#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Our Theater, Our Dream, Our Battlefield Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PREPARE FOR E3 OFFENSIVE #OPLostWood:
>>>/gamergatehq/323814
5. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
6. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4ng0uf/industry_steamspy_has_caught_what_looks_like_a/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DgM3E
twitter.com/Nero/status/743111866382200832
qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/743116215925805056
archive.is/JXtKP
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/twtr
archive.is/gjhiz
archive.is/bNr84
twitter.com/nero
archive.is/C7Caj
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/feminist-obama-need-change-internet-protect-women/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/persona-5s-cultural-differences-made-localization-very-challenging-says-localizer/4849/
archive.is/J7aCX
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/675523728055410689
archive.is/d8ilV
archive.is/98D9e
twitter.com/Alwaleed_Talal/status/741389434143313921
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743075154507489280
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/15/twitter-censoring-gaysfortrump-hashtag-promoting-lgbtqhatestrumpparty/
p.teknik.io/Bfl8d
a.pomf.cat/xtpzcv.md
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
u.teknik.io/E7WiY.png
archive.is/gcvz7
archive.is/ODKSf
archive.is/QZ2uT
twitter.com/danaditomaso/status/743156917208383488
archive.is/wmCdL
archive.is/Qk49O
toprightnews.com/france-just-raided-200-mosques-what-they-found-inside-proves-trump-right/
archive.is/o90nJ
archive.is/4QHmn
archive.is/x1206
archive.is/D3ZBN
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/743188637190238208
archive.is/K1bo5
youtube.com/watch?v=iNKgwyy2WTI
archive.is/b55zf
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/742616664760541184?lang=en&lang=en
gonintendo.com/stories/259536-dragon-quest-vii-almost-wasn-t-localized-but-fan-requests-change
archive.is/hc63v
examiner.com/article/magic-player-jared-boettcher-addresses-dci-suspension-and-shufflegate
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to:@nero&src=typd
archive.is/KIoa6
twitter.com/search?q="Sticker Star"&src=tren
twitter.com/HolstonGage/status/743205287549509632
archive.is/sVgvg
my.mixtape.moe/ulhhxh.mp4
allthetropes.org/wiki/Main_Page,
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
twitter.com/Nero/status/743229442496077824
twitter.com/0_0o7/status/743238865603932160
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/743241225726222337?lang=en
archive.is/x3GaW
blackinventor.com/benjamin-montgomery/
twitter.com/Shdwpaint_LisaM/status/743264035102134273
archive.is/KMlSC
twitter.com/Shdwpaint_LisaM/status/741465360017305600
globalresearch.ca/the-arab-spring-made-in-the-usa/5484950
mintpressnews.com/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-helped-topple-gadhafi-france-uk-fought-libyas-oil/215104/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OLD BREAD: archive.is/DgM3E

benis

Benis

Reminder that if you use twatter and you were following Milo, you should verify if you are indeed still following him.
Seems like Twitter reactivated his account with less followers, in a similar fashion to that time when he was reactivated with zero followers.

twitter.com/Nero/status/743111866382200832

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

They should make a game, Holla Forums or muslim.

rip milo

Thread ruined.

FOR ME

Holy shit, they are trying to burn him alive

Yup, twitter needs to stop fucking around. Just ban him already so we can move to a less biased alternative. I'm fucking sick of twitter

Only watched the beginning of Microsoft and Ubisoft before i had to close both due to cringe. Was Sony's really that good?

Oh wow, this is actually still going.

You still pushing that PR angle? I bet it will start working any moment now.

My other choice was Primo Victoria by Sabaton, But I didn´t found a good video to put

Your taste in music sucks.

Kill yourself and the thread immediately.

This is why the french games industry is superior

No, that ones is from time ago even before the E3

good loot anywan?

play invisible horizons by RAGE next time

SUM DUM GOY

Mark, your not the intended audience of splatoon. It is squids.

Since the main perpetrator may be Muslims.
Reminder of who owns Twitter shares.

qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/

t-thanks rebuild

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE
meme magic will bring my waifu to me, right?

Cernovich is going NUCLEAR

Not but it will give you a better PC so you can play World of Tanks and can use her tank to honor her

archive.is/JXtKP

It's to arcadey for my tastes.
I did live out my fantasies in WT with the StuG life but it's made out of plywood so it's a bit annoying fighting anything.

Maybe in beyond good and evil 2 jade should be a guy.

It's way shadier than that. When he was suspended, he had 300K followers. when he was reinstated, it was 200K. It's been dropping by about a thousand a second. Now it's already down to 10K.

So, how's twitters stocks doing?

It went up because of Microsoft buying Linkedin.

user, it's not like as if anything could burn this cancer place to the ground.
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/twtr

get a bigger horizon and try to start watch behind it.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Twitter unfollowed Milo for me again.

inb4 leftist faggots will do the "Twitter is a private company they can do what they want" routine

because they only the corpertions if it mkes them feel good

Had you already refollowed him once today? He's down to 85.6k followers now but I'm still following him though I had to refollow when he first came back.

U.K's MPs are calling for bans to sexism, following France. Can we do anything to stop this?
archive.is/gjhiz

We can't just sit by and let they make laws even if it's for another country. If we let other countries join them, soon their ideology will be all around us.

Can anything be done? Can we rally the people of U.K who hates this to contact their MPs or something?

The last thing we need is this shit culture to become worldwide.

To add, it looks like I'm not the only one.

April 1 - 191K followers:
archive.is/bNr84

June 15 - 85.4K Followers (It was 108K less than 5 minutes ago)
twitter.com/nero

While Twitter stocks HAVE dropped (and will no doubtly drop more in light of Twitter trending shcenanigans), they have Saudi money

It'd take- like- 2 Hulk Hogans to shut them down.
Maybe 3.

Milo or Kern?

I'm disgusted with alot of people after this tragedy. Mizzou one of them.

Oh, here's an archive of the current state of his twitter:
archive.is/C7Caj

Can we make hulkenings a unit of measurement? That needs to be a thing

Can we shill all his recent oralndo tweets in whatever orlando tag is trending?

DONT FORGET TO SHILL DIGRA, TECHRAPTOR AND DIGIFIRA'S E3 COVERAGE

Well, how much did he sue Gawker for? $140 Mil?

So a Mega Hogan would be 10 x 140 mil (1,400,000,000,000).

76.1k now, they aren't even being subtle.

Stock isn't everything.

They could always make their service pay to play and force people to register phone numbers but there's no shortage of investors willing to throw money at their big numbers it seems.

So they have a specific program set up to "slowly" remove your followers?

I'd get it, if it was slow enough to not be noticeable immediately, but this seems ridiculous. Why not just outright remove all of them? It's not like they give two fucks either way.

They don't have to be.
They are on the "right side of history" after all.

Think we should holler at Peter Thiel, or somebody else who likes to fuck shit up, just to see what happens?

If they do it like this, they can claim "we were purging bots" or something of the like.

98.3 k followers now

45K now.
This is fucking ridiculous.

How goes your ironic identity politics obsession, nerds?

Weird, when I refreshed, It's improving.

Clearly all his followers are disgusted by that islamophobic bigot and unfollowing him because they don't want to see his hate speech.

About as well as the filter function works.

Nah, we'll just make Bridget a girl. Problems solved all around.

And this is why CLANG is superior.

Maybe you've having a cacheing issue.
I see 35K right now.

No, we make faith a guy.

Faith is trans :^)

Perhaps. It was low a few minutes ago, but now it's at 121k.

Some fuckery is likely happening.

Has it actually progressed beyond the two literally whoogas? If not then there's nothing to get worked up about. They're just grandstanding for attention. Jeremy Corbyn seriously entertained the idea of sex-segregation on trains a while back.

Obama also advocated making the internet safer a few days ago.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/feminist-obama-need-change-internet-protect-women/

Well, this is what I see.
I dunno what to tell you.

Although, I am signed into twitter. Maybe that makes a difference.

Who the fuck puts shoes in their desk?

No shit kinder eggs are banned in america. Those fat fuck kids will swallow the toy inside whole.

This.

That must be it.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/persona-5s-cultural-differences-made-localization-very-challenging-says-localizer/4849/

So, the US already had a feminist president, and look how everything turned out :^)

source

Something weird about this Milo thing is that when I searched for him it said I was following him in the popup.
When I actually went to his page it showed that I didn't and I had to re-follow. I wonder if it's a bug or some behind the scenes fuckery.

Apparently you can get pregnant over the internet.

Words are worse than violence you know.

Which is why Obama made a angry speech about Trump but was calm about the shooter who killed 50 people.

its in the picture.

That doesn't look promising. Fucking hell, can't we have good news for once?

Well Crap. Holla Forums maybe?

I noticed, but I didnt want to search the entire website, but I found it through google images.

milo

Gamers attacked feminists, so they will try and make life miserable for us to strike back.

Warning

This will give you a heart attack

archive.is/J7aCX

Nope, muslim in this case but I did see Holla Forums tier accounts saying the same shit.

It's either a bug that conveniently only affects Milo / his followers, or it's something behind the scenes.

You can decide for yourself what the problem is.

Ehh, it sounds like they are trying to keep the feeling behind the lines and such. And the las paragraph reports no censorship yet. And If I am not mistaken, Mia is a nip.

The Holla Forums guys seem to hate him after his alt-right article. Which makes little sense to me since his article was respectful to the point of felation.

So, Milo got ding donged from twitter?

Thats the thing about Holla Forums. They just can't accept even the most minor of insults.

They should be loving milo, he's doing a great job at turning people right.

Its because he tried to say that they don't actually have any problem with gays or jews which is false. Also Milo does promote race mixing which in all fairness bothers me as well.

because they aren't too off from SJWs themselves in being deluded LaRPERS

For like 15 minutes, then he got his account back. Minus most of his followers.

aww, instead of discussing about this event, he'd rather bash with the Muslims who celebrated the killing of over 50 people

Just about all of them.
He has 3548.
That's it.

Wait, fuck, I'm retarded.
He has 40K.

I mean, yes, being a lucrative writer on controversies is also a part of it, I'm sure.

Come on Val, they are insincere as fuck. They have been enabling and bowing down to SJW since the las two years and now they regret it.

Ce qu'il y a de pire chez le fanatique, c'est la sincerite.

Ah, now that gawker is out of the spotlight the "freeze peach" comes back out
These people fucking disgust me

Were like 20k when he came back

Isnt snoke a goon? And pretty much everyone knows milo made fun of gamers before. He apologised. Something feminists can never do in earnest.

Children are weak. They would not be able to fire grip locked safety. But they kan harm yhemselves by eating the toy. Because they are stupid too. Youd be better off banning knives, even butter before banning grip safety guns.

It just never gets old.

Me thinks val was joking, since he does not like french canadains.

Yeah.
His count is creeping back up.
I'm wondering how much of that is just due to people spreading the word and realizing it, or if somebody at twitter started to reverse things before a story breaks.

Ubisoft is France French, not Canadian.

ok

"Adjusted to show off the cat's head better" my ass.

They have 2 big stuidos. Oneis in france the other is in quebec. Both are shitty.

Could America free-up just one state and put all the SJWs there and then allow Muslims to immigrate to only that state? You could try to advertise it as some sort of inclusivity-diversity event.

I mean, in a month TOPS it would be a smoking crater with piles of corpses and you'd be rid of two evils.

The "be sure to get the same idea across… but make it fun" worries me more. There's plenty of ideas in a Persona game that are just dark and should not be made "fun".

I sacrifice California. Or Colorado. One of those.

I bet this idiot also believes Islam isn't homophobic.

Liberals never practice what they preach.

Liberals always know how to appeal to emotion.

Put them all in San Francisco and we'll deal with 3 problems at once.

That quote makes me think of the Neptunia dub.

Instead of cute shit- their obnoxious and meme spouting. Not even recent memes, just old shit and all acting like how CEOs in the 2000s thought kids wanted.

I made my internship at the Montreal one. I know how shitty it. At least it made me realize game developing is bullshit.

Exactly, it went from a day one buy for me to planning on waiting a few weeks after it comes out to be safe over this.

Well, he's a goon. So yeah, I guess the lack of sympathy, brain cells and the huge ego surely can define him. Although it looks that he has become the next beacon of the aGGros. A replacement of pedoutts. Every time he tries to sneer at the hashtag (because he lacks any confidence to discuss) the usual group will retweet and like his comment in order to keep his tweet at the top. The same strategy as the past

Milo is back up to 85K.
Irony is, with him rising up the charts so meteorically, is he going to be a suggested account to follow in other people's profiles?

Don't forget we have shills dividing boards (for shit pol and GG has done), an user who says he's pol might not be the average pol. He might not even be pol. He might not even be a regular Holla Forums user.

Just ignore and report off topic people- no matter who they claim to be.

I recognize that towel head

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/675523728055410689

Programmer? Should go into IT. Animation? Movies or advertising. Games do not pay unless you get lucky like with notch. Publishers and game ceos are even more juden than regular ones, only falling behind bankers.

Donald should be going hard on these people.

Amen.

Fucking hell I'm happy Nick Doerr is gone, at least the post RB games aren't screwed. They had a screencap in the Nep thread recently from ReBirth 2 and the script redo that showed how fucking bad he was.

Trump is now busy getting the NRA to bend and accept gun bans for people on watch lists. Because its not like people aren't put on watch lists for retarded reasons.

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
archive.is/d8ilV
archive.is/98D9e

Top jej.

That general behind him looks like he wants to be anywhere else in the world.

Once Trump is in I imagine that list will be a lot different.

And the NRA won't propose such action until Trumps in office.

twitter.com/Alwaleed_Talal/status/741389434143313921
And he's friends with Gates- Mastermind behind CommonCore, and who's company gave money to Orseli's dad.

Here's Trumps tweet on it:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743075154507489280

Fuck you Issac.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/15/twitter-censoring-gaysfortrump-hashtag-promoting-lgbtqhatestrumpparty/

Thread Repository Update for Apr 26 - Jun 14.

p.teknik.io/Bfl8d
a.pomf.cat/xtpzcv.md

It's in the markdown syntax and just needs someone with a gitgud account to update the page. All breads that were on another archive service are on archive.is now as well.

Noice. I'll make a merge request with gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md and see how that goes.

And once his successor is in it will be different again, so its still fucking retarded.

They're getting the order wrong.

Sorry, before I do that, I'll make the new baker image link u.teknik.io/E7WiY.png since maxfile.ro is gone.

Milo is getting hit with jihad twitter attacks. sometimes faggots being violent, or threats. mostly shitposting

I for one, wont let shitposters out shitpost me.
Prepare your Mohammad folders. its all it takes to trigger them

Is it time for GG to directly wage war on mudslimes?

Don't be silly.

not directly, and not gg. Side mission for milo

for lulz

well if it's for laughs, then invite Holla Forums also. People there need some motivation

They are free. Free to explore SJW themes. Free to shoehorn minorities into already existing IPs. Free to allow themselves to be dictated to by SJWs.
What part of THAT makes them superior?

Is that a picture of the author in the article?

If you want to shitpost Muslims with intent, try posting pictures of Mohammad, like pics of him from Charlie Hebdo.

8 years is a long time.
Look how cucked the country became under Ombongo.

8 years of Trump should fix it, or at least make liberal attempts to push back much harder

Milo live on-site.

Nothing new under the sun.

I guess there's not much you could do without spreading the truth about about the evil of their cult to fire people up.

Could you suck Trump's dick any harder? Liberals have been pushing this for years but now that your guy is doing it you suddenly support it just because you think he'll fix everything if you give him enough power and surely that will never blow up in your face.

What if Milo gets killed? Can I kill them then?

They're not trying to push mudslime shit yet, but they will. You have to show why that can't be tolerated.

Isn't that the whole idea for electing a new president? Give him power so he can try and change it based on the platform he was elected on?

I'm terrified watching this stream. I feel like I'm about to watch a massacre. I hope milo is safe

My ears aren't fucking safe, that's for sure. Soundboard guy fix your shit.

Noone should honestly expect him to fix everything. Finding a better immigrant vetting process, abolishing commoncore and having a simpler "should know x before passing x grade" system, and going through with the proposed healthcare sytem that repubs pitched in the 90s that is closer to canadas system, but allows room for single payer. And does not fuck people over if they opt not to get health insurance for whatever reason cant afford, dont want any, so on and so forth.

No, increasing federal power to greater extents is not the whole point of electing a new president, choosing who gets to yield the current level of power is.

If milo dies, what happens?

I weep openly for the first time in 15 years.

when did we get the board list on the bottom?

He never suggested doing what you just said.

I know that leftist media will try and spin this as him being a horrible person if he dies from this. Claim he deserved it.

When you stopped touching yourself and all was right in the world for 15 minutes

archive.is/gcvz7

a threat

Milo got banned and then unbanned? They must really be asshurt at people making fun of muslims.

it's been a week since I danced with myself

Link?

They also cut all of his followers and people had to refollow him, and now he has more followers than he had before.

Well, Breitbart will become 50% less interesting instantly.

If it's another ISIS guy that won't help their popularity much, either.

I think it was the last run of downtime, after the downtime where the screencap function was added.

I actually don't think it's a bad idea, I wouldn't mind seeing some more traffic on some of the boards down there right now.

It's Twitter, they like Shillary and are owned by a Saudi, no surprise at all.

Fuck Twitter and their stupid shit, report this shit to the fucking feds.

The muslims have bombed Milo's poll.

And they are bombing his mentions too.
Where are the anti-islam shitposters?

He kind of killed his own poll by mixing in gays with women and freedom

Sounds like a threat to me.

Wew

A STRAIGHT WHITE REPUBLICAN JUST KISSED A GAY MAN LIVE

I see the Islamists found Milo.

Yes he did. Giving the executive branch the power to remove someone's gun rights without due process is absolutely an expansion of power. On phone so new ID.

Everyone is gay for milo.
Also, who is dogrunes? It seems like he is some faggot who shat on people who complained about censorship, but he has retweeted nero or mombot in the past and shat on SJWs it seems. Is he some goon or beta faggot?

I guess it's less murky than mud so to them it looks clear.

Okay, I can't watch this stream, someone's going to shoot him.

archive.is/ODKSf

I bet they used scripts for this shit.

Gavin?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MILO

FUCK!

Oh, the "No fly list" thing? Yeah, that is retarded.

What happened?

Nothing, he's being silly.

HE WAS SHOT

Nothing.
For now…

With some STD from Gavin's mouth maybe

He lost a rap battle against Jesus

more threats, report archive.is/QZ2uT

Western society is suicidal. I honestly believe that within a century the west will fall completely.

ISIS, Goons, and the like are going all out on reporting while their shit is still going.

This is why twitter needs to fucking burn.

Look at how Rome fell.

It will happen to america.

Unless we go full nationalist.

The way the us and to a lesser extent canada are set up, if they fall, the world will collapse a bit too. Unless the country is isolationist or 3rd world.

I like how GG here is 100% not even about pushing back against games journalism anymore. Completely unrelated political garbage. Congrats on turning into what all the detractors said you were from the start.

Thanks ! Enjoy your stay !

Congrats to you too. You shilled countless times, and became proficient at it.

QQ faggot. if you didnt notice, we already fucked them up at E3.

side missions and lulz.

Go fuck a tranny. Milo just had a live stream. Besides, games journalism has already been burned to the ground. We won darling. Now run a long and feel ashamed of your gender and cry because girls show skin in popular media.

WHy are you guys biting such obvious bait? I am gonna bully you.

sorry we ruined all your hard work

It was so obvious I felt it could be fun. Meh. I'll take the bully if you find it appropriate.

eh bully me

i've got so much speghetti letters in my fucking notifications. seems they dont like pictures

But the bait is so delicious! Butthurt goons are fun, I can't pass it up because it might be bait!

We now need to push beck t the moral panic in other hobbies now gg is just one front

You asked for it. You are big dorks. The biggest in fact.

That's the best part of GG. It merely got the ball rolling. Arguably a full revolt has been sparked across the board.

I DESERVE THIS. IM A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT

BURN MY FLESH

fresh OC

The escapist made this joke before.

The forbidden word

Here's your (you)

What, Moldybutt?

gamergate

Or, a horde of smug anime avatars will bombard you with differing opinions.

oops
twitter.com/danaditomaso/status/743156917208383488

You know, I usually like being seen as a boogeyman, but my god, do the egos of these people know no limit?

They're basically solipsist. Everything is for them, about them and because of them.

Name : Dana
Looks at profile pic - That's a funny name for a dude.

it's rarely a man's name, like Leslie. The only male Dana that stand out to me was Dana Snyder, voice actor of Shake of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, among other stoner cartoon roles.

I can't tell what that thing is

Maybe his parents decided to fight against gender conformity in names and gave him a female name. Saw some propaganda material in a leftist bar about that. Fucking silly shit that.

You're right. We are targets of death threats from you people.

Or perhaps she is a butch lesbian from Cuckada who is married to another woman.
Maybe someone with a twitter account could ask what it is.

That exchange was this comic, except instead of Reality, it's bringing to mind differing opinions.

That's like going to a rape victim and saying "I know how you feel. I felt the same pain when I couldn't buy a shirt I wanted because it was sold out".

The Dana in question looks like a chubby woman to me, after looking at the larger portrait on her twitter page's top bar. Also identifies as Feminist in the little summary, so I'd assume no Y chromosome.

Look at that, we became You-know-who again.

We were "death eaters" also.

Didn't these sandniggers just inadvertently prove that Milo is 100% right about them? They aren't for equal rights, that they put their religion first and that everything SJWs say about Islam is complete bullsiht?

I remember, now that you mention it.

I think that was the whole idea. Draw them out to prove his point.

hey use another hashtag in secret to refer to us now.

Clearly a sign that Islam needs a major reform or a removal, but nobody in there has the balls or the brain to do so because "muh haram"

At this point removal seems like the best option. Just deport them and nuke the middle east.

Oh boy, what's the name of the day?

What do you think's going to happen to any poor fucker who tries to write a New Testament Quran? Every time anybody tries to reinterpret the "holy word," a new country is forged in the middle east for the sole purpose of exporting car bombs.

The SJWs are unimaginative. What are popular scary things for them?

White people
Trump
White people who like Trump
Milo
Privilege
Milo's Privilege
Common sense
Free speech

W-2s?

Meanwhile

Truth? Reality? Self-dependence

It's just me or did she get some weight?

ISIS? Nah, they said we were worse.
Nazis? I think they already did…
Oh wait, is that "Right-wingers"? No wait, it's also stale…
I give up, what's the answer? Is that something said?

I don't know. I was asking YOU guys.

And nothing of value was lost.

GDI. We've been blacklisted and lied about in the media. I think it fits.

Sea lions, ghosts, anything related to the Cthulhu mythos and differing opinions.

https:[email protected]/* *//the-end-of-thinkup-e600bc46cc56
Archive: archive.is/wmCdL

She got fat off of cookies.

Get that smug loli out of my fucking face.

Upvote and Downvote cookies.

Doesn't sound like anything particularly useful.

FYI s-links are back with a different name.

What's the difference?

Good, that means more phat loli butt

Lolibutt is not for sexual.

The glazing.

Not just Rome. If it was just Rome, the repeat wouldn't be as inexcusable, but you have people who lived through the fall of the soviet union and they are saying its the same shit.

And they are just trying to accelerate it.

Ok, call me if they ever go with "Stalker"

No he knew this would happen and made Islam against freedom and faggots

my dick says otherwise

Eu will collapse like the soviet union

Did someone just say

GDI?

Kane is a nerd and stealth tanks are dumb

#GG takes 2-year old, Florida Police looking for child.

archive.is/Qk49O

My hatred could power the sun right now.

Not to mention that when Scrin invade and GDI offers to work together, Kane chimps out and kills one of his commanding officers who let Nod work together to help fend them off.

skub

Some of them are trying. Thing is that they're a small fucking minority and tolerating them at the cost of tolerating their brethren that want to kill all infidels is fucking suicidal.

And GDI still wins.

have anyone seen Giant Bombs E3 stream to see whose on it?

The diversity lounge versus the evil white old man. They truly have to destroy everything.

toprightnews.com/france-just-raided-200-mosques-what-they-found-inside-proves-trump-right/

Religion of peace my ass.

Holy. Fuckin'. Shit.

Trump is going to win this election by damn landslide.

And its blatant fucking pandering cause Trakker used to be a blond white guy.

Fuck I'm mad right now.

I mean, you could search my home as a Christian and find guns and knives, I'm not out to kill people that I disagree with. The mosques are a bit fishy though. Are there laws against these weapons in France?

I meant "illegal".

Dude, it's France. We don't allow guns unless you have a hunting permit.

???

He meant to quote .

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

Fully-automatic weapons are illegal in frogland.
There's also an ammunition limit.
If this were America, i'd say it proves nothing but.. Y'know. It's France.

If Trump were to do this in the United States, it wouldn't have as much impact because everyone and their mother can have guns.

Most of Europe don't even understand what self-defense is, let alone the concept of marksmanship being fun.

Ya, think?

They did the same shit in Iraq and Afghanistan because they know U.S forces won't/cant search them because only muslims are allowed in them.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the same shit is going on in the US.

Oh.

I mean, I figured that much, but there might have been ways to get more weapons for one guy.

Might as well be illegal in the US thanks to some retarded laws. But yeah, I can see why people might freak out.

Apparently.

Hey man, maybe they allow multiple rifles when they get a permit for them or something.

i think you could be right fag

How fucking hard are SJWtards panicking right now?

This is the dumbest shit I've seen when learning about the religion the first time around. Christians don't ban people from churches, Jews let people into temples. Not a muslim? WOAH, STOP RIGHT THERE INFI-I MEAN, KIND CITIZEN!

You have any idea how many mosques are in the US?

over wit?

This is not a religion, this is a hate group.

Strange they left all the villains white

SJWs are ALWAYS panicking, it's one of the fundamental pillars of their cult. Ya gotta be more specific.

By the way user, that's nice and everything, but that's more than a month old. That's pretty fucking slowpoke as shit.

Sheer coincidence.

Whoa, I didn't even notice we had two of these now.

And we put up with it to a suicidal degree. Out of courtesy we wouldn't raid those mosques. Had to wait until the new native armies were built up and have their muslim soldiers doing the raids instead.

archive.is/o90nJ

Today a homophobic straight white male far right republican kissed a flaming gay man in front of 20k+ viewers.

People today enjoy putting others into categories and stereotypes. For example, people that describe themselves as being lefties often fight against the far right, gun toting, republicans that hate gays. This is the popular image of the republican party that has been spread about by the media for well over 30 years.

I'm pretty damn sure it no longer applies. Evil republican bugaboos only exist in two places: the past, and the fevered imaginations of the far left. Anytime someone shrieks about how homophobic and hateful the right is, show them this.

More like 50 years.

I'm actually surprised.

EA just really wanted to be on involved with those Panama papers.

archive.is/4QHmn
archive.is/x1206
archive.is/D3ZBN

twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/743188637190238208

Keep in mind you can fit a very large portion of yurop in that space

Is that why they're giving money to HeForShe? So they could say they had involvement in the scandal?

Texas is really big

Has this been posted already?

archive.is/K1bo5

Polygon is just producing rapid-fire clickbait at this point. Are they doing okay? Is their readership dying or something?

O-oops

The Nintendo E3 stream's going to showcase #FE: Tokyo Mirage Censorship in a few minutes: youtube.com/watch?v=iNKgwyy2WTI

Armtower appeared in the treehouse live at e3. Claimed to be the creater of "tsundere" while using it wrong. Dragon Quest VII is retranslated and cucked. Music sucks.

What do you think?

I can't tell if you think the first one is a joke or not.

I can only hope that Polygon itself is going away.

Someone should tell mombot how retarded armtower is. He is talking about how stronk the womyn are and how he invented Tsundere. I thought you were exaggerating but it literally is that.

Send her the stream and the twitter archives. A reminder he also worked on vagrant story.

These post have the shit

What kind of stupidity is this?

Feminist/sjw stupidity of course.

Combined with the need to prove hipster geek cred, which is pants-on-head fucktarded.

It is a religion of peace, once they kill all of us there will be peace. At least until the sectarian violence kicks up just like it does in their shithole countries at which point the peace will be gone again.

jesus the first comment starts with
It will be a breath of fresh air to play a game that could easily be about someone in my family, community, and looks like me.

what kind of regressive, self important didshit kind of way of thinking is this?

What a retard.

Not operating an offshore shell company for tax evasion purposes is male privilege.

I just don't want the future world to wind up divided between the social justice/Islamist Cucks4Allah crowd and "muh degeneracy" Holla Forums types.

is this the same bot who's sending Milo threats?
reddit.com/r/technology/comments/4o7fqd/a_twitter_bot_is_beating_trump_fans_scores_of/

Retards do not do it out of pure maliciousness, asshat is more like it. And he might be a goon.

Don't worry both are fringe minorities when you get down to it.

The same kind we've been engaging against the past two years.
The faggots couldn't roleplay to save their fucking lives.

Relize stormfags are leftists anywy

friendly reminder

to Burn Gawker down.
you lazy cunts

>>>/gamergatehq/324724

During Treehouses E3, there is a move in the game called seducing pose and they keep saying cute pose. Guess what will be localized next. They got really asshurt about it.

Jackpot confirms. We can play as lizard people, cat people, dragon people, normal people, and these fags can't even play as white males. It's a little disgusting.

It won't. The only shit I call degenerate are overly effeminate fags and butch, mullet man hating dykes, transhits, mudslimes and NTRshit.

If I didn't know that this was censored I'd be interested in it.
How did they let this much cleavage through?

One of the girls said seduce.

Also, literal shit fetishes and guroshit.

Man, Muslims sound like they'd be glorified lolcows

Everyone break out your "fuck Gawker" infographs and get on this

I fucking hate goons.

For her

gawker acting as if nothing is going to happen
archive.is/b55zf

the hope on ziff is strong, any counter meme's?

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/742616664760541184?lang=en&lang=en
Japan is bullying NOA and us Americans for the censorship. I somehow know that this was happening, but the fact of how the homeland of Nintendo shits on NOA is funny.

Have some more

Galko is so good.

We should have NoJ bully NoA, then we might see some changes.

Bring back bullying

The bully game is too strong.

we deserve the billying

Ziff-Davis already owns IGN and a bunch of other outlets, so they're probably buying out Gawker to get rid of a competitor. I wouldn't be surprised if most of their properties get liquidated and their staff transferred to other sites.

Gawker is privately owned. However, Ziff Davis - who is poised to buy them - is a division of j2 Global which is traded as JCOM on the NASDAQ.

One thing I know for sure: censors should be shamed into submission.

My friend is in Mimi and the dipshit liberals are blaming his cuban friends cus they run the only milita in the state

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Yeah, this is what I'm expecting which really is a huge win. Now Polygon needs to die.

Best girls and a true statement. True best girl is a combination

Has everything been sorted out with Milo?

I see codemonkey brought back the top boards on the top.

Ok, let's try translating some lines from the Jap site

probably, but nobody knows for sure.

the problelm is, ziff is full with jews, likley a coluding place for all the jewish.US bankster.

I wonder what would happen if the jidf would know that Holla Forums is rectal scanning the whole sjw-cancer place over at gawker.

Maybe the jidf's in Ziff get free rectal scanns too.

does jiff know?

Yeah. Also his speech is blowing up, its been posted on The Drudge Report.

Not sure if its top boards or chosen featured boards, its definitely not in order by popularity like it used to be.

He's unbanned and getting (most) of his followers back.

Cernovich supposedly found the account that started the mass-reporting campaign.

they aren't even here though

gonintendo.com/stories/259536-dragon-quest-vii-almost-wasn-t-localized-but-fan-requests-change
archive.is/hc63v

God damn #TD triggered nitendrones hard.

Are you all getting ready for #FE?

so yeah, seems boards he chose to feature. should really have /cuteboys/ and /christian/ on there.

I know several people that want to buy it.

Help.

Fire Emblem or that shit indie game?

From the thread in /sudo/, they're apparently hand-picked by CM (i.e. people requested them in the thread and he obliged).
I think it's fucking stupid. The whole point of the top 25 is that the users decide which boards get shown, plus now my favorites get pushed to the side. I had to re-enable my adblocking software and hide the element.

Tell them to play the dev team's better game; Strange Journey

Tokyo Mirage Sessions

Life is cruel, but we must keep going on, fellow /monster/s.

Dumb.

Entirely spot on.

This shit terrifies me, it honestly keeps me perpetually worried, and i want to do other things, but i want to know how its all going down

These people and their fucking power is terrifying and no one sees the big issue and refuses to acknowledge it, and the people that do are low in support anyways and will just be punched down by the people who are suppose to protect us.

Rating=3
This is a new article right? Someone should get in there and call them out for agreeing with censorship and shitty translations just becasue it offends people.

Already saved that one long ago. Still cute as fuck.

Why does that goofy shit have me hard as a rock right now?

If it wasn't for that damn Saudi oil sheik Twitter would already be bankrupt. They know which side their bread is buttered on. Wasn't someone in GG working on a Twitter alternative at some point?

You sure did, user.

You shouldn't be, because this faggot right here

SAVED THE FUCKING THUMBNAIL

There's one that already exists, the issue is that noone here likes twitter to start with. The only reason people use it is to try to spread info to normalfags so going to some site that has almost no users defeats the entire purpose.

Guys.

What if

the tans

were dressed

for Halloween

as monster girls?

I meant the greentext story.

They've played that, they just want to get it out of a kneejerk reaction. If the censorshit didn't happen, I'd be interested too, the combat doesn't look like shit and I can put up with idolshit.

That's when a joke has gone acceptably far.

STILL

Our god of justice Ammit. That is all.

FUCK, I HAVE THE PIC NOW.

Well I know Danielle would definitely be a holstaur

Just tell them to hack their wii u systems since it's piss easy and then pirate it

Your friends sound like retards who like to eat shit. Are they Nintendo fanboys?

What animal would be Gilda? A bunny?

A potato.

slime? She's dumb like Suu from Monster Musume anyways

Gilda would be a Narwhal.

GOOD JOB

That role is already taken by your mom

A slut

do you WANT someone to lose an eye?

Godzilla suit. Combined with retard moe, it might be absolutely adorable.

Fuck you, I wanted to post it.

well suu is just as adorable

Good taste. I just prefer Rachnee-san.

No. Ogre.

Can't wait for the original line before they butchered this.

actually, I prefer Cerea. Suu is just on her own level of adorableness.

I am pretty sure this is supposed to be unrelated, but it is still a funny coincidence.

>Not making Gilda a dolphin

Free as a bird.

Suu's so cute, even cuter than Papi.

Then again, all of the seven mamonos are cool, even the fish since she lost her murdercuck fetish.

It wouldn't be bankrupt without him. Twitter has a HUGE pile of cash that is slowly bleeding away. The only way they could die is if they spend it unwisely (in exchange for a shot at the rapid revenue growth they lack), stockholders get sick of years of stagnation and dump the stock, or everyone stops using the service. If they remained private, they could coast on the userbase they have for decades.

Could be in reference to any -gate scandal, although I'm sure the writers had one in mind.

quads confirm. Mero shot up my list after her last arc. She's gone from crazy cute to just cute

Yeah, Watergate. :^)

that's fake, right?

Possibly the actual Shufflegate.
examiner.com/article/magic-player-jared-boettcher-addresses-dci-suspension-and-shufflegate

But with Five Guys? I don't think so.

Nope. It was on stream.

It was in the E3 Nintendo stream, already spreading everywhere

Would they want to actually reference back to the five guys thing though after they have continued to deny it for so long?

I might just email Treehouse just to tell them that shit won't come near TTYD anyways.

Doesn't matter it's a new Paper Mario game even if they localized it perfectly it would still be a shit game with no pals and a broken boring combat system. And yeah fucking any mild internet argument now gets a -gate attached to it so it probably doesn't mean anything.

who do you think that's a better fit for Vivian or Freya?

I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

What the fuck is this shit?

I think freya would work better as an arctic wolf girl

Did someone say Gates?

I'd post Gateway to the Six, but it's forbidden.

Where's my rimshot?

Miyamoto said partners are stupid and shouldn't be in the games. It's why no Paper Mario game has had them since TTYD. They've said it will be the same for Colour Splash or whatever fucking stupid name the new game has.

Well, at least we still have the Mario and Luigi games.

So…Liru with white ears and tail?

Can confirm, in France, we got an angry man in underwear waving a shovel and it turned into #slipgate.

Vivian, for extra vidya bullying sexual is an option.

wouldn't Erika (polina) work better as an arachne

You remember the SPM partners, right?
They were shit.

What you need are fleshed-out partners, and that won't happen because they don't care about story. They need motivation. Goombella wanted to be a great archaeologist. Koops wanted to come out of his shell. The Admiral had a renewed interest in sailing the seas after Mario had finally gotten him closure. Vivian wanted to feel like she belonged somewhere, and finally had a chance to prove her worth.

Nintendo doesn't care about that anymore. If they did, we'd all be playing Paper Luigi like was written in TTYD, or something similar.

Sticker Star and Color Splash don't look to have much of a story at all, so there's no room for partners like you want to have.

There's a lot of shit that happened at the same time.
Another one was a prominent female player who was cheating with her lands, but she was let off the hook.

Even those have been just not as good. Like they aren't the boring trainreck that the Paper Mario games are. However Dream Team and Paper Jam have both been pretty subpar compared to superstar and bowser's inside story.

Actually yeah, she would fit best.

Polina would probably be some sort of werewolf/kobold based on a vermin hunting dog. :^)

Guys, I don't know about you but I'm getting a déjà vu feeling, with Anons talking about Paper Mario.

Something is wrong here.

SPM had partners? I don't remember them at all. All I remember is them letting you switch between Mario, Peach, and Bowser towards the end of the game.

Its not the first time that Paper Mario has been discussed, just the first time in a long time.

someone wat to go do this?

That's not even fair. Paper Jam was no better than Shitter Star in terms of world and story. Treehouse even shat on parts of the dialogue even forcing "feminist" shit in one of the Princess Peach scenes.

Dream Team was at least original even if not as much as previous games.

No, I mean, In the gg thread, at the same hour as I remember at night (its 00:50 AM here), with the same speech as here, word by word.

Was discussed in gg thread before with about the same points made when people first found out about Sticker Star.
guess it is deja vu for you then

The stupid Pixl things.

That's also my post, son.

For what purpose

Because sticker star sold reasonably well.

Oh I don't count those as partners they were barely even characters.

That's possible but that is what I played man and it just wasn't as good as a new Mario & Luigi game should be.

That's pretty mean to gay people I mean muslims don't only love raping males they only love raping male children.

I don't know. Guess I need some sleep. Stay safe, everyone.

I know I bought it because it looked like it went back to being a fucking RPG. I should have done more research. Well hopefully colour splash bombs and rights the ship.

They also manipulated the poll because they were so asshurt

fucking saved

Well, I don't know either, to be honest.
But I talk about these things every time it comes up.

Yeah. Same happened to me, actually. Gave it to my bro, and he didn't really like it, either.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to:@nero&src=typd

Stand back and enjoy the tears.

It's dead.

It's DEAD.

IT'S DEAD!

IT'S COMPLETELY FUCKING DEAD

I am pretty sure it is a watergate reference. There were five guys involved with watergate too.

Just according to plan.

So, what you're saying is that LW somehow got a time machine and used it for even more whoring shenanigans?

Yeah, because the treehouse like to reference historical event and not memes.

"The writers"

The writers for this fucking corpse of a game. Devoid of any fucking heart at all. Full of copy pasted toads and shitty gimmicks that define the game.

Fuck off.

Look at these obnoxious trash not even showing shame. I'll find a way to exterminate them all.

My God, it all fits

>for good measure Treehouse says "let's make a jab at those misogynist watery goobergators because that's the mature thing to do" obviously assuming it's not in reference to another -gate scandal, and considering Torrential Downpour and their general incompetence WAGGITY WAGGITY it's highly unlikely at this point
So that's it, then. The one last chance Nintendo had to turn Paper Mario around is squandered, both by their shit with developing this game and with Treehouse fucking with it. I'm not even angry. Just disappointed, both at them and at me for even thinking they could turn it around.

Calm down bruv. There are many event that relate to what is happening, and do you expect cucks to really reference the five guys things after they tried to deny it for so long?

I think the day after every terrorist attack #DrawMohammedDay should be trending on twitter with a whole bunch of "fanart".

YES. Because it's a fucking joke to them at this point.

HOW do people even think it's a watergate reference?!

HOW DO PEOPLE THINK THE TREEHOUSE WOULDN'T GO FOR THE LOWEST HANGING FRUIT

Have you seen the absolute fucking shit they put in their games these days? Triforce Heroes had a fucking DOGE MEME.

And I can't fucking calm down. I've seen my favorite all-time franchise drop below rock bottom. Now ruined by both a pathetic industry pandering to casuals and mobile AND social justice pushing agendas with the lowest, laziest forms of humor.

Add more frames and make the eyes roll around.

Dude, its a reference to watergate and shufflegate. After rapp, they don't want anythingto do with us.

It's not a fucking watergate reference it's probably also not a gamergate reference it's probably just a reference to fucking everything being called whatevergate. The same way it's been posted in this thread that their actually was something called shufflegate in the magic community.

It is a shitty game anyway. Calm down bruv. It will sell like shit just as the rest did. There are many references where gate is involved and the 5 guys in watergate had the same nickname as the group of toads do in this game. Either way no one will buy it.

Rage, user. You have all the right to. Paper Mario isn't my favorite, but it's absolutely fucking infuriating to see just how shit the industry is with yet another blatant reminder developers are fucking stupid and never listen to their fans.

I don't care when GamerGate fully finishes of SJWtards. I'm killing this industry no matter what it takes.

Touch xseed, marvelous and if now that they straightened up and dropped nisa, and I'll end you.

Treehouse aren't developers it's why so many people are so fucking mad at them. They're a bunch of writers and editors who decide seemingly completely arbitrarily that actual developer's work is not acceptable and just alter or erase it. It's fucking disgusting and the only reason why it keeps fucking happening is because "well we've always done this".

Fine, let me correct that with western gaming.

probably at the same time

Good boy. and I do not cout cd projeket red as western. They slav.

And the DF twins were born on the day the trials were televised

This is some serious meme magic

I know they're not, I'm talking about Intelligent Systems contradicting fucking stupidity with such a simple formula for a colorful RPG series set in the Mario universe. I see so many franchises and and all and I can think is "How hard is it for you to make a good fucking game after what followed previously?"

ALSO, AS A SIDE NOTE - YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS SJW'S AND NEOFAGS WILL DEFEND THIS GAME JUST TO PISS OFF MUH HATERS
archive.is/KIoa6

SJWs have gone out of their way to defend their own for worse - just ask Pedobutts.

And the fact they continue to do it makes me even angrier. The fact that Intelligent Studios is putting zero effort to recapture the charm that made TTYD makes my blood boil. I'm almost tempted to say fuck it and start pirating their shit from here on out. I've only ever made that vow with Konami and EA up to this point. No bully, pls.

twitter.com/search?q="Sticker Star"&src=tren

This is to goddamn funny.

47 likes what he sees

twitter.com/HolstonGage/status/743205287549509632

cockroach even gonna take me
I into the world of infinite Zelda.

Then allow me to kindly push you over the edge.

DO IT

GIVE THEM NOT EVEN ONE CENT

There was one guy who made some cool art.

Shame it will never be a cool game.

Well fuck, no idea why 7 and 3 are identical.

I just grabbed some random images out of a larger folder.

Is this some Touhou bullshit? Because despite that it looks like it has more effort and soul put into it than Color Splash and Sticker Star combined.

I'd play that

I want to get #ShitterStar trending.

I just hope everyone is hating on Paper Mario because it is a shitty game like SS before it, and not because of the Shufflegate line.

Also, who the fuck cares about Tv Tropes? Let them be and know how to fight them. Edit their SJW shit with facts and do not sperg.

I've edited almost any line I come across mentioning MovieBlob namedropping himself to insert a link to his own irrelevant article. But I don't delete everything, just the link, so it doesn't raises any red flags. His article in turn links to his Patreon. You can easily tell he wrote it referring to himself in 3rd person.

For fuck's sake, they are scared to even mention GG by name. Yet there are lots of people being in favor, for example in some Law and Order related page, everyone states how the GG episode was the moment the show went to shit. And they are still up.

I like the idea of both.

Can't believe SVU sold out to those retards.

Never underestimate the 2hu fanbase.

I know I'm not going to be buying any Paper Mario games after TTYD unless they go back to the series roots. Does Blob seriously shill himself on TVTropes?

Yeah, that's basically it. Everyone just wants something like TTYD but Nintendo (Miyamoto most of all probably) is preventing that from happening.

#ShitterStar makes it seem like people are pissed at Sticker Star if they don't know the context, while #ShittierStar makes it seem like people are pissed at Color Splash for being a worse followup to Sticker Star. It's really just one letter of a difference, so I don't give a shit either way, but unless someone has a better name…

Not gonna lie, I'd play based on art-style alone, that shit looks super comfy.

By the way, is he a closet furry?

No idea, just know he's a propagandizing douchebag.

SVU had been shit way before Intimidation Game. It has overstayed its welcome close to 10 years now. They have run out of ideas. GG's episode wasn't even the first one about videogames they had. And now it seems every season ends with Olivia getting kidnapped. It was supposedly "big" the first time it happened, then the guy returned. Then while not the same "hostage" situation, she had to face him on court, or before that I forgot. THEN he took a kid hostage and killed himself in front of her. And then when the character couldn't come back again, she was made hostage again by some dudes robbing a family.

Yes

Just take a look, if you think you can handle it
archive.is/sVgvg

Also E3 trailer for #E3 went up, here's an link in case one of you is brave enough to dissect this for any more censorship.
my.mixtape.moe/ulhhxh.mp4

I like the way you think.

Who is he kidding, that book is basically him crying about how much his life sucks.

I must warn anyone thinking about editing tho, as you can tell from

SJWtropes are pretty anal about edits. So don't have great ideas about doing a new account* and deleting it or messing with it. You will only get it locked like B^U 's page.

*There is a self updating list with every edit submitted on the whole site in real time. And edits from new accounts get a big red marker, as do big edits/deletions

He is a scumbag who never even finished the book either. He talked abouth ow he skipped out on his grandmas funeral to play the game. He never even beat it.

There's also allthetropes.org/wiki/Main_Page, which is basically TVTropes but better.

Actually, #ShitterStar2.0 sound even better.

2 implies it's an actual improvement, which it probably is, but I want to stress that it's still shit that insults RPGs as well as being basically the exact same shit everyone hated it for.

What a fucking abominable human being, what a piece of shi….

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You weren't aware? I hope you didn't have plans today other than having a rage induced aneurysm

How the fuck do you proclaim a game "the best ever" if you never fucking beat it? For fuck's sake, that game isn't even difficult. Tedious, maybe, but if it really was the best game ever in his opinion, he would have beaten it.

yea not feeling like giving a salty fag like him my IP

I prefer world since I sucked at 3. And I gave both a fair shot and beat world.

Unfortunately, he couldn't fit it into his busy schedule of blocking people on Twitter.

Wait Blob the guy who constantly dresses as super mario and tries to shame people by saming Mario will be disappointed in you. That fucking walking joke of a Super Mario fan has never beaten Super Mario Bros. 3? I think I'm just going to die right now.

Hello guys, something happened today besides Nero ban, I was studing and I didn't know anything else

>There's also allthetropes.org/wiki/Main_Page, which is basically TVTropes but better.

More like it's a site rip of tvtropes from a couple years ago that almost no one adds to. At best it's archive of the stuff they've deleted. The thing is tvtropes is like wikipedia. It has stuff added to it because so many people use.

Editing tvtropes takes finesse to get what you want. First off, in the main and character pages you can delete anything that's subjective, as that content doesn't belong there. If someone tried to edit war you, take it to the talk page and ask for arbitration. You'll win. It's the YMMV pages where things get murkier, since those are basically just: here are people's opinions. You can't outright delete most things you don't like. However, you can change wording to suit you and you can provide counter points.

Example: Someone got really butthurt that PV4 for Persona 5 had fanservice. So first they added a "squick" entry, which may as well be titled a "triggered" entry. Then they also added a snide comment about how the trailer was good, but that fanservice ruined it under "win back the crowd." I deleted the second outright, because it only ruined the experience for them. Then I changed the wording in their "squick" entry to be subjective (when it was at first written to be objective fact that everyone agreed with). Then I added a "values dissonance" entry under that to talk about how anime has always sexualized highschoolers and anyone who watched anime or has actually played these games before wouldn't be bothered by it.

The thing with tvtropes is knowing which battles to fight. The bigger the series, the harder it is to win. For example, it is haram to call Rey a Mary Sue on the start war page. You can bitch about how she's good at everything and how everyone likes her for no reason (and people have), but you aren't allowed to use that word. The article is just too protected.

I found the part where he addressed it.

without help until years later, to be honest.

So he has beaten it, as he does in the end, but still

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT

Milo gave a gay kiss to Gavin McInnes after his talk, or you could argue Gavin kissed Milo

Lewd

Milo got unbanned too.

I know. That is why Broken Base or Alternative Character Interpretation are the get go tropes to edit and establish anti-sjw points. And since they must be sorted alphabetically, inevitably they will be the first couple things anyone will read in case they reach the YMMV tab. And they can't delete your points (mostly) because by definition both those entries would need exposing both points of views.

Alright, then here's a webm.

Don't die, user! You have so much to live for, like the fact you're not Bob Chipman.

Double Lewd

I'm actually thinking of trying to edit TvTropes.

Their Seitokai no Ichizon page has a major error. They use Bittersweet Ending because they assume (like I furiously did) that Ken gets confessed to by all 4 heroines only to tragically have to say goodbye to them. In the sequel LN he's romantically involved will all of them and even has a part where he gets pissed at a new character's dad for being a faggot with his own harem, the author demonstrating that he's different from most other men who would neglect the others.

thx mane

And this motherfucker believes he's an authority on video games. Un-fucking-believable.

NEW NUCLEAR NEGRO

new nuclear negro

new nuclear negro

RIGHTREOUS FURY

NEGROMIND

Nigga-tastic.

Something to listen to while I slowly prepare this fucking huge CH update, possibly tacking this at the end.

I keep on seeing CH recently. What is CH

Current Happenings. I'm setting up a fork to submit to gitgud.io so that gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings is up to date.

current happenings

ok. Dunno why I could not int the accronym

Bunch of young teens blowing the fuck out of some older Clinton supporters who end up acting like children. Beautiful to watch.

ded thread :^)

It's weird, we've been going at a decent clip all day and then suddenly everyone stopped posting.

That black lives matter guy thinks all immigrants are illegal how are people this stupid? I was with the Trump kids until they started calling the guy stupid and making fun of the way he talks.

When a person has someone in their face that's double their age and is calling them a race traitor I'm not going to fault them for pointing out blatant stupidity.

It's time to
#CloseTheGate

It still never ceases to amaze me how people's heads just fucking explode at the sight of black Trump supporter. Then turn around and say everyone else is racist.

and this video demonstrates the difference between niggers and black people

Does someone have the clip of thr 8-4 guy snidly saying "Japan is a few years behind" when talking about VR Cindy?

When a kid is running circles around you intelectually, its time to stop

jesus christ

Do they not see the irony in deflecting questions and repeating that the other side is brainwashed over and over again?

It's always pleasing to see a really intelligent or witty black youth

Gotta give props to the black kid. He knows his shit.

Ah. It's good to see a contrast between Niggers and black people. Good on that kid for taking on that BLM faggot.

I hadn't even heard about this but it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe try asking in

The guy in that video is not a nigger he is horribly uneducated but he doesn't think he is. He isn't proud of not knowing anything he also is not getting violent. In fact he looks like he is about to cry when presented with stuff that goes against what he thinks is true.

Now see that white lady is a horrible fucking person. She doesn't care about anybody she is just there to shame young people into thinking they're wrong but more importantly that she is their moral better. I find it pretty funny she talks about not being educated then reveals her self as an uneducated twat herself. With her only political expertise probably being hanging up signs or something for Obama's campaigns.

See that poor guy thinks all immigration is illegal immigration. So when he hears "we're going to send the illegals back to Mexico" what he is actually hearing is. "All Mexicans are going back to Mexico" which would be racist.

Fucking thank you.

you know, it's interesting. In that video you see the black kid hanging out with his two white female friends, having fun and being interested in politics. A white man in a confederate flag shirt leans over and gives him some argument points to help drive his point home.

This is the equality and coexistence that hillary's supporters want. But they hate it because they have reached that equality through the wrong thinking. And meanwhile, the hillary supporter does nothing but shout at the kid about his skin colour.

What? Why are they getting along? People of African descent and people who support the Confederate States of America should hate each other. That's their history.

Is that Diamond Dallas Paige and Dean Winchester?

I still don't get the whole kiss thing. So what if two politicians kissed?

It's DDP and the Miz, hence the "awesome" comment.

push /wooo/

AND LOOK AT THE CAPTCHA

No hidden meaning. They just have the hots for each other and probably blew each other off at Milo's hotel room. Before and after the talk

They weren't politicians. They were 2 male conservative christian republican voters kissing. It's about how the republican party does not give a shit about being socially conservative only about being politically and economically conservative.

No idea who that is, haven't watched wrestling in over a decade.

b-b-b-but the republicans hate gays! Christians hate gays!
How is this possible?

Milo knows how to make news. A gay man speaking about how muslims are a threat to him and the country. Meh

A gay man speaks about how muslims are a threat to him and the country, and then ends it by kissing another man defiantly. That's a header image to go with the article.

That explains it.

Modern wrestler. Best work was done as a self-absorbed heel. Mid-carder at best, he somehow main evented Wrestlemania one year.

2016 is a crazy fucking year. If you would have told me two years ago that the Republican party would be talking about how to protect gays and a British gay journalist would be one of the most critical voices against the liberal US media all while the liberals import people wanting to kill everyone I would have called you a nutjob.

Can someone please explain why that man wasn't calling him a hima nigger and he wasn't calling him an uneducated oppressive redneck?

Most that. The only thing that I would have agreed with was ibama is an egomanoac and a do nothing president, and thats not needed after the donothing that was bush.

But user if you hate Obama you have to love Bush I was told this was the rule.

Well yeah, after his first year I was no longer a fan of Obama either, basically saw him as a neocon.

didn't this guy got killed in a drive-by?

Offtopic but have you guys seen Nero's replies? Its kinda funny how hard he triggers mudslims easily there

some are even posting screenshots with guns and knifes and people stepping all over the american flag, some are even posting 9/11 pictures

Links?

What the fucking fuck?

The states that would later become the Confederacy seceded just so they wouldn't have their lifestyles devastated by the loss of slavery. I've read stories and seen so much about how Africans and their American born descendants suffered and were stripped of any rights as a human What ideology could possibly convince an African American to support it?

yep.

go to any tweet he has made
hell I even had a couple pop up in my feed when I mentioned milo getting banned
I said they had little willys

Does direct linking work?

this is the funniest one i've seen twitter.com/Nero/status/743229442496077824

I see him the same way as I see turd. They wish they were moviestars and not politicians, but with the power of politicians.

You are shitposting, right? I'm starting to get less sure.

I know what I fucking studied in history growing up. What I got As and Bs in.

This isn't like the honorary Aryans my brother told me about. This doesn't make any fucking sense.

Who do these fuckers think they're fooling?
twitter.com/0_0o7/status/743238865603932160

Has Islamic twitter been around forever or is it relatively new?

Uh… None. Regardless, sending death threats is incredibly petty, full stop. Don't give me this "well, they did it first" bullshit, because that's just fucking low.

1.Slavery was only a part of the reason for the Civil War.
2.Blacks fought on both sides.
3.Some tried to stay on their previous plantation after the war but were forced not to by the government
4.99%+ of people that like the Confederate flag in today's time just see it as a symbol of state's rights
5.(anecdotal) had a friend when I was living in South Carolina that wore a confederate flag necklace all the time, she was black. Its more common than you'd think.

Seriously, does nobody ever look anywhere other than America for statistics on this kind of shit? Yeah, it's amazingly small in America. But not having any sort of stable peace in the Middle East for how long (?) is enough to understand that "it's not just a minority."

Its been around since before gamergate at least.

No, there were a lot more reasons behind it. It wasn't just slavery vs emancipation, but agriculture vs industry, state independence vs federalism, tariffs and taxes, and several other things that made those states feel that they could no longer live under the rule of the Union.

Shit wasn't just about slaves, man. There were many conflicting ideologies between the Union and the Confederacy that made them split and go to war with each other.

He has yet to threaten people, only laugh and mock them or call them out.
(checked)
unrelated mostly, the confederate flag has some real nice astetics and pleasing design for the eyes.

OneyNG made a lot of people mad when he made fun of muslims for the shooting.

No one in my entire life told me about any of this. All I ever knew was that the slaves were suffering because of their racist owners and Abraham Lincoln only wanted to give them back human rights.

How could I have fucking been lied to about this of all things? I feel betrayed.

Is he waking up to trump too?

Heard about that.
Isn't this dude a millionaire rapper? Can't he just go out and buy a Wii U, a Smash game, and a Gamecube controller?

Yeah, I remember that's how the Civil War was explained to me when I was a kid. Historical documentaries and books with the sole purpose of going in-depth with what the losing side was thinking are such a godsend.

twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/743241225726222337?lang=en
Did people really think this was a reference to GG?

Facts being obfuscated is writ in all of human history. I'm sorry that you're just now finding this out.

archive.is/x3GaW

Go read Battle Cry of Freedom by James McPherson. It's a really solid history on the Civil War that goes into the mindset of both sides before and during the war. If you legit thought that the Civil War was just about the Union freeing the slaves from the Confederacy (led by Darth Vader), it will put you on your ass. Definitely worth the read.

BAKING NEW BREAST, RELEASING AT 700

Yes. Many do, just look at the thread on Holla Forums
. I think its probably the case myself but I also see the case for it potentially just being watergate. Regardless its better ignored either way as far as I'm concerned.

Now I'm curious. With such a one-sided version did they ever teach that Lincoln's plan was to deport all blacks if the Union won?

Canada is at 4ish now. Halal in large chains. And yet, I cant find a small butcher that could make me sausages to order. Fuck me.

That's a terrifying thought.

What about the living conditions and treatment of the slaves themselves? At the very least that much has to be legit.

If Trump doesn't win, there's gonna be blood on the streets

im not sure if it'll be by the Muslims, or by the people of the Nation

At this point its going to take something really big to get people to push back, I'm talking 9/11 times a thousand, something absolutely horrific that is tied to them.

And even then you'll have people defending them still, I honestly fear for Nero right now.

Not to mention all the Muslim supporters thats high in the thousands who are willing to defend and probably even kill for these people

his death threats are hilarious

Muslims might infight and kill themselves before that. And nuclear war.

That's pretty true too. History is complicated. The evil of slavery isn't negated by other stuff also going on.

They varied wildly. There were absolutely slave owners that treated them just as badly as the movies show, while others were more paternalistic and treated them with respect.

I mean here's one noteworthy example so you don't think I'm just bullshitting.
blackinventor.com/benjamin-montgomery/
His owner had him running the store that he owned and took his advice on how to improve their boats. He even sold his plantation to Montgomery after the war.

If Pakistan gets radicalized who are they going to bomb first?

Also, some blacks didn't give a shit about slavery, particularly in the North.

I remember one story about a black guy during the war who had some money in cotton futures.

History is so fucking insensitive that the modern mind cannot comprehend it.

True, its insane how prone they are to infighting.

Then we kill them in self-defense that I'll milk for everything I can. If most of us aren't allowed to have guns, we can use knives or whatever other lethal melee when they fuck with us.

Oh there will be plenty of guns user, every time ban guns talk pops up gun sales increase.

I just hope it doesn't come to bloody civil war.

By the way a major reason why people of the north wanted to get rid of slavery was in order to segregate the nation and keep whites and blacks apart.

Depending on the slave owner. Some lived in gilded cages and others lived in tortuous hells.

But sooner or later they won't have any petrol left. Shouldn't that fuck all those rich millionaires?

Pakistan? Hmmmm. Maybe one of the ira_s.

I just hope its not saudi arabia that wins.

That would never happen because we're bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia – unless Trump wins and he does what he says he wants to do by trying to make America as non-dependent on middle-eastern oil as possible.

Alternative energies are coming on depending on how long everything takes to go to shit, plus there's always nuclear. Replacing plastics would be the bigger issue but its far from impossible.

There is only Iran now. Iraq is pretty much a failed state at this point.

I'm hoping graphene pans out because if it does, it would solve a lot of the energy problems we have.

Iraq is just a glorified terrorist boot camp now.

Not entirely . Not every black person in the South was a slave. There were more members of the Free Negro population in the South than there were in the North at one point.

Take the Federal Census of 1860, for example. There were roughly 488,000 blacks in the States at the time. 35,766 more of them lived in the South than in the North as Free Negros. A large reason why so many of them stayed was because, first, moving is fucking hard, and second, they weren't even sure if moving to the North would be any better, because at the end of the day, blacks were still hated as much in the North as they were in the South.

Some stayed because the South valued agriculture over industrialization, and all they knew was how to work the land. If you wanted to move North, you needed some sort of skill or knowledge to be able to survive on your own. A few blacks were able to do this, giving rise to "Nigger Trades". Things like barbers, carpenters, and plasterers.

The point I'm getting at is this

And its the power vacuum left by Saddam and Gadaffi that allowed ISIS to prosper.

What we did in Libya was arguably evil. We took one of the only countries in Africa to have its shit relatively together with an HDI comparable to European countries and turned it into a shithole terrorist staging ground.

Are you saying I'm a Jew or that Israel would be the target?

twitter.com/Shdwpaint_LisaM/status/743264035102134273
Reminder that Lilian Woods started out as a lazy edit of Vivian James.

Ouch.

But what happened in Libya happened all on it's own. Obongo just directly went against Congress and deployed a handful of troops to help the insurgency against Gaddafi.

hm nevermind, I confused Pakistan with Palestine

See

The alternative fuel initiatives are going to fuck over saudi arabia. Canada is expected to be 100 renewable by 2030 and unless saudi arabia is supplying this new fuel will have no ability to make money from it.

That shit had Western intelligence agency fingerprints all over it.

That image where she gets fucked by a faceless GamerGater is too fappable.

This will never not be funny

I thought this was a known thing I'm pretty sure there is a video out there of Hilary laughing about how she got Gadafi killed.

There is and it was on 60 minutes if I'm remembering correctly.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Is it bad I can tell that there is no construction lining and focal lining for this drawing?

I blame the fact it was a gun free zone. Thanks obama

I'm not sure what you mean. He pissed off Libya to the point of a full blown revolution and they impressively worked with what they had to win even though they were heavily outgunned.

Then they brutally killed his ass on live television.

Something about not being able to believe she's letting a filthy misogynist violate her like that while visibly submitting to the dick.

archive.is/KMlSC

If there was ever a time for the Senate to prove they can still be relevant and useful, now is the time.

Godspeed you fiscally irresponsible faggots. Do what is right.

If nothing else it probably made it worse. However yeah the father seems like a huge scumbag that probably knew about the attack.

The father was literally photographed coming out Hilary's office when she was secretary of the state.

Its going to pass. ontario gov user?

What's going on with Milo and Twitter?

We have an Ontario Gov user? That being said, I am not he

shouldn't this be, idk, kind of important?

I heard that photo was taken after she gave up the office it's still fucking suspicious as hell though.

Did you mean this one?

>Is it bad I can tell that there is no construction lining and focal lining for this drawing?
In my opinion, no. twitter.com/Shdwpaint_LisaM/status/741465360017305600

he doubles in quebec too. Gave some good job hunting advice. Nova scotia is still shit for jobs though.

stronk wymyn can't commit spree killings remember?

I just realized you're the same guy that the south was evil. Boy tonight is just full of ugly truths for you.

globalresearch.ca/the-arab-spring-made-in-the-usa/5484950
mintpressnews.com/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-helped-topple-gadhafi-france-uk-fought-libyas-oil/215104/

Have more if you need them.

Yeah. Face could be much better.

Yep definitely not him. Though I have part-timed in provincial gov.
it is not fun. do not do it, unless you plan to stick with the gov. the whole way. There are far less excruciating ways to earn dosh.

I was channeling my polite being, but the artwork could use some improvment. You know what? Im going to sculpt the mon girls and agent smith tomorrow. I need to do shit again, and I just completed digimon cyber sleuth, so I got free time.

This Is fucking gay.

They're still looking for her I think but it is very strange that they don't have her face plastered everywhere. That couple with the father's connections makes it feel like something more was involved happened than a single radical but there's nowhere near enough information to determine what.

LOL

Depends. Some people were as bad as the books, others actually paid their slaves as they found they worked better with a salary than with a whip.

Keep in mind too that an African slave, adjusted for inflation, costs as much as a luxury car today. Personally I think it's sort of retarded to beat the shit out of something that expensive, but then oil sheiks leave Rolls-Royce cars to rot in the desert after they go through a single tank of gas so…

I think you're missing the part where enemy countries to Libya helped aid mercenaries to take him out. Again Libya had the highest human development index of any African country. We just spun shit like the people we spun up to go against him were a huge majority, its like if people portrayed BLM or Antifa as being representative of the overall population.

HAVE THE FUCKING BREAST ALREADY

ITS RAW

Tits.