New Twitter Psyop: #DraftOurJews

Since #DraftOurDaughters was such a great success the last time it was tried, and given the escalation towards more ZOG wars lately, I believe it is time to emulate that. Here is the idea: boot up a bunch of twitter socks, especially ones with Jew names, and then get #DraftOurJews trending and keep saying how much you can't wait for your wife's son Ariel to fight in the US Army for Greater Israel. This will have multiple effects:
1.) Raises awareness of JQ and Oded Yinon
2.) Jewish backlash will expose their hypocrisy when they kvetch to draft the goyim instead.
3.) General anti-war and anti-neocon awareness

Guidelines:
1.) Try not to use pictures IDF uniforms, the idea here is to support Jews being drafted into the US Army which gets sent to the meat grinder missions for kike expansionism. Pictures of Jews with guns or US army uniforms only.
2.) Don't spill your spaghetti if using a Jew sockpuppet, the idea is to make it believable and astroturf support to Draft Jews for Jewish wars.

shameless self bump

What is the weather like in Tel Aviv, Schlomo?

Nice picture for ants retards. Good idea though, put Chuck Schumer and Ben Shapiro photoshopped onto dead soldiers.

"Do your own dying, kike!"

#DraftChickenhawks would have more broad appeal. Twitter-using normalcucks would be repelled by blatant (((anti-Semitism))), so you have to nudge them with subtlety.

Thing is, many prominent chickenhawks are in fact jews, so if the people whom you are trying to reach are reachable, they will connect the dots on their own.

Are we doing this with a Hillary campaign theme again?

That wouldn't work since she isn't elected, a more neocohen theme would work though with like Bill Kristol as Uncle Sam for example, I wouldn't tie this to Trump because the contingent of his support who have gone full neocohen just because he has would reject it. McMaster should be included also.

draftourdaughters made sense

this does not

The more we meme this as a Jewish war (it is) the more Jews kvetch about it an expose their true goals and the more we raise racial consciousness among whites. The neocohens have to meme this as an American war for their Jingoist propaganda to work, the more we meme this as an anti-American Jewish war the less likely that is to be successful.

How so kike?

The recent absolutely insufferable influx of shills from all fucking sides, neocohen, shareblue, JIDF, hell take your pick is specifically because they do not want us doing memetic warfare and/or digging while they try and fuck us over. Whether you still believe Trumps recent actions are muh chess or not there is no downside to doing this unless you support neocohen wars in Syria in which case you should kill yourself.

That is a good idea for trolling but the angle here is pro-Jewish enlistment jingoism so photoshopping Chuck Schumer, Kristol, etc. onto live soldiers would be more effective, there are already innumerable US army recruitment ads to use as templates so its straight forward.

dumping templates

I'm just saying this doesn't make any sense. You need to provide a functional example first, maybe we just don't know what you are getting at. Slap something together in paint at least.

Best I can come up with is a "I'm ready to fight for israel, are you?" with a jew in an american uniform, but so many think israel is our greatest ally, I don't know that it would do any good. But then again, I didn't make a thread to berate people who think that's a halfassed idea.

Fair enough give me a sec to fire up the meme ovens.

Funny idea but #DraftOurJews is a shitty hashtag.
Unfortunately I don't have a much better idea. #JewsJoinUp maybe?

#JewsOwnUp

This is our war, syria is our land, and I'm going over to help the army of this proud american nation create Greater Israel! - some made up jew

Great idea.

We probably won't be able to get anything with "jews" in the hashtag trending though, I'd bet money it's prefiltered to never trend.

#ovendodger
#DraftJuden
#DraftHebrew
#DraftChosen
#DraftMatzo
#DraftYarmukle
#DraftForeskin

Hmmm should have been draftdodger. Based phone.

I don't think so. Jews use "Jews" a lot too. But if you want you can use something with Hebrews.

#HebrewsToArms

Checked.

#SoundTheShofar

Has there been #hebrewsforhamas yet?

That's besides the point.

Alright, good luck with your non-starter, faggot.