hates jews its not a Holla Forums thing at all

bump :^)

just trying to piss you off

Bump for leftist mental illness.

bravo nintendo

Wouldn't that be nice.

Hell, as far as I remember from when I last browsed five months ago, NatSocs can be sure to expect cries of "stormfag" and "naziboo" even on modern 8/pol/. The cancer has truly swamped this entire website.

You have a containment board for a reason

My point is proven.

Isn't the plot of warioware that he's forcing people to make games for him to package and sell?

He's Sicilian

Not everyone that has a big nose and is greedy is automatically Jewish

Holla Forums isn't Holla Forums, it just knows it's pointless to try and bully loud niggers like you.

Feels liberating, tovarisch

Wario isn't fat. He is all muscle.
In almost every game you see him exercising and lifting.

Don't worry, user. It will go back to being tenth like it did last time. Especially considering how retarded the board owner is.

Wario is a ((((Grabbler)))).

fun theory although generally jewish average intelligence, at least in IQ, is higher than the average modern european, which would be difficult to propagate if Europeans were predisposed for higher IQ

very few differences between rabbinic jews and muslims in practice, religion, and customs, they're superficially different at best

It's because it is summer

Nigga thats EA.

is there any information on this series of voice clips from wario land 4?
vocaroo.com/i/s1Hf6JGchpuZ

it seems to be an alternate version of the one used at the end credits but diverges at some point.

I know the japanese version of that song is different but I dont have a transcript of it

He's supposed to look and act like a stereotypical Sicilian.

Who is the owner?

I wanna fuck that

I'm suprised that no one has mentioned it, but in some games Wario's voice overs are German, so he might in fact be a Jew stereotype.

he's based off on a european stereotype, because japs thing eurocucks have big noses.

And the Kebab Removers too
Arabs dislike strawberries

isn't it because his nose looks like a strawberry

Unlike the West, Japan knows who the true enemy is.

i know why they have to ruin everything popular, but still why does it have to be so shit along with being propaganda?

F

Which games? Wario has never been German. Chances are you're mishearing 'Oh I missed!' from Mario Party