The Phantom Pain was supposed to antagonize Big Boss, but it only antagonized Huey who literally did nothing wrong

The Phantom Pain was supposed to antagonize Big Boss, but it only antagonized Huey who literally did nothing wrong.

Why?

Because you're off by one

you too

If Huey did nothing wrong then how come he's a person and not a helicopter?

Atheists - 0
God - 0
Big Boss - 1

I'm off by two you illiterate nigger

Why did they give Huey so much shit in this game? It never made any sense why he did all that shit.

BON VOYAGE BASE GOBLIN

I think that was the joke
too - two
nice two two by the way

Look at him and tell me he didn't deserve it, fucking look at him and tell me with a straight face he wasn't asking for it.

he didn't deserve it, and he certainly wasn't asking for it.

For the longest time I thought Kaz was going to turn out to be the mastermind behind it all. He was always so twitchy and really quick to deflect the blame on EVERYONE else, especially Huey all the time, and then it was just nope, literally Huey did u rike it.

Such a waste of a plot line

It's like you want to be a giant faggot for the rest of your life.

Stop bullshitting yourself, user

It did antagonise Big Boss. The fucker left you as fucking bait while he fucked off to drink Pina Coladas on tropical islands, then he sends you orders that will result in your death.
Big Boss is a fucking asshole.

Huey was a coward who refused to face his mistakes, and everyone else suffered for it.

i bet it was ocelot that caused the radiation leak and blame it all on huey, because cut content

HUEY DID NOTHING WRONG

those trips and dubs are mighty nice, but Zanzibarland isn't Zanzibar

The player had control over Big Boss' legend. You could be the deranged monster the Patriots always told the world you were or the savior of lives and angel. Kojima decided to let the player tell the story of Big Boss this time around and I'd imagine if the game was properly finished, would have worked better.

A big part about MGS has always been the myth versus reality angle. Can heroes live up to their name? Can villains also?

Otacon vs Huey
One them at got a happy ending and the other got the NTR route.

underrated post.

I-I did it! Revenge!

Everything about the game is unfinished, trying to make sense of any of it is just gonna give you a bad time. Just operate.

"Only already established nations should be allowed to house nuclear arms" ~ Huey

"We must respect the established rule of law"~ Huey

Sounds like the biggest cuck alive

Worships the state and it's power, totally bluepilled.

Big boss worked with muslim radicals against russia in afghanistan, and stole a giant death robot, that later got stolen by kids. Hes not a good person.

"Can't hurt African child soldiers Boss" ~ Miller

Fuck miller, The child soldiers are fire at you they are active combatants.

Reminder that without use of his legs to move around in his lifeboat, Huey "Fuck my wife and I'll take my life" Emmerich shit and pissed himself repeatedly and had to sit in it until rescue

haha you could fucking learn from this man a thing or two about dubs

Friendly reminder that Punished Snake – the phantom who the twist ending insists becomes the villain of MG1 – only claimed he was a demon. In reality he was a saint, a messiah and an example to us all.

Revenge is supposedly what drives him to villainy, yet he:

‘’Heed not the words of the false prophets of Zanzibar who would claim his legend for theirs. His words are few but all true. Hold them to your heart like the basics of CQC.’’

‘’For The Boss so loved the world that she gave her one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not be scattered to the heartless sea but become diamonds.‘’

‘’Amen.‘’

You're wasting your time, pal

It's a joke man.
two-too
He was off by two
yageddit?

NBGO here, rad tip for you.

Listen to Quiet's Message 7 times in a row. The tape gets longer.