MAX KIKERY: jews claim Hitler lied about being gassed

MAX KIKERY: jews claim Hitler lied about being gassed

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/did-hitler-fake-being-a-victim-of-gas-warfare/
archive.is/ph4wL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

timesofisrael.com/did-hitler-fake-being-a-victim-of-gas-warfare/
archive.is/ph4wL

I'd make a comment, but your second image pretty much covers everything I was going to say.

Something about pots and kettles.

What's next? Maybe I'm uncreative, or maybe I don't have a diseased kike's mind, but I'm having trouble imagining how much further they can take this.

but muh 6 gorillion

Next one will probably be "Hitler never existed, he was an antisemitic hologram", with Dr. Avihai Noseberg from Tel Aviv University coming up with "revolutionary evidence" that proves it.

The thing with kikes projecting what they are doing unto their enemies sounds almost like a religious thing. Does anyone have more information??

what's next?

My favourite is how all of these contradict each other

Look up "pilpul". Polluting an argument with pointless sophistry and wordplay laced with personal attacks until the opponent gives up trying to sift through this crap and quits. That's the religious part.
Projecting is what they do instinctively. When a person is overwhelmed by complexes and guilt, the easiest way to alleviate them is to accuse someone you don't like of these very things. Behavior of a scared sociopath, in short.

Only 6 gorillion… Goyim please… Its good you young kids have an interest in the history of the Chosen people, but you need to become more aware of the facts of the situation. Jewish Historians place the correct number somewhere between 60 - 600 gorillion and admit that the total number may even be higher!

what endless posthumous lies heaped onto the pyre of jews' eternal hateboner for hitler

What's next? Hitler went to Temple and he loved his fellow chosen? The mensch.

The gas wasn't a chemical weapon, Zyklon B was an insecticide literally invented by a Jew.

So it was intended for china?

For Turkey.

if their going to make that claim then we get to claim that jews never got gassed either.

It's not like we depend on them for our opinions, user.

Hitler had mommy issues.

I've actually been told that:
by some normalfags.

Ah, the supposed 'real reason' the Night of the Long Knives happened. The tragic failed love story explanation, starring Ernst Röhm as Hitler's jilted ex-boyfriend. Like history is something from one of their shitty Broadway shows.
They really can't help projecting their neuroses, can they?

Well the jew cries out what else is new.

The way they've structured this is so fucking brilliantly against them, and they don't even know it. To propose it as a question automatically gets the mind pondering, and from that point on, it's a 50/50 chance they either get taken over from curiosity, or they don't.

Bump

I didn't even know Hitler said he was gassed in the first place.

If Hitler wasn't gassed, then for what possible reason did Hitler abstain from using his tons of Sarin on Stalingrad?

They had literal tons of it, yet never used it. Even when faced by incredibly brutal stalemates, they didn't use it. Even when faced by inevitable defeat, they didn't use it. Even when they were authorizing their snipers to use exploding bullets on Russians, they still didn't use nerve gas.

How can this possibly be explained, if not for Hitler disliking it?

This reads like fucking DeviantArt fanfiction. Is this meant to be real?

Yeah, apparently a lot of people are surprised to learn Hitler was actually a war hero whom mates described as "brave" and "eager". For supposedly being the most "evil" people ever the Nazis sure weren't fond of shotguns and chemical warfare. It's almost as if the popular narrative was bullshit or something.

Why do you think he shaved off a part of his mustasch? It was to make putting on the gas mask more easy, during his first gassing he couldn't get on the mask. Also he wasn't the only one who shaved off his mustasch in that way, even in your first picture you can see many of in that photo have that sort of facial hair. Except for Hitler at this point.

He also volunteered many times to be a runner, which was a very dangerous job during WWI. He almost went permanently blind after one gas attack, once he recovered from it he then learned Germany had "lost the war". He was furious.

Why isn't this closer to 6 million?

Didn't the Jews themselves say that they made up that 5 million?

Hitler sexually identified as as attack helicopter.

THE FUCKING CHUTZPAH

they do the pilpul instinctively too, if you argue with a jew online you get two things

and
also

So no one cared who he was until he put on the mask?

The (((official narrative))) is that 6 million were killed in total, but only a portion of those were gassed. But of course in casual conversation jews will often say things like "Hitler gassed 6 million". I suspect they do this in large part because they want to see who will dare to call out a jew even when the jew is being inconsistent with their own story.

Yet they can't even prove the holohoax was real.

I remember that being a morning activity in one of my classes back in middle school. We were given the profiles of three people and asked which one we would rather have in a position of power. Candidate A used heroin, had only a C average in college, and was charged with a few misdemeanors in his youth, Candidate B was a drunkard, a failed military officer, and was obese, Candidate C was a decorated war veteran, passed animal cruelty prevention laws, and was a vegetarian. At the end of the exercise the teacher said "A was a Bush, I think B was Churchill, and C was Hitler. So be careful who you think is good and who isn't."

Would have went over well, and from what I hear, no other class gave her guff like I did. Really all I did was ask "So if all that is true, then why is Hitler considered so bad?"
"Because he killed so many people, user."
"Yeah, but didn't Churchill kill just as many by going to war with Germany? And aren't we killing people now in the middle east?"
"Ok, well, let's just move on…"

The supreme irony was that I was just being a contrarian shithead. It wasn't until the next class it really dawned on me what I said and how much sense it made.

I wouldn't be surprised if hitler was jewish, only so in the essence that he experienced it from the inside, and learned to be against what was happening. what a better way to know your enemy than to have previously been one of them. the winners write the history books. the same winners who bombed the strictly civillian only sectors of hiroshima and nakasaki. the winners seem like nice people.

How fucking dare you.

He was into bestiality?

The way Hitler talks about jews in Mein Kampf, it sounds like he didn't even know what jews were when he was a child.

The jews are just describing themselves

Hitler was so young in that picture.

That's a little out there, though.

Hitler blazed it every day, and would often use burning jewish children to light his bowl.

Gerhard Bartels erinnert sich genau an den Mann, der seinen Vater häufiger besuchte. Es war das Jahr 1925, der Mann hieß Adolf Hitler, wohnte in diesem Kampfhäusl und schrieb gerade am zweiten Band seines Buches „Mein Kampf“. Gerhards Onkel war im Ersten Weltkrieg Hitlers Vorgesetzter gewesen. Die alte Bande hatte gehalten, auch nach dem missglückten Putschversuch vom November 1923 und der anschließenden Festungshaft Hitlers. Der „Führer“ nutzte die Schreibpausen gerne für einen Besuch bei Bartels. Doch auch in den späteren Jahren schaute er gerne mal vorbei.
www.focus.de/wissen/mensch/geschichte/zweiter-weltkrieg/hitler-doku-zeitzeugen-berichten-wie-hitler-die-kinder-vom-obersalzberg-zur-propaganda-missbrauchte_id_6932332.html

Hitler regularly visited his first world war superior and his family.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3075970/Nazi-poster-boy-remembers-day-met-Hitler.html

I doubt his uncles name was “Isidor Weiss”.

Hitler was a real meanie:
metro.co.uk/2015/05/11/nazi-poster-child-who-posed-with-hitler-reveals-the-truth-behind-shots-5191246/

Sorry no genocidal apple pie for you.
BTW the apple seeds contain cyanide, the active ingredient of zyklon

Apple pie is literally a holocaust!

Probably to stop retaliation in kind.

That's a half-truth.
The active ingredient in Zyklon-B is prussic acid, HCN dissolved in water.
Apple seeds contain no free cyanide, they contain cyanoglycosides which release their cyanide when enzymes in the seed break down the compound.
tl;dr yes apple seeds can release HCN, which you can smell when you chew them, provided you don't have shit-tier genes.

well they did make the first helicopters, 'SOOOO

Wish I could remember his name right off but I recall some jew did question Le Lying Weasel about the plausibility of the 6 gorillion and he shrugged it off and said something like "Whatever gets the goyim to help"
I wish these fuckers had more moral fibre, I always hear of them standing up to one another in private company, but they only come out with this shit as deathbed confession, if at all.

You're thinking of Nate Kaplan. Bronate is brettycool himself though

I've always been really surprised they didn't, he goes practically /fur/tier around deer.
Now that I've said that one of those sick bastards probably will make that image.

MAXIMUM OVERSHILL

Gosh dang, Shlomo, slow it down a bit, or else the good goys won't be able to keep up with you!

Perhaps, perhaps not. Ken Alibek (former deputy chief of Biopreparat) claimed that the Soviets already used biological weapons near stalingrad in 42 to provoke a tularemia outbreak. I don't know if there are any extant primary source documents from germany discussing this or if only came to light post world war 2.