Video from the frontline

Supposedly a video of the MOAB drop. Uploaded a few minutes ago. Seems legit.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomfe.co/wuhkuwk.mp4
archive.fo/qxMUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

user, I…

Am I on fucking Fox News?

Those dune coons had no idea what hit them. Its nice to know their last seconds on earth involved the oxygen in their lungs supercombusting.

sorry its been so fuckign dead here the past week i hadnt noticed…

I hope you've invested in American bear.

It's fake. I've seen this video before.

Not saging this fake

a.pomfe.co/wuhkuwk.mp4
Original YouTube MP4

i aint clicking that shit satan

Afraid it might be a little… cheesy? :^)

It's legit.
archive.fo/qxMUQ

You forgot

fake and gay

*Also
I just google searched "MOAB"

Yeah seems totally legit. Looks like it's CGI season again.

looks fucking fun.

That doesn't look like Eastern Afghanistan at all.

Bump, fuck you lefty killing muds is proper Holla Forums content.

I'm pretty sure that's an old video I watched in /k/ like a month ago

I don't see any valuable targets. What the fuck were they trying to hit?

ikr, just like the moon landing. smh at OP 😡

Underground cave system.

I remain skeptical until I see a confirmed number of targets dead because we know from Afghanistan how futile it is to bombard these rats when they're in their holes.

something special about shockwaves they really cheer you up, ive been lucky enough to feel a few

the same thing we were trying to hit when we bombed that airbase. empty desert
no, apparently we were bombing isis tunnels or some shit.

Nope, I saw it months if not years ago.

I don't know about any numbers I hear from casualties in things like this.
Supposing this was a legit strike on ISIS, apparently it was too tough to get any ground troops in or even artillery if you're using MOAB. So how would we know how many are taken out if nobody will even be there on the ground?
They can easily inflate the numbers to make it look good or deflate the number and use it as justification to do more.
I won't be believing any numbers I see from things like this.

Its a mix of dopamine and adrenaline rush in your blood stream.

You get dopamine because you're thankful you're not in the blast radius, and witnessing someone get fucked. Royally.

Then the adrenaline kicks in after you feel the shockwave. If something that far made you flinch slightly, the fraction of a second picture of everyone in this same blast being disintegrated makes this display of raw, brute, immense force makes you question just how much of an ant you are in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, its awesome.

fake saged reported

What's with all the shills in this thread?

Dubs confirm.

it apparently the MOAB excels at this stuff. People are also saying its a form of phycological warfare.

WEW. THATS RIGHT EVERYONE LOOK AT THE SIZE OF OUR FUCKING COCK AND MARVEL.

you didnt sage and that dick isn't fake

I don't think he's a shill. I think he was implying that this excites him, but instead of posting the usual lewd anime face or boner meme he posted an actual dick gif like a faggot.

That shit is old as hell. I guess this place really is full of nothing but newfags

So wait, America right now is fighting against Afganistan, Syria and North Korea at the same fucking time?
I'd say its start of something big.

where is this footage from? they said its never actually been used outside of military tested which makes sense as the OP looks like they're just bombing empty fucking desert. military testing site? either way its cool to see so we have an idea of this things power.

This was a ammo dump going up right?

Its obviously 4D chess, don't you dare try to criticize or question him because that'd make you a shill.

No clue, I just know I saw it years ago in /wsg/ on cuckchan. You could try linking the youtube video and asking them

That's an old video of a controlled ordinance detonation.

USA!
USA!
USA!

knew I had this in 60fps for a reason

That's the controled detonation
By US forces of an
Insurgent arms dump, several years ago.

Link?

This makes my loins moist.

Why would (((they))) censor this?
Any reupload or webm?