Kushner changes Hidden Masonic Company Symbol After it Is Discovered

Kushner changes Hidden Masonic Company Symbol After it Is Discovered

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
archive.is/vT0FQ
henrymakow.com/Kushner-Belongs-to-Fanatical-Jewish-Doomsday-Cult.html
archive.fo/Cykw6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

lazy fuck posting 4chan shill thread for Alex Jones

Quite possibly a new low in threads. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Check'd

Sounds suspicious, so have a bump. What's with the haters? I read on 8ch dot pl that this place here is a compromised datamining operation in the pocket of Kushner, could that have something to do with it?

Kushner-bots always the first post.

This thread should be stickied as it's more proof we need to destroy the kike kushner.

We need to come up with a plan NOW.

What did the symbol look like.

Hi (((Jonathan Greenblatt)))

I think OP is talking about this. and yes very suspicious he changed it so fast

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT CADRE 

*Cadre is founded by Jared Kushner and his brother
*Cadre is a global investment startup specializing in real estate 
*its "secret financier" was revealed by NYC media to be George Soros, who loaned the Kushner Bros. $250 million 
*official website: www.cadre.com

*what does "Cadre" mean
*dictionary.com: "a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization.
a member of an activist group."
*an user in previous thread: "cadre, in the political context is defined as "a politically controlled appointment to an institution in order to circumvent the state and bring control to the party"

*examine Cadre's official logo 
*pic related
*notice the 'A'
*it is a pyramid with the capstone separated
*imagery synonymous with secret societies, mystery schools, Illuminati etc
*the Israel Supreme Court, financed and designed solely by Dorothy Rothschild, features a massive pyramid with an all-seeing-eye breaching its roof (Google it)

*Kushner ties to Rothschild family
*Jared is tight with Rupert Murdoch
*Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy, with Lord Rothschild and Dick Cheney
*Genie Energy has oil contracts in Israel for the Golan Heights, cited by UN as Syrian land overseen by Assad 

*Kushner has a messianic complex, as explained by Israel user in previous thread, pasted below 
*"he is part of a long line of potential messiahs to bring about the Culling and establishment of post-apocalyptic Messianic age. some other messianics: sabbatai tsvi, jacob frank, leviev, kissinger, soros, weiner, spitzer…"
*In a 2007-8 forum, an user claiming to have inside Illuminati knowledge pinned Jared Kushner as "New Head" and supported this accusation
*April 4 2017; before the Syrian air strike pushed by Ivanka/Jared, on record, NY Mag publishes Kushner x Illuminati headline: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.html
*Jared owns 666 5 Ave building

Fucking Jews always the same shit. Swindle themselves into positions of power and when the goyim with their natural sense of justice and fairness yell foul-play they cry anti-semitism. I'm sick of it!

He is bad news all around.

There is a 10 year old post on a message board from a leaker saying he's being groomed to be a satanic leader

Here's a copy
archive.is/vT0FQ

bump

(checked)
holy fuck is that true kek, Bannon called him a cuck?

Do I dare say, he is /ourguy/?

He did.

Everything I've posted is true, it's time we do something about this kike.

Crush Kushner

TRUMP'S WEAKNESS IS HIS EGO. KUSHNER IS PLAYING HIM BY MAKING HIM JEALOUS OF PRESS AROUND BANNON BEING A MASTERMIND. INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING KUSHNER WE NEED TO PRAISE HIM TO MAKE TRUMP JELLY

ADL coming out to protect him was a huge red flag

Good idea user, man your meme stations!

"Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness."
'If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value.'
henrymakow.com/Kushner-Belongs-to-Fanatical-Jewish-Doomsday-Cult.html

This confirms that Bannon is our guy.
ABSOLUTELY BASED

Yes but Trump is jealous of the praise Bannon is getting and is about to fire him. We need to praise Kushner instead so Trump gets jealous of Kushner and ousts him instead.

checked.

This is legit. Compare archives before: archive.fo/Cykw6 and after: cadre.com. Have a bump for interest.

shill alert -kill yourselves now

Cadre rhymes with padre, which is beaner for father. Who is Kushner's padre? President Trump. These kikes think they're being clever, this isn't a company, it's just Jared selling influence.

checked.

Also we can also call out Kushner for being a Kike globalist. Play both sides! That's the deep mindfuck.

Yeah, I don't think that's it. It's meant as a devious wink amongst kikes using freemasonry and financial power as away to foment the Jew World Order and crush the goyim, like they did with the Bolsheviks. See

No, that's the most idiotic idea I've ever heard. You're all either shills or you've have been snorting meth mixed with hallucinogens.

Bump

Bannon is a good man

Whst the fuck, the fucking Anticrist

That adds significant weight to the claim he's an Illuminati leader.

IT'S $$$DCHESS FAGGOT. (joking, for the slow minded).
I've been talking about Kushner being the seed planted by the old state a long time ago.

They already have the controlled op of his Russian ties (which will lead to nothing). Maybe we can take it over. In other words, they loose control of the fake news story and it becomes too much for them to handle.

Just meme responsibly. You don't want to meme Kushner in any kind of positive light. Also, these kinds of memes:

have negative meme magic because they are meming Kushner to have total power over Trump. Meme him as a rat and spoiled little devious kike but don't meme him into any kind of position of power over Trump. That's irresponsible. Memes that paint him as decadent, sneaky, disloyal, Mossad mole, Soros puppet, ADL protected, illuminati kike are ok. Everything and anything unflattering…but don't meme him as some master, all powerful anti-Christ figure that controls the presidency. He's a lackey/puppet of the Jew World Order…an errand boy with a messiah complex.

(checkened)
so do those digits

DOWN WITH THE KIKENER

Does anyone have an archive of this? This doesn't even sound familiar.

SCROLL UP

Good Saturday night movie

The archive has been posted hundreds of times already, keep up.

Why do they put these symbols. Of course they must know that there are shitloads of conspiracy theorists out there who recognise these symbols immediately in when in sight. Why do they still put them there?

test

My guess would be to mock the people that notice, like a cocky middle finger. It used to be that if you noticed things like that you would be immediately labelled a conspiracy theorist and socially ostracized; they knew that too. Now though, the tables have turned; they know what this collective is capable of. They know that if this place catches wind of something like that, it can and will be memed into public consciousness.

In other words, "Oy vey, the goyim know, shut it down!". At least, that's the way I see it. It's too noticeable now, and when it is noticed they have to memory-hole it as fast as they can.

Cadre was also a corporation in the 80's movie "Running Man"

It is coming True…Life, imitates Art.

You mean like this?

+1 shekel

Thanks for the D&C, cuckshill shitlib Shlomo-stein!

We could start by astroturfing as leftist scum "I guess Hillary losing wasnt so bad.. Even if she had won we wouldnt have Jared Kushner in the whitehouse. Even when 'we lose' we get Soros' top operative in the white house."

If we did that.. leftists are stupid enough to help us with that and it would piss off a lot of fucking people including Trump

Wrong. The more an idea or symbol is seen the more power it has. This is the core principal of memetics, stop forgetting about it.

Do you know nothing of memetics?

Rules of Karna. They are doing Talmudic tricks to try to avoid getting karma blowback by showing some that are wise to thier tricks what thier plans are. Ole Daamegard explains it. Research his work. He has insiders feeding him stuff. He's predicted the past two false flags using thier info and hints.

bump, go for it, Anons.

I've noticed that shills now try for first AND second post. :/

Shills are around 1/3 of our UIDs when the rangebans aren't in effect.

Fuck off Kushnigger.