I'm bored so… The Black Monday Murders Storytime

I'm bored so… The Black Monday Murders Storytime

The Black Monday Murders #1 "A Story of Human Sacrifice".

Read it all. Good taste user, this is some good shit, although I highly disapprove of its valorizing the fucking Rothschilds.

Mind you that in this case they're half-bloods, so the best Rothschilds are like that because they aren't entirely Rothchilds.

and even then they do some despicable shit, they just pay evil-unto-evil and makes them look good.

It is definitely some good shit and better cosmic horror story than your usual giant alien octopus.

And that's all I'm posting for today, the whole Vol. 1 I'll try to post the rest soon but if any other user wants to get ahead, then fine.

I really would not call it that. The only reason the daughter is likeable in this is because she's looking to burn down the other fucking monsters she works with, but she's just as guilty of everything they are.

Also thank you for posting this OP, it really is a good fucking story, The russian dude is actually pretty fucking creepy, especially with that interview transcript. This really is a good take on a modernist magic horror.

Are they going to make the Roschild white men instead of the jews they were?

Yep.

All of Hickman's works completely ignore the existence of Jews. East of West, despite being about a cabal of kaballaists called the Chosen has no actual jew representation.

Not sure if he hate jews so much he erased all of them from their universe, or he is such a shmolo he has to hide any guilt coming from the 'chosen people'.

Hell they're not even in the Manhattan Project, which is about the end of WW2 and the Cold War. He's kosher as can be.

Thanks user.

You ever coming back, OP?

I would, but I was sick the whole weekend and couldn't study for tomorrow's test properly. Probably tomorrow afternoon.

This is the last comic of Vol. 2 and the latest release as of now.

Thank you for posting more, OP.

Thanks user.

And, of course, fucking american lies to make the spaniards look worse than Hitler after we gave those savages a culture.

>(((American)))
This is a comic about an alternate dimension where the blood sacrificing merchants are gentiles.
Also thanks user for posting these, very interesting

Tacos aren't stupid like niggers neither evil like kikes, they made working civilizations before the Spaniards came, they're just lazy. Read Hernan Cortes letters from his exploration to the Spanish royalty to get some insight.

Hey look, its the political crazed shitposter.

If the comic tries to be political, it is fair to reply in a political manner, especially if they slander.

I ignored the nigger and enjoyed it relatively well until the comic jerked itself off too hard and just threw us into Moloch. Was there a reason why the professor waited to use his coins to seek an audience to ask a question that's apparently the central plot device in all of this? He couldn't have done that by himself? Maybe not off himself by asking it last in a series of less important questions? And you can bet there's going to be some romantic Blacked.com shit now.

Why? It's not like black detectives don't exist.
Seriously, is annoying when a comic is pozzed but the past few months the whole board has deteriorated into niggermania tier of racial paranoia.
Really it would be the least degenerate things any wall street broker would do this week.

Way to not actually address any of the problems he had with the comic.

It's a backlash. It happens.

Is there more?

It comes out every 4 months because apparently that's how long it takes for the art to come out without being churned out, even though it has been in decline since Vol.2 started.
Also for Jonathan Hickman to come out with a plot that doesn't comes out of his own ass like every 1 in two plots he comes out with.

No, they did not. A population they are descended from made them. They are an entirely different race, a creole of indigenous indian, lower class spanish and nigger. The mexican and south american did not create those civilizations because they did not exist when those civilizations were created.

Got a release dte for the next issue?

Nah, but I would guess around June.