ASSAD: THE DEEP STATE IS BEHIND THE STRIKE

ASSAD: THE DEEP STATE IS BEHIND THE STRIKE

Question 6: So, can we say that the US strike changed your opinion on Trump?

President Assad: Anyway, I was very cautious in saying any opinion regarding him before he became President and after. I always say let’s see what he’s going to do, we wouldn’t comment on statements. So, actually, this is the first proof that it’s not about the President in the United State; it’s about the regime and the deep state or the deep regime in the United States is still the same, it doesn’t change. The President is only one of the performers on their theatre, if he wants to be a leader, he cannot, because as some say he wanted to be a leader, Trump wanted to be a leader, but every President there, if he wants to be a real leader, later he’s going to eat his words, swallow his pride if he has pride at all, and make a 180 degree U-turn, otherwise he would pay the price politically.

Question 7: But do you think that there will be another attack?

President Assad: As long as the United States is being governed by this complex of military industrial complex, the financial companies, banks, and what you call deep regime, and works for the vested interest of those groups, of course. It could happen anytime, anywhere, not only in Syria.

full transcript:
archive.is/CHs2C

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Th1YT
consortium*news.com/2017/04/12/trump-withholds-syria-sarin-evidence/
archive.is/8hPQe
csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/Backchannels/2015/0421/How-the-fall-of-Qaddafi-gave-rise-to-Europe-s-migrant-crisis-video
breit*bart.com/national-security/2017/04/13/assad-americas-deep-state-blew-up-my-airbase/
bostonglobe.com/news/world/2017/04/13/led-coalition-accidentally-bombs-syrian-allies-killing/5nyBo3Sjrx9p6h0qPmX7pM/story.html
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/853743095372009472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assad knows. That is why he must be destroyed. Israel will not be happy unto he is replaced by a pro-Israel puppet. Trump is either owned or is a puppet. I see Trump as more of a puppet than owned. He means well but he is getting manipulated and not thinking for himself.

Flight paths prove otherwise. Assad dun goofed and got a slap on the wrist for it. He should just blame it on some rogue agent in his government.

Kill yourself, filth.

Have a bump. Assad is always a voice of reason and extremely objective in his analyses.

Assad is playing his cards perfectly. Wish I could say the same about Trump.

Assad knows his stuff. I really hope he and his Syrian nation will end up victorious.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

This is a no-brainer. I do not think Trump is a puppet of the State, but it is entirely possible the Deep State planned for him to win the race as a civil war would be devastating for (((Business))) and Middle-Eastern/European (((allies))). Even assuming here optimistically that the Deep state did not plan this, you have to remember they had months after the election to plant security measures to make Trump behave in their interest. All those random FBI dumps had a lot of tinfoily garbage that could end up being true like - Hidden nuclear weapons on US soil that could be detonated remotely, biochemical weapons to destroy the ecosystem or the population, control over the electrical grid or backdoors in critical military/infrastructural equipment, HAARP+Yellowstone or they simply showed his family the Zapruder film.

BEST OF LUCK ASSAD

Trump is not a puppet of Deep State. But neither Deep State is a puppet of Trump. Where they can convince him or gain more votes to do what pleases them, they will have advantage.

So far i believe Trump is in the peak where jews just can't afford losing the syrian conflict they built, so they use any method possible to stay on track. Even if Trump made false attack because he is pinned to the wall himself. Sooner or later there will be another happening.

This is getting confusing now. Russia claimed that a munitions building with chemical weapon production capabilities was bombed. Assad is making no such claim at all. I had wondered why Assad hadn't immediately come out and said that's what it was.

So did they bomb the town because it had a chemical weapons factory or didn't they? And if they didn't, why did the "Russians" claim they did?

Am I missing something here?

Russians can afford going to war unlike US. Also they find this as a way to counter Trump actions on syria.

I honestly think the chemical attack was used by ISIS to draw in the US, which they would gladly do, as America and Germany believe Russia was just using Assad against them. Merkel I think later realized that Russia tricked her; they exasturbate​ the bombing in Syria, and she stupidly accepted further refugee floods that resulted from it. She later understood that the refugees are destabilizing Europe, and that Russia is using that in a propaganda hit on Europe (to undermine it). This is my understanding, in which case her mind must change…

Merkel is having a change of thought all of a sudden:
archive.is/Th1YT

Yeah, not jews, NATO and globalist wanting to erase the white race, no.

The Left also used the situation to further their political agenda; however,​ they later understood that it was destabilizing Europe based on intelligence reports. They believe Russia did it intentionally, and are winning a conspiracy war.

Don't be surprised if the sides all do a 180

Could Trump be directing the neocons/m-i complex/deep state against Norks so they don't go on a false flag spree in Syria?
Similar to the 9/11 coup and the lost trillions.

kek

Why are so many posts in this thread so uninformed? Have you heard about the military industrial complex? Do you know why war is useful for America?

Read my other two posts as well, because no one seems to know shit.

Because the Russians are simply using Assad.

Read my posts:

Okay Holla Forums, time for me to release a Super Red Pill (you won't like the taste):

Russia likely did the chemical attack to create the illusion of a false flag to further their propaganda war (people will be forced to blame Assad or America; creating a false dichotomy) but they would need to prevent any further investigation into it.

Your posts are retarded. Merkel is a Jew, a communist Jew, who hates Germany and Germans, and is intentionally trying to destroy it through miscegenation. Merkel will "change her opinion" as many times as it takes to win votes. If you don't already know this, then you need to lurk or get the fuck out before you embarrass yourself again.

When it comes to Merkel you need to use Hanlon's razor. The Russians used her own stupidity against her. You need to think more rationally about the situation.

In the video, he says he doesn't know what happened, and that there are conflicting stories and possibilities. He says that one option was that his strike hit a chemical weapons dump; but that that conflicts with the report put out by Al Qaeda that claimed the chemical attack happened in the early morning, whereas his military action happened at midday. He says he wants an investigation into what the fuck actually happened. He repeats several times that there is no way that Syria could have attacked with chemical weapons because (1) they haven't had any for three years, (2) they think it is wrong to use chemical weapons, and (3) it couldn't have been a rogue Syrian military operation because it would not be possible to carry out an airstrike like that without the hierarchy in the army knowing about it.

I think he was bloody clever in that video, and he managed to work in two knockout blows to Trump's apparent new position: (1) "I don't think the President of the USA has real political power; they either have to bend to the whims of the Deep State, which in Trump's case means doing a 180 on the positions that got him elected, or they are deprived of political power." and (2): "We are not worried about the demographic changes in Syria as a result of this war because the people who have been displaced have been so only temporarily, and will want to come back to Syria after the war is over."
(1) Says to Trump: "you are a puppet of the deep state, which is why you've 180'd your position, and you have no political power. Wanna prove me wrong?" and (2) says to Trump: "if you knock out Isis in Syria, then I can solve that refugee problem for you: all those poor displaced Syrian refugees will naturally want to come home, and I will welcome them with open arms."

As long as those two portions get sufficient airtime in the media, I think Assad may have just done what is necessary to provide Trump sufficient motivation to climb off the war wagon.
I wonder whether we ought to clip out those portions and spam them on Twitter, try to get them trending so that they cannot be ignored?

I came here for your post.
"Experts" can now detect chemical weapons attacks with radar
Tell me one more time why you have the "best" military, or the best intel
LOL so much for the NGA and NSA and all that stuff, yet you can't even show any evidence of a chemical attack perpetrated by the Syrian Army?
Also, my boss tells me your "best in the world" Tomahawk missile is not so tough after all ;)
He tells me he can even turn it around, how about that?

He's actually right though.

The CIA had plans to regime change in Syria since the 80's. They want a gas pipeline from Qatar to go through there, that Russia won't let us have, as it would compete with Russia's energy market in Europe.

im still confused about all of this but assad is nowhere the voice of reason when he clearly laughed at ghadafi's face when he warned him this would happen.
no one can say trump was in the wrong too when russia backed him on this

Assad should just start PR of his own, promoting his defense of Christians, the Christians israeli kikes despise so much.

Assad should have just cozy up to Euros and Americans when he had the chance like Saudis and Jordan did. Russians are terrible allies, just look what happened to Iraq. They can't even provide a nuclear umbrella for their allies, they aren't allies at all. Fuck Russia. They are weak.

Huh?

Yeah, nah.

Hey, that was almost two decades ago. Judge the man by what he's doing now.

As I said in my other post: the Russians are just using Assad; not a true ally. It all makes sense when the pieces are put together.

What he's doing for who?

Another masterpiece. Belongs in art threads.

Nah, Israel go them in there and Assad quickly blew them up before "rebels" could do something large-scale with them and blame Assad. The jews are so pissed, they didn't even take the time to craft plausible propaganda.

Not likely, Merkel is intelligent otherwise she wouldn't have been able to climb the social ladder as she did. It's guaranteed that anyone who grew up in East Germany and was successfully was a Russian and communist sympathizer, there's just no other way around it.

What you're saying doesn't make sense. Let me take it piece by piece:

Huh?
Are you being serious?
Do you really think his a reasonable conclusion? It may appeal to everyone's emotion, but is unlikely.

Don't underestimate the ability people have to compartmentalize not just religion, but politics as well. She made her decision to take in refugees based on her political left-wing programming, and it was based on emotion rather than reason. She acted like most women do.

Russia doesn't have to play games. They just took Ukraine and didn't give a shit what anybody said. Gassing is Israel's thing.

I don't think he is fully controlled or has fully flipped.
I think he is a negotiator.
He has made a deal of some sort with the deep state/ jews.
Possibly to do with his daughter's future political career?
How much of his pre-election policy comes to pass will tell us how good or bad the deal was.
As of now, it looks pretty bad tbh.

inb4 shills derail this thread.

This interview explains the situation perfectly.

No he's just a President who loves Israel, got elected through the (((One Party System))) and his kike loving daughter manages to to convince him to bomb a country.

Yeah, he's really a knight in shining armor you colossal moron.

Russia has been controlled by kikes since their last Czar died. Bolshevism started in the USSR and Putin talks with Netanyahu every month.

The deal Trump made was for the improvement of America; even if it's to increase American (and in someways European) power through war.

Russia is no better, and is trying to expand power.

You mean the satellite photos & videos the Pentagon aren't releasing?

Trump Withholds Syria-Sarin Evidence
consortium*news.com/2017/04/12/trump-withholds-syria-sarin-evidence/

" The paper asserted that “we have signals intelligence and geospatial intelligence,” but then added that “we cannot publicly release all available intelligence on this attack due to the need to protect sources and methods.”

I’m told that the key evidence was satellite surveillance of the area, a body of material that U.S. intelligence analysts were reviewing late last week even after the Trump-ordered bombardment of 59 Tomahawk missiles that, according to Syrian media reports, killed seven or eight Syrian soldiers and nine civilians, including four children.

Yet, it is unclear why releasing these overhead videos would be so detrimental to “sources and methods” since everyone knows the U.S. has this capability and the issue at hand – if it gets further out of hand – could lead to a nuclear confrontation with Russia.

In similarly tense situations in the past, U.S. Presidents have released sensitive intelligence to buttress U.S. government assertions, including John F. Kennedy’s disclosure of U-2 spy flights in the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis and Ronald Reagan revealing electronic intercepts after the Soviet shoot-down of Korean Airlines Flight 007 in 1983. "

If they could release things like that during the Cold War there's no excuse not to release them today.

Thread still not stickied. Why is that?

>They just took Crimea and didn't give a shit what anybody said.

Why wouldn't he talk to him? The russians are in Syria and Israel is right next to it and the occupy the Golan Heights. You're an idiot if you think Russia should cut all diplomatic ties to Israel and that's your criteria for concluding Russia is controlled by kikes. I shouldn't have to tell the story again because everyone should know it by now: the jewish oligarchs who didn't kiss Putin's ring ended up in prison or dead or they fled the country. The one who was recently released from his siberian prison, Khodorkovsky(?), is now pushing for regime change in Russia. Putin was too nice with him, he should have been eliminated while he was in prison.

You idiot. Russia has a Rothschild central bank, that means their controlled.

I suppose sticking it would be a show of agreement with Assad? Not everyone believes him.

Russia and the US both seem to disagree with Assad on this.

It dosent fucking matter if anyone believes him. Calling Trump an Actor and saying the deepstate is funding ISIS to overthrow Syria to create greater Israel confirms all of our suspicions about he middle east for years now. You fucking retards are barely brighter then normies.

shut up. we don't need the liberal journalists who lurk here to find out about Putin's plan yet.
t. ridf

Actually, not all of us believe Trump has just been an actor. If that was the case, why would we have supported him for so long?

Also the "confirms all of our suspicions" part in regards to that other stuff, is exactly why he is saying it. Hello?

You're the one believing everything he says, as if you were programed to do so… and you were.

You're putting your head in the sand, as normies do.

You've been fooled by a (((one party))) candidate

I knew about all of that stuff for years, I was pointing out that a World Leader saying it for everyone to see, that is in the way of building Greater Israel, helps confirm what we've been saying.

You might be on to something, insomuch as that post of mine wouldn't likely be believed by most on Holla Forums, but I wanted us to consider it. Strangely, any outsider would be more receptive, though it's not something many have considered in general.

You're like a robot that cannot think outside the box. It's honestly sad. I hope you understand that if we did the opposite of what Israel wanted all the time, they would learn to pull our puppet strings. You see, if Israel approves of drinking water, you better approve as well. Otherwise, they will make you go thirsty.

that must be why George Soros desperately wants a regime change in Russia

You're ignorant as fuck about this shit. No one needs to read your shitty posts. What is Libyia in 2011. The refugee crisis resulted from that and there were specific parties who pushed for action in Libya. Educate yourself and lurk more you fucking imbecile.

Oh your so smart, you can think outside the box!

Why did you even bother posting this garbage?

yeah, because nothing that's out in the open is there for you to be confused by.

How the fall of Qaddafi gave rise to Europe's migrant crisis

archive.is/8hPQe

csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/Backchannels/2015/0421/How-the-fall-of-Qaddafi-gave-rise-to-Europe-s-migrant-crisis-video

" Back to 2004, Qaddafi began making deals with individual European states to control the tide of migrants. In August 2010, he visited his friend Silvio Berlusconi, then president of Italy, in Rome and said Europe would turn "black" without his help.

"Tomorrow Europe might no longer be European, and even black, as there are millions who want to come in," Qaddafi said. "What will be the reaction of the white and Christian Europeans faced with this influx of starving and ignorant Africans … we don't know if Europe will remain an advanced and united continent or if it will be destroyed, as happened with the barbarian invasions."

Qaddafi had a handy solution. He offered to shut down his country and its coastal waters to the job seekers in exchange for €5 billion a year. He pointed to his work with Italy as proof he could get the job done. In June 2009, he signed a "friendship" agreement with Italy that involved joint naval patrols against migrants and Italy handing over migrants captured en route to Europe to Libya, no questions asked. The number of Africans caught trying to illegally enter Italy fell by more than 75 percent that year. "

I thought George Soros was working for the Rothschilds

Assad wasn't laughing at Gadaffi, he was laughing at Gadaffi's balls for shitting on the retarded rag-heads in attendance.

Awful use of Sergeant Hartman, Private Snowball.

thank you for posting this

We never find material like this in the MSM

wtf drumpf is putin's puppet!

I specifically used the phrase "further refugees" so no one would assume that I was saying it was the only source of them. Russia simply weaponized them. You can find out this information easily with a search.

no one cared before when assad was right. Without knowing what trump's actual goals are, there's no telling what is motivating him.

Shut up, Russia didn't weaponize the refugees. Merkel wanted cheap labor anyway. Do a search on the name Ulrich Grillo, he's a major business lobbyist who was attacking german nationalists and claiming Germany needs a ton of arab immigrants.

Yes, you can easily find out that this claim comes from the mouth of NATO and anti-russian propagandists and you're simply repeating their claims for no good reason and in multiple threads too, I saw you do this in at least two other threads.

Trump is already kiking harder than Obongo.

Is there any promise that he hasn't turned on? Next he's gonna appoint Hillary as Secretary of State.

Russia and Assad do not benefit from drawing international attention, as the kike media is more than happy to turn everything into 'Assad dun it' and US of ZOG will take every opportunity to attack Syria and Assad.

Maybe not, but that is my thoughts on it. They certainly do want to win the propaganda war in the media (more specifically with our side), and further destabilize Europe. It simply makes sense.

I explained my thoughts on her in my other posts.

It also comes from Washington, and other intelligence agencies. It's obvious that Russian and American intelligence aren't honest (they simply want to win), but sometimes they're right.

My main point would be that Russia and America are in a power struggle, with neither side being directly honest in all regards.

You're a fucking retard if you think the rapefugee flood isn't Merkel's policy.

She doesn't give a fuck about Europe, she hates whites and probably fingerbangs herself at the thought of more rapefugees flooding in.

Trump cucking out for jews is just 6,000,000D chess you anti-semite.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

I never said it wasn't. There is just more to the story.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

GODSPEED ASSAD

Assad is such a likable guy, while I liked a lot of Trump's positions, I've always felt that he's somewhat childish and undignified in his mannerisms and speech. In contrast Assad is eloquent (even though he's not a native English speaker), and refined in his manners.

Wasn't Saddam that fucked the nuclear deal with the Soviets by shekelgrabbing from the West?

This.

yeah I guess so but not when they claim Russia is weaponizing the refugees. The EU opened their arms to the refugees instead of siding with Assad and trying to put an end to the war. And of course among the refugees are many terrorists. Duh.

And the worst liar for the last 20+ years has always been the government of the United States.

Sadly that's how Trump had to talk to the lemmings in order to win. You can be as eloquent as you want and it won't matter. Just look at Ron Paul.

I should add, if you watch Trump's interviews about trade, economics etc. from before he got into politics he's quite eloquent.

It was just posturing. The terrorist sandniggers running rampant in Syria right now did not just appear out of thin air (though the weapons and leaders did). Assad had to keep them on a tight leash just like Saddam and Gaddafi. But in reality Alawites are only Muslim in name.

Can't be a puppet of something you're part of

Simply apply Hanlon's razor to Merkel. As I said before: "Don't underestimate the ability people have to compartmentalize not just religion, but politics as well. She made her decision to take in refugees based on her political left-wing programming, and it was based on emotion rather than reason. She acted like most women do."

My point is simply that Russia exploited her weakness.

Within our circle that belief is quite common, but it's more likely that all governments lie quite similarly to further their power.

Look, Im just putting these ideas out there (and I think I'm done doing so), and they could be wrong, but I don't think so. I think it all fits nicely. If you want something I said that is even more controversial, read this:

Even he doesn't hold it against Trump. He knows what's up. I hope to fuck he launches at Israel.

I think Trump is now, but I remember saying it will happen long before it was popular. I tend to do that a lot. But I don't think that makes Trump bad, but rather hes working with the agencies to better American interests, which is what everyone should have expected from a buisnessman. It's logical he would come around.

Well fuck him, then!

I get fucked over by "American" businesses 1000 times over than anyone else. We socialize their costs and keep their profits private. Fuck them, and fuck Trump.

Assad is right. ((Deep state)) is ruining our country as well

So I know the neocon establishment is fully invested in doing Israel's bidding and protecting its border as well as using isis and white hats to spread an agenda that gives the US a reason to oust assad and ultimately establish greater Israel but what can I do about it? I know my tax dollars ultimately went to Israel and to isis but what can I do?

Voter harder, become a politician or revolutionary I guess. This probably wouldn't have happened as much if people who voted for Trump voted to keep neocons out of congress too.

You're slipping Chaim, gotta be faster next time for that first post.

Supposing you were right and he dun goofed, blaming it on "rogue agents" in his government would be a terrible idea, since it would be tantamount to admitting that he had lost control and chemical weapons were now being used without authorization. That, more than anything else he could do, would provoke American invasion.

If he denies responsibility but maintains he has control, then he can plausibly be bullied into not doing it again. Otherwise? He's fucked.

nice to see Breitbart posted this too

It is every white man and woman's duty leave the workforce. Collect gibs and dirain the coffers before the yids get it.

I think a lot of media covered this story. I don't think it's something intentionally being hidden.

Honestly, there is no real reason to hide it. Some will agree, some won't.

here:

Assad: America’s ‘Deep State’ – Not Trump – Blew Up Airbase in Syria
breit*bart.com/national-security/2017/04/13/assad-americas-deep-state-blew-up-my-airbase/

“If they are serious in fighting terrorists, we’re going to be partners, and I said not only the United States. Whoever wants to fight the terrorists, we are partners,” said Assad, in the transcript provided by Syria’s SANA news service. “This is basic for us, basic principle, let’s say,” he continued:

Actually, what has been proven recently, as I said earlier, that they are hand in glove with those terrorists, the United States and the West, they’re not serious in fighting the terrorists, and yesterday some of their statesmen were defending ISIS. They were saying that ISIS doesn’t have chemical weapons. They are defending ISIS against the Syrian government and the Syrian Army. So, actually, you cannot talk about partnership between us who work against the terrorists and who fight the terrorism and the others who are supporting explicitly the terrorists.

Assad said the American missile strike was “the first proof that it’s not about the President of the United States — it’s about the regime and the Deep State, or the deep regime in the United States.”

He said the Deep State “is still the same, it doesn’t change.”

“The president is only one of the performers on their theatre, if he wants to be a leader, he cannot, because as some say he wanted to be a leader, Trump wanted to be a leader, but every president there, if he wants to be a real leader, later he’s going to eat his words, swallow his pride if he has pride at all, and make a 180 degree U-turn, otherwise he would pay the price politically,” said Assad.

I can believe in this one. If Russia is behind it, like they are behind the (((holocaust))), then it would make sense for them to have withdrawn this year.

Countries use other countries for common benefit.

More news at 11

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD

Should be stickied.

Good Luck, Assad

Good Luck, Assad!

most important part and another webm of Assad not acknowleding the official lolocaust story back in 2006

Nice, I've seen a lot about Assad but never this

Foreshadowing the gook nuke attack; The future is so bright, we don't need eyes to see it.

Merkel had a change of opinion

And now…

Where would it hit? And what would be the point?

It brings tears to my eyes, that a man so based is besieged by the armies of judas.

Send the interview to everyone with a rational mind that you know. Don't let (((the Media))) control the narrative.

I didn't know that we had 'oopsed' again

bostonglobe.com/news/world/2017/04/13/led-coalition-accidentally-bombs-syrian-allies-killing/5nyBo3Sjrx9p6h0qPmX7pM/story.html

"Preemptive" Pyongyang pounding; probable, profitable?!

Actually, Bashir, we don't call it that. However now that you put it that way the word does seem highly apropos.
I like it

He's literally saying that Trump has been blackmailed by the deep state.

If that's Assad's view, he has likely been told this by the Russians, meaning it is the Russian's view also. I wonder if Putin will try and get Trump out of this mess or if there's no way out once you get strongarmed?

webm related

All prisons are prisons of the mind. There's always a way out, but they need you to think that you're stuck there forever.

The only bad thing about Assad is that he is too good of a guy.
If he was even half as brutal as his father, the rebels would have been exterminated from day one with chemical weapons.

Good luck, Assad!

I want to hug Assad and tell him it's going to be okay.
He looks like such a kind, good-hearted man who is at the end of his rope. I respect him greatly despite him being Syrian.

Good luck, Assad

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/853743095372009472

I came here to laugh at your blindness, Chaim

Good Luck, Assad!

Master!
Apprentice!
Heartborne, 7th Seeker
Warrior!
Disciple!
In me the Wishmaster

I heard on NPR today that State Secretary Tillerson was in Israel today stating that they "know without a doubt" that Assad has tons more chemical weapons (the same way they said Saddam had tons of WMD) and he was backed up by Israeli experts on this, of coarse. Assad and Russia insists all chemical weapons were destroyed in 2014.

Who else besides me can see what is coming? They are setting the stage for further hostility toward Syria over chemical weapons and maybe even trying to justify an invasion of Syria to remove "the threat" of chemical weapons being used against civilians.

One more sign Trump is fully aligned with the Jews and not aligned with us at all. He is owned.

Good luck, Assad!

Good luck, Assad!

I'am really starting to hate trump "supporters". Trump is doing everything in his power to avoid a confront in Syria and we have these retards barking "patriotism" wanting to go die for the expansion of Israel. Disgusting, Absolutely disgusting

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD!

Trump is doing everything in his power to avoid a confrontation with Syria? How do you figure that, when he went off half-cocked and attacked them with missiles over a "chemical attack" that was either an Israeli-created false flag or an accidental release of gas by bombing an Isis facility, and this morning his Secretary of State is in Israel saying Assad has tons of chemical weapons and remains a growing threat to the region? What I see is a new President carrying on the policies of Obama for Israel and the deep state. The people you are talking about are the brain dead patriots who cheer any war the U.S. fights just because 'Merica'.

If he wanted to invade Syria, he already would have.

weird that the op version is like 6 minutes shorter than the official
maybe interesting to see what they cut

Really? Give him time, sweetheart. Give him time.

Good Luck, Assad

Good Luck, Assad