Russia Vetoes United Nations Probe of the Syria Gas Attack

NO PROOFS FOR YOU

Pretty obvious Russkies want any investigation covered up.

archive.is/UrgC0

Or they dont want the (((U.N.))) to get in and make up a bullshit report.

How did you reach this conclusion?

The happening is coming along swimmingly.

Daily reminder that The_Donald bans whoever is not 100% convinced that Assad gasses the beautiful children.

These are the no.1 believers in 4D chess on this board.

Are you even trying Chaim?

/thread

Some Holla Forums forget that Russia is in a battle for power against America and Europe. The sides are bound to fight, and there are no "good" guys in that fight.

Trump will do whatever brings in the dollars, even war. Though a war with Russia is unlikely.

I'm more concerned about greater Israel than I am about dead Syrians.

*more worried

I like dollars.

You know Putin called for european jews to come to Russia, right? He loves jew cock, as did the USSR he grew up in did.

ITT a butthurt Ukrainian shilling muh humanitarianism and muh dead babies narrative

What gave you that impression? What I'm worried about is more intervention in the middle east on behalf of Isreal.

I don't doubt it, he also made holocaust denial illegal. That doesn't have anything to do with what I am saying though.

Kill yourself.

You seem confused. There's going to be a bunch of western countries trying to delay the investigation process at every opportunity but that's if they allow it to take place.

tl;dr Syria is a member state of the OPCW. The Syrian army has no chemical stock/facilities under their control. The (((rebels))) however do.

(((6d5fcc)))
;^)

Pretty obvious the Russians aren't going to participate in the charade.

Pretty obvious you are a shill too.

/thread.

(((Op))) is a shill.

Fixxed it for you kike.

Boy, guess Assad really doesn't want the truth to come out about how he totally didn't do anything bad and it was all a hoax. That totally makes sense with the narrative that it's a false flag. I mean trying to hide the truth when you did nothing wrong. I don't know, could it be some of the faggots here are the ones full of shit perchance?