I don't like Erdogan, but I do respect him

I don't like Erdogan in the slightest - he's bad for us whites and seeks to exploit the weakness of EU cucks to his fullest advantage.

That said, I do respect the man.

He's taken his country and actually put it on a sure footing over the past 15 years or so - massive infrastructural improvements, economic growth, industrial growth etc. He's coupled this with military growth and the enhancement of his own position as de facto Sultan.

He's sort of like a Turkish Putin.

I do not like Turks or Erdogan, but I do respect the man. Remember not to buy into (((The Economist))) tier discourse about how him making Turkey a defacto one party state is bad. De facto one party states ruled by patriots are good.

I agree with you, but as an ethnic Greek, I will never support a strong Turkey.

Funny, I'm also Greek.

I wish we had a leader like him.

Way to set up a counter narrative, shill.

Erdogan's a loose cannon loon, and Trump's going to bring him to heel to prevent that crazy asshole from starting WW3.

Trump's last press conference left writing on the wall that he's going after turkey right now. How convenient that you start building a "Hey, let's all sick Erdogan's cock, guys" fan club. You're laying groundwork for future D&C.

I've already said I don't like the guy personally. I have even less reason to than you do, as I'm Greek.

KYS.

250 liras have been deposited to your account.

why not, because he did one thing we didn't like in Syria? If you dislike Trump over not being Holla Forums enough the last guy you should respect is erdoroach.

Kurds > turks

Yes, because he bombed the good guys and started bloviating about how we need regime change now. Also blackmailing Russia.

I respect Erdogan because he is pursuing an explicitly illiberal government with illiberal ends. I respect anyone who challenges the poisonous notion that liberal democracy is the only acceptable form of government on earth. Deal with it.

They're both shit, but as a Greek I can assure you Kurds are some of the most barbarous people around. The people who committed most of the massacres and atrocities against Armenians in ethnic pogroms prior to Enver Pasha's genocide were ethnic Kurds.

Trump is nothing but a liberal zionist, no meaningful change will occur if whites keep relying on electoral politics.

You may respect him, but no matter how you slice it he is an enemy of whites and yes, an enemy of us.

If an opportunity ever presented itself (not that it will), you shouldn't hestitate to take him out. See him as an enemy you respect, if you so desire. To me he is just a roach.

Completely. You underestimate my willingness to deal with enemies mercilessly.

I'd wipe out entire population groups if I had the power to do so.

Hello shills.
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

There are no serious communist regimes left on earth. The VCP, CCP and DPRK are not communist.

Whatever dude. Keep on supporting Donald, it's all 5D chess right? He's not actually a tool of his Jewish son-in-law.

turks are shit at hiding their true identity

I don't understand why you can't respect someone but not particularly like them at the same time.

Is this really that alien to you? Do you hate anyone who isn't derpmocracy or something? I think the DPRK is an odd place but I respect them for being able to make a H-bomb and a delivery mechanism all the same.

There is nothing TO respect in a person like Erdogan. He is the King Nigger in a race of niggers. His politics are built around chest beating and pretending to be much stronger than he actually is, nothing else.

i don't understand why you're still trying to hide your turkish identity.

🚨t*rkroach detected🚨

Seems to be working with the cucks of the EU, who threaten Hungary and Poland with economic ruination if they dare to go against the Merkel poz-migrant scheme but are like little mice in the face of this "roach", eh?

If only Erdogan could adopt the approach of Merkel and Juncker and Schulz and Tusk and spend all day fellating refugees.

Islam is cancerous to culture, he is utilising Islam to position himself as Sultan but by doing so he is destroying the future of his people. The pattern is undeniable, Islam kills culture and replaces it with it’s own inferior culture, one that produces significantly less of everything. Turkey will devolve further and further and further.

He is also stupid in his openness as to his exploitation and blackmailing of Europe. Europe is undergoing a political shift and it’s new leaders won’t be kind to a manlet Turk who has spent the past few years openly infecting Europe with savages in an open act of biological war. He isn’t America, he doesn’t get to act like a bull in a China shop, it will backfire.

There is nothing respectable about an upstart nigger bullying a bunch of retards. He couldn't pull this shit with anybody else, either. Your point?

Poland and Hungary despite the devastation of communism are on the right track as it is. They just need to invest more in domestic industry and trade, that means not selling our their native population to invaders who will eventually make everything worse.

Turkey has no pre-Islamic culture. The Turks are a mish-mash of different Islamized Anatolian peoples with a few actual Turkic types thrown in.

But there's very little if anything connecting these groups to a mythical pre-Islamic Turkish past other than LARP fantasies like Turan.

I'm a results-driven person. Erdogan wins and extracts billions from them. He's done a good job with the domestic economy too.

Merkel, Soros & Co are going to do their best to ruin them, trust me. There's a drumbeat of op-ed and media hit pieces about Orban, he's next.

Amir, fuck off.

And check em.

i think turkey commanding eu is just a facade . turks and eu must have struck a deal over syria and eu got stuck with taking in all the refugees in exchange for rebuilding contracts .

Perfect time to watch William Pierce video on that very subject

Top Kek at your “Check Mate”, I hope one of your colleagues high fived you, you total faggot. The regions history is indeed long and complex, it’s dark periods coincide with the veracity of Islam. The less Islamic, the more prosperous and productive. As is true everywhere the cancer flares up or goes into remission.

Erdogan is moving Turkey away from being a nonobservant (in the koranic sense) and multifaith state and turning it into a hardline Islamic theocracy. Turkey will therefore enter another of its dark ages, ushered in by your hero Erdogan.

America's infrastructure is third-world tier though. Even Turkey has more high speed rail lines than you do.

And now we all know you are a butthurt Turk. You are insignificant on the world stage and you are going to be an Afghanistan-tier hellhole by the time hardline Islam has done its thing for a few years. Enjoy your falling literacy rates and surging opium addition, faggot.

What region?

Islam never gained a proper foothold over Anatolia proper until Manzikert.

semetic/arab, terrorist, cockroach,street shit-er,etc. that is actively fucking up European nations……. and you respect that.

Hows the weather in tel aviv?

APEX WEW

What would be the point.

Forget it, it's impossible having a discussion with you faggots.

Get back to shilling for Donald when he launches his next strike against the legitimate government of Syria.

Next time you try and shill here don’t use such textbook methods. We like a challenge.

He cannot be a patriot for the simple fact he's flooding other countries with his roachkin instead of demanding they come back and help rebuild and create a strong Turkey.

They're of more value to him as colonists in Germany and Holland than they are back in Turkey. Turkey sent their very worst people abroad too, bear in mind.

Again: Europeans fucked up stupidly and gave these morons citizenship. We can only blame ourselves.

By cozying up to and taking advantage of Jewish (I know he's a kike too) hatred for the West. What a fucking accomplishment.

for OP

And nothing of value was lost, turkroach.

You have to udnerstand, EU is controlled by Germany, correct? Germans and Dutch have always been butt-buddies with the Turks, ever since Turkey got into NATO. If we look into this realtionship historically we can spot even more "love" between these two. It isn't the "chest-beating" strategy that is working, but german/EU interests, once kingroach is not longer useful, he will be discarded.

Well, I could respect him only for having the balls to purge his own NATO scum from his country. But what he is doing is also dangerous for Turdkey, he is trying to play with U.S and Russia at once, this usually leads to failure(see Ukraine). And he also likes to make Turkey an independent power.. theres no such thing in the Med or M.E, they are both strategic locations that the ZOG would never let evolve and become independent.

And as one of the best hellenic mottos say: A good turk is a dead turk.

Which is why it's bad for us.
Erdogan needs to die asap.

After all, what about the referendum in Turkey? They're talking little about it.

It will ruin them. This thread stinks of normalizing mudslimes and turkroaches btw.

Gotdamnit grow some thicker skin.
The guy is cucking the shit out of us, but damn he is good at it, also overcame adversarys for some time to get on top.

He did defeat Obama's coup attempt.

Since Imkikey is roach, he tends to anchor or delete roach threads.

It is better to recognize a strong enemy than to label him as weak and ignore the threat.

That being said.
ROACHES OUT

WOW WHEN WILL THE RACISM END????

I'M FROM TURKEY AND AN INTELLECTUAL ATHEIST, I DON'T LIKE ERDOGAN BECAUSE HE IS ISLAMIST

I CAN'T BELIEVE ERDOGAN SAVIOR OF TURKEY THREADS XD LOL HOW CAN FOREIGNERS BE THIS RETARD

PLEASE STOP THIS CRINGEFUL THREDS

IM %100 PERCENT SERIOUS RIGHT NOW THIS SHIT CAN'T GO ON ERDOGAN WANT'S TO ESTABLISH A DICTATOR ISLAMIST REGIME AND MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!

good man, at least he brings turdkey closer to its inevitable end.