Hobo Trolling:Autistic Boogaloo

Soup.
So I'm going to be homeless for a while in Austin,Texas and I've decided to spend my time off work triggering normies with hobo signs. Any proposals? Will post pictures when I have time.
Currently thinking of dressing well and making a noncardboard sign to the effect of "Donations for Kekistani Refugees". I think it would work because Austin is a liberal hipster hell hole and people don't think twice about wasting money to signal. Shekels for me and maybe meet some anons along the way

I suppose we could bantz a bit and talk hobo stuff, but that's all rather boring to me. Need good ideas

Tfw can't bump

Too risky. Liberal court system. OP pic is me as well. It look like I could fight 20 hipsters?

Do you have a computer or phone to post on while your on the street?

*you're

Also, put an 8 of diamonds playing card to signal to other Holla Forumsacks. Why are you homeless?

Yep. Phone and tablet and Austin has WiFi all over downtown if you have a time warner account, so good on that end.

Fuck off Sargon you leach

I'd sage but there's obviously no point anymore.

I'm a complete wreck really. In NC visiting family but just like a Mexican, I have to go back. But I've been working since I've been here and will have a storage locker and a gym membership. Things will be aight. Have a lot of friends there too but don't want to be a bother to them unless I really needed them. A month or so of work and I'll have an apartment

Oh no, smug anime girls and gore. My one weakness.

so I'm guessing cuckchan? Why don't you go the fuck back there?

Negative mein neger.

TFW too smart to fuck off

Yes, absolutely.

Don't end up with Candy Popp and BeerMe in the mugshot thread.

I'd tell you to go to /polblog/, but apparently it's completely abandoned to the point where nobody bothered to petition Codemonkey to restore it.
Anyway, it's a (((sanctuary city))), so get a sign reading "OY VEY". If anyone questions it, flip out and call them an "anti-semite" and complain about "anuddah shoah".

Do you want to know how I know you're from reddit, you piece of fucking trash? I hope you get murdered by nogs while on the street.

Make a sign with Jewish quotes about how the goyim serve man, and since you are a Jew they are commanded by god to give you money.

remove yourself

Didn't intend to imply you're a jew. I meant to say you pose as a jew.

Well… yeah actually, but you don't need to win. In this case if you lose you do win oddly enough.

Wrong. I'm just a memey little faggot that should probably be gassed, but not before I get to see day of the rope.

I like this a lot

Larping as a Jew. I like it.
Definitely going to have to rock a playing card so you niggers don't chuck piss or some shit

No I understood. Had to reread. You can call me reddit trash,gas chamber worthy faggot. But don't ever call me a Jew kek

Ha cool. I look like dog shit in that picture. Had my clothes down at the laundromat and didn't think I'd get a photo taken of me. Shit blew up for a few weeks. Got recognized between Mississippi and California. Shit was crazy. But yeah, I get the idea you were going for. I could take an ass beating if it'd mean anything but Austin is so fucking pozzed they'd treat it like the hipsters prevented a hate crime with me cosplaying as a nazi

Not politics.

I feel this thread addresses several political thems. Socioeconomics and the poverty problem, young people that aren't living up to their potential, and the general concept of antileftism. That's why I brought it here. Plenty of other boards but I need the advice from y'all on my topic. I know I'm a fuck up but I've got that figured out and I've got the drive to solve it. I need quotes to piss of leftist cunts.

Hopefully you get murderes tbh. You kekistani faggots are pure cancer.

Sarcuck please go.
But on a serious note. I don't think you understand homelessness. Good luck "dressing well." I'm all for fucking with them, but I would put priority on making sure that you stay alive and don't remain homeless

I've been gone for a couple weeks, who's shilling us this time?

Fuck off reddit
Reported

make a sign that says
WILL SUCK BLACK DICK FOR CA$H
faggot.