More Muslim Rape Gangs in the UK

More Muslim Rape Gangs in the UK

archive.is/AxTfv
archive.is/SLa9L
archive.is/I4uZa

archive.is/8ZNNN

archive.is/VOeYv

Britain: Pedophile Paradise, so long as you aren't white.

pakis again?

in American prisons they would be killed

The brits brought this upon themselves. Too bad, so sad.

Actually theyre being prosecuted. Doesnt sound like heaven to me.

Also.
Fucking capped

how new r u

don't reply

I cant find biggrin.jpg so heres a random pic

No they didnt. Fuck off chaim

9/10, pretty impressive. With some more practice you can become the destroyer of threads.

can't tell if troll or newfag, 8/10

this fucking boils my blood, I wish the cops explained their modus operandi so at least pol could develop counter measures

THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS

Their modus operandi is to have younger "romeo" pakis with nice clothes and expensive cars, befriend young white girls.
Using their deceptive nature, and taking advantage of the white girl's naive nature, they convince them that they are good people, and earn their trust and friendship.
At some point later, they will get the girl very drunk or high, at a "party", and gang rape her while filming the whole thing.
These will usually be particularly humiliating rapes involving sexual acts the girl would likely never have performed in her life if not raped.
Later, they will use this video evidence to blackmail the girl into more sex, under the threat that they will show it to everyone she knows if she doesn't comply.
If this is not enough, threats of violence towards her and her loved ones usually is.
From this point on, she will be shared among other men, "friends" firt and then stranger, possibly unaware that they are paying her "owners" to have sex with her.
I have read that the pimps can make upto £200,000 a year from each of these girls.
Many are introduce to heroin at some point, and once addicted, this adds another layer to the trap, making escape near impossible.
Some of the girls are so mind-fucked by these guys, they go along with all of it.

Reading that and realizing this happens on a regular basis and will continue to happen more and more makes my stomach turn more than any gore video.

These animals deserved to be killed, and the so-called "people" who smugly virtue signaled these animals' way into their country ought to be killed too.

Complacent coppers go first.

yeah, it makes my blood boil, I'm literally seething when I see pakis around white girls
It is a primal thing.
What is a man's duty to the tribe?
Protect the women.
What is a father's duty to his daughters, and a big brother's duty to his little sisters?
Protect them from harm.
We are being prevented from fulfilling our primal instinct by the legal system/ corrupt police and judiciary.
That is the part that makes it even more maddening, we cannot perform true natural justice without getting jailed by our own side.
This is why so many of us want the DOTR to come around as soon as possible so natural justice can prevail when we are no longer held back by a corrupt system.

pretty weird people still don't know about this

newfag

You forgot the acid attacks.

Some new ones to ass to the list I guess.

Let's make a test. I watched video related over a bowl of soup but I almost cried when I failed to compile a Linux kernel I was trying to build from scratch for almost two weeks.

rubbing his face into his own ass, just brutal

but inefficient, after chopping off his hands and legs it is wastefull to give him a quick death
a better approach would be to cauterize the wounds and drop him off near the rest of his gang
either they have to waste resources helping him or letting him die where he falls, in both cases the moral shock to the adversary is far greater than just killing him and removing his hands and legs pretty much garantuees he cannot fight you ever again

kek, narcos don't have any moral compass. Maybe only muh family but even then they don't give a fuck if one of their own dies.

Anyone have the fucking story? What race are these people?

You could tie him naked upside down stomach flat to a log with a bladder full of strong menthol solution, whip him raw and leave him in double agony to die of exposure, with a flayed back and loins full of fire, pissing hot sand that runs down his face into his eyes.
That is a better punishment than bullets for such a monster in my humble opinion.

It really is over for the Brits, isn't it, Holla Forums?

I mean, we are literally watching them vanish. What fucking pathetic people.

Come try that shit in USA, mudslimes.

Pakistaner, they are all pakistaner that rape young boys back home due to lack of access to girls, and are delighted, just delighted by how little we guard our women over here, if they did this shit back in Pakistan they'd be brutally murdered and shown off everywhere.

durg cartell shitskins. Story? Snitch.

JUST GTFO

The men who 'survived the Blitz' would be so proud, I'm sure.

godly you farmer

Fucking plebs

I agree, Franz Ferdinand was a useless autistic Serb.

They already are.
Look into minnesota for starters.

Time to update the United Cuckdon cheklist

Go home (1), you're drunk. I would know as I have experience in the matter.

?

They are in every city and have been for decades.

Abandon all hope ye who enter IMKamphy Holla Forums!

Save/pol/ it was there for you! Why are you so selfish!?

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

wa

bumping this shit

9/10

archive your links you goddamn niggers. Who's to say they'll still be there in a year ?

I don't understand why we don't push this shit harder?

This is concetrated THINK OF THE CHILDREN and anyone - especially soccer moms - would go hysteric.

What we need is a central palce to spam all of this crimes against children.

Maybe get a hashtag going.. #thinkofthechildren

Then spam it with ahmed rapin' and killing and getting away with it scott free.

It IS pushed by us brits, but we get hammered back with that #notallmuslims bollocks and people mentioning this one rape a white guy did so its obvious we're just racist :^)

The general public has been conditioned and shamed into not seeing race. They will just wave this away as #notallmuslims and "whites rape as well."

As a white man, can confirm. Your life can be ruined if you accidentally sleep with a girl under 16. If you're a shitskin it's just muh culture and then everyone forgets.

Then harsher laws are brought in to quell public outcry ad these laws then only get applied to white offenders of the slightest misdemeanour with shitskins getting away with it again cu muh culture

Virtue signalling in Britain has reached cult status, maybe we're the next Sweden

Feels BS, can't wait for DOTR

Perhaps we should respond with #notallnatzis

So what? Just go: inb4, muh notallmuslims™ and ignore them.
Or point out that not all have to be terrorists like in wartime not everybody is a soldier, you need workers, pawns etc.

we could also go along with #notallPaedophiles or alternatively #notallEphebophiles
Stuff like "Just because 1 person sexually attracted to children raped one, doesn't mean all people sexually attracted to children will rape them"
Personally they all deserve to go to a mental home, but considering many muslims are also paedohphiles…
it might resonantew more

*resonate
keyboard keeps dropping extra letters in and sometimes replacing letter with spaces
its what i get for using wireless
and spilling water on it

do you have that list in text? those are great links for redpilling normies and they aren't going to type them out like that to investigate.