NYT Columnist Accuses WaPo Blogger of Racism for Mocking His Hair

NYT VS WAPO IN SISSY SLAP FIGHT

freebeacon.com/culture/nyt-columnist-accuses-wapo-blogger-of-racism-for-mocking-his-hair/

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/jealous
merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/envious
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh look, the left eats itself when it becomes clear they've completely lost.

How do we enflame this/blow it up out of proportion?

Poo in loo memes at the pajeet. Act like the other faggot is a white power advocate.

Huh. My hair is basically that exact mix of white and black, except far less douche-looking. I mean, holy fuck, this is some serious “i’m middled aged but am hip to all the kewl trixx these days!” projection. How many bottles of product does he need?

Unfortunately for me, I’m 27 and my hair looks like that. I’m not Russian, so I’ll never get a girl.

Accuse WaPo of being racist CIAniggers, of course.

Vocally come out in support of Dave Weigel. Get Anglin to make the Daily Stormer "The Official Dave Weigel Fan Club"

Lefties can't resist taking Anglin's bait whenever he does that.

That's a good idea.

His hair gel must be poo poo.

Is that a pajeet version of jean pierre polnareff?

Why does he look like this guy from the Hunger Games?
inb4 shit taste, I don't actually like the movie
polite sage for off-topic

Something tells me that, given the choice between a loo and a street, ol' Anand would pick the street every time.

He looks like a shit-dipped Milo.
I didn't think Milo could look anymore disgusting but I'm proven wrong every day.

Fucking dickhead I worked my on my college paper is now a Wash DC for NYT. HE was so fucking stupid, they used to stick him doing articles solely on sports. He had no discernible talent. I was in a few classes with him, and he never did particularly well.

Couldn't figure it out until, of course, eventually someone from my uni told me– his mother already worked for the paper. I'd be curious as to how many shekels they make. Can't be all that much as he has to teach at Georgetown School Of Journalism…

Point of my "blog post?" you see these people on TV and assume they are so much smarter than you and so much trendier than you and that they're just brilliant writers. I firmly bought into all the bullshit until I found out the sports page editor from my college paper is now one of the head Wash DC correspondents.

In short, all it seems to come down to is not having any major fuckups, being in the right place at right time for one big story, and having s family connection. Irony is that I still make more shekels than he does, although admittedly am jealous he might be getting some QT journo school snatch.

moral of story– these people act like their shit don't stink. It does. Plenty.

Wrong.

NYT quality journalist, folks! Leftism can die in a ditch. Heil Hitler.

Are these idiots TRYING to cast themselves into total irrelevancy? This us sub reality TV trash-tier. The MSM can’t die quick enough.

is*

Only if you're a braindead liberal. Everybody knows nepotism is what fuels the entertainment industry. Why do you think the term "casting couch" exists or the reason it's so disproportionately filled with juden?

Jesus, people make fun of Trump's hair all the time and he doesn't give a shit.

Leftist confirmed for insecure bitches.

Did Milo Yiannopoulous get a spray tan?

Intolerance is the first step toward gas chambers. Apologize, HuffPo.

He looks like an NPC from Oblivion.

Even niggers can pull a comb through their nappy hair. Being a lazy ass that can't into personal grooming isn't non-white exclusive.

You mean envious. He has something you want too.

What is he going for? Looking like that show host from (((the hunger games)))?

(sue me, I have a little sister)

Trying to copy a thieving kike (e=oven) in the hopes they can fool you into believing they are more than the bullshit pouring out of their mouths.

You know, I've come up with a decent way to fuck with the MSM, and they'd fall for it hook line and sinker.

Wow, almost as if I figured that out since leaving uni and that was the point:

I think 15-20 years ago, working for Jew Snake Crimes and having a Pulitzer Prize did carry prestige. Now, it seems like every year they give one to that smarmy Jew Tom Friedman.

Having said that, I wonder if I could sit around a table for 3 hours each morning and fucking lie and the Jew Jew producer pull your strings like puppet as they do on Morning Jew. Neither of those shitbags has an original thought (other than Scarborough when he needed to come with a reason the dead intern he'd been fucking was in his in his office). I could not keep straight face with someone like Lindsay Grahn without caking hint funky of the Jews, Not because I'm esp. brave, I just wouldn't be able to help myself…

I hate WaPo but
come on now.

Pajeet hipsters are the worst hipsters.
Having said this, the attack on this oppressed PoC's hair brings to mind the smell of burning children and the sound of screaming babies. I think the entire staff of Washington Post should issue a public apology for hiring this genocidal bigot.

No asshole, I meant "jealous." From the M-W Thesaurus– it's a perfectly acceptable synonym. i assume you are a gook/pajeet trying to show off by pretending you know the language better than someone who went an "elite" uni for UG. You don't:

1. having or showing mean resentment of another's possessions or advantages was jealous of his friend's great popularity with the girls
Synonyms covetous, green-eyed, invidious, jaundiced, envious, resentful

Now go home and get your fucking shine box pajeet. And take your lesson– don't evener question me again…

Not to writers or people around them
You were just played by the popularity show into believing there is something to all of that.

Still not done with you, you fuck-faced, smarmy little paki. From Merriam-Webster, the accepted canonical dictionary of American English:

Definition of envious - having or showing mean resentment of another's possessions or advantages.

Definition of jealous- having or showing mean resentment of another's possessions or advantages.

EXACT SAME DEFINITION

merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/jealous

merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/envious

I went to any Ivy for my UG and my professional degree. Don't try to fucking show mw up, because you'll lose every fucking time. I can shit on this NYT idiot since I was in classes with him and did better than he did. Better luck next time asshole.

maybe you should stop being such a faggot

Seem a little insecure there pal. Also, lemme just point out:

Putting that Kike College tuition to good work I see.

Another fucking retard steps forward. Yes, even now an seaward like a pulitzer or an oscar and being able to put that across a book cover or BlueRay means A LOT. It can actually increase sales by over 70% (and even higher if it gets a lot of press for some reason) in case of authors and they also get a huge bump in salary (in they are a columnist) or what they get paid for bookers (if a novelist/non-fiction writer).

Any other assholes here want to come and pretend they know more than I? I guess you show up here from cuckchan or 9gag where everyone is a LARPing fraud, you on't know what to do when someone actually has genuine experience in such things…

Just means you're a rich pleb who has a boner for white boys playing polo.

If you're going to university for education, save your money and go literally anywhere else.

"you only got where you are using your class privilege! Goy..er, Workers of the World, Unite!"

Considering your entire double post was pedantic wankery I'd say my reply justifies itself as an arguement. I'm just saying, the kind of person who needs to make two aggressive replies to correct somebody who made a mistake is the kind of person who seems a bit insecure about themselves. I mean you've referenced your education several times when nobody asked. Get a grip my man.

There's a lot more wrong with him than his hair.

Somebody try this with their local lugenpresse.